From Paris with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like only minutes later, but the sound of the alarm, and sun coming up, heralded the inevitable hour of departure. We woke up, we looked at each other, and I could see little tears forming in her eyes. I kissed her, and caressed her, and she smiled, but the tear was still there.

"Make love to me one more time."

I kissed her and I could feel her hands reach and tak my cock, and gently caressing it. And then we made love one more. Simple, and short; but there was much more behind it that we would ever be able to express in words.

Then we got up and after a quick washing up, got dressed. She always had kept some clothes at my place, and so she had something to wear. And finally, we picked up and my luggage and headed out for the metro. The whole time on the train we didn't say anything, we just sat there. She sat with her back nestled in my arms. It was the first time that I'd seen Sophie expose herself and her fragility in this way.

We reached the airport and we headed on, passed the various luggage checks and whatnot until we finally arrived at the point of separation. We held each other for a very long time, and kissed, and finally stood in front of each other.

"well, mee-kah-ehl, I will only say ... bon voyage. I love you."

We held hands, kissed and then I picked up my bag and headed for the entrance. I stopped one last time, looked around, and sent a kiss, and then went past the doors.

Well, I've reached the end of this story. It has already ran much longer than I intended and taken more time that I should have given it. I have a lot of organizing and planning to do, because you see, Sophie is going to be coming soon to visit. So much to do, so little time ...