From Russia with Love Part DVA 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. Jan and James will take care of us. Just follow their lead, be cool. Relax, it will be okay."

When they arrived at the spa, Jan directed Sandy to follow her to the women's dressing room and James took Tom to the men's. They were both disappointed they were going to be separated.

When James led Tom into the dressing room, he was impressed by all the fine wood finishes and cabinetry. He was used to the tacky gyms back home; even his dad's sports club wasn't this nice. An older woman came in and James spoke to her. He then instructed Tom to go to a cubicle, remove his clothes and take the towel and slippers that were there. The lady would take the clothes and neatly store them in a cedar closet. He did as directed and removed his clothes, and making a last second decision, removed his swimming trunks too. When he came out of his cubicle, James was waiting – and naked, his towel over his shoulder. He didn't know what to do. He had his towel wrapped around him and was trying to decide whether to take it off or not.

Tom had his towel wrapped around him and when he saw me with mine over my shoulder, he averted his eyes and put a hand on his towel.

I understood, "Tom, it's perfectly okay to wear the towel to the sauna. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

Tom tried to sound more at ease than he felt, "Oh, yeah, I'm just not used to this yet, but I'm okay, really."

Moving on, I explained that we were going to the steam sauna to start, and there we would relax before getting our massages.

"Oh, we're getting massages?" He asked.

"Yes, and they are great here. You're going to love it," I assured him.

When the assistant arrived to take us to the sauna and set us up, I recognized her – and she recognized me. It was the bosomy young girl from the other day.

She slightly averted her eyes and in broken English asked "Sir, How sir like...?"

I quickly instructed her in Russian and gave her a nice smile. She smiled back, relieved that she didn't have to use English. I told her we wanted plenty of steam but not to make it too hot. She opened the heavy door and we stepped in.

Tom remarked, "Wow, it's really steamy in here. It smells nice."

"Yes, they release water onto heated rocks to make the steam. And they use actual mint and eucalyptus essence to make the aroma. I like a lot of steam so I have them set it that way."

I led us to a bench at a far wall and took my towel and laid it on the bench and explained, "The towel is a nice buffer between your skin and the hot planks."

"Oh, okay," he answered, and hesitantly removed his towel trying to stay turned slightly away from me, but then realized it would be fruitless to try and hide himself. He sat down and mimicked me, leaning back and relaxing, except for having his hands folded in his lap.

When he sat down, he unintentionally left the right amount of room between us for another person to "sandwich" in. I knew Jan would take care of the rest.

When the big door to the sauna opened, it didn't even disturb Tom. And apparently, Jan hadn't informed Sandy the sauna would be coed. She couldn't make us out until she was just a few feet away. I heard her gasp, fairly loudly. For a moment, I thought she might bolt. But Jan took her by the arm and steered her between Tom and me.

Jan quickly said, "Isn't this fabulous? You'll love it. It's so relaxing. Okay, you have to put your towel like they did to keep the hot planks from being uncomfortable on your skin," and nonchalantly took hold of Sandy's towel, pulled it from around her and placed it on the bench between us.

At that moment, Tom roused and opened his eyes. He froze. I thought he might have a stroke.

I could see he was trying to figure out how not to look at my wife's naked body, as she had her towel around her neck.

I was sitting very relaxed with my knees slightly apart and my mostly flaccid penis on display. Sandy was staring at it.

When Jan surreptitiously removed Sandy's towel, she went apoplectic. I'm certain, at that point, she would have bolted if she could have moved, but she was rooted to the floor.

Jan kept up a soothing patter of dialogue as she directed Sandy, "Now you sit by Tom and relax. Isn't this wonderful Tom? How are you doing?"

While talking, she took her own towel and placed it on the left side of Tom.

He struggled to answer and struggled even harder to look her in the eye – he kept getting stuck at her breasts which were now hanging down and wobbling as she placed her towel on the bench.

"Uh, relaxing..." he managed. Good grief, her naked pussy was less than three feet from him. He had never seen anything like it. Her mound was covered in soft, auburn hair, slightly wavy, not curly, and not thick, kind of wispy – beautiful, exotic.

Oh, damn – erection! His dick started to swell. He tore his gaze from Jan with great effort.

After torturing him sufficiently, she sat down next to him. She smiled to herself. Tommy was getting hard.

I was afraid he was going to freak so I intervened. "I think you guys might be a little uncomfortable. Please don't be. Coed spas are the norm here and nudity just isn't a big deal. People just ignore each other. Anyway, it should only be us, so relax and enjoy." I put my head back and closed my eyes.

Sandy had quickly sat down as she couldn't figure out what else to do. My body was lightly touching hers and she was tense. But after a couple minutes, she started to relax. As she put her head back, she felt my arm. She paused, then let her head fully rest on it.

After a few minutes, I leaned my head slightly forward and looked to my left. Sandy's hot little body was fabulous to look at. Her plump breasts were slightly larger than I first thought, probably medium B-cups. Her aureoles were full, but not overly big. However, her nipples were quite large, especially compared to the size of her breasts. They were as big as the tips of my wife's pinky fingers. She had her legs pressed tightly together, but I could see all of her thick, blond bush. It was curly and dense and shaved in a full vee – yum.

I asked, "Is it too hot, or is everybody okay?"

I noticed Jan was pressed up against Tom and had a hand on his neck rubbing it, mimicking Elsa. He had his eyes closed and was probably trying unsuccessfully not to get an erection. As for me, after feeling Sandy's body against mine, which I had gradually pressed against a little more, I was starting to get hard, too. In fact, when I looked to my left and saw her lithe, muscular body, firm breasts, and plush, blond mound – well, I was no longer flaccid.

