From Rags To Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as his eyes were scanning the room, I saw him pause as he looked my way. Words were exchanged with the manager, who span on his heals, and began to beckon me towards them. I brushed my still tear soaked eyes, as I rose to my feet, and began a slow walk to the man's table. When I reached the table I stood there, feeling like some kind of freak on display for all to gawk at.

The man said something, and pulled the chair that was alongside him away from the table, as if inviting me to sit next to him. The manager pushed me violently in the middle of my back, almost throwing me to the floor. I stumbled, and then as I caught my fall, I managed to get back to my feet and walked the few paces to the other side of the table.

As I sat down and the man slid my chair back under me, I instinctively said. "Thank you."

Not expecting a reply, or even that he would know what I'd said. But I was surprised to hear, "You're welcome my dear. Now what can I get you to drink?"

"Oh my god. You speak English?"

"Yes. Is that alright?"

"Oh god you can't imagine what it's been like these last two days. You're the first person I've met who I can talk to."

"Well my dear, I think you'll have to wait just a little longer for that, as I feel it is rude to carry out a conversation while the entertainers are performing, don't you?"

His English was perfect, and his accent was that of an English aristocrat. But he looked every inch an Arab sheik.

I just sat there mouth open and no words came out.

"I think it is permissible for you to answer me, the dancer hasn't actually begun her performance yet."

I stuttered, "I... I'm sorry."

"Now what can I get you to drink?"

"I'm ok thank you, I've been drinking wine with my food, and I think it's gone to my head a bit. I'm not used to drinking during the day time."

"Ok then, it looks like the next performer is ready to start, so if you're ok, we'll just sit back and watch."

We did as he said, exchanging some small talk during the intervals between the girls performing. And during these conversations, I told him about how I'd got myself into the predicament I was in now. He then asked if I could do the kind of sex acts that these girls had been performing. I explained I had never done any of these acts, but that I would be willing to try and learn; that is apart from having sex with animals. I told him I'd kill myself before I'd submit to that.

I'm not sure at this stage just what or why I was trying to please this man, but I think somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew my fate would be kinder in his hands than left here in this bar, to end-up like these other girls.

Well as things turned-out, my answers must have pleased this man, the man who I later found out was Sheik Abdul Amhal Hasam. He owned the biggest collection of working oil fields in the whole of North Africa. And as for wealth, he was one of the twenty richest men in the world.

But, of course, at the time, I didn't know this. What I did soon become aware of, was he began to barter with the bar owner, and after some money was exchanged, I was led out by one of this mans entourage to the waiting cars. And when I say cars, there were three big silver Rolls Royce's, with five army type Land Rovers as an escort.

So sitting comfortably in the back of this big Rolls, accompanied by three other girls, I was transported off to my new home. We travelled for at least three hours, and it must have been gone mid-night by the time we reached the palace. Even in the dark, the bright head-lights of this fleet of vehicles illuminated the fairy-tale vision in the middle of a deserted landscape. Once inside the building, it was like being transported to another world.

Such luxury and splendour I've only ever seen in films, or story books. I was shown to a bedroom, and within minutes clean night clothes were brought by two small African looking boys. They gave me the clothes and left without saying a word. In an adjoining room was a sunken bath, and it had hot and cold running water! This was something I had really missed, the hot and cold running water that is, not the sunken bath.

I took my opportunity, and after a lovely long soak in the scented waters, I dressed in the night clothes and was soon asleep in bed. I must have slept for at least ten hours, as it was around mid-day the same two boys arrived in my room with food and drink for me.

I guess they must have kept checking all morning and returned when they saw I was arousing. But this is only supposition.

I ate the food they brought, and had a drink, and I was just wondering what I should do next, when they returned with daytime clothes. These were so pretty, made of pure silk and as I walked, the trailing layers floated on the air. It was once again, like being a princess in a fairy-tale.

But my dreaming was soon halted when two men built like mountains, just walked into my room without so much as a knock or hesitation. They marched across to where I sat, and after barking some words I couldn't understand, they each put their hand on a shoulder, and I was lifted to my feet, and marched rapidly out of the room and along corridor after corridor.

