From Paris with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"good night mee-ka-ehl." "good nite Sophie".

She evidently did not have much trouble falling asleep. I on the other hand was miles from it. The fact that the object of my desires was right there in the bed, in nothing more than a pair of tiny pink panties and MY shirt, was really keeping my mind up, along with other things. My cock was at standby urging me to go for it. My mind fighting with all it had to stay back. Finally the exhaustion got to me and slowly I drifted off. I was awakened after sometime, was I felt Sophie roll over against my body. She was fast asleep, now resting against my body. Her breasts pressed against the side of my chest and her thighs were against mine. They were so smooth and perfect. And oddly enough, as if by reflex, her left hand was on my crotch. Palm down against my erection.

I will not say much more, other than it took a Herculean effort that night, to simply not cum, considering the position we were in. In the morning by the time I woke up, she'd already been up and was prancing around the living room still in the t-shirt and panties. I didn't make any noise and just quietly watching from the corner of my eyes. Then she finally, with her back to the bed, took my shirt off, and picked up her jeans. To this day, I still think of the sexiest sights, is that of a woman in panties sliding tight jeans on. The way the seat of her jeans hugged those lovely ass cheeks. I could only imagine what it would feel like to hold them, to squeeze them to kiss them, to have my cock pressed against them, or between those smooth creamy thighs, or inside her ... I had to stop myself.

Finally when she was dressed I slowly got up and said good morning. We had a small breakfast with Sebastian and then headed, each our own way.

From that point, I could not get the thoughts and images of that night out of my head. Her long smooth thighs. Her shapely ass. The tiny pink panties. Her ample lovely breasts. These were the only thoughts that were going through my head. I desired so bad to hold her in my arms. To feel naked body against mine. To have her want me inside her.

One Friday night, she gave me a call in my dorm room. "Hey mee-ka-ehl, ca va?" "Yea, thanks. What's up?" "We're going out dancing. I'm going to come pick you up from your dormitory." "No no, it's ok, I'm not big into dancing." "I didn't ask if you're coming, I said I'm coming to pick you up." "No really, Sophie, I really can't dance. I'm serious." "Me too! I'll be there in 25 minutes. Salut!"

And she hung up. No choice now. I got dressed in something that was nice and still comfortable and waited until she showed up. She finally knocked, and I opened the door and stood there and watched for a second, drinking in the sight before me. Let's go from bottom to top. She had on these lacy hi-heels, and she had on a tight -- and I mean TIGHT -- beige skirt that went down to just below her knees. However, the skirt had to slits on it's side that basically went up almost to her waistline, barely covering her hips and ass; so that we could see basically what she hand on underneath, which was not much, but from what I could tell, she had on red panties with lacy rims. Then moving further up, her belly and the lovely belly button was showing, as always, and as a top she had a white gauzy elastic shirt which hugged the shape of her breasts like a second skin, and came only barely to the top of her belly, so that one could easily her smooth and fit belly; and in fact one could almost see her nipples and aureoles thanks to the thin material of the top, so that depending on the lighting you could see their darker circles through the shirt. The lovely generous hips, the thin waistline and the ample bust. And she had let her hair loose in a wild way. And the black eye-liner which she had on, only framed her green-blue eyes and made them more noticeable.

There is no way I could do justice to it by this description, but it'll have to do. I felt like I was standing before a goddess. Evidently my inability to speak at her sight only encouraged her, because she flashed one of her brilliant smiles and asked "Ready to go?" I nodded. "I'm sorry if I was a bit bossy with you on the phone ... but sometimes when you don't want to do something that is good for you, you have to be forced" and gave a wink. By this time I'd learned to listen to anything Sophie had to say to me. She told me that we'd be meeting up with the others somewhere on Boulevard St. Germain and then going to a nice discotheque that they frequented. The trip on the metro was the usual, enjoyable pressed against each other affair.

We arrived there and were joined by Sebastian and his girlfriend Sophie, who would normally be considered a stunning blonde, but in comparison with Sophie, was simply an attractive girl. Making our way inside, we found a booth in a corner and sat down and ordered some drinks. Finally Sophie got up and grabbed my hand. At first I resisted.

