From Princess to Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara shivered, she felt her nipples getting hard again and her pussy flush in her excitement. Even with people all around it was all she could do from getting up and straddling Eric right there at pool side.

"Let's go up to my room Eric so I can change."

Eric grabbed his towel to hide his bulging arousal but is was hardly up to the task so he contented himself with trailing behind Sara closely enough on the way up to her room so she blocked most people from getting an eyeful. It also allowed Eric to bump into Sara more than once and push himself up against the crack of her ass.

They got to the floor where their rooms were and Sara had hardly finished closing the door before she turned and yanked Eric's towel away from him and went to work on pulling the Speedo down his legs. As she dropped to her knees, Eric's thick meat sprang forth, freed of it's confines, it slapped Sara atop the head.

Sara looked up at the piece of flesh both startled and amazed. She had never seen anything like it in her life and now confronted by the reality of Eric's girth Sara found herself intimidated by the organ's impressive stature. Eric's cock was almost as long as her forearm and easily as thick as her wrist. It proved to be everything she had been dreaming of these past few weeks and now it was hers! Here, in this room, Sara was going to finally play with the thing that had obsessed her, that had taken over her every waking moment since she discovered it.

Sara bought her hand up and gripped the shaft firmly. Slowly she began tugging Eric's pulsing pud. She guided the fat head towards her mouth, tentatively extending her tongue to lick around the peehole. Stopping for a moment to contemplate Eric's taste, Sara found Eric to be a feast for all of her senses, breathing in deeply too and taking in Eric's musky scent.

To her amazement, Eric was uncircumcised and Sara was fascinated at the way his skin would move back down exposing the spongy round head of his cock each time Sara moved her hand down Eric's rigid shaft. Sara forced her tongue into the space between Eric's foreskin and the head of his cock lathering it generously with her spit and hungrily milking more precum from the organ as she gripped it tightly.

Sara was surprised because she didn't like giving Paul head so much, saving it for those rare moments when she felt he deserved a special treat but here, now, with Eric, she realized she wanted his thick tube steak in her mouth. Sara couldn't believe how hungry she was to have the fat slab of flesh deep in her throat. Sara took both her hands now, giving herself over to worship of the thing. Gripping Eric's cock tightly and slathering it with her spittle at times plunging forward to see how much of it she could envelope. Sara was so eager, she pushed herself to her limits, gagging at times and causing her eyes to water.

Sara spent a good twenty minutes happily sucking away, when she did take away one of her hands from its task Sara would move it down to her clit and rub herself vigorously. Sara could feel a flood of juices flowing out of her, instinctually preparing her, lubricating her hot cunt for the large invader she was preparing to penetrate her.

Eric just enjoyed every last moment, he hunched forward bending down so he could reach Sara's pendulous breasts and tug at her nipples. Eric started delicately but Sara's moans as he pulled at her compelled him to use more and more force making Sara groan even louder. Eric pulled at Sara's nipples and was amazed at how hard they grew in response. Sara's teats raised off the surface of her breast indicating her elevated arousal. Eric could feel his balls tightening as he got closer to shooting a load. Eric's cock stiffened and Sara pushed as much of the shaft into her mouth as she could.

Suddenly, there was an explosion of fluid in Sara's mouth.

"Uunnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh!" Eric uttered as he felt his cum shooting out of him in synchronized waves of pleasure.

Sara choked, there was so much of the stuff! Paul had cum in her mouth before but never in the volume Eric was dumping into her mouth now. Sara locked her mouth so her lips were tightly wrapped around Eric's head just below the crown, so sensitive was Eric he shuddered in response and more cum was forced out of him.

Sara swallowed and swallowed again and again.

As Sara felt Eric's orgasm subside she loosened her grip on his shaft and moved her tongue along the surface of his cock licking off anything she may have missed or not swallowed.

Sara smiled to herself. Eric tasted delicious. His warm thick issue was not acrid and she could only think of having Eric push himself inside of her. Eric fell back onto the bed, he was sweating profusely which he realized and thought was slightly funny considering all he did was stand there and get sucked off.

Sara was kneeling on the carpet leaning to one side holding herself up with one arm and bringing the hand of the other across her face gathering up any cum that lingered before licking her fingers clean.