After a good five minutes walking, still on the inside of the vast great palace, we arrived at two gigantic great doors. One man leant forwards, and rapped on the door loudly. He stepped back and we all just stood there waiting.

Some minutes past, maybe two or three, and I was beginning to think the man should knock again. But then without warning, the doors both opened, and there stood the man who'd opened the doors, another muscle-bound bodyguard.

As soon as he saw us stood there, he moved to one side.

I was taken into what I would normally describe as a ballroom, it was vast, like the rooms in one of the big old English castles; no, it was even bigger than anything I'd seen when visiting any British building. But I guess to this man, this was his office or study, because there he sat behind a big wooden desk.

Behind him the window gave a view over a garden of such splendour, just the sight of this, even from this distance took my breath away. They led me up to his desk and once they'd positioned me a foot or so from it, they both turned and left the room.

Sheik Abdul sat there engrossed in his news paper, and I gasped to see he was looking at the Times! This being a British news paper it kind of made me feel extra home sick. I thought of home, my mom, my dad, my two sisters, and what had happened to my Lewis?

Then as Abdul lifted his head, he snapped me from my day-dreaming. "Ah, there you are my dear. Did you sleep well?"

"Y...Yes thank you."

"Good. And your room; was it to your liking?"

"Oh yes, everything has been like a dream. I can't thank you enough; I've been treated like a princess."

"So my little one, are you ready to go to school?"

"School? But I'm eighteen; I left school over a year ago."

"Well maybe you left your boring old English school, but from what you told me last night, they didn't complete your education. You told me you'd never learnt how to dance and entertain men."

So this was it! I came plummeting down from the clouds, and here I was back in the shit again. He had bought me, only to train me as the bar owner would have done, but he was to have me as his own private dancer.

Well I guess I was at least in a lot better conditions than I would have been, even if the job description was the same!

I hadn't answered him, I guess because as I'd realised my fate, I'd almost broken-down into tears.

"What is wrong my little one? You look suddenly sad."

"I...I'm sorry. It's nothing."

"I will tell you this only once, listen and make sure you obey. If I ask a question I expect an answer. Now why so sad?"

"I'm sorry; I just thought being as everything was so nice here, that all that nasty stuff was behind me. It's just me being silly. I'm sorry. I will do it, I promise I'll go to what ever school you want, and I will learn to do it for you."

"And what about Sultan?"

"Who is the sultan?"

He turned his head, and looked across the room and down towards they biggest Great Dane dog you've ever seen who was lying down in front of the big windows.

My heart once again dropped, and I also felt sick in my stomach. "Please don't. I'll do anything else."

"If I say you will, then you will; even if you have to be lashed down to a frame. Is that clear?"

I began to cry, and answered through my tears. "Yes, sob, I'm sorry. I will do it. Please don't make them tie me down."

"So you do know how to survive. You will do well here. And if I take you with me when I go to my stables, will you show me how your pussy can stretch?"

I looked into his dark eyes, and they showed no emotion. I knew this man was not someone to trifle with, and though the thought of what he suggested filled me with disgust, I answered meekly. "I'll try my best, and do what ever you want me to, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to take something that size."

"Oh you will my dear. You will."

I didn't reply, but the thought made a shiver run the length of my spine.

"So my dear, how many men have had the pleasure of your body since you left Spain?"

The question was one I'd not even thought about. But now it had been asked, I had to try to work it out. How many men had fucked me in these last few days?

Well there'd been six on the boat including Lewis. Then the four policemen on the sea shore. Then eight of Tamer's friends that first night. The police sergeant. The three studs at the Bar. The lorry driver.

So ashamedly, I said, "Twenty-three I think."

"So I guess there is a good chance you have caught some kind of venereal disease or you could even be pregnant?"

I had put those thoughts to the back of my mind, but now he had brought it up, the thought horrified me. "Yes. I'm sorry."

