From Paris with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parting her lips I could feel the opening of her vagina. It was a tight fleshy hole. I pressed with the tip of my finger and the muscles gave way a bit. Then I slowly inserted my middle finger into her tight hole. She let out a muffled moan into the pillow, and I was able to feel that wonderful feeling of her tightness. Her pussy walls were incredibly lubricated, and the muscular wall clamped around my finger as I slid it in and then pulled it out again. Slowly, in and then back out again. This time I pushed in with my middle finger and the index finger. My god she was tight. I could feel my cock slowly hardening again, wanting to experience penetrating her once more.

As she lay on her belly, she spread her legs more. I continued to finger her slowly, but firmly. I pushed them as deep as I could, and moved them around inside her, pressing the inside of her vagina with my fingers, and giving as much stimulation as I could. At the same time she reached down with one hand and began to stroke me again. That smooth little hand wrapped around my thick shaft once more, and started to gently stroke my cock up and down. I pulled my fingers out, and tasted them.

Sophie as you might have guessed is an incredible girl. She is, to me, the quintessential female, the most perfect specimen of the female kind. Everything about her is sexy, and enticing and incredibly arousing, in a most effortless way. As I would soon find out, the smell and taste of her fantastic pussy, is one of those things. I wouldn't say it's sweet, or any other description like that. The best to describe it, she smells and tastes like PURE SEX. It is not possible for me to smell her and taste her, and not become incredibly aroused. For example many times later on, I would smell something of hers, which had come into contact with her pussy and her juices, regardless of where I was, that smell would make me instantly hard. And the times when she was very aroused and horny, you could smell it almost in the air. It is the most intoxicating and dominating thing. And that was what I had just discovered as I taste her juices for the first time.

I got behind her and grabbing her hips, pulled her up so that she was on all four. She looked at me with anticipation. I imagine she was thinking I wanted to do it doggy-style. But that would have to wait. I gently parted her legs, and took and long look at her beautiful pussy. Then I leaned in and started to run my tongue up and down pussy lips from behind. I started to lick, suck, bite playfully. I gently pressed my tongue and parted her pussy lips, and explored the entrance of her vagina. I licked and took in as much of her juices as I could. It was so amazing, and I think she enjoyed it took, because she started to moan and squirm as I continued to explore her intimate parts with my tongue. Still on all four, with her legs spread, she leaned down and put her head on the pillow and with one hand start to rub her clit as I ate out her pussy from behind.

Finally, feeling my cock aching again, I stopped. I got behind her, while on my knees, and allowed my thick stiff cock to rest on her ass. We both anticipated the moment I would enter her again and our bodies would be linked once more. I took hold of my cock, and gently rubbed the head of it up and down against her wet pussy lips, part them. I guided the head to her tight entrance, and then held my breath as I pushed my hips forward. The tight holes slowly started to give way and my cock slid right into her. We both let out a moan as my girth stretched her tight hole. Then getting firm grip of her hips, I started to slow slide in and out of her.

In and out, we started to fuck harder. She would press back with each thrust. As I would drive my cock deep into her pussy, my hips would slap against her ass. She started to moan very loudly. The sound of her voice was so sexy. I reached with one hand and started to rub her clit as we fucked. I looked down and watched myself as my rhythmically slid in and out of Sophie's love-hole. "ooh .... Oooh ...mee-ka-ehl .... I'm going to cummm....."

And with that she let out a loud cry, and felt her pussy clamp down even tighter on my driving cock. I continued to fuck her, thrusting my fat dick into her from behind. And then I reached my point, and thrust hard into her, and held it. I thought I was going to pass out. It seemed like a never ending orgasm. I could feel my cock, spasming, sending shot after shot of cum into her pussy. Finally after the wave subsided, I looked down, and could see that my semi hard cock was still inside her, and she basically lying down on her belly on the bed; and we were both breathing very hard. I slowly pulled out my cock. Some of cum dripped off my shaft and onto her sweet ass cheeks.

I laid down next to her, and we both smiled and kissed. For a long time we just lay there, kissing, making out, pressed against each other, our sweat and juices mixing with each other, feeling the warmth of one another's body against ours. And finally, we fell asleep.

