From Russia with Love Part DVA 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My father was an attaché in Moscow for several years then went into business with a company that specializes in Siberian oil exploration. He's been to this lodge several times and it is his wedding present to us."

Jan acted impressed, "Oh, that's fascinating. Does he still do that?"

"No, he retired a couple years ago."

"Yeah and filthy rich," I thought.

From there, we chatted through dinner and I directed the staff in Russian as they tended to our needs. Sandy was impressed and asked about my language skills. It gave me a new subject for conversation, and while talking, I casually patted Sandy's leg, initially timing it as emphasis with a point I was making. Touching her leg was like touching it naked, with the skin-tight leggings she was wearing – and they didn't block the heat emanating from her skin.

The first time I touched her leg, she flinched, but after that she relaxed and showed no sign of what I was doing. So, after one such pat, I left my hand on her leg and let it rest there a few seconds then casually removed it – still no overt sign. So, occasionally I would pat her leg and rub it lightly, but stopped at that. I didn't want to scare her off.

After finishing her meal, I noticed Jan still had one hand under the table and Tom was slightly red in the face. I suggested we retire to the cocktail lounge for a couple drinks. Tom quickly excused himself for a trip to the restroom. I took the opportunity to guide Sandy to the lounge, directing her with my arm around her small waist. Jan said she would wait for Tom to make sure he found us.

When Tom returned, he found Jan waiting for him. Sandy must be with James. That concerned him. But he wasn't concerned for long.

Jan saw the look on his face and quickly distracted him, "Tom, you have an amazing physique. You must work out a lot. James used to, but he has slacked off with age. Don't get me wrong, he still has a nice body, but nothing like yours!" Meanwhile, she had hooked her left arm in his right and rested her hand on his big bicep. She felt him flex a little.

Tom had given himself a pep-talk in the restroom, "Play it cool. Stop getting so excited. Don't embarrass yourself. Act a little more mature, man!"

At dinner, he had instantly got an erection when Jan laid her hand on his leg, and she had bumped his penis one time. He was mortified, but she acted like nothing had happened. Thank goodness. At first, he thought she would be upset or something, but she was cool about it and didn't react at all. She seemed cool about everything and he was determined to be cool too. But when she laid her petite hand on his bicep and rubbed it, he almost got hard again.

When he and Jan arrived at the lounge, Sandy and James were talking and laughing. Tom had half expected James to be sitting next to Sandy, but he was sitting opposite her in an overstuffed love seat with room for his wife, and likewise, space was open for him to sit next to Sandy and opposite Jan. Sandy looked really happy to see him. Everything was cool. Alright!

When Jan sat down, she quickly whispered to me, "Good move." I squeezed her hand in reply.

After she sat, she crossed her legs; the A-line dutifully rode up her leg, leaving Tom staring at part of the curve of one of her stocking clad butt cheeks.

He tried unsuccessfully not to stare. Damn she had a body – big, amazing breasts and wow, look at her butt, and...crap, getting hard again.

"So," I said, "Let's toast Tom and Sandy on the occasion of their wedding. May you have many blissful years to come." I had ordered Long Island Iced Teas for the toast as Sandy said she never had one and didn't think Tom had either.

I know what you're thinking. But, hey, they're just married, in foreign surroundings, probably keyed up. They need to relax. I'm just being a good host. That's all.

We sat and talked about their plans, and about our lives together. Jan started rubbing my leg, bumping up against my initially soft cock. It started to grow. Sandy didn't miss what was going on. As the two continued to drink, it was obvious the iced teas were affecting them. They were both laughing and loosening up, and Sandy started mirroring Jan's actions, rubbing Tom's leg. Meantime, Tom couldn't stop staring at Jan. Her top barely hid her large breasts, and she did nothing to hide her crotch, occasionally recrossing her legs. Tom was struggling not to get an erection. Jan decided it was time to maneuver the conversation in a sexual direction – rather bluntly.

"I hope you don't mind my asking, but when did you two start sleeping together. James and I differ on what we think young people do these days. My bet is, while you were still in high school."

I was afraid she had gone too far, too fast.

Sandy blushed, but answered. The Long Islands were doing their job.

"Well, we've known each other since the seventh grade and started dating our junior year, but didn't do anything until our senior year and then only kissing and uh, light petting, you know, nothing under the clothing...at first. We made it through college with just heavy petting. We were holding out for marriage, but didn't quite make it."