"Who knew you'd be so good at that Sara."

"Well, I'd never had thought you'd have such a nice cock."

The phone rang. Sara let it ring a few times before getting up off the floor and sitting on the bed next to Eric who was lying across the bed with his arms over his head.

"Hello?" Sara said.

Eric reached over with his right hand and ran it along the inside of Sara's left thigh, gripping her firmly and rubbing the crease between her leg and her hip pushing the flesh in towards her pussy.

"Paul! How is your day going?" There was a pause, "Oh, the flight down was fine and I got to the hotel okay."

Another pause.

"No, the room is nice. I went down and sat by the pool a bit to relax and I was just in my room having a little snack before dinner."

Eric bought himself up and wrapped his arms around Sara taking the fingers of one hand and running them along the engorged folds of Sara's pussy.

Sara sighed, "Yes, well I have to get going. I have to get a few things done before dinner. I'll speak to you later."

There was a pause again, Sara reached down with her free hand and gripped Eric's hand moving it directly to her clit. She pushed Eric's hand against the stiffening bud.

"Okay, bye."

Sara hung up the phone and then immediately lay back against the pillows and headboard. She spread her legs as she did. Eric looked down at his co-worker and took in her naked body.

Sara was quite the piece.

When he saw her at work, Eric always thought of Sara as 'cute,' her page boy dishwater blonde hair, her button nose and small pouty lips were becoming but, Sara never wore much makeup and her clothes were never form fitting or cut to show off her body.

Naked though, Eric could see Sara's breasts were a lot larger than he would've guessed and she was young enough that they hadn't the slightest sag. Sara had a nice belly with the surface bisected vertically from her ribcage to the top of her public mound. She had long shapely legs and her pussy in its current aroused state displayed a delicious fullness as the area outside the lips were puffy filled with blood and the lips themselves held forth like a blossom. Eric could not resist Sara's prominent clit which stood at attention and once again he moved his hand along the surface of her inflamed cunt eliciting a moan from the prone woman.

Eric leaned in and bought his face down to Sara's pussy, taking his index and middle finger he penetrated her while licking her clit and the surrounding area, tracing the outline of her lips. Sara loved what Eric was doing and bought both hands to the top of his bald head, pushing him more tightly against her skin. Eric just attacked Sara with even more vigor and it wasn't long before Sara's legs went taunt and she felt herself cumming.

"FUCK! KEEP GOING! OH! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Sara's legs began to shake and she gave herself over to it. Her nipples hardened and she began to shake even more. Her eyes tightly shut, Sara began to push her pelvis into Eric not even realizing she was doing it.

"YES! I'M CUMMING!"

And she did. Sara felt her body awash in the delicious glow of her orgasm, a sheen of sweat covered her as she felt wave upon wave take her over.

Eric wasn't done yet though. He moved back from Sara's hole his face glistening with her juices and he moved up her body. Sara just lie beneath him, too tired to move, her orgasm having taking all the energy from her. Sara had her eyes still closed and was basking in the afterglow of her cum.

Holding himself over her, Eric reached down and with one hand gripped his now renewed erection. He moved the head towards Sara's pussy lips and began rubbing himself along the surface getting his cock wet with Sara's juices.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Sara was aware of what Eric was doing but was still too out of it to react.

Eric continued moving back and forth slowly pushing forward with each stroke forcing Sara to open up slightly to the invader. Sara's arms reached up to and she slowly began to caress Eric's shoulders. Sara felt the incessant pressure at the entrance to her cunt, Eric pushed himself forward gently, the fat head pressing Sara open and he began the process of working his way inside of her.

Sara felt something she had never felt before, she felt herself spreading wider as the pressure increased, as Eric pushed himself more forcefully against her dripping pussy. Eric's head was awash in Sara's musky juices and still he pushed further.

Now the little voice of alarm in the back of Sara's mind grew louder as Eric's weight shifted and he pressed harder. Sara stretched more and she felt her lips spreading beyond a point she thought possible. When Paul (or any man) had fucked her, there was always an initial pressure, an almost welcome resistance before a cock plunged into her and then it was off to the races. Now, she felt herself stretching and stretching and still Eric was not even in her, there was a slight pain Sara felt akin to the pain she felt the first time she had sex.