I was awakened the next morning by a wonderful sensation. As I woke up, I felt the usual warmth of Sophie next to me. She was laying next to me, her head on my chest, and she was holding my cock in her hand and gently stroking me up and down. I looked at her and smiled as all the memories of our wild night came back to me. "good morning sunshine!". She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips, "good morning cherie".

She rolled over on top of me, and sat down on my lap. I could feel my cock pressed by her pussy. She wriggled around a bit, and rubbed herself against me. "Want to take a shower? We still have class today you know!" She said and got up. I followed her body as she went over to the bathroom. Her body looked even more fantastic in the sunlight. As she got to the door, she bent over in a little Marilyn Monroesque pose, and gave me a lovely view of her ass and hey pussy lips peeking out from between her thighs; as if to say, if you want more of this, follow me.

I got up and pranced over to the bathroom, and got into the shower after her. It wasn't the biggest shower, and my hard-on was poking against her ass. "looks like we'll have to deal with that at some point" she said, and turned on the shower and doused me with some cold water. "Isn't there any other way to deal with it?" I gave her a hug from behind, and finally she turned on the hot water and we began to shower. We both got soaped and began to wash one another. Evidently our activities the night before had been quite physical and we were covered in a mix of sweat and various other bodily fluids.

It was something I'd always fantasized about. Not even sex in the shower, but to be in the shower with a woman. Now it happened that the woman in this case was an absolute goddess. And so we continued to wash each other; I soaped her back and she did mine. Her lithe body, glistening from the water and covered with soap and bubbles was an incredible sight. I started to wash her breasts. The soft flesh of her lovely bust, felt wonderful in my hand. I massaged them, played with them, tickled her nipples which were hard and aroused. I started to rub her belly and made my way down. I pressed her pubic mound and slowly slid my fingers down over her clitoris. She let out her breath which she was holding and pulled her hips away. Again I ran my finger over her protruding clitoris and started to slow press it in a circular fashion.

"mmmm ...." Was all she managed, but she reached down and with her soapy hand, wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock, and I started to stroke up and down. I continued to rub her clitoris, pressing a bit here, and squeezing it between my fingers. I pulled my cock away from her and turned her around. Sliding my cock between her thighs as she pressed her sweet ass against my crotch, I continued to rub her clitoris, with more intensity. She started to gently squirm and rub herself against me. My rock hard cock was between her thighs and she started to move back and forth rubbing her thighs against my big thick shaft. Finally, I stopped, and stepped a bit back, I reached down, spread her legs a bit more as she leaned forward against the wall, once more offering her ass to me. I took my cock and guided the head to her entrance. With one hand pressing her clitoris, I pushed my hips forward and my wet cock slid into her pussy. As my dick slid into that warm tight pussy, all the memories of last night came rushing back, and that wonderful sensation of being inside Sophie. Even I let out a somewhat loud moan as my cock slid into her tightly gripping hole.

I started to slowly move my hips back and forth. I looked down and watched my cock disappearing into her pussy, and reappear with each thrust. Reaching around and grabbing her breasts, I held them fast and started to pump harder. She was moaning again, and the sound of her echoing in the small chamber of the shower. Pushing her ass back against me with each thrust, allowing my cock to penetrate her deeper. My hips slapped against her ass, and we started to fuck fast. I could feel her tight pussy muscles as they dragged on my cock which was sliding in and out of her love hole.

"oh god Sophie ... you're so ... tight" I'm not one for talking during sex, but I couldn't help that. That tight warm fleshy glove of her pussy was absolutely driving me crazy. I was continuing to rub her clitoris. She was squirming and pressing against me quite strongly now, and I felt she was going to near her orgasm soon, and I was glad, because I wouldn't be able to hold out for too much longer. And then she pressed her ass against me hard, driving my cock deep in, and once again I felt the usual strong clasping of her vaginal walls, and I pressed her clitoris and she let out a loud moan. I slide my cock back and then penetrated once more, and then pulled just as I shot a load with landed on her back. I shot load after load. My cum was on her back and on her ass, and sliding down on her wet skin. She leaned back against me, her back against my chest, and as I reached around to fondle her lovely breasts she turned her neck and we kissed deeply.