"Come on Mee-ka-ehl!" "No really, I can't dance." "Everyone can dance." "Almost everyone, not me." "Please... trust me, I'll help you through it"

How could anyone resist when she gives you that pleading look of innocence which juxtaposed with her incredibly enticing attire gives such mixed messages? I took the bate and followed her.

"really, all you have to do, is move your body." "but I'll look so stupid" "Look, it's too dark on the dance floor for anyone to see you, it's only me who'd see you, and I don't care".

She had a point. And so I followed her direction. Soon enough, I realized she was right. Moreover, it was fun. In fact considering the lighting it felt like it was just the two of us, and watching her in that outfit move around with the suppleness that she did. Sophie is a very active dancer. She's all over the place, left, right, up, down. Watching her body move around like, her breasts bouncing around so visibly in that skin-tight outfit, was driving me out of my mind. Then music changed to slower stuff, and she came up right against me, and all I could feel was her soft body against mine; and I didn't even care that -- as usual -- I had a hardon which pressed right against her belly. And so, the night went on, with us dancing none-stop pretty much, to everything from fast, to slow, with some reggae thrown in to ensure a good dose of grinding. And let me tell you, grinding with Sophie, is an experience and a half.

But like all good things, the night had to come to an end. And so around 2 in the morning, we left the place, and all four walked together for sometime. Sebastian and Natalie ended up taking a cab home (since he lived outside Paris), and Sophie and I walked; she was walking home and I was walking her home. It was a nice, and long 50 minute walk, and the only interruptions where the two occasions where she had to bend over to fix her hi-heels, which where occasions to put on display her full array of her curves.

Finally we arrived at her door, and she opened and then turned around to face me. We made some small talk, about the night, about lots of irrelevant things, and then after a pause, she finally said "well, I guess, good nite then; I'd offer you to stay for the night considering there are no more trains, but you'd probably refuse like usual, n'est-ce pas?"

Despite the fact that she was no more a student of psychology than I was, she knew her stuff; because the remark managed to pull out of me, a bit of courage which I didn't know I had in me.

I reached up and put a hand on her cheek, and then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. That was all the encouragement she need. "Finally" was all she said and she reached up with both hand cradling my face and pressed her lips passionately against mine. Her full lips, were the softest things. And I found out soon after why it is called 'french kissing', because her tongue didn't waste much time. She softly, yet forcefully pushed her way into my mouth. We kissed like that for a few seconds, then she grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into the room.

Finally disengaging from the kiss, she looked me straight in the eye. "I though you would never be able to take the leap. I'm glad you did." Then she took my hand and led me over and sat me down on the edge of her bed, and stood in front of me. I looked up at her, and could feel the same lust in her eyes, that I had harboured for god-knows how long. Putting my hands on her hips, I pulled her towards me, and kissed her belly, and with one hand gently explored her ass. She simply stood there and let me explore her body. Then finally she took a step back, while I watched, and reached for her top and pulled it slowly over her head.

I watched, mesmerized, as I was allowed to see her heavenly breasts. They were magnificent: perfect in every way. Their beautiful round form, her tiny erect nipples, they way they hung perfectly on her lovely torso. I slide my hand up her bare back, and then gently with the back of my hand caressed the soft skin of her breasts. She leaned forward, and kissed me. I took her breast in my hand, and gently squeezed it while we kissed. She let out a muffled moan, and reached for my t-shirt and pulled it over my head.

At this point, I felt completely outside of time and space. There was nothing else in my world, except Sophie. And she stood in front and reached behind and undid the zipper on her skirt. Understanding her silent demand, I reached for the waistline of the skirt and pulled on it downward. It slowly slid down and exposed what lay underneath. I looked up at her, and she smiled at me. I let my eyes slowly make their way down, taking in the sight of her lovely ample breasts, her smooth belly, the thing waist, and the lovely generous hips, which I now could see were covered only in the one of her sexy panties. It was white, with a see-thru gauzy material; so that I could see the small patch of pubic her underneath, and the tight fabric clearly outlined the shape of her vaginal lips. I put a hand on the inside of her thigh, and slowly slid it up until I reached between her legs. I could feel a slight moistness in the panties as I slowly slide my fingers between her legs, along her pussy lips and over her clitoris. She let out a moan, and gently grabbed my hand.