To make Tom more comfortable in this situation, I said in a low, almost conspiratorial voice, "Tom, don't sweat the erection. It happens. Nobody expects you not to in a situation like this with two gorgeous women next to you. And it's just us, so relax."

He was obviously flustered, but happy with what I said, "Uh, yeah, you can't really help it, can you?"

"No, so don't let it bother you; it's no big deal," I reassured him.

Hearing our conversation about hard-ons, Sandy slightly opened her eyes. Trying to be discreet, she glanced between my legs. Her mouth dropped open for a moment, but she quickly closed it. My nine-inch penis (okay, 8 ¾ - almost 9!) wasn't hard but was rapidly "deploying."

Jan pushed the envelope.

"Sandy, you're a lucky woman. Tom looks to be pretty well endowed. His hands didn't quite hide his growing erection. And as you can see, I'm pretty lucky too. Do you find it a little difficult when Tom enters you or is that not a problem?"

I didn't know what Sandy was going to do or say.

Sandy thought a moment, her head was spinning. She saw James's penis. Other than Tom's, it was the first one she had seen up close and for real, not in a movie like she and Tom had watched once. Now Jan was commenting on how big Tom was. So he was big. She had thought so, but wasn't positive. It kind of made her feel proud, but that feeling was brief. She realized that she and her husband were sitting stark naked with another naked couple and were talking about their husbands' penises.

Suddenly, Ohio seemed very far away. But, when she couldn't figure what else to do, she found herself casually answering Jan's question. As Tom had said, "We need to play it cool."

"Well, yeah, it's a little difficult sometimes, especially if, you know, I'm not, um, ready, uh, not...wet enough."

She thought about the size of Tom's penis, which she had never thought about before. "I guess he is pretty large. I haven't had anything to compare him...to...uh, um, until now." She finished, her voice trailing off, obviously embarrassed.

Jan spoke up, "Well, honey, trust me, he is 'much' larger than the average guy. He's almost as big as James, I think, who has the largest penis I've, well you know, experienced!" She giggled.

"I know there are bigger ones, but I don't know what a girl would do with them!"

She giggled again, then continued, pointing at me, "See, right now he is just getting firm and not close to hard yet, and still he's pretty big. When we were first together, it was very difficult for me to take him. Then I had a child and that made some difference, but it didn't help with the length. If we're not careful, he can really 'spear' me, if you know what I mean. But, we have learned how to accommodate each other. I could show you some tricks that can help. And I must say, Tom is a very lucky man. You have an outstanding body, so firm and well, really put together nicely. How much do you weigh?"

"Um, about 100 pounds."

Jan complimented her, "Well you have such a well-toned body. I'm jealous."

"Oh no." Sandy quickly put in, "You have a great looking figure, and, um, your breasts are very nice, very large...but still firm...oh my. Maybe that was, um, inappropriate."

Jan put her at ease, "Not at all. That was a very nice compliment. And you can relax. You can talk about anything with us. You won't embarrass us and we won't judge you at all. And, you are such a nice young couple, we will be happy to help you with anything we can."

Sandy quickly replied, "Well, I hope I look as great as you do when I get older. Not that you're old. I mean..."

Jan interrupted, "Oh honey, don't worry. I understand what you mean, and thank you. I am forty years old. But I do try to take care of myself."

"I can't believe you're...I mean you look much younger."

Tom was more amazed, but less vocal; saying under his breath, "Wow!"

My wife returned, "Well thank you, sweetie. How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-three and Tom is twenty-four. Um, if it's okay, James, may I ask how old you are?"

"I'll be forty-eight next month."

She looked shocked. I didn't know if it was because I looked younger, because I was so much older than Jan, or because I was so old. I figured it was the last!

"Really?" she exclaimed, "I really am surprised. James, you just don't look...you look much younger. To be honest, I thought maybe Jan was thirty or so, and that you were a few years older, really, no more than late thirties. Honest. My dad's 42 and you look younger than him."

Oh, great. She just compared me to her dad. I'm looking at her as a possible sex partner and she's looking at me like I'm one of her dad's golfing buddies.

But, I replied, "Well, thank you, Sandy, and might I add, both you and Tom seem very mature for your ages. Some people your age wouldn't have handled this coed spa as well as you have. I know European standards can be hard for Americans to adjust to."

"Thank you. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but you guys have made it easy to adjust." She laughed lightly, "Well, I'm almost adjusted. I have never been, um, in the nude in front of anyone but Tom...and my mom, and even in P. E., only briefly in the shower and just with other girls."

Tom spoke up, "Yeah, I was really embarrassed at first; my e-, um, erection really bothered me. But like you said, it's not easy with two pretty ladies not to get one. So thanks."

"No problem, Tom." Then to lighten things up a little, "Hey, we're guys, right!"

Jan joked, "Yeah, a strong wind will give James a stiffy!" and laughed.

We all laughed and Sandy and Tom relaxed a little more.

Jan added, continuing to make a point, "Anyways, Tom, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Trust me, from what I can see, you put most men to shame (his hands still partially covered his penis). With your good looks, outstanding physique, and um, impressive penis – well, I'll say it again, Sandy you are a lucky young woman."

Tom had that silly grin on his face again. About that time, I realized it was getting a little too hot and suggested we move to the showers.

"Oh yes," Sandy said, "I am getting very warm. Cooling off sounds great."

FROM RUSSIAL WITH LOVE, PART DVA continues in Part 2 of 3.