From Rehearsal to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Albert, I'm finished in the bathroom, why don't you take a shower and I'll get breakfast ready. There are lots of things I have to do before zero hour."

I felt close to normal in the shower. My chastity device allowed water in to rinse my genitals, proving no impediment to cleaning myself all over. My buzzcut was easy to wash. I noted with some dismay, that my face was still as baby smooth as after the depilatory had been applied. When I was dry and back in my trunks I asked the Captain about it.

"Your beard won't grow back, Albert. The depilatory I applied to your skin is permanent. Only citizens of the realm can retain their body hair. You may be with us for a long time Albert, but one thing you will NEVER be is a citizen of the realm."

"You had no right to do that." I said automatically.

"We had EVERY right, Albert. You are government property, how we use you is entirely up to US. Now sit and eat."

The captain was wearing her dress uniform. It was light blue with gold cuffs on the jacket and a Nehru collar. Two flaming comets, indicating her rank, were emblazoned on each shoulder and on the hat. Several medals adorned the chest, just where her breast swelled. The skirt was the same length as her other uniform but this time the Captain had hose upon her legs that made them even longer and more beautiful.

"My debasement is to be total. All the spit and polish to be worn only to be removed by an inferior being before I am laid across a bed as an entertainment for the masses."

She wiped a tear from her eye and said, "Finish up, Albert. Until the eighth hour, I am still a respected officer of the realm. Since I have to keep you with me all day, please try to stay out of my way and obey all of my commands. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

We reversed our trek from the previous day, taking the monorail into the heart of the city. The Captain worked in a building overflowing with military members. The Captain was saluted and I was greeted with polite stares. Just like the military on earth, the bulk of a commander's duty was pushing papers. Aside from a brief meeting with enlisted soldiers, the Captain spent her day in an office, making video calls and signing documents. I sat in a vacant chair in her office bored out of my skull. What I wouldn't have given for a simple tablet loaded with solitaire games. The only really interesting part of the day was when I shadowed her as she made her required round as a medical doctor. It was eye opening. I discovered that this planet was light years ahead of us medically. The Captain mostly dispensed pills and lotions. During one of our few moments of conversation, she informed that outside of her duties as torturer she rarely had to operate on a patient. "Sometimes I think ennui is my greatest obstacle."

We shared lunch in the commissary. There I drew more intent stares, rumor central had caught wind of what the Captain and I would be expected to do in several hour's time. I noticed gestures and whispering, I'm sure she did as well. I could tell it weighed on her mind.

When the Captain's long day concluded, she led me to a small restaurant. Here the food was different, vaguely similar to Korean cuisine. "I like this place, Albert, it serves the best Rigelian food. I may as well dine as a queen one last time before I become persona non-grata and object of ridicule everywhere in the realm. As bad as tonight is going to be, tomorrow will be infinitely worse. Because it seemed like a good idea, the two of us, downed several glasses of what passed for alcohol on this planet. I've drunk cough syrup with more kick.

Finally, we arrived at the palace of Lord Bain. He greeted us with his usual leer, but said nothing as we strode into the room set aside for us. There was a huge round bed, incense burning, and very good lighting. A man who I took to be the director, told us what the audience expected to see. I stepped out of my trunks so that my chastity device could be removed. According to the director, I was to try and portray an escaped inferior life form whom women found charismatic. I just hoped that I could get it up under pressure.

The eighth hour arrived, Captain Vallantra preceded me into the room. She stood looking in a mirror when I opened the door and strode in. I felt the swelling in my trunks and knew that I would be more than up to the task. The captain stepped away from me until she backed into a wall. My arms went around her slim waist and I lowered my head to kiss her. I felt nothing akin to desire in the Captain's kiss, but it was still mighty sweet. Her first few kisses were like that. Slowly they changed. After a prolonged kiss, I tugged her a few centimeters away from the wall and reached for the button of her uniform jacket. Slowly and with deliberation, I began to work it down and off her arms.