We washed up once again, and came out of the shower. By this time, we realized we wouldn't have time to even eat breakfast, so we quickly dressed, and headed for class.

From that fateful night forward, everything was wonderful. We were officially a couple, and most of her friends knew of it, and thought it was cool. I didn't want to think about when I had to return, and I know that neither did Sophie, and so we just didn't discuss it. Moreover, if you're a young couple, very much in love, there are not many places to be better than Paris, the city of romance. We would spend our days, either at school, or with some of the other students doing our work, and then at nights, we'd head out to the various locations: the café's in the Latin Quarter, to the various museums, or monuments, like the Notre Dame, or the Eiffel tower. Lots of times we'd take quiet walks along the Seine river, were the only other people found are usually young lovers, kissing or making out, as if they're the only ones in the universe. And I'm sure I need not say what we did after we came back home.

And thus it went, until time came for my departure; after all this had only been an exchange program for three months. And the night before, Sophie was supposed to come over to my place, so we could have a dinner, and I guess say our good-byes. And so with apprehension I finished packing up my bags, until finally I heard the doorbell. Eagerly I jumped up and ran and open the door, and there was my sweet little Sophie. Oddly enough, she was dressed in a raincoat. I found that odd, considering she never wore them and that it wasn't raining. She came in, and we kissed. And finally I asked the question about the raincoat. A funny look came over her face and she took something out of her pocket. It was a jar.

"well, considering the pockets that my clothes usually have, I wouldn't have been able to carry this!"

I took the jar, and looked at it. Inside was a thick brownish creamy thing. I looked up at her with a questioning look. "it's special home made caramel, it's very sweet and good. You'll like it" and then as she undid the raincoat and pulled it open, "oh and I couldn't come over, wearing just this.".

I stood there, stunned, at the unimaginably sexy woman that stood before me. She was dressed only in lingerie underneath. She had on black stockings, sheer, that came up halfway her thighs, and they were held up by a sexy black garter belt. Beneath that she had on a tiny pair of black thong panties. And on top, she was wearing a black bustier, which was tied across the gap in the front with crisscrossing black strings; and they exposed her sexy cleavage, and pushed up her already well displayed breasts. She did a slow turn in place and slid the raincoat off, and came towards me.

Then she said "I'm not one to say goodbyes, but I thought that at least we should say a proper Frenchgoodbye. Don't you think?" and with that lovely smile on her face, came over and leaned in for a kiss. I could feel her hands pulling my shirt up as we kissed. She slid the shirt off, then she got on her knees in front of me, and slowly started to undo my jeans. She slid the belt off and undid the zipper and pulled my pants and boxers down at once. She slid her hand up my thigh, and took my semi hard cock in her hands, then leaned in and took it in her mouth. I watched as she slowly sucked my cock up and down until it was rock hard. She looked up and smiled "I see you're ready!".

She told me to lean back on the bed, while she got the jar of the caramel. She straddled me, and moved up onto my crotch and sat down. I could feel the soft fabric of the panties against the shaft of my cock. Then she stretched up and gave me a kiss on the lips and the neck while opening the jar. She dipped her fingers and got a good bit of the viscous sticky cream and first gave me a taste of it, and then put a trail of it running from my neck to my chest, to my belly, leading to my cock. Then slowly started to lick the sticky cream from my neck.

The stuff tasted great and was very sticky, and it took a good bit of licking and sucking to take it all; and no doubt that was her intention. The sensation of her soft tongue licking and sucking on my neck and chest was driving me mad. And the soft fabric of the panties kept rubbing against my shaft. It was driving me crazy, and she knew it, and was relishing it. Almost involuntarily I was pressing up with my cock, wanting the release of penetration, but she wouldn't allow it. She continued to lick and suck her way down, until she was just above my pubic region. She licked around the base of my penis, and on my balls. I didn't know whether I was in heaven or in hell. She gave a little kiss to the tip of my cock and reached over for the jar again. She got a good bit of it and slowly spread it on my dick.

