From Rags To Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is so strange, I felt so indebted to that policeman for all the kindness he'd shown, and I felt guilty I hadn't offered him a fuck.

I explained to Tamer that I had to find legal representation for Lewis, and although he said it was pointless, as I'd need money, I insisted he took me to see someone.

The man we saw said he would be able to represent Lewis, but he would need £500 cash up front. £500!!!

My weekly wage back then was just over £3. £500 might just as well have been five million.

So it was that we left the man's office, and I began to cry once more.

Then Tamer said, "I've got an idea, it's risky, but it might work."

"What is it?"

"I know a man who runs a string of bars. He has dancers; maybe I could sell you to him."

"Sell me?"

"Well it's like a contract, he pays for girls. And once he holds your contract, he can work you in any of his bars until the contract runs out."

"But I can't do that; I can only stop here for a few days more."

"I know that, but he doesn't. If I sell you on a five year contract, and then we smuggle you out of the country the same way we got you in."

"Do you think we could do that?"

"Like I said it's risky, but we might be able to make it work."

"But he wouldn't give you £500 for me."

"I think he would."

"What, just for a dancer?"

"Well I said dancer, but he would be expecting you to do more than just dance."

"More, like what?"

"His girls do what ever they are told, things like stripping, and live fucking on stage."

"Oh my god, I'd be expected to fuck on stage with an audience watching."

"Well yes, but maybe we can plan it so we get the money, and you disappear before you even start at his place."

"Ok, I guess I can't think of any other way we can get the money."

That evening, we visited a bar, and were shown up to the owner's office.

Tamer once again did all the talking, and then he said, "He wants to see what he's buying."

"You want me naked?"

"Yes, and he wants to see you double fuck."

"Oh no. Please, I'll strip, but please tell me I don't have to let them do that to me?"

"I'm trying to get top dollar for you. He has to know you can perform. I've told him about how you climax, and it's that, which he is interested in seeing. He says if you are as good as I've said, he'll pay the full £500."

I didn't reply, but I stood there getting undressed, and while I was doing so, three big black African looking men walked into the room.

They also started to strip off, and soon all four of us were naked, and just looking at the size of the big cocks hanging from these men, started my tummy churning. As the first man walked over to me, and put his hands on my shoulders, I could feel my arousal commence. I was led across to the middle of the floor, where they eased me down onto my knees. From my kneeling position, I began to work from cock to cock, using both of my hands and my mouth. Within two or three minutes, I was sliding my mouth up and down from one hard shaft to the next and back again, and my body was on fire.

As the first man positioned himself on the floor on his back, I didn't need showing what to do; I mounted his dick, lowering myself down onto his shaft until it was up to full length. I then lent forwards, knowing I was about to take a second man up my bottom. Some oil of sorts was poured into my crevice, and the second man eased himself up. They then began their thrusting, and the third man knelt down presenting me with his dick for my mouth. I sucked, as he fucked my mouth, and his dick was driving so deep, it was actually entering my throat. The other two were pumping deep into me, and then ripping my flesh inside out on each return stroke. My nipples where being fondled, and I was in such a state of oblivion, oblivious to the fact I had and audience of Tamer and the bar owner.

So it was that I gave the bar owner a first class demonstration of my orgasm, as I milked the dick in my pussy, and both of the other two men spunked into the hole they were fucking. Then still in a state of oblivion, I continued to writhe around humping and oozing pussy juices.

When I came back to my senses, all of my studs had long gone, and Tamer was sitting there with a pile of used notes on the desk in front of him.

"At last. I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to stop. Here, get yourself cleaned down, and then get dressed and come and sign this."

So once again I signed a document, not knowing what was written on it, but this time, we walked out with £500 in cash.

The next morning as soon as I could get Tamer to get up from his bed, we were off to see the legal man. Once we gave him the cash, he escorted me to the police station, but it was just the two of us, Tamer returned to his house.