The pain grew, Eric was taking his time as he knew all too well what Sara was experiencing, the doubts she probably was having now that the reality of having a truly large cock knocking at the door of her pussy. Eric knew Sara would at this moment start feeling scared and alarmed that he would damage and hurt her, they all felt that at first.

And still Eric pressed harder.

Eric finally felt the crown of his fat organ pass the threshold of Sara's cunt. He felt her warm wetness start to lubricate the top of his shaft. Sara moved her hips beneath him, the discomfort growing as more and more of the flesh log slid forward into her. Her eyes opened wide now in alarm, her lips pursed in a silent moan as she felt Eric go deeper into her and Sara felt a fullness she never knew.

Sara's legs began to shake as she pushed them out further from her body trying to abate the sensations she was feeling.

And still Eric pushed into her.

Where Sara had caressed Eric's shoulders before, now she was pushing against them. Trying to push him back but Eric only sawed forward with his hips as his upper body was pushed upward off the prone girl.

Deeper it went beyond the halfway mark.

Eric pulled out a little giving Sara a momentary respite as she began taking short, panting breaths. And Eric pushed forward again, Sara's pussy opening up a bit more, becoming a little more welcoming as Eric pushed even further into his coworker.

If there was one part about fucking Eric absolutely loved it was these moments, these moments when he fucked a woman for the first time and he put his huge cock to her. He laughed inwardly because to friends he described it as 'Shock and Awe.' Without fail woman would always think they were in control of the situation... partially because of his stature (Eric wasn't tall) and partially because of the nondescript/nonthreatening mien he worked so hard to cultivate.

Even when they saw his cock for the first time, while woman would always be amazed (though some would be better than others at hiding that amazement), there would never be a question about a woman taking him into her. Until that was he was banging at her door, then there would be second thoughts as they felt that pressure welling up from their crotches before they grew accustomed to his formidable attributes.

Sara still panted as Eric pushed deeper into her, almost all the way in now. Painfully slow he moved forward, deeper into her. He could feel Sara tensing her muscles and trying to move backward underneath him, away from him but he never let up. Deliberately he moved himself further and further into her feeling the head of his enormous manhood butt up against the back of her cunt and pushing even further.

Sara could feel every single inch of the surface of her pussy, every piece of flesh inside of her was alive. Her body rearranged itself to accommodate the massive assault happening. Whatever afterglow Sara had been enveloped by was now fully gone, Sara was acutely aware of everything around her and inside of her at this moment.

Every muscle in her body tingled.

Sara felt a sense of acuity she never knew possible. She looked at the man above her, her coworker she had spent so much time obsessing over these last weeks, a man she felt so totally connected to in a way she had never connected to any man before. She noticed every single detail of his body, every curve and indent where there was some definition in the musculature, the drops of sweat beading and then flowing along the surface.

And Eric began to slowly move back and then forward again.

Sara's body screamed, she grimaced and clenched her jaw shut tightly to keep from crying out in pain.

Eric gently moved to and fro and slowly Sara noticed something odd happening.

It began to feel better...

No, not better, MUCH BETTER!

Sara's legs relaxed and she started to feel the beginnings of the warm fuzziness take her over emanating from deep inside her where Eric's cock was topping out in her pussy. Eric picked up his pace moving his cock further back with each stroke and deeper in. Sara felt as if she had to pee but her pussy was producing as much juice as it could to ease the way of the fat cock penetrating her.

Now she pulled him into her once more and Sara wrapped her arms around him pulling him close. His face next to hers, Sara move forward and pushed her tongue deep into Eric's mouth. Now the pain was receding, now Sara was welcoming him into her and in welcoming him wanted to take him all inside. Sara wanted to envelope him. Once more her hunger rose and Sara bought her legs up and around Eric locking their bodies together.

Eric's pace picked up even further. He slammed into her now and Sara for her part pushed herself into him.

Now Sara felt the breathe being pushed out of her with each downstroke but then too she felt the delicious waves of pleasure washing over her as Eric took her higher and higher, her pleasure growing with each passing minute.