She blushed and dropped her eyes for a moment, but continued.

"About two months before we got married, we slept together. We got carried away one night and couldn't stop."

Jan kept it going. To Sandy, "So, was it enjoyable? Well, I mean, did you orgasm?"

Sandy blushed even more. Tom hid behind a big slug of his drink.

I almost did a spit-take. "Honey, that's private. She doesn't want to answer that," then added, turning up the heat, myself, "You'll have to excuse Jan. She is very, how should I put it, very sexually oriented," I said with a chuckle.

Jan joined me laughing and playfully slapped my arm and made a face like she was embarrassed, but made it obvious she wasn't.

Sandy laughed lightly.

Tom swallowed his tongue.

I ordered another round of Long Islands. Hey, just being a good host.

Jan pressed, "Oh ignore him. But, I really am curious about how it was for you. I can tell you I didn't orgasm the first time I had sex or for quite a few times after that."

Sandy, obviously loosened up by the strong "iced teas" replied, "Well, um, not the first time. I mean, it was kinda painful, being my first time. Anyhow, after a few times, we started to go longer and I finally started to enjoy it more. But it wasn't until just the last couple times, right before we got married that I had an, um, an orgasm."

Sandy's blushing spread from her face down to her décolletage. She dropped her eyes again. She was embarrassed, yes. But, with the all the sex talk, she was excited, too. Her big nipples looked like they were trying to chew holes through the thin material of her blouse.

Her cute breasts with their big nipples, her tight leggings and Jan's "ministrations" were all having their effect on my libido. "Big Jim" wanted to come out and play and he increasingly made his presence known. A week ago, I would have been mortified if somebody saw me getting an erection in public. But now...well, I didn't want everybody to see it, but a certain somebody...yes!

The sex talk was making Tommy uncomfortable, but he couldn't stop staring at Jan. For her part, she gave him no reason to stop. Of course, he didn't see that his wife was practically gawking at my increasing erection.

To make him feel better, Jan added, "You know it's that way for a while, Tom. Typically, the woman takes longer to start having orgasms with intercourse."

Tom was tongue-tied, "Uh, Uh-huh."

I remarked, "I think it's really special you saved yourselves for each other. And I'm amazed how long you did go before having sex. I wasn't sure if young people still tried to wait. And don't worry, in time you guys will learn all the things a couple needs to know to have great sex. There is a lot more to it than many young people realize."

They were paying close attention.

I continued, "Neither Jan nor I were virgins when we married, and although I had slept with, well, more than a few women, I didn't really know how to truly please a woman. It took a while to work things out and get our sex lives on the right track. Initially, we didn't have anybody to show us the ropes."

Jan took my cue and quickly followed up, "Oh that's so right. When we started out, James and I had trouble. He was so big and I hadn't been with anyone close to his size. I could hardly take him." Sandy's eyes went wide with that remark, and I swear her nipples got harder! (Okay, maybe my imagination – but I'm sure I heard chewing...)

Jan continued, "But we worked that out and things were okay, but just okay. I had orgasms, but not many. And, honestly, I hadn't had that many orgasms with intercourse, even before James. I didn't even know a woman could have as many as, well, as I do now. But, we met an older couple who kind of took us under their wing and showed us a lot of, well, ways to enhance our lovemaking, and things took off from there. And while I don't think great sex is necessary for a happy marriage, it definitely doesn't hurt!" she finished with a chuckle.

Sandy's curiosity was piqued, and though she was obviously embarrassed by the open talk about sex, she never-the-less asked, "Uh, if you don't mind my asking, what kind of things did you learn that, um, helped you to, well...?"

Jan answered, "Have great sex? Oh, well, things like how to give good cunnilingus and felatio, different positions that help stimulate both the man and the woman and tricks to help the man last longer." She laughed a little, "We women do take a little longer to wind up."

I decided we'd had enough sex talk and thought it was a good time to invite them to the spa.

"Well, I think that's enough talk about sex. It's starting to have an effect on me. How about you Tom?" I said laughing.

"Oh, yeah," was all he could manage, but it was obvious he was about to split his pants.

I continued, "Say, are you guys going to the spa. It is a fabulous facility. It's a great way to recover from all that travel, very relaxing. We're going tomorrow. Why don't you join us? We can show you the ropes. If you haven't been to a European-style spa, it can be a bit intimidating and many of the staff here speak limited English. It's easy to have a misunderstanding."

