From Rags To Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point being right in the middle of the afternoon, they decided they would take me down below. Someone suggested sponging me down, before starting another fucking session, and this was given the general nod of approval from all.

So Lewis was left up on deck steering this big old boat, and he really had very little idea what he was doing. But I guess out there on the ocean, there is little to bump into, and from my point of view, if I was to have another fucking session, maybe without him being present, I might at least be able to let myself go a little.

It is pointless trying to describe the rest of the day in detail, as with time these latter sessions have just all faded into a kind of blur. But I was given a bath, whilst sitting in a big round tub, with all the men poking, prodding and stroking where and when they wanted.

And then whilst still dripping wet, they re-commenced showing me every variation of position and method a woman can be fucked.

But this session was interrupted after about an hour, when the captain, old Abd, suddenly began to stare out of one of the porthole windows.

He shouted something in Tunisian, and they all dropped me like a stone, and disappeared up on deck. I felt the boat rolling as it was obviously being turned onto a different course.

And then a few minutes later, Lewis was being man handled into the wheelhouse cabin. He looked like he'd taken a beating, and he had bruises and bleeding broken skin on his face. They bundled him out of the other side of the wheelhouse down towards the front of the boat.

I asked Tamer what had happened, and all I got was, "That cunt of a boyfriend nearly got his throat slit."

I found out some time later from Lewis, that he'd gradually turned the boat, and was steering it back on the opposite heading, hoping to sail us back to Spain. It must have been the direction of the sun in the sky, which had tipped-off old Abd. Lewis was bound with ropes and they took turns to steer, while my fucking sessions continued until we reached the coast of Tunisia some eight hours later.

At this point, we were now told, that as we hadn't any visa's we would be entering Tunisia illegally. The boat was moored in a small bay, and a dingy was lowered. Lewis was taken ashore first, and when it was my turn I asked where Lewis was.

"Friends have taken him; he will be waiting at my house when we arrive."

I took this as genuine, and I went along without an argument. The ride in the little row boat was frightening, as apart from the big waves throwing it about, it was in the middle of the night, and the sky was black.

As we neared the shore we could just about make out the silhouettes of men standing on the beach. I assumed they would be Tamers friends.

But when I glanced at his face, he didn't have the look of a man about to meet his friends.

"What's wrong?"

"Fucking police."

"Oh my god! What will happen to us?"

"Look you silly little girl, if I get arrested because you don't do exactly what I tell you, then my friends will make sure your boyfriend doesn't see another sunrise. Got it?"

"I'll do what ever you say."

I think you could say he made his intention to my Lewis quite clear, and I knew there would be no point in my being awkward with him.

But he still reinforced his threat with, "You let me do the talking. And no matter what I tell you to do, do it without question. Your boyfriend's life depends upon it."

"I'll do what ever you tell me."

As we now got to within earshot, Tamer called out to the Police men.

This part of the conversation I obviously didn't understand, but from what happened next, I can only assume he'd used me, or to be more accurate, the use of my body, as a bribe to get himself out of trouble. Because the next thing to happen was, I was carried ashore. And now I was on the beach. I could see there were six of them; all in uniform.

Three powerful torch beams illuminated me as I stood there dressed in my thin summer dress that buttoned up down the front.

Tamer took hold of both sides of the top of my dress, with the backs of the fingers of each of his hands touching against the overhanging flesh of my ample tits. Then with a swift tug, he pulled the two sides apart, and the buttons all ripped open down to the belt around my waist.

He was obviously displaying me to them, using my tits as an appetiser. He held me there on show for only a few seconds, before one of them spoke.

I can only assume he'd said something to the affect, "Not bad, what about the rest?"

So the next thing was he unbuckled my belt, and ripped the dress open the rest of the way. The torches illuminated my body, moving up and down as the holder of each torch focused on the particular part of my body they were interested in.

Then Tamer barked, "Get the rest of that shit off."

I rapidly removed my dress, bra, and then lowered my knickers. As I was bending down to step out of them, fingers were probing my pussy from behind.

