From Rags To Bitches

Story Info
How I rose from factory girl, to one of the richest women
40.7k words
4.47
42.7k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,125 Followers

Part One - An Unorthodox Climb Up The Social Ladder.

All of my stories include descriptions of sex scenes that could cause offence to some people. Please do not read this story if you are offended by perverse sexual material, or if you are under the legal age of consent for your own country. These stories are pure fiction and are not based on anyone living or deceased.

As I lay there on my back by the side of the pool, with two of my man-servants massaging my stark naked body with exotic oils, I could feel that unmistakable feeling welling up down in my crotch. Then as my hips began the involuntary lift, James (one of the two servants), started to work his fingers into my pussy. So as I lay there about to be taken to heaven, I overheard two of the young waitresses talking. These girls had been provided by the caterers, and I guess they were busy cleaning up the poolside tables from last night's party. They obviously thought I was too far gone to hear or as they were speaking in French, thought I didn't understand what they were saying.

(This paragraph was all spoken in French)

"Look at her, it fucking makes me cringe. An old wrinkly of her age getting-off with fit studs like those two."

"English women; Pah! They're all sluts, and the nobility are the worst. And unlike French wine, they don't get any better with age."

"Who is she then?"

"Lady Joan Thomas, she's sixty if she's a day. Her and her sisters are notorious. They not only own this place, but they've got one like it in Spain and a fucking castle back in England."

"So I guess they've never known what its like to do a days work?"

I heard them, and as I was paying their wages, I could have reacted by getting them both sacked from the catering company. But in my mellow state, I just began to think back to my past, when I was only a year or two younger than they are now. I thought if only you knew; my story didn't start by being born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

I guess my story started when I left school; that was way back in 1960. My schooling had been pretty basic, and leaving as I did without any qualifications, it was obvious I would be destined for a manual job on the factory floor. And so it was that I started work in a small factory that made plastic knobs and all kinds of levers for the local car industry.

On my first day, I was introduced to a man about my dad's age, and after a five minute talk warning me of the dangers of operating machinery, I was shown how to drill holes with a pedestal drill. So that was it; all morning, from 7:30, until the bell rang for mid-day break at 12:30. Well I tell a lie, a lady did bring me a tin mug of tea at around 10:30, but I wasn't allowed to stop work or sit down to drink it.

So there I was at mid-day opening my lunch box, and beginning to tuck into my sandwiches, when someone spoke.

"Hi good-looking. I guess it must be your first day. What's your name?"

I span around, and there was this boy, well almost a man. He was a good three or four years older than me, and he looked so handsome. I was at a loss for words, mainly because I'd only ever been chatted-up by boys of my own age. But I'd also just taken a mouthful of food, and I almost choked as I tried to reply.

"Cough!"

"Hey! Steady on there girl, I didn't mean to freak you."

"Cough! Sorry, I guess it went down the wrong way. Cough! My name is Jenny, I just started this morning."

"Well you don't want to be spending your dinner break in this shit hole, you aught to come and sit outside with the rest of us. It's only the old gits who sit around in this filth eating their sarnies (sandwiches)."

So with that I got to my feet and joined him with several others outside. There were five other girls, ages ranging from school leavers like me, to older girls around 20. And at least fifteen boys/men, their age range was harder to guess. But I'd think their ages ranged from my age up to mid thirties.

From that day on, I joined their little group, and we'd all sit outside talking each mid-day break. Unless the rain prevented it, in which case we'd all huddle together in one of the old store rooms that was situated off the main factory yard. Nothing sex related ever went on, either outside or while we were in the store rooms. But the main topic on the agenda for nearly all the males, revolved around chatting-up one or more of the females.

Over the next few weeks, Lewis, for that was the name of the man who'd first talked to me, focused his attention on me, and within the month, I'd agreed to go out on a date with him. And he was soon my regular boyfriend. As was normal back then, we'd get involved in nothing more than heavy petting (basically, kissing and maybe he'd get a feel of my tits). But it was also normal, that he kept up a constant onslaught, trying to get into my knickers.