"not yet. Lie back now ..." she said. I obeyed. I slid back and lied down on my back resting against my elbows. , never taking my eyes off the nude angel standing before me. Then, she climbed on the bed, and straddling my legs, and reached for my pants. Patiently she undid the belt and the zipper. Then, while I lifted my hips, she slid both the jeans and my boxers off at the same time. My cock, which had been straining under the excitement of the moment, almost literally sprang out and stood straight hard as rock.

With a mischievous and lustful smile, she observed my cock, whose head was already glistening with precum, and then looked up at me. "if I knew he was so beautiful, I wouldn't have waited so long." Then came the moment I'd been waiting for ever since I had laid eyes on her sexy body. While kneeling on the ground between my legs, she reached and took my stiff cock in her hand. I felt in heaven.

I'm not one to brag, but most women I have been with, have told me, though my cock is perhaps average in length, it is quite above average in girth. And though Sophie's hands aren't too small -- or too big for that matter -- when she took my erect cock in her hand, she was barely able to close her fingers around the shaft. She slowly moved her hand up and down my cock. I looked at her, at those beautiful breasts, at her hand, expertly stroking my cock up and down.

Then, while still stroking my cock, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. I felt the warm of her mouth, and the smoothness of her tongue, as it expertly licked up and down my shaft. She took my cock out again but continued to stroke the wet shaft. I watched, and she looked at me, and gave me that smile again. And then she went down on me once more. I was in delirium watching her head bobbing up and down on my lap, and feeling her sucking me off with the fervour that she did. I ran my hand through her hair. Finally she came up once again, while still holding my wet cock in her hand. "Oh, mee-ka-ehl, I want you inside me so badly ..." she said.

She got up off the bed, and stood at the foot of it. Then she reached for her panties, and slowly with infinite seduction, pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her pussy was beautiful. A small patch of brown her on her pubis, and when she turned around I finally got to appreciate her beautifully curvaceous ass without any covering. Then, she straddled me, getting on her knees on the bed as well, and positioned herself so that she was right on top of my cock. I could only watch, as she brought her hips down slowly and holding my penis, guided it to her pussy. We both held our breath, my cock head pressed against her pussy lips, and gently parted them, and began to slide in her moist vagina.

It felt unbelievable. I guess it was the combination of my thickness and her tightness, because as my cock slowly entered her, it felt like it was sliding into an incredibly tight, warm and moist glove. Her vaginal muscles were strong, and they gripped and guided my aching cock into her; into her wet wanting pussy. Finally she stopped after I was halfway in, and she pulled up till my cock came out. Then she came back down, and my cock entered her tightness once more and this time she came down all the way and my fat cock was inside her. She was on top of me and leaning over, with my cock filling her pussy, and those lovely orbs of her breasts inches from my face. I leaned up and her right breast into my mouth. So smooth the skin, so soft the flesh. I ran my hand along her smooth back, and reached her ass. I gently, yet firmly grabbed her cheeks.

She looked me straight in the eye and then slowly started to move her hips up and down. The sensation of her tight and wet vaginal walls rubbing against my cock, as it gently slid in and out of her is indescribable. With my hands on her hips, she was moving up and down on my cock. I leaned up once more and started to suck on her nipple as she continued to ride me.

She started to quietly moan with the rhythmic motion as she rode me; and I started to gently thrust up with my hips, driving my cock into her each time she came down.

There was no sensation of time for either of us. We could have been fucking for hours, or just seconds. She leaned down and we kissed, with her breasts pressed against my chest, as she continued to ride my cock. Slowly she started to speed up. I had a firm grip on her hips, and guided her up and down on my rod. She leaned up so that now she was sitting on my lap, riding it up and down harder. Those lovely breasts were bouncing up and down; and as I looked down I could see my cock sliding in and out of her magical pussy as we fucked. I reached up and grabbed her breast, and started to massage them. Then once again sliding my hands down her sides and gripping her hips. She bouncing up and down forcefully on my lap now, and I could feel myself getting nearer.

So, I started to slow her down, until she was once more sitting on my lap with my cock filling her vagina. I sat up, so that now we were sitting face to face, chest to chest. I leaned forward and we kissed again. Our tongues explored each other's mouths with as much vigour as my cock explored her insides. As we kissed I lifted her gently up, and we turned, and then I lay her down on her back, now under me.

