From Rags To Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Tamer, I'm sorry I got up-tight. It looks like the old captain was right. Maybe it is just the differences between our two countries. So if you tell them to stop oiling her, I'll take her down below."

"Below? Fuck her here."

"You've got to be joking?"

"Look Lewis lad, if you take her below to fuck her, this lot will never respect you. They'll mark you down as being a woman's lackey. Show them you're the master, and that you're not embarrassed to get your dick wet in public, and then they'll know you're a man."

"But I don't think Jenny will like being fucked with people watching."

"So what? If she tries to resist, we'll hold her for you."

"But I couldn't let you do that."

"Then you're not the man I took you for, and you still have a lot to learn."

"But surely you wouldn't do that if she was your woman?"

"Of course we would. In our country, a wife obeys her husband; no matter what. If she disobeys, we beat them with a stick. But look at her. She won't need any beating. She's creaming from her cunt."

"Well that might be your way out here, but I think I'll take her down below anyway."

"Suit yourself."

And then he barked something to the other men in their own tongue. Abd got to his feet and said something to Tamer. There was then an exchange of words between Tamer and Abd, with the two other crew members joining in.

And then Tamer said to Lewis. "Look Lew, I think you should re-consider."

"Why?"

"Abd and his crew are making veiled threats, and unless you start showing a bit of authority, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep things under control."

"What do you mean, what are they saying?"

"Like I told you, he says she needs to be fucked. And they're saying things like, if you ain't man enough, maybe they should show you how to do it."

You could see the hackles rise on the back of Lewis's neck, and his face turned red.

"I'll fucking thump the first one who tries to touch her."

"Don't be silly, calm down. They'll eat you for breakfast. You're not even carrying a knife."

Lewis was boiling with anger. "Well you don't think I'm gonna just stand by, and let them rape her?"

"Then fuck her yourself!"

"Oh god Jenny! What should I do?"

"Fuck me."

"What? Out here with them all watching?"

"Forget them. Just do it now, I want you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Just do it before they carry out their threat."

Tamer asked in a mock obliging tone, "Which way up do you want her?"

"Can you turn over please Jenny?"

Tamer didn't wait for me to turn myself onto my back, but immediately said something to the other men in their own tongue. They all began to man-handle me into a position on my back, as if demonstrating to Lewis that my cooperation wasn't necessary.

Lewis suddenly said, "Hold on a minute, I need to go and get a jonnie from my cabin."

"Forget it, cum in her cunt."

"I can't, the last thing I need is for her to be pregnant when we get home."

"Well I wouldn't leave her here on deck to go for a rubber; otherwise by the time you come back, you'll find someone else fucking her. Just pull out and cum in her face."

As Lewis began to strip, he looked directly at me and said, "I'll be careful. I'll make sure I pull it out, and I'll shoot it into my hanky."

"No. Do what Tamer said. Shoot it into my face. Maybe it'll make them respect you."

He didn't reply, but so it was, that Lewis climbed onto the hatch naked, and with an audience of chanting strangers, he proceeded his manic thrusting. No semblance of fore-play of any description, but as these men had worked my body into a heightened state of arousal, his dick slipped in without the slightest resistance.

Now you might have imagined I'd be put off by having all these men watching, but to my surprise it was just the opposite.

Having an audience turned Lewis's ordinary manic attempts into something quite exciting. And whereas he would normally be in and finished in a flash, having this chanting audience, appeared to be inhibiting his climax and prolonging his fuck. The result of both of these contrasting effects, was that Lewis was for the first time bringing me to an orgasm.

Well so I thought. But as I could feel the ensuing climax getting ever stronger, Lewis pulled his dick out and climbed down from the hatch.

Then to the simultaneous echoes of, "Cum in her face."

This was being chanted by all the men, with Tamer orchestrating the choir (most of the men probably having no idea what they were saying), Lewis ran around to the other side of the hatch, and with his dick pointing at my head, he began to wank his cum all over my face and in my hair.

But while Lewis was busy wanking, and maybe lapping up the glory and adulation of his audience, someone, who I soon found out, was Abd, took his opportunity.

With an arm wrapped around the tops of each of my skyward pointing legs, he gave one sharp pull, bringing my crotch to the edge of the hatch. And before Lewis knew what was happening, Abd's dick had slipped up my pussy like a rat-up-a-drain-pipe.