"I don't think you need to be sorry, but I think it might be a good idea to send you off to Switzerland, to see my doctor."

With that he picked up his phone and began to make the arrangements, but in his own language, so I obviously didn't know what was being said.

Then as he put the phone down, he said. "Someone will be here in a moment, you go with them, and they'll make sure you get all the treatment you need. We'll talk again when you get back."

Before I knew it, I was being escorted from his office, and into a private jet plane. I was treated like royalty, and in a matter of hours, the plane landed, I supposed we were in Switzerland. The hospital was a private one, and the doctors and nurses treated me as the staff on the plane had done. This was the kind of life only a pools winner could dream of.

(The football pools being the normal persons only hope of ever making it rich, before the days of the Lottery)

After only a week at this exclusive hospital, I was now standing back at the big doors to Sheik Abdul's office.

The doors opened, and I was again led up to his desk.

"Well my dear, according to the medical report, you were not with child, and surprisingly, totally clear of any infection. And you are now taking the contraception medication."

"Yes, thank you."

"So are you ready to show your gratitude for my assistance?"

"Yes sir. I'll do what ever you tell me."

"Ok strip yourself naked."

I didn't hesitate, I just took off all my clothes and stood there with my arms held out, and legs slightly parted; allowing him an unrestricted view of my body.

"Good girl. Now let's see. You told me when we first met, that you'd rather kill yourself than be fucked by a dog. Is that still the case?"

"I....I know I said that, and I do still feel sick when I hear you talking about it. But you've been so good to me, if that is your wish; then I will."

He raised his voice.

"Sultan. Sultan. Here boy."

The big black Great Dane lazily rose to his feet, and strode across from where he'd been lying in front of the windows, and stood by Abdul's side. He was so tall; his head was at the same height as Abdul's, Abdul, of course, being seated. The dog looked over the big oak desk, and from where I stood, I could see Abdul's hand under the dog's hind quarters. I couldn't see the dog's dick, but I assumed that was what Abdul was doing, arousing his dog.

"Come to the side of my desk, move that chair and bend over; hold the sides of the chair to support yourself."

I did exactly as he told me, with my naked bottom facing towards him and his dog. I had witnessed the performance of the girls in that bar, so I prepared myself for the dog to mount himself onto my back at any second.

"Go Sultan. Go and lie down."

Lie down? Why was he telling his dog to lie down? I kept the pose I had been told to take, and couldn't workout if the dog would be mounting me or not.

And then I felt what was unmistakably the bell-end of a big fat dick rubbing up and down the lips of my pussy.

What I hadn't mentioned; was that although I was disgusted by the thought of a dog fucking me, it hadn't stopped my body from going into overdrive once I'd been told that would be my fate.

So as the big dick explored my valley, my throbbing pussy began to widen and invite it to enter. As it slid its way into my pussy, stretching my hole, I gripped the sides of the chair and prepared myself for a good hard fuck.

It was definitely a man's dick, and as Abdul was the only man in the room, it had to be him. As for my own feelings, as soon as I realised this wasn't Sultan who was to be my lover, I felt an overwhelming desire to please this man.

His hands gripped my waist as he pushed his ample dick up inside my pussy and began his leisurely fuck. He fucked me in this position for maybe five minutes, and then he pulled out, and lifted me in his arms. He carried me across to a low couch, and lay me down on my back. As he moved in to mount me, I spread myself wide open for him.

We fucked together in his room for at least an hour, and during that time, he must have had me in just about every position it is possible to fuck in. I know he came four times, twice in my pussy, once in my mouth, and once on my tits. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had, but amongst them there were two which rendered me helpless for quite a few minutes. And then once he'd satisfied his needs, he told me to get dressed, and he rang for one of his men to come and escort me back to my room.

I didn't get any communication with him for at least three days, during which time; I was allowed to mix with his other play toys. I was told by the others, what my new life would hold for me, and apparently, apart from six wives, he also kept girls/women, and I was number twenty-three. We were given anything we needed or wanted in the way of food or clothing. But none of us ever left the area of the palace where our rooms were situated. The only men to enter this area of the palace were the big bodyguards, who were all eunuchs'.