"I had no idea what this man would be able to achieve, and this large some of money could all have been a total waste of time, but to my surprise, within ten minutes of him being in the sergeants office, he re-appeared with Lewis at his side.

"Lewis! Oh god, are you alright?"

"I'm free. They're gonna send me back home."

"What do you mean?"

"Just that. They're deporting me. They're putting me on a flight in an hour's time, and they are paying the fare. So I'll be in England in just a few hours time."

"Oh thank god. Will I be able to come with you?"

"I asked them that, but they say you are nothing to do with this. I am the one who is in the country illegally, and you are just a tourist. So if you want to fly back they say you'll have to buy your own tickets."

I looked at the man to whom I'd just half an hour ago paid £500.

"Is there any money left from the money I've just paid you?"

He didn't reply, but then as he didn't speak English, I guess that is understandable, so all I got was a shrug of his shoulders.

Then the policemen started to usher Lewis out to their car, and it was obvious, I wasn't going to be able to go with him. I asked if anyone could show me the way back to where Tamer lived, but all I got was a sea of blank looks.

"Is Raoul here? Raoul," I kept asking everyone in sight, "Can anyone find Raoul?"

But it was pointless, so after half an hour of frustrated inquiries, I made my way out of the station, and tried to remember which way Raoul had taken me yesterday.

I guess at this time in the morning, in broad daylight, I was perfectly safe out here in the streets, but I certainly didn't feel safe, especially as I neared the market area. This area was full of people milling about in all directions. The sounds, smells and general mayhem might have been just a normal day's activity for the locals. But for me, with every person who bumped and jostled against me, I got more and more frightened.

Have you ever been in a situation where you see a face, and when you recognise it, your heart leaps for joy, and you feel so relieved?

Well this was what happened to me, out of the sea of faces, I suddenly saw a reaction on one mans face. My reaction was that I thought, oh thank god, I know him. My face must have lit-up with a big smile, as did his. And then I thought, who is he, I know the face, but from where.

Then the penny dropped. He was one of the three studs who'd fucked me last night in the bar owner's office. But by now he'd begun to make his way towards me, and we'd exchanged smiles on acknowledging glances. But even though my only meeting with this man had been to demonstrate my ability at the sexual act, there was no reason to think badly of him, and anyone who could help me was better than no help at all.

So it was he began to escort me through these crowds, and yes I did feel safe with him at my side. But as I couldn't speak his tongue, and he couldn't speak mine, I had no idea where he was taking me. So it was we arrived back at the bar belonging to the man I'd just been sold to the night before. I was shown inside, and began to ask if they could either take me to Tamer, or call him here, but instead, I was escorted back out into the street, and helped up into the front cab of a big old truck.

The man who helped me in, was none to careful where he placed his helping hands as he assisted my climb into the cab, but he got no more than a quick feel, and once I was inside, he was soon climbing into the other side behind the wheel. The truck started, and we made our way slowly through these narrow dirt streets, bumping from pothole to pothole. He picked his way in between street-side stalls and their customers; who milled about without any acknowledgment of the trucks presence.

Then as we cleared the market area, the people got sparser, and he was able to speed-up above walking pace. But all this time, I hadn't recognised any of the streets as leading back to Tamers house.

Gradually, the spacing of the houses changed, and most of them now had walled gardens, with big iron gates. This was definitely the posh side of town, and I was sure Tamer's house was not out here.

I tried asking my driver, but he just gave me a blank look. By now we were travelling along at maybe thirty miles an hour, so even if I'd wanted to jump out, it wouldn't have been possible.

Then as I wondered where I was being taken, the houses stopped, or should I say, there were no more houses. In fact as we left the town border, there was nothing! Just sand as far as the eye could see in every direction, apart from directly behind us. There wasn't even a road, and he just drove on into the flat endless landscape.

We trundled along for hour after hour, and night fell suddenly, so did the temperature. We were now driving into nothing, just a dim yellow pool of light from the headlights illuminating maybe ten feet in front. I was so cold, and all the man did was to hold open one side of a big woollen blanket he had wrapped around his own shoulders.