But once up inside me, he was in no hurry, and he just stood there slowly thrusting his dick into my throbbing pussy. It took nearly a minute or so, before Lewis realised what Abd was doing, and then he suddenly exploded into action. He leapt up onto the hatch alongside me, and was about to launch himself down at Abd. But both of the crew members were obviously expecting Lewis to react, and before he had a chance to attack Abd, there were two large knife blades pointing directly at his throat.

Lewis froze in the pose he was in, looking like a leopard about to make a kill. Then as the two knife blades ushered him to move backwards from the hatch, he looked across at Tamer. "Look what he's doing to my Jenny. Can't you do something?"

Tamer reached across with his open palmed hand, and cautiously ushered Lewis back. "Take it easy lad. It's not worth risking your life for. Just look at her. She's not coming to any harm."

"How can you say that? She's being raped!"

"Don't get so worked up. Look at her face. I know she's your woman, but old Abd isn't hurting her. In fact, I think she's more than happy. Maybe she's just one of those women who needs a bit more than any one man can supply."

By now Lewis had been forced back and was stood a few feet away on the deck, with both knives holding him in check. He looked absolutely distraught, and at a loss for words; as he was forced to just watch me heaving my hips to the tune old Abd was playing.

And back to that tune, Abd's dick was fatter and longer than Lewis's, but it was not just the size that made the difference. This man had experience and that experience had allowed him to develop such a technique. I knew Lewis was watching, and I also knew this was hurting him, but Abd had me under his control.

With each thrust, I'd lift, and with each lift I'd moan with ecstasy. As my arousal had already been started, I would have expected that I might have cum and been finished long before Abd. But somehow this slow pace was allowing me to experience minor tremors, one after another, without going into a full blown orgasm.

Lewis could stand it no longer. "For gods sake Tamer, stop that bastard, before he cums inside her."

"Calm down Lewis, he'll be finished soon."

"But I don't want him to cum in her."

"Stop worrying lad, we have some special herbs that can take care of that. You just let old Abd finish his business; and when he pumps his load of hot Tunisian spunk into her juicy wet cunt, I bet you'll see the biggest smile you've ever seen on your little lady's face."

This remark did nothing to ease Lewis's aggravation, but Lewis didn't need to wait long to see Tamer's words come true.

So as Abd began to pump his spunk, my orgasm erupted. And similar to the event in the galley earlier, the auto-pilot took over my actions. My pussy began to alternately clamp squeezing every drop of cum from his dick, then as it dilated, it would produce a flood of my cum, which would spray out and onto Abd's balls.

And as for the big smile Tamer talked about, I'm ashamed to admit, yes he was right. So as Lewis was forced to stand by watching, the rest of them cheered Abd, and made crude comments about my willingness to fuck.

I hadn't even finished my out-of-body delirium, before they were manhandling me into position for the next man.

They were all involved in this manhandling, apart from Lewis and Mahadra. The former who they'd just left standing on his own by the side safety rail, and the latter who was steering the boat.

They had obviously broke Lewis's spirit, and they now weren't even bothered to hold a knife to him to keep him away. All of them were chatting and joking with each other, but in their own language.

So now on my hands and knees, I was beginning to come back to my senses, as Hafa, the smaller of the two crew men began to mount me Doggy Style. There would have been no point in me resisting, but in truth, at this point, I hadn't even considered it. He was almost about the same build as my Lewis, and his dick wasn't far off being the same either.

At first he took his time, savouring each thrust, and as his balls slapped up against my mound, he'd give my nipples a tweak with his fingers. This was not an aggressive, hasty or in any way nasty fuck, but more like the kind of fuck you might expect from a long term lover. And I was once again helpless to feign any kind of opposition.

But after only a minute or so, he pulled out, and began to rub his dick up into the crevice of my bottom. He'd slip it up and down, and as it lined-up with my hole, he gave it a little push.

Now what you have to realise is that even though I'd heard of homosexuals, I was so naive, I didn't even know they put their dicks up inside each others bottoms. And I'd certainly never heard of a man doing this to a woman!

So at first I was wondering what was going on, surely he couldn't think that was my pussy?