Well after we'd been going together for around six months, it was his 20th birthday, and on that night I'd been asked to do some babysitting for one of my moms friends. Lewis had been getting really persistent, asking me to let him have a feel inside my knickers as his birthday present. So I said if he'd come babysitting with me, I'd let him.

The night arrived, and as soon as my mom's friends had left their house, Lewis was all over me, his hands reaching up under my skirt, and trying to get into the waist-band of my panties. He got his feel, but he was so impatient and forceful, it did nothing to arouse me, and a feel was all he got. In fact when I arrived home that night, I was feeling very sore from his dry rough fingers rubbing and pulling at what was very tender skin.

Gradually over the next few weeks, any time he got the chance, he'd have his hand up under my skirt. This was normally in the pictures (Cinema) or as before whilst babysitting. It only took him a short-while to realise, if he eased my knickers down a little, access to his goal was achieved far easier via the leg hole of the panties. And as his technique improved, the affect he had on me rapidly began to change.

So much so, one night whilst babysitting, he'd started slowly, first kissing, and then his hand had slipped into my blouse. As he slid into my bra and cupped my breast, my nipples hardened to his touch. For a change, he was taking his time, and this phase of his embrace lasted quite some time, resulting in me being very aware of a strong sensation building down in my crotch. Then as he lowered his lips to the tits, which he'd already uncovered, his mouth began to suck and nip at my nipples.

This began to drive me wild, and almost without knowing what I was doing, I was aware of my own hand taking hold of his wrist, but not as usual, to prevent access to some part of my body. On the contrary, I was leading his hand into the top of the skirt. The skirt that I'd just undone the waist-band on! And pushing his fingers down across my bush, as my hips lifted my crotch to meet them.

My top end was fully exposed, blouse wide open, bra undone and hanging below my tits. Once his fingers had made their exploratory reconnoitre of my pussy, and he'd felt the wetness inside, this fanned the flame that was his passion, into an inferno. He began to rip my skirt and panties from my legs, and I have to admit, I did nothing to resist him.

He pulled my naked legs wide open, and began to prod and probe his fingers into my virgin pussy. This foreplay lasted little more than a minute, whereupon, he stood back, leaving me laid with legs wide open whilst he dropped his jeans and pants. This was the very first time I'd seen an erect penis, and I have to admit I was more than a little worried when I saw how big it was.

When his pants were off, he wasted little time in getting into position in between my legs. As he pushed the big bulbous head of his penis into my entrance, I gasped a deep breath. It only entered a little way, but the pain caused me to bite my lips to prevent myself from screaming. He then proceeded with a manic thrusting, not really getting much deeper into my pussy, but causing a great deal of pain. Thankfully it was soon over, and he pulled it out, to shoot his cum all over my naked belly.

I did my best to pretend I'd enjoyed the experience, and the look on his face showed he had no need to pretend. So I guess up to now, you are thinking, this sounds like a very ordinary introduction to sex, and not really worth bothering to tell anyone about. And I guess this normal development continued throughout the next year of our relationship.

I, like most girls, eventually began to like having sex. Not that I'd ever had an orgasm, or anything approaching one. And sex as far as I knew was always done with the girl lying on her back, legs open, and the man lying in between. Lewis had started using jonnies (condoms), so he could now leave his cock inside when he cum. And as I was now more relaxed, he was able to get full penetration. But our sexual knowledge was still very limited.

So move on 12 months; he is now 21. This was back in the early 1960's before the boom in holidays abroad had really taken off. So when Lewis suggested he take me to Spain for a week's holiday, it was something really out of the ordinary, and I was beside myself. My mom and dad, of course, said no. But after a week or so of constant badgering, they gave in, and consented.

But only after my dad had had a very serious talk with Lewis, threatening him not to get up to any monkey business. Little did they know the monkeys had been let out of the bag ages ago. So eventually came the day we jetted-off to the sand and sun of Spain.

The holiday was like something out of a movie, sunny all the time, drinks on the beach, dancing in the evening and sex before going to sleep in each others arms. But in no time, the week was almost over, and now there were only two days left. It was late morning; we sat in a bar, and were reminiscing over the week that had just flown by, and talking about repeating the same thing next year.