Sandy turned to her husband, "We were planning on going sometime. What do you think, honey?"

He answered without hesitation, "Yeah, I'm beat from the travel, the spa sounds great. And it will be good to have someone who speaks Russian so we don't have any problems."

Jan spoke up, "Wonderful," and pinning Tom with her eyes, she said, "I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. How about we meet for breakfast at nine and go from there?"

Sandy replied, "That sounds good. We'll see you then."

IV. SANDY, YOU NAUGHTY SLUT!

With that we headed to our room. As soon as we got there, Jan practically ripped my clothes off and was out of hers in a couple swift moves.

In a lusty voice, she said, "Little Tom looks like he's packing!"

I followed her line with, "And young Sandy has a slim, well-toned body and the cutest nipples..."

Jan barked, "Fuck me now, before I cum without you!"

I didn't have to get her wet. Thinking about young, muscular Tom had taken care of that, and I was rock hard from looking at Sandy's tight, barely clothed body. I pressed my cockhead against Jan's slippery opening and pushed. She grunted and pulled me in. We usually worked up to my entering her, but she was on fire with lust.

I grunted, "Take that Sandy. You like my big cock?"

"Oh Tom, you big, powerful stud, give it to me hard and fast! Quick, before my husband gets home."

I pounded the hell out of her and she starting growling, "Fu-uck me-ee fa-aster Tom-my, har-ar-der-err-rr!" Then she started shaking and clamping down on my cock with her vaginal muscles. Her orgasm exploded; she clamped her legs tightly around me and shook.

I yelled, "Come on Sandy, I'm going to fill you with my cum!" and unloaded.

We hadn't role-played like that in a while. It was hot! We were both panting hard. Jan started laughing, "Thank you, Tom."

"Oh no, thank you, Sandy, you hot little tart!"

We laughed and relaxed, enjoying the afterglow of a good lovemaking session.

Jan asked, "So, what do you think? Are they game or not? Do you think they'll go for this?"

"Maybe," I said, "But the question is, 'should we go for this,' or are we taking advantage of them? They are young and on their honeymoon."

Jan mulled it over for a couple minutes, "Tell me something, if you had the opportunity to have sex with an older, experienced woman when you were 20-something, would you have?"

It was a good question. "Well, when I was 19, our neighbor, who was 37, invited me to her pool and did just that. I'll never forget her, or the things I learned over the next couple months before I went to college."

"Did you feel taken advantage of?"

That was easy, "No, I was grateful, but I wasn't newly married. That concerns me. I don't want to be responsible for causing them problems. I'm just not sure about this."

Jan was slow to answer, but when she did she made sense, "Honey, I understand. I don't want to do anything that will hurt their relationship, but I think if we're completely honest and open with them, and do nothing sneaky, it will be fine. I believe they know they are not sexually prepared for marriage and genuinely want to learn. We'll have to see where that leads. If they balk at all at any point, we'll back off."

I was good with that, "Okay, but we make sure they are comfortable with whatever happens."

"Agreed. Now, Tom, are you up for one more round?"

"Sandy, you naughty little slut, I thought you'd never ask."

When Sandy and Tom returned to their room, they were both flustered but tried to act casual.

Sandy started, "Honey, what do you think. I think they really are nice. I'm very glad we met them. I can't imagine what it would have been like here if we hadn't. And I'm glad we will have somebody to show us how to act in the spa, tomorrow."

Tom could only think of one thing; burying his cock in Jan, uh, Sandy.

"Yeah, uh, I think we're really lucky. Uh, Sandy, could we, you know, go to bed right now."

Sandy giggled, "I know what you're thinking, and who you're thinking of. But I don't care. Get undressed – fast!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. He was about to bust. Sandy was undressed and in bed before he could get his clothes off. She was really beautiful. He had only seen other women nude in magazines and in a couple sex movies his friends had, and Sandy stacked up well against them. Her breasts weren't that big, but her body was firmer and she was prettier than most of them.

When he wet his finger to prepare her, she was already very moist. It didn't take a detective to figure out why. But it wasn't like he could be mad, not with the hard-on he got from looking at Jan's big boobs, and damn, from looking between her legs. He was careful anyway because it was painful for Sandy if he entered her too fast.