I edged myself up close to him, and he wrapped the blanket and his arm around me, pulling me tightly to his side. It wasn't really to my liking, but it was too cold to do otherwise.

So steering one-handed, he began to fondle my tits, and my body being what I now knew it was, my nipples hardened, and I began to go all gooey in my tummy. Within minutes, he had both his feet up on the bars of the steering wheel, and his other hand was inside my panties. I allowed my legs to fall open and even let him lift my left leg up and across his lap. So as the fingers of his left hand worked my pussy, I lay in his right arm whilst his right hand fondled my tits.

And all the time my state of arousal heightened. It was no time at all, before I began to grind my hips down, forcing my pussy onto his probing finger.

It was at that point that he looked into my eyes and said. "We fuck. Yes?"

I nodded. "Yes. We fuck."

The truck stopped, the engine was turned off, and all that could be heard was the wind. He lifted me back across the big bench seat, and sat me down. Then as he turned around to face forwards, he lifted his bottom from the seat, and dropped his pants. His dick sprang up and stood to attention, looking like a magnificent soldier on guard duty, with a big purple helmet on his head.

As he turned back and climbed up onto the seat, he knelt down directly in front of me. I bent my head and took hold of his shaft with my hands. I took him in my mouth and worked his dick while his fingers worked my pussy. Within a few minutes, he was so worked-up, he took hold of my legs, lifting them towards himself and up in the air. This tipped me onto my back, dislodging his dick from my mouth. He leapt down in between my legs, and thrust himself up in one violent movement.

His dick felt so good as he pumped in and out, not exactly in a manic fervour, but certainly not what you'd call a leisurely fuck. It took only a minute or two before he was filling my pussy with his cum, and this was far too soon for me to be ready to join him with my own fluids. So as he pulled himself out, and laid back across the bench seat, I climbed up onto my hands and knees, and began to lick his dick and balls. As I'd expected, a minute of this licking and sucking was all it needed to revive his mighty warrior, and he was soon back on duty, and ready to return to the battle front.

At this point I climbed above him, and lowered myself down onto his shaft. The smile on his face showed he approved of my action and he let me start the ball rolling, so to speak. I humped myself up and down his shaft, making sure to drop myself down on each stroke to get full use of all his length. My own orgasm was now building, and I knew by the time he was ready to shoot his salvo of cum, that my pussy would be ready to return the fire with a flood of my sticky juices.

But just as I was mentally preparing myself to make sure I didn't cum to early, his hands gripped my waist, and lifted me up off his dick. He sat up and then as he placed me down on the seat on my hands and knees, he entered my pussy from behind, and finished me with a doggy fucking. As his cum began to flow, my pussy clamped his dick, and then sprayed his balls. He let out a gasp of pleasure with each of my pussy's contractions. And once his ammunition was all spent, he slipped out, and fell back into a heap on his side of the seat.

By the time I'd come back to my senses, the truck was already moving again, and I had to do the best I could to clean myself down as we bumped and bounced across the desert. The rest of the night and early morning, I tried my best to snuggle under his blanket alongside him for warmth, but he was no longer interested in me. So as the daylight arrived, I was still huddled up at his side attempting to keep warm. But within an hour, it was warm enough to move back to my side of the truck.

All the time we spent on this journey, we had no food, and the only drink was water from a dirty old leather bag. It must have been nearly mid-day before we saw buildings in the distant haze. And then another hour before we actually arrived at the edge of this settlement, it was too small to call a town, there couldn't have been more than a dozen small houses, and in the middle one big building, the bar and general store.

This was where we pulled up outside, and as my driver lifted me down from the truck with his hand up under my crotch, he then led me inside. Coming in from the bright sun-light, it was difficult to see anything in there. It was lit with oil lamps, but the glow they gave out was even less than the headlights of the old truck. But in time my eyes gradually became acclimatised, and then I began to make out the main room of the building that was to be my new home.