I had noticed two tall dark men sitting at the bar, and they had kept looking my way with leering glances. Then when Lewis went to the bar to refresh our drinks, they entered into a conversation with him.

When he returned to our table, he asked if I fancied a boat ride.

"Boat ride? Can we afford it?"

"Those two men have a speed boat, and they're looking for someone to volunteer to have a go at water skiing."

"You have to be kidding. That'll cost more than we can afford."

"No. They're just starting up in business, and they're offering to let me have a go for free. They say they need someone, out on the water, to get other people interested. And if you want, they say you can sit in the boat with them."

"Well if it isn't going to cost us anything, then we'd be silly to say no. Will I be alright like I am, or do I need a swimming costume on?"

"I've got to go back to the hotel to get my trunks, so at the same time you might as well put on that sexy little bikini I bought you."

"Are you sure? It doesn't cover me up very much."

"That's why you look so good in it, and in any case, you won't get much chance to wear it back in England."

"Ok, I guess your right."

"I'll go and tell them we're on, and that we'll be back in ten minutes. Ok?"

Well we went and got our costumes, and I wore the skimpy bikini, but only because Lewis had insisted. We met the men back at the bar, and walked down with them to a little landing stage on the beach where their boat was moored. I was soon aboard, and they helped Lewis get into a wetsuit and put on his skis. And then we were off!

He was having a wonderful time, even though he was spending as much time on his back in the water, as he was riding on the skis. Whilst at the same time; within seconds of the boat pulling away from its landing stage I was also unbeknown to him doing the same.

It was like this; within seconds of the boat getting up to speed, it hit a wave, and I was bounced from the seat, landing on the floor on my back. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, but hadn't even managed to get re-seated before the boat lurched skyward once again, throwing me back where I'd just got up from. So you see; I spent more time on my back (though not in the water) floundering around with legs in the air, than I did seated, not that Lewis knew anything about what was happening on board.

It had all begun so innocently, or so I thought, but I soon began to think they were bouncing the boat over every wave they could find intentionally. They would just make some comment in their own language, as they looked on and laughed. The boat was an inflatable made of rubber, so I wasn't getting hurt, just embarrassed at them seeing so much of my flesh, and from such an angle. Nevertheless, I thought it was just a game to them and I tried to take it all in good fun.

But on one occasion whilst I was on my back, Tamer was looking on and laughing, and Mahadra, who was steering, found another wave. Tamer toppled over the back of his seat, and almost landed on top of me. It is difficult to be sure if what happened next was deliberate or not. I know I was having great difficulty in getting back to my seat, or for that matter, just getting onto my hands and knees. So it is possible Tamer was, like me, just flailing around trying to get his balance.

But what I do know for sure was; first he was laid alongside me, and then without warning, as his arms thrashed about, one of his fingers hooked into my bikini top, and down it came. He then rolled on top of me, his face buried into my breasts. Next second I felt his hand on my tummy. Thinking it would rapidly make its way into my bikini pants, I fought like a wild cat, kicking and bucking wildly. Within seconds, I'd managed to roll him off, without his hand even getting a finger tip into my waistband.

I crouched in the bottom of the boat re-fitting my top, before returning to my seat. I didn't want Lewis to know what had taken place. Tamer just sat where he landed, watching, but he did nothing to hinder me. In fact; once I'd re-fitted my top, he even helped me back to the seat.

But before he'd managed to climb back to his own seat, he'd fallen back again, and I admit this time, I joined in with Mahadra as he started to laugh. But my laughter was short lived, as with the next wave I re-joined Tamar. But this time it was me on top! We didn't stop this way for long, as one more wave reversed the positions, rolling us over so that he was once again above me. But unlike last time, now our heads were at opposite ends of the boat. Meaning, his face slammed down into my crotch, and his crotch was pushing into my face. I struggled to lift his hips, but he was far too heavy. Then the boat rolled violently, first coming to my rescue by throwing him off, and he landed alongside me. Then rolling back again, throwing him back into contact, but not actually on top of me. But as he rolled away again, I felt my bikini briefs being pulled down my legs.