This was something else in my naivety, I'd heard of, but never knew exactly what it meant.

Nearly all our needs were taken care of by little African boys, and even they had been castrated. But I was told there were also girls employed, who knew how to give a good licking if ever I got the urge.

Anyway, three days after my session with my new master, I was taken to see a woman, who I later found out was his head wife. (The first one he'd married, and she effectively ran everything in the palace.) I was told I was being sent back to Switzerland, and I would attend a finishing school there for at least a year. I begged her to let me send a letter to my parents, just to let them know I was still alive. I also wanted to write to Lewis, but although she allowed my first request, she wouldn't let me write to Lewis. And the letter to my parents was dictated by her, and basically told them just the bare facts.

Mom and Dad,

I am alive and well. I now have a new life. Please don't worry.

Love Jenny

She even made me strike out the word love. She told me it would be posted in London in a few days time, so there would be no way of anyone tracing my location.

So I spent a year in Switzerland, and as far as every other girl in the school knew, I was a rich girl from England, one whose father had recently come into money. This explained my lack of schooling and common manners. But being rich, nearly all of the girls accepted me into their circle of friends.

This was not a school of maths and other academic studies; it was where girls get told what they need to know to enable them to survive as women in the upper-class world. We learnt the social graces, how to dress, and surprisingly, there were lessons which I and several other girls attended, which not only explained about sexual matters, but the tutors actually performed demonstrations of them for us.

I hasten to add, not all of the girls attended these classes. And at no time were any of the girls who did attend allowed to get involved in any of the actual sex.

But if I'd thought my experiences on that boat had shown me all the variations of pleasures to be achieved sexually, then I had been very much mistaken. So after just over a year, I returned to Tunisia. And although I didn't look very much different; I was to all intents and purposes, not the same naïve girl who'd been on holiday in Spain just a short year ago.

I moved back in with the other girls in the palace, and by now, there were two more new girls. The first thing that struck me was none of the other girls or women had ever been sent away to school. This was made quite clear by one woman, who had been in here for quite a few years. And amongst us Play toys, I guess she commanded the most respect, and everybody took notice of her.

From the moment I returned, she was aggressive to me, and it was clear she thought I was getting special treatment. I never made any complaints about her attitude, but in truth, even if I'd wanted to, there was nobody to complain to.

In those first few days back, apart from the other girls, the only people I saw were the serving boys.

But then around five days after I'd returned, I saw the girls all talking and fingers were being pointed my way. It took an hour or so, but eventually one of the girls told me, Lavonia (the woman who'd been nasty to me); had been removed from the palace.

This had never been heard of before. Up to now, new girls had appeared, but never had any of the established women been removed. It now became obvious; she had been removed because of her attitude towards me. But who'd told, and who it was that had ordered her removal, was never made clear. We never actually found out where she was taken, but as you might expect, all kinds of rumours about nasty things began to emerge.

But within a week of my return, two of the eunuchs came to our quarters, and told me I'd been summoned to see the head wife. Being told where they were taking me was a first, and everybody including me, thought this was something very serious. When I arrived at her office, which was almost as sumptuous as my master the sheik's palatial room, they sat me in a chair opposite her.

I sat there trembling, wondering what my fate would be.

"Well my dear. It appears from your report, you learnt well in Switzerland. They say you didn't get into any trouble with drugs or men."

She paused, but I didn't speak. Then she said, "Tell me. You are a virgin. Aren't you?"

She knew I wasn't. I'm sure everybody knew I wasn't.

"Please miss. Mr Hasam knows I'm not."

"I don't think you understand. Our master intends to marry you. And unless they neglected that part of your education, I'm sure you know it is forbidden for him to take a wife who has been defiled. Now I've got a medical report here from Switzerland, and in it, it confirms your status as Virgo Intacta. Are you trying to tell me this isn't so?"

1...67891011