But, right now, she was urging him, "Quick, get in me. I need you in me."

Tom pushed and Sandy gasped, but didn't stop him. When he hit bottom, she grunted but spurred him on with her heals. He couldn't hold back like he had practiced and started thrusting rapidly. He only lasted a minute before he came – hard!

"Oh crap, I'm sorry honey. I guess I was too excited."

He thought she would be upset, but she giggled. "You were thinking of her, weren't you?"

He started to protest, but she cut him off, "It's okay. I understand. She is very pretty and she has really nice breasts – a lot bigger than mine – and I saw what she was doing with her legs."

He felt guilty, "Honey, you're prettier than her, and I know her breasts are bigger, but that doesn't matter to me. But yeah, I think she was teasing me."

"Of course she was. They both were. I got excited too. I think it's okay. They are both nice looking, and I don't think it's so bad that we got a little excited," she ventured.

Tom was just thankful Sandy wasn't mad, and suddenly he was excited again. "I think I can go again. How about you?"

Sandy was more than ready and spread her legs wide, exposing her petite, pink pussy, now dripping with cum.

"Oh yeah, honey, I'm ready."

"Come on James, I can take it. Put it in me..." she secretly thought – and almost came as soon as James, oops, Tom entered her. Her whole body felt on fire. She felt guilty, but not too guilty. Mostly, she was just flat turned on – excited like never before.

Tom shoved his cock in her, and met no resistance. She was still tight but very slippery. He didn't mean to, but he couldn't keep from immediately pounding her. She responded by pushing up, meeting his strokes and arching her back.

She started begging, "Oh-oh, gi-ive it to me-ee, oh, oh-ba-aby, har-ar-der-yeah-faster! Ugh-hh, oh da-amn! Honey! I'm, I'm go-ing to cum! Now, now, cum for me, agh-hh-hh, oh ba-a-aby. I'm cum-m-ming, cum-ming, oh-hh, ahh-hh!"

He slammed into her going faster and harder than he ever had. Then he felt his balls tighten and for the second time in just a few minutes, he came like a fire hose, shooting everything he had deep into her. She had never cum like that. He had never cum like that. He almost passed out. Afterwards, they hugged each other tightly. Sandy rolled over and pressed her firm butt against him. He spooned her and they both went into a dreamless sleep.

Well, almost. Towards morning, Tom dreamed he was making love to Jan with his chest mashed against her big breasts, and awoke with a raging hard-on. When Sandy felt his erect penis. She immediately turned over and started kissing him then rolled on her back inviting him to mount her. He didn't hesitate and shoved his rock hard erection in her until his balls slapped against her ass. After having cum twice, he was able to last a lot longer and Sandy surprised him by cumming twice before he lost his mind and came like crazy himself. She had never cum twice. They were both sated after the best sex they'd ever had.

Sandy looked at the clock. It was already a quarter to eight.

"Tom, we have to get ready. Quick, I'm going to get in the shower. You get shaved. I'll be right out. We can't be late again. What will they think of us?"

V. GOING EUROPEAN!

When Tom and Sandy got downstairs, they didn't see Jan and James, but they weren't late. It was five minutes to nine. They ventured into the dining room. There were other people there, but no Jan or James. What if they changed their minds?

"Good morning." It was Jan's voice. They were both relieved.

She continued, "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, yeah." They answered in unison.

Jan shocked even James, "Well, we didn't. I hope it doesn't embarrass you, but we were very amorous last night, if you get my meaning. Honestly, we got excited by our time with you. You are such a handsome couple. I hope you had a good first night."

Sandy couldn't hold back, "We had a great night, um, well..." She became flustered and lost steam.

James put in, "Well you should, a newly wedded couple. You know it's more important than you may think to establish that bond between you, in more ways than one. You'd be surprised how many couples end up failing to last because they don't, you know, get along in the bedroom. Anyway, I don't know about you, but I'm starving and their breakfast here is fantastic."

With that, they headed to their place at the table. James wasn't kidding; breakfast was great, but both Tom and Sandy were thinking about what James had said.

After breakfast, they headed for the spa. Sandy was nervous and whispered to Tom, "What do you think this is going to be like? I heard of Japanese spas where they don't wear anything." Tom had trunks on under his pants and Sandy had a light but tasteful one-piece in her purse.