As the bell-end entered, I wriggled and managed to get it to slip out. But then hands descended on me from all angles, and as I was restrained, the dick made another stab. As his dick was wet and sloppy with my pussy juices, he managed to ease it up me to almost half its length. I was wriggling and bucking for all I was worth, but between them, they managed to hold me while he alternately, fucked my bottom for a few strokes, and then re-entered my pussy to re-juice his dick.

Gradually, he was able to fuck my bottom using his whole length, and he only needed to return to my pussy every once in a while. I eventually realised there was no longer anyone holding me, and I had no idea how long this had been the case.

He must have been fucking my bottom for at least twenty minutes, before he pulled out, and barked some quick instructions to his audience. I obviously had no idea what he'd said, but as I was manhandled around, and his dick was forced into my mouth, I guessed he had just enlisted their help. So with someone holding my head, he shot his spunk into my mouth.

This man, like Tamer and Mahadra, could speak English, and as he'd finished shooting his cum he barked, "Swallow it you whore. And if you spill a drop I'll slit your throat."

And as if to show he meant business, his knife blade was now being pressed against my neck. I swallowed, and was careful to not spill any, or move my throat too quickly, as I didn't want to die.

There was to be no orgasm with this fuck, although I have to admit, towards the end, I had begun to build. But the violent ending, and the knife threat, just left me trembling with fear.

Tamer put his open palm on my cheek. "Cheer-up my little one, he was only kidding. He wouldn't have hurt you; he's really quite a kitten."

I didn't reply, but I wasn't convinced. In my book, I'd liken him more to a tiger than a kitten. And one with very sharp claws!

The next moment, I saw the big man, Jacf, coming around to the end of the hatch, obviously to have his fuck. His dick was big and hard, this was obviously the monster dick that had fucked me this morning in the galley.

I looked at Tamer. "Please. Let me just have a word with Lewis."

Tamer didn't reply, but he held his open hand out in front of Jacf, and said something in Tunisian. Jacf stepped back one pace and waited.

"Lewis. LEWIS PLEASE. Please. Just let me try to explain."

"Fuck you," he replied, as he turned his head away.

I felt like replying, that's what they are doing. But in the event, I said nothing. And as Lewis stared down into the sea, I beckoned Jacf to come for his fuck.

He didn't need a second invitation, and he was soon climbing onto the hatch. He took hold of my waist, and lifted me like I was a feather pillow. He was soon in position on his back, where I'd just been a moment ago. Then with me still in the air, he turned me around, and lowered me so that I was sitting on his tummy. As he slid me down towards his monster dick, I felt it sliding into the crevice of my bottom. And obviously dreading the thought that this man might also want to fuck my bottom, I quickly lifted myself up, and selected the correct hole for him to fuck. Using my hand under my crotch, I lowered myself, to guide him into my pussy.

As the monster bell-end began to stretch my hole, they all began to chant. What they were saying I didn't know, but I'd guessed it was some kind of encouragement for me to take his full length.

Then Hafa called to Lewis. "Come and see how your little English whore fucks a donkey."

I turned to look towards Lewis, but he just kept his head turned away.

"Hey! English Pig. I said you come and look. If you don't come now, I'll cut off one of her nipples and eat it."

With that, he took hold of my left breast, and pulled it hard towards the blade of his knife which was in his other hand. I had no doubt at all, that this man would do exactly what he'd threatened.

I screamed at Lewis. "FOR GODS SAKE LEWIS! COME QUICKLY BEFORE HE CUTS ME OPEN!"

Lewis turned, and walked across.

"That's it pig, now kneel and look up at her cunt. See how it's being stretched now she's getting a real fucking." And then he began to laugh.

I was by now taking his full length, the earlier fucking must have opened my pussy somewhat, and I was actually beginning to love this mans dick. I rode him for maybe fifteen minutes, and as he took hold of my waist driving me hard onto his cum strokes, I hung there like the fairy on a Christmas tree; only I don't think they normally have orgasms the way I was doing.

So now everyone on board had fucked me, and as I sat there wiping the cum from the tops of my legs Tamer asked Lewis. "Do you want another fuck yet?"

"WHAT?"

"Don't tell me you're going deaf. Are you ready for another fuck yet?"

"You bastard! Surely you lot have finished."