The police and Tamer were still talking, and I guess he was sorting out the finer details of his own release.

Then he looked at me. "Go and get yourself spread out in the back of their truck, and you make sure you do everything they tell you."

So the next hour was spent as most of the previous day had been, being fucked from every angle by multiple men, all of whom were total strangers. I was then pushed out of the back of their truck, and they didn't worry if I managed to land on my feet or my arse.

Once I was out, I saw two police men walking away from their truck, and less than a minute later, they re-appeared, dragging Lewis with them. They bundled him into their truck, and off they drove.

I can only assume they'd caught him earlier, and had left him tied up somewhere out of sight, until they'd finished using me.

I screamed at Tamer, "They've taken Lewis!"

"So?"

"But after me letting them do all that to me. Surely you could have bargained for his release."

"Look you silly girl, they had to make at least one arrest, otherwise they'd have looked like idiots. So poor old Lewis was just unlucky."

So it was, that Lewis was taken away by the police, and I left with Tamer and his friends.

For the remainder of that night he showed me off to his friends, and by the time the morning arrived, they'd all sampled what ever part of my body they had wanted.

When Tamer eventually rose from his bed around noon, I asked him if he would take me to visit Lewis, so that I could see what needed to be done to get him out of prison. Eventually he agreed, and around two in the afternoon, we were talking to the desk sergeant in the local police station. He explained that unless Lewis had legal representation, he was certain to be sent to prison for a minimum of eight years.

I asked if I could see Lewis, but the sergeant said, (via Tamer doing the interpretation), that it wouldn't be possible.

By now, being fucked by a stranger was no big deal to me, so as Tamer and I left the building, I found myself asking him.

"I have to see Lewis. Please will you try to arrange a visit?"

"I've already asked, you know he said no."

"But I can't let Lewis just rot in jail thinking I don't care. Tell the sergeant I'll let him fuck me."

"And end up behind bars myself for bribery?"

"But you were willing to bribe those other policemen."

"Yes, but then I had nothing to lose; I was as good as arrested already. I'm now a free man, so why should I risk that?"

"How can you be so callous, don't you think you owe me something?"

"Look if I agree to ask some questions, and see how the land lies, don't think you'll get any more than five or ten minutes to talk with him. There's no way you'll get him out."

"I know. But I just don't want him thinking I've deserted him."

"Ok come-on. And if he wants to check-out the merchandise before he agrees, don't go getting all shy."

"Don't worry, after all I've had done to me in the last day, I think I can manage to satisfy one man."

We went back inside, and after a half hour wait, we were shown back into the sergeant's office. Tamer began to negotiate, and he then explained the reason why they wouldn't let me see Lewis.

It was to do with the layout of the prison.

"He says, there is only one cell, and it is underground, with a single solid steel door. In this one cell there is between forty and fifty men. They have no visiting facilities or single cells where Lewis could be moved to, to allow you to visit him."

"Ask if there are any windows, where I could maybe just get five minutes to let him know I'm trying to get him released?"

Tamer asked and then translated the reply. "The only window is a skylight that has a steel barred cover. This cover is in the yard which is at the back of the police station. But he says it would be too dangerous for you to try talking to Lewis through the skylight, as the men would be sure to try to grab hold of you. And if you stand at a safe enough distance, he thinks you'll have difficulty either hearing Lewis or making yourself heard."

"Tell him I'm prepared to try anything."

Again Tamer negotiated.

"Looks like you've got your own way. Providing you sign a paper taking all responsibility, and declaring you've had the risks explained to you. But he won't let me come with you, he says I have to leave now, because he doesn't want any witnesses to what you and him are going to do, and he can't allow me into the yard, in case it's some kind of escape plan."

"When you say what he's going to do to me, what has he said he wants to do?"

"Fuck you, what else."

"Oh. That's ok; I was beginning to get worried."

"So you're happy to sign, and for me to leave you here?"

"I guess so, but how will I find you once I've seen Lewis?"