Again, all this rolling back and forth took only seconds and could have been accidental, but I very much doubt it. I doubled up into a ball, and tugged like hell pulling them back into place. My legs were closed during this event, and I didn't feel any hands make contact. But all sense of fun was now gone, and as Tamer reached to give me a helping hand, I lashed out in anger, and also swore at him.

"Fuck-off! Get your hands off me!"

Within seconds of that, the boat slowed down and they headed for their pitch on the beach, where we were soon mooring up. They helped me out, and once Lewis was out of the wet suit, they turned their attention to the first skier in their waiting queue. Lewis was quite disappointed it had ended so soon, but for my part I was relieved it was all over.

So even though Lewis had really enjoyed himself. If the smiles on the faces of the two men is anything to go by, I'd say they had the more exciting time. And as for me, I did my best not to show Lewis how angry I was with them.

We sat on the beach for a couple of hours watching others skiing and having fun, but they, of course, had to pay for their enjoyment. Then the two men walked up to where we were sunbathing, even though they now had a small queue of people waiting at their landing stage.

"Thank you. You see, that was all that was needed, someone to arouse their interest. We're going to make the most of the crowd we have waiting, but can we meet you later in the same bar, to buy you a drink to show our gratitude."

Lewis answered, "I guess so; we'll be in there from around eight."

So that night, we met the two men, and they told us they were from Tunisia. Not that I had the faintest idea where Tunisia was. They said they were going back home tomorrow, but would be back in Spain in a weeks time. Lewis was getting on well with these men, but I felt just a little uneasy about them. Nothing I could put my finger on (well there was the incident in the boat, but I couldn't be sure that had been deliberate), but I'd also sometimes catch a look from either of them, and a shiver would go up my spine.

But they were agreeing with every opinion Lewis vented, and I began to think they were buttering him up, not that I could think why. Then as the evening got late, and Lewis was more than a little worse-for-wear as a result of all the free drinks they'd been buying, he began to get a little miserable. Talking about having to fly home in two days time, even though we both still had another week of holiday before we needed to return to work.

"Why don't you postpone your flight? You could both come and stay with us. We're coming back next week, which will give you an extra week free. I know we don't live on the beach, but we have lots of sun, and more sand than all the beaches in Spain."

Excitedly, Lewis asked, "Are you serious?"

"Why not? You did us a favour, it won't cost us anything, so it's the least we can do."

"What do you think Jenny?"

"Oh, I don't know. My mom will be expecting us back."

"We can send a telegram, she'll understand."

"I'm not sure, let's go back to the hotel and think about it."

"Your little lady is right. You go back to your hotel, but if you want to come it won't cost you a penny. And we'll help you sort out the flights. Just be here by 10:00 tomorrow morning."

Well we left soon after, and we did talk about it, but there was no way I could talk Lewis out of accepting their offer.

It was all, Tamer said this or Mahadra said that. He had swallowed their smooth talk, believing them to be real nice guys. But for my part, I kind of got the shivers every time either of them looked at me. And although I felt their behaviour on the boat was deliberate, I never told Lewis about anything that had happened out there.

But it mattered not what I said or thought, the next morning, we had our cases packed, and we met them at the bar as they'd asked. They were good as their word as far as helping us postpone our flight, and sending a telegram home.

You have to remember communications in those days was not like today. Neither of our parents had a telephone, so a hand delivered telegram was the only option. And they cost money, so words were kept to a minimum.

Stopping in Spain one more week. Everything is okay. Love Jenny Lewis.

Once that was sent, we followed them to the local harbour, to where their boat was moored. It wasn't the little speed-boat that we'd been dashing back and forth along the beach in yesterday, it was a very old, and not very sea-worthy looking fishing boat.

One by one they climbed down the dockside ladder followed by Lewis. I stood there looking down, not really wanting to use the ladder.

As Lewis's feet reached the deck of the boat he turned, and held his hands skyward, as if gesturing to help me down.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,125 Followers