Under the jacket, The Captain wore a one of the enchanting bras the same color as her uniform. I was unsure as to how I should progress. I was not sure if exposing her quickly was better than stripping her slowly. I buried my head in her ample chest inhaled her wondrous aroma. My trunks felt suddenly very tiny. I kissed the Captain again and decided that I wanted her luscious lips on my shaft. Gently I pressed on her shoulders. The Captain understood what I was driving out. Even though it had gone unspoken, I understood that the Captain hoped that full intercourse would come last. She tugged at the waistband of my trunks and an entire planet got a view of my junk.

The Captain's blow job was not bad for a woman whose heart was not in it. I removed her uniform cap and savored the view of her red mane gliding back and forth on my cock. She transitioned to a hand job and I just let her work for a while. When I was sufficiently primed, I pulled her to her feet. With a flourish, I disposed of her bra. Man are those things easy to open on this planet! This time her tits, unshrouded by even wispy lace proved to be among the most spectacular I have ever encountered. Beautiful light brown areolas sharp nipples. I savored the Captain's t taste as I teased each nipple fully erect. A short time later I was kissing my way down her body. Her navel was the cute shape of a perfect star. I kissed my way to the belt of her skirt. For variety, I unfastened this with my teeth. The catch for the skirt was in the back. I rolled the Captain onto her side and, after a series of fits and starts, managed to get it open. I noted that the Captain's breathing was faster now and she seemed far less resistant to what I was doing.

Gently I tugged the Captain's short skirt down and off her phenomenally long legs. Her firm little ass was breathtaking, Underneath, she wore thigh high stockings and panties that matched her brassiere. I thought of my beloved Julia's legs and forced the sadness away. I kissed and massaged each leg in turn when I reached the feet, I unzipped and removed the Captain's boots. I returned to her hips and tugged off first her right stocking and then her left. The Captain now was clad only in her skimpy panties. as I had done with her belt and her stockings, I tugged these off with my teeth and lips. The first alien pussy my eyes had ever spied was surprisingly human looking. Its crimson thatch was neatly trimmed and quite delicious looking.There seemed to be two clitorises. Judging by the reaction of the Captain, one was more sensitive than the other. I focused my attentions there and soon the Captain was making soft purring noises. I did not know what orgasm looked like in the women of this planet, but I am fairly certain that I observed one when the Captain gasped and issued a sound quite unlike the language of this world.

Somehow knowing that the time was right, I positioned The Captain to accommodate my cock. Her pussy was delightfully tight, yet yielding. Slowly at first and then with more force I began pumping away the unreality of the situation falling upon me like Autumn leaves. I came with a grunt and a sigh as the Captain made the same alluring and exotic sounds as before. I wrapped my body around hers and we kissed deeply. A short while later I noticed that the lighting of the room changed, indicating that the cameras were off.

Suddenly acutely aware of herself, The Captain flushed red with embarrassment and shame and wordlessly dressed. Not knowing what to do or how to react, I tugged my trunks back on and stepped out of the room. A short time later the now fully composed Captain joined me.Still uncertain of what to say to each other we stood there dumbly.

Like a bad dream, Lord Bain chose that moment to turn up.

"Bravo, Captain, Bravo. I think you aptly demonstrated the compatibility of the inferior species from earth quite well. You two seem to have an affinity. Why don't you keep him? It shall be your responsibility to personally obtain his seed on a regular basis so that it can be deposited in the breeding program's sperm bank, Handle that for a few years and I will promote you to Lieutenant Colonel and shave a decade off of your father's sentence. During that time, I may choose to have the two of you reenact this evening's entertainment quite often."

The Captain paled, but saluted smartly and replied, "As always, Lord Bain, you are a man of stupendous wisdom and abiding mercy."

Through a painful silence, the Captain and I returned to her apartment. I had been required to don my chastity device while we were still in Lord Bain's palace, but now I hated the garment far less passionately.

Once we were in the privacy of the Captain's apartment, she spoke.

"Well Albert, our lives have certainly taken an interesting turn."

"Ma'am if it is not too much to ask, can you please call me Al, after all we are not strangers any longer."

She smiled and replied, "You are right Al. And as for you. In the privacy of this apartment and here ONLY you may call me Dev."

Suddenly I missed earth and my old life a bit less.