The far side was a long bar that ran the width of the room. All around the room were tables; each of these had an oil lamp that appeared to give off more fumes than it did light. And there were more of these oil lamps hanging from hooks around the walls. I had been seated on my own at a table in one corner, and within a few minutes of us arriving; I'd been brought a plate of food, a glass and a bottle of wine.

So as I sat there, eating and drinking, my eyesight gradually getting accustomed to the darkness, I began to get nervous about the strange looks I was getting from what I thought looked like very rough and dangerous looking men. I'd been in there for maybe half an hour when music began to play, it was a haunting whaling sound that came from some kind of instrument like a trumpet, and it was accompanied by a beating of a weird shaped drum. Then from the shadows, a girl appeared, dancing her way into the centre of the room.

She was dressed in sheer see-through veils, which were wrapped around her, covering her in all the strategic places. Then the man who, by his manner and others reaction to him, I assumed was the boss of this bar, walked to where I sat, and put two fingers up towards his eyes. Then he pointed to the girl, and then to me. He repeated this gesture a few times, and I interpreted it as meaning I should watch what the girl was doing. I assumed, this was because he would be expecting me to do something similar some time later.

So I watched and after she'd been dancing around for maybe five minutes, she began to remove her veils. It took the best part of half an hour, but she was eventually naked. After a minute or so, she then picked up a silk bag from the floor by the side of one of the tables. Out of it she produced a white ball, about the size of a pool ball. After some licking and rubbing the ball around various parts of her body, she proceeded to insert it into her pussy.

She repeated this action six times, with each ball joining the last, deep inside her pussy. And then she started to dance around the room from table to table. As she danced in front of one of the tables, the man seated there threw some money her way. She danced a little dance directly in front of him, and then with legs spread wide, she leant over backwards until her outstretched arms could reach the floor behind her. Then she magically ejected one ball firing it towards the man seated at the table.

She got a round of applause, and then she continued her dancing. She repeated this performance until all the balls were gone. She then collected her veils from the floor, and disappeared back into the shadows. As I sat there, I wondered how on earth I could ever learn to do a trick like that.

There was a pause of maybe ten to fifteen minutes, and then the music re-started. I immediately looked into the shadows, waiting for the girl to re-appear, but although a girl appeared, it was a different one. I'm not going to go into detail about every girl's act that I saw that night, but there were eight different girls, and they all had their own speciality act.

One as I've said used balls; the next poured hot wax on her body, and then after blowing the candle out with her pussy, used it to masturbate. There was one girl who had sex with her two male partners. One who smoked a cigarette, but not with her mouth. One who showed how deep she could insert a wine bottle, and after emptying the bottle into her pussy, then discharged it into paying customers glasses. Two girls danced together, and then after licking each others pussies, they both inserted their whole hand into each other.

All of these acts were totally new to me, and although I was nervous about having to emulate them, they never really horrified me like the last two acts. All I can say, is one involved a girl and her dog, and the other a girl and a pony. But I can assure you, the dog wasn't there to round-up sheep! And the pony wasn't jumping over fences!

The thought that I would be eventually reduced to that level of depravity, brought tears to my eyes, and I sat alone at the table sobbing.

I guess it must have been around eight in the evening, when the front door opened; and in swept an entourage of muscle-bound bodyguards. They spread themselves around the room, and stood on guard, just like it had been a desert wind blowing in a cloud of sand that had landed in a full circle around the room.

And then making the most spectacular entrance I've ever seen, in strode a magnificent specimen of Arab manhood. His cloak flowed behind him as he marched across to the table in the centre of the room. The three men, who were seated there, leapt to their feet and vanished before he got within six feet of the table. He sat himself down at the opposite side of the table, so that he was in the best vantage point to view the remaining acts that might take place in the centre of the bar room.

As he sat, he began to look around, and within seconds of him being seated, the bar manager had run across to his table and was bowing and scraping like a pet monkey. I didn't understand any of the conversation, but I could tell he had ordered a drink, and that was duly brought across to his table by a bar-man, while the manager continued to toady to the new guest.