Sara had never been fucked like this before. She had never felt so overwhelmed by sensation, so consumed by lust and passion. If she had ever been able to compare her previous lovers to what she was feeling at this moment, Sara knew she would have sent all of them packing.

Paul was nice but it was over.

Sara knew that Eric owned her now. She was his. If she had anything to say about it, Sara was no going to let Eric do anything but pound her cunt every chance they got.

Sara enveloped Eric's mouth and their tongues did battle the same way they did battle with each other below. This was not lovemaking as much as two animals rutting, so violent their actions became. Free of anything but the sheer sensation of two bodies in combat with each other.

Eric was surprised the demure, quiet woman he had barely noticed in the halls at work had a pussy that felt incredible and also was an animal in bed. He fucked her in a frenzy, likes waves in a hurricane pounding against the shore he assaulted her again and again both of them caught up in the sensations their bodies were sending back to their brains.

Time didn't mean anything, there was just hard core pure fucking.

She squeezed him with her arms and legs and Eric pushed even harder if it was possible. He felt himself stiffening further and he noted his ball sack tightening as the beginnings of his orgasm welled up. Sara noticed the difference, she could feel the heat inside of her building as Eric's cock seemed to grow more rigid and swell even more. Sara wanted his cum, she wanted that explosion inside of her. She started gyrate her hips in unison with Eric's thrusting making her pussy run firmly along the shaft of his cock with each stroke.

"C'MON! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK OF YOURS!" Sara yelled.

Eric felt the numbness that let him know he was close.

"FUCK ME! HARDER! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! SHOOT IT IN ME!"

And he pushed harder forcing Sara further back against the headboard of the bed.

"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING CUM! I WANT IT!"

And Sara realized she was cumming to...

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! THAT'S SO GODDAMN GOOD YOU FUCKER!"

Sara felt an orgasm grew inside of her like she never felt before. Every nerve was on fire, her whole body tingled and still she remained at an elevated state, it went on and on. Sara began to gush fluid involuntarily, a clear liquid expelled from her in synch with the waves of pleasure that were overtaking her.

"OOOOOHHHHHH! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

She pulled Eric closer, hugging him tightly as she could, wanting to pull him into her and out the other side. Eric's cock swelled and then he felt his load racing up his shaft.

"UUUNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Spasm upon spasm wracked Eric's body as his cum shoot out of him. Sara felt the first pulse inside of her like a shot. It was white hot and now Sara found it only added to the orgasm she was having.

"Oooooohhhh fuck! That's good!" She cooed.

Eric continued to plunge back and forth into the woman. Spurt upon spurt of hot vicious cum shooting up inside her womb. It felt so good, so good to shoot inside of her, to feel Sara's pussy squeeze him as him came pulling even more cum out of his hefty balls.

Ever so slowly the fervor of the moment died down. Eric felt the last of his cum shot into Sara and he felt exhausted. He moved himself up and away from her. Both of them were drenched in sweat. Sara looked down to where their bodies were joined, for the very first time in all of this she looked to where flesh was connected to flesh.

Eric moved back off Sara and she marveled at the impossible long organ as it slowly pulled itself out of her. Even in its post coitus state, Sara still was amazed at the incredible specimen. There was a hint of sadness to the moment for Sara as well, as the wonderful fullness she felt when penetrated by Eric, was suddenly replaced by a void when he pulled his cock out of her.

Eric dropped down on the bed next to Sara. Sara idly toyed with her pussy, playing with her clit a bit and prolonging her warm sensations, careful and gingerly she manipulated the bud of flesh being so sensitive after such a large cum.

Sara could feel Eric's cum oozing from her and she took a finger to gather some of it and then bought the finger up to her mouth to taste.

"Wow! You're yummy in every way."

Eric for his part just grinned as he lay next to the voluptuous naked woman. He bought his arm around Sara's shoulders and pulled her next to him. Sara lean into him, putting her leg over his and reaching down to pull on Eric's flaccid cock that lay across his thigh.

"We'll have to get ready for dinner soon but I could just stay here and have you ravage me." Said Sara.

"I didn't want to come on this trip." Eric said, "I wasn't looking forward to it at all but I have to say I liked being paid to fly to another city and get a chance to be with a beautiful woman."