Then without hesitation, she took my cock into her mouth, and started to suck. I was watching as she methodically moved her head up and down on my crotch. The whole girth of my cock was in her mouth, and she was using that wonderful, soft tongue of her to lick every inch. She was sucking my cock forcefully now, taking the entire length into her mouth, and I was getting ready to explode.

"oh god Sophie, I'm going to cummm...." And with that I exploded. She kept on going, sucking my cock as I continued to spasm and ejaculate. I felt like my head was swooning and it took me sometime to get my balance back, and Sophie, continued to (now more slowly) suck my cock, as it relaxed and slowly became less hard. Finally, she came off my cock, looking at me with that mischievous smile, as she wiped the corners of her mouth. She slowly slid up and lay on top of me, gave me a kiss and looking in my eyes, asked "so how you doing?" "I'd tell you, if I could speak". And she laughed and rolled over. I leaned over and we kissed as my hands, explored her always wonderful body. "ok Sophie, now it's my turn, I'm going to get the caramel, and when I come back I don't expect to see anything on you."

She only obeyed partially: she took of the bustier and the panties, but kept the garters and stockings on. Fine by me.

She laid back on her elbows, and spread her legs enticingly. I got on top of her and applied the creamy jelly on her neck, her breasts and nipples, her belly. And then I reached for her neck and start to suck on her lovely skin. I couldn't tell which was sweeter, her skin or the caramel. I worked my way slowly and methodically to her breasts. I started to lick her breast, but not the nipples, slowly inching my way towards the summit. She squirmed and moaned; and I knew what she was feeling, having gone through the same enjoyable agony myself. Finally, I gave a little lick to her aroused nipples, and she let out a moan and I knew it was working nicely. I took her nipples into my mouth, sucked on them gently, lightly biting on them for a few minutes. She could only respond by moaning and arching her back. Finally, I made my way to her belly. I licked around, enjoying the sensation of her skin, and finally reached her pussy. I got some more of the cream, and gently rubbed it around pussy lips, between her ass cheeks. Then lifting her hips, I started to lick. I worked my way to her pussy lips, parted them, licked at the entrance to her vagina, then sucked on her lips once more. Finally I reached her clitoris, and started to lick it, letting my tongue play with it, sucking on it hard, pressing it lightly between my teeth. I could feel Sophie's hands in my hair, and she was moving around, pressing her crotch against my mouth, and moaning. Then she grabbed my head and forcefully pressed her pussy up against my mouth, and let out a loud moan, and I knew she was coming. I continued to suck tightly on her clitoris, and she released for a moment and again felt her muscles contract. It must have been a strong orgasm, because once she finally released my head, she was breathing hard, and looked spent. I slid up kissed her and we laid against each other, kissing, feeling each other's body.

Finally she got up, and went over to the window. I watched her. The lights in the room were off, but there was a fair bit of light coming from the outside and gave her sexy form and ethereal look. She stood there, leaning against the wall, looking out onto the Parisian night. I watched her, not knowing what to say. I knew what she was thinking, and I was thinking about the same thing. I got up and came over and stood behind her. I pressed against her. I felt the warmth of her back against my chest, and I could feel the soft skin of her ass cheeks, as my semi-hard cock was pressed between them. I reached up gently took her left breast in my hand, kissed her on the neck, and whispered in her "just don't think about it. We're here right now, that's all that matters."

I saw the reflection of her smile on the window. I could feel my cock getting hard once more. I reached and gently started to rub her clitoris. She pressed back against me lightly, and feeling my hardness, bent over more and spread her legs, so that my cock rested against her warm wet pussy. I pulled back, let my cock head part her lips and pushed it against her tight opening. Slowly, I parted her tight hole and slid into her heavenly pussy. Slowly I started to move my hips back and forth, feeling that wonderful sensation of my cock rubbing against her soft pussy walls. I continued to penetrate her from behind while we looked out at Paris, seeing the Eiffel tower in the distance. Finally I felt I was going to cum, I wrapped my hands around waist pulled her against me tightly, and came. We stood like that for sometime, not saying anything. I kissed her neck, and her back, and she took my hands and kissed them. Finally I pulled out of her, and she turned around facing me, and we kissed. And then without saying another word, we went to the bed, and she lied down with her back to me, and I took her in my arms, and we slept.