"He says he'll get one of his men to escort you to my house, he's got my address."

"Ok, tell him I'll sign, and he can do what he wants, so long as I get to talk to Lewis. And Tamer. Thank you for helping me. I do appreciate it,"

And then as I took his hand and squeezed it, I looked into his eyes and added, "I'll show you how much, when I get back to your house."

So Tamer made the final arrangements, and then left.

The sergeant wrote something on a piece of paper, and although I had no idea what I was signing, I put my name to it.

He then gestured that he wanted my clothes off, and I was soon naked. I started by kneeling down in front of him, and taking his surprisingly still soft dick in my hands. And then as I gently kissed, licked and fondled it, it began to come to life. In less than a minute, I had a wonderful throbbing dick sliding in and out of my mouth, while his hands were reaching down and he played with my nipples.

Then using his hands, he guided me up and turned me around, so that I was stood, legs astride, bent over the side of his desk. He came up behind me, and I gave a sigh as I felt him driving himself up inside my pussy. I gripped the top of his desk at either side, as he thrust himself deep, slapping his balls against me at the end of each stroke. Whilst he rammed me, his hands were gripping onto my tits as he pulled and nipped at my nipples. In only just over a day of abuse, I'd now begun to expect this kind of brutal treatment, and even to enjoy it.

And so it was, as he shot his spunk up inside my pussy, that I managed to achieve an orgasm. Not such that it took away my reasoning, but enough to let my pussy perform its milking action on this man's dick.

And boy did he appear to enjoy the feeling. So much so, once we were both cleaned-up, he kept thanking me, and telling me how great this had been. Not that he had suddenly learnt how to speak English, but his gestures, kissing, bowing and general behaviour made it very obvious.

He then picked up the phone, and in seconds one of his police officers was knocking at the door. He was told to come in, and in broken English he introduced himself to me, saying his name was Raoul. He explained he would take me to the exercise yard, and told me to be careful not to get too close to the bars that covered the skylight.

So I found myself walking out on my own into this dusty dirt floored yard, about thirty feet square. Over near the wall to the right, I could see iron bars on the ground. It was like a four feet square gate made of inch thick bars about four inches apart, and it was held securely to the ground by big iron hoops like giant staples.

As I approached I could see down into the hell hole below, and what men I could see were dirty and sweaty, and lounging on what looked like a dirt floor.

As I got within a yard or so, I knelt down to try to see if I could see any further into this dungeon, but the only light was from this hatch, and this only illuminated the area directly below itself.

I tried calling. "LEWIS. LEWIS. ARE YOU DOWN THERE?"

I almost pee'd myself as my calling brought a clamouring of hands thrusting from below, and trying to reach me as I knelt on the ground.

As it was, I overbalanced, and fell backwards, I think allowing those who had managed to get their faces up into the gaps in between the bars, to maybe see my panties.

The noises and hand gestures were more than just frightening, even though it was obvious they couldn't escape. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, and scrambled a few feet further away, with my heart still thumping.

I sat there for a few moments until I'd re-gained my self composure, and then I ventured slowly forwards, still on my hands and knees.

At about that same distance as before, looking into this sea of monstrous animals, I tried to talk to them. "Is there an English man down there?"

There was no recognisable response, just the re-kindling of the gestures and noises. I wondered if maybe one or more of them might understand some English, and I knew if there is one thing they would respond to, it would be female flesh.

"If you want to see my tits, you have to let me see the English man who has just arrived"

At first the response was as before, but then I noticed one man down there, was attempting to get the others to listen to him. He was speaking in a tongue I couldn't understand, but gradually the noise subsided, and this one man appeared in the centre of the bars and asked.

"We see your cunt, you see English boy."

"I said you can see my tits."

"No cunt, no see boy."

"Ok, bring Lewis to the bars, so I can talk to him."

"We see cunt first."

I got to my feet, lifted the front of my dress, and with legs astride, I pulled the gusset of my panties across to one side. Faces crammed up to the bars, but obviously only a few could get to see me.

"We want your knickers."