"Don't be silly, she'll fuck all day, and then want more tonight. I told you, that little girl of yours is a star performer."

"How the fuck did I ever let you trick me into coming on this boat?"

"We didn't trick you. You started all this by bringing her to us in that skimpy bikini; it was obvious you wanted to show her off. So when we had her in the dingy, I made sure I had a good grope of both her tits and cunt. It was obvious she never told you, which meant she was ready to try out some new cock. So we offered to bring you with us, we knew she'd fuck once we got her on board."

"So back to my question, and this is the last time I'm gonna ask you. Are you ready for another fuck yet?"

"No I'm fucking not, and when we get back to some form of civilisation, you lot will wish you'd never touched my girl."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're all going down for rape."

"Don't be silly, she agreed to be fucked. Didn't you?"

"I...I.... don't know." I stammered.

"Well you'd better make your mind up, or you'll see what colour the sea turns when sharks start feeding. Now tell him, you agreed, didn't you?"

"Yes I agreed!" I said quickly.

I hung my head in shame as Lewis looked at me. "Jenny, why are you siding with them? They'll just keep on abusing you."

"I'm sorry, but you've seen their knives. I'd rather this than see you being cut open."

Mahadra called from the front of the deck area where he was still at the helm. "Enough of their bleeding whining. If he's not going to fuck again, then he can steer the boat while I take my turn."

Hafa then jabbed Lewis in the ribs with his knife, just lightly cutting the skin. "You heard him you whining English pig, get down there and take the wheel."

Lewis looked like he wanted to fight back, but out numbered five to one, and unarmed it was obvious he wouldn't stand a chance. So humbled and belittled, he made his way to the helm. As soon as Mahadra was replaced at the wheel, he came down our end of the deck, and joined the others at the hatch. Whereupon he leapt upon the hatch, and lay down on his back in the same manner as Jacf had just done.

"Ok little English whore, let's see you ride my cock."

So I climbed up, and positioned myself astride, and then lowered myself down onto his dick. After the fucking I'd just received, his smaller dick just slid up without hardly touching the sides, and I began to push myself up and down its length. The audience was as usual, gabbling away, but I had no idea what was being said. There were bursts of laughter, so I assumed at least some of the remarks being make were probably crude and derogatory.

But when I'd only been in action for about a minute, Tamer placed his hand on my back and said. "Steady-up there a minute girl; looks like there's room for one more on the camel."

I stopped my thrusting, and in my naivety, was wondering what on earth he could mean. I could tell he was climbing up onto the hatch behind me, and even then the penny didn't drop. But as I felt his bell-end gliding up and down the crevice of my bottom, the horror of what he was about to do suddenly was obvious.

I know it was pointless, but I instinctively began to struggle, and at first, had some success, as Mahadra's dick dropped out. But with all the audience participation in full swing, they soon had me firmly squatted back onto his dick, and held motionless while Tamer eased his dick up my bottom. They held me there for maybe nearly a minute until he'd got into a rhythm, and he was shafting my bottom to the full length of his dick, and then I was released. At that point Mahadra started to move his length at the same time.

Wow! Jesus! Fucking Hell!

No, it doesn't matter how I try, I can't think of words to adequately describe my first double fucking. The lengths of dick were sliding in and out of both of my holes at different speeds, so sometime they'd both be inflating my tummy, and then it was as though my whole internals were being pushed from back to front and visa versa. And to top all of this off, the audience, were not only chanting, but I had a mouth nibbling one nipple, fingers tweaking the other, and one of them had now climbed up onto the other end of the hatch, and he had presented my mouth with his dick!

They fucked me from every angle, and once I'd overcome the disgust of what was taking place, my body began to respond in a manner that must have given them cause to believe I was enjoying it. But although I can't deny the pleasure of this brutal fucking, knowing the pain it was causing to my Lewis, denied me of any real satisfaction.

We didn't all cum simultaneously, but it was more like an organised firework display. First one would cum, and then as their performance began to fade, someone else would start theirs. My orgasm was triggered as soon as the first man began to cum into my mouth, and although I tried to swallow his cum, not wanting to receive a reprimand, my own orgasm took over, and I am not too sure who what or when until I came back to my senses some minutes later.

1...56789...11