She now lay under me, with her legs spread and my cock inside her still; and I was leaning over her with one arm on each side of her head. I pulled my hips back until my cock was nearly out, and stayed like that. She looked at me, playful slapped my chest and said "stop teasing, put it back in ..." I gently slid my cock back into her pussy. Then once more I pulled my cock out, and then slowly slid it back into her. She let out a moan as my cock filled her. Slowly we began to fuck again. Pulling my hips backs to the limit and then thrusting my entire length back into her.

Slowly, I began to pick up the pace. I looked at down an I could see the shaft of my cock, glistening with her juices, pistoning in and out of her tightness, spreading her lovely pussy lips. The wonderful sensation of her tight, and now hot and lubricated pussy walls was intoxicating. Her eyes were closed now, and she moaned as we continued to make love. I leaned over her and started to speed up. Faster and faster, in and out. I knew I was reaching my orgasm very soon. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks pressing me into her as she pressed her crotch against mine. And finally she let out a loud moan, and pressed me against her. I could feel her strong vaginal muscles as they started to spasm from the oncoming orgasm. This increased tightness pushed me over the edge. I thrust hard into her, and felt as if I would pass out, as I exploded into her. I pulled out and thrust once more, as the second wave hit.

I cannot begin to describe how it felt. I felt like I was flying, or floating, or not even entirely there anymore. She was holding me tightly, and our bodies felt like they were to merge into each other. Finally -- after what felt like an eternity later -- we felt a release, and I lay on my elbows with her supple firm body under me. We were both covered in sweat. She looked at me and we kissed. As we disengaged from the kiss, all I could was look at her and take in her beauty. Her skin looked like it glowed. I ran my fingers through her hair and down her cheeks. Her hands slowly caressed my back.

"Sophie ... that was ... unbelievable ... you're amazing ... heavenly" "Please ... it takes two ... I've never felt that good before either. The way you feel inside me ... I've never felt like that before. It's almost like our bodies were made for each other."

I couldn't help but agree. I slowly rolled over to the side, and in the process let my semi-hard cock slowly slide out of her. She watched with a smile. I lay on my back next to her, and she was on her side. I watched once more her sweat covered breasts, who were even more magnificent in this shiny state. I continued down her firm smooth belly, to her small patch of hair, and her beautiful pussy. Quite a bit of the mixture of my cum and her juices had oozed out and wet her inner thighs and crotch area. She leaned over and gave me a kiss, then got up.

"I'll be right back." And she went towards the bathroom. I could just watch and enjoy the sight of her beautiful ass and hips, as she walked away with her natural sway. By the time she came back, I decided to go to the bathroom, and went in there and freshened up a bit. I stood for a moment, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at my cock hanging between my legs, and all that had happened tonight. I still wasn't sure I could believe it.

I came back to the room and saw her lying on the bed, on her belly. What a fantastic body she had! From her shoulders down towards her hips, her back curved down gently. I could see the side of her breasts pressed out the sides of her chest as she lay on her front. Then her back curved down to the small of her back and then back up, and there was her perfect ass. To perfect, beautiful round cheeks of soft, yet firm flesh; and then continued to those long smooth thighs and cute little feet. And between those legs, was that paradise that I had just visited.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, and started to caress her back. I ran my hands down from her neck, careful explored every inch of her smooth skin. I leaned down and kissed the small of her back, and her sides. She laughed and said that it tickled. I took her ass cheek in my hand and began to gently massaging it. She squirmed a little and giggled. I ran my hand down the back of thighs to her knees and then traced a line back up the inside of her thighs. She shifted a little on her belly. I just couldn't get enough of seeing her body. As she spread her legs a little I could see her ass cheeks, as they slowly parted as they reached the area between her legs, and her pussy lips started. Again I ran my hand down her thighs and came up on the inside of her thighs, and this time when I reached between her legs, I slowly ran my middle finger along her pussy lips. They were quite wet and sticky and they emanated a heat from within. I played with them a bit, pulled on them, and ran my fingers between them. Sophie just lay there, and made contented noises, that I would call purring.