"Look, I've done what you asked. Let me see my Lewis."

"Knickers."

I thought what the fuck do I care. I just pulled them down my legs, and threw them into the bars.

They disappeared, being torn to shreds as everyone within reach tried to grab and sniff.

I stood there displaying my crotch. "All want to see. You have to come closer."

"No way, I'm not getting any closer."

"Most men can't see. We will all move back, and if you come and stoop by the side of our hole, we will bring your boy for you."

This was something that I knew was very dangerous, but if I was to talk to Lewis, then they were calling the shots.

"I'll only do it if you all move far enough back, so I know you can't reach me."

It took a few minutes, but this man eventually explained to the others, and they all disappeared from the area of the skylight.

I cautiously made my way towards the edge of the bars, walking awkwardly in a stooped position so as to be able to see down into the hole. From what I could tell they were all now in a large semi-circle about ten feet from the other side of the hole, too many of them to be able to count. And by my reckoning; too far away for anyone to be able to make a grab for me, before I'd have been able to make my escape, by just falling backwards out of their reach.

So believing myself to be relatively safe I squatted back onto my heels with my toes on the edge of the hole, and I opened my knees wide. I didn't need to lift my dress, as from where they were looking they had an unrestricted view directly to my crotch. It was difficult to see into the darkness with the bright light of the sun blazing down, so I'd brought one hand up to shade my eyes, to try to get a better view inside the dungeon.

It was then I saw a gap opening up in the middle of the crowd of men, and Lewis was being pushed through the gap, into the area where the daylight was illuminating. He was naked, and had a man at either side of him holding his arm at shoulder height, keeping him in a full bent over position. Then as he got closer, and they turned him side ways-on to my view, I could see there was a man right up close behind him.

LEWIS WAS BEING FUCKED!

I guess I froze, staring in disbelief, and I'd obviously lost all concentration on making sure the other men kept their distance. Because I suddenly felt hands around each of my ankles, and they immediately pulled my feet across towards the other side of the hatch. This overbalanced me onto my back, onto the dirt of the yard, and I was then dragged across the top of the hatch bars.

So now they had me on my back directly above them, the hands began to tear my clothes from me. Their hands were everywhere, as they prodded, poked, pulled and generally abused every square inch of my body.

As they had grabbed me I'd let out a scream, and almost as soon as these hands had descended upon me, I heard men running into the yard. As they neared, I could see at least six police men, all running to my assistance, wielding big long batons.

As soon as they reached me, two of men began trying to pull me away from the hatch, whilst the others were thrashing away with their sticks beating off the hands as they reached through the bars.

I was soon pulled out of the reach of the cell, and looking bedraggled and feeling quite shaken, I was helped back into the police station. I had started to cry, as soon as the men overbalanced me, not because of what was happening to me, but because of what they were doing to Lewis. But until those hands had grabbed hold of me, I think I was in a kind of trance.

So now as I sat in the station with these police men all trying to comfort me, I just kept blubbing like a baby.

The man, who had escorted me to the yard, was trying to calm me down, and he was asking where I was hurt. In between my tears and sniffing I attempted to explain that I wasn't crying because I was hurt, but because my Lewis was being attacked.

"I go ask sergeant. See if we can do something."

As he disappeared out of the room I tried to call.

"Thank you."

But I'm not sure if my words were intelligible, or even just too late.

Some ten to fifteen minutes later, he returned.

"We have removed your man from cell, and he is being kept in a room next door. You will need to get some legal man here by tomorrow, otherwise he will be put back into the cell with the others again."

"Can I see him?"

"He has said he doesn't want you to see him."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but he got very angry when I said I would bring you to see him."

All I could think was he was feeling very embarrassed, after what had just taken place. I did think for a second, that what I'd gone through put his little episode into the shadows, but I guess it is more difficult for a man to accept.

So dismayed, I just asked the policeman if he'd tell Lewis I still loved him, and I would do everything in my power to get him released. So when the policeman returned, he took me back to the house where Tamer was staying, and then he left.