From Russia with Love Part DVA 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agh-gh-gh-gh, Fuck, Now! Ah-ah-ah-ah..." I gloriously unloaded what cum I had left. As rapidly as I came, she sucked and swallowed. It drove me crazy. Even after I was empty, I continued to spasm and contract, and dry hump, jerking my cock. Then my legs started to shake and with my free hand I grabbed the chair back and steadied myself.

When Tom unloaded in my wife, and I started cumming, Jan screamed and exploded with her own climax. As I spurted cum into Sandy's mouth and Tom shot ropes of semen into Jan's pussy, she started screaming, exploding in her own climax.

"AHH-HH-HH-HH, OH-OH-OH FU-U-U-UCK! TO-O-OM-M-M-MY! FU-UCK-K-ING FI-ILL ME-E-E-E..."

Tom, I think, did blow the end off his dick. I didn't know how we were going to get it dislodged from my wife's tight, little pussy? But, as Jan collapsed in Sandy's lap, young Tom fell backwards on his haunches, disengaging from my wife's still twitching vagina. His entire, fat, eight inches popped free, followed by a stream of juices, dripping out of her still grasping, gaping hole. The end of his dick was intact.

I looked down at Sandy, with awe, thinking, "Who's the student and who's the teacher here?

She looked back up at me, with something akin to love in her eyes, and softly asked, "How was that. How did I do?"

I quickly answered, "Incredible! That was incredible. You were incredible." I almost teared up as I looked down at her angelic face.

She gave me the warmest smile. Her eyes sparkled with moisture. Then she turned her attention to my wife, who was still lying with her head in Sandy's lap.

"Thank you Jan. Thank you. That was crazy wonderful. I, I can't believe we, that, that you did that. At first, I, uh, I was...oh crap, that was fucking amazing! And...I want my turn...to try...to learn to do that; and, um...you know, see what it's like."

Jan lifted her head, then slid her fat breasts up Sandy's torso until she could reach Sandy's mouth with hers, then reaching a hand around Sandy's neck, she pulled her to her and gave her the most intense soul kiss. Sandy reached down and wrapped her arms around Jan, pressing their two bodies, and their breasts, firmly together. And they kissed and hugged each other for minutes.

I suddenly realized my bladder was about to burst and sprinted for the bathroom.

Tom, slowly stood, relieving the stress in his legs, shaking them out one at a time. He watched his wife kissing mine and thought, "Nobody, nobody we know back home would believe any of this for one second! Unbelievable!"

XII. BREAKFAST IS SERVED?

I don't know how long we made love, or how long we slept, but we woke up starving. We debated whether to shower and dress and go downstairs to eat, or order in. But it was after 10, and we would have to wait for lunch if we went down; breakfast was already over. So, eat in it is! And no need to dress! But showers were a good idea!

Jan said she would take care of room service and we should start with our showers. Sandy started to take Tom's hand and head to the shower, but paused, looked at me, then back at him, questioningly. He understood, smiled and nodded and turned to join my wife. Sandy smiled, then walked up, grabbed my arm and escorted me to the shower. There, she turned me to her and grabbed me forcefully, wrapping her arms around me tightly. Her upper body began shaking. She was sobbing. I was stunned. I held her and let her cry.

"Sandy, honey, what's wrong?" I finally asked as her sobs subsided.

"Nothing." She turned her face up to me. "Nothing at all. I was just overcome. This experience has been...overwhelming...you have been unbelievable. I can't, I can't believe this has all happened. It is unbelievable. The life we came from, it, it just didn't prepare us for anything like this. And I feel like...no, I know, we've learned more about making love, and loving each other, than our friends will in their entire lives."

I held her exquisite, young body against me, thinking how unbelievably fortunate we all were. This could have been a debacle. In the beginning, I felt very guilty for even thinking of seducing this young couple. But, somewhere along the line, everything fell into place...

Sandy roused me from my thoughts. "James, my lover, my teacher...I, will...can we make love again...before this is over? I want to, very much to...to feel you in me, again."

"Honey, nothing would please me more. You are incredible and honestly, I can't get enough of you. And thank you for wanting an old man like me. It is a real boost to my ego."

"James, really? You are awesome. You are the most handsome, sexy, desirable man I have ever met."

She grabbed me and pulled me down and we kissed. It was urgent, hot and intense. My penis responded to the intense sexual feelings that kissing Sandy caused in me – her hot, tight body pressed firmly against me; her long, thick, now firmly distended nipples pressed against my chest; and her firm, muscular buttocks filling my big hands – my libido was on fire.

I reached down and grabbed her by the thighs and lifted her up. She immediately brought her legs up and around my hips, and simultaneously reached for, and found by burgeoning erection; aimed it at her vulva, lifted up till the head was at her entrance and guided it to the opening, then dropped, forcing my cockhead in. Momentarily, it was stuck at the entrance, but she was wet, and insistent, and she forced herself down until it popped in.

"Ohh, damn, so big, so wonderfully big!" She whispered in my ear. "James, I will miss that wonderful, big head of yours. I will never forget it." She continued, breathily.

My cock surged and swelled. I was on fire for her. I pushed my now sore, but ready cock all the way into her tight vagina, until I was firmly mashed against her cervix. I crushed her in my arms, squeezing her petite body tight against me. She clung to me, biting into my shoulder, her vagina rippling, squeezing my shaft. Then she slowly lifted, using her arms and her strong legs; up, up, pause, then back down, then back up again. Up and down she rode me, faster and faster, harder and harder; her small, mounded breasts and plump, firm nipples rubbing up and down my chest. I could even feel her thick, curly bush, rubbing my pelvis.

When I reached a point where I needed to move to the next level, I swung her around and trapped her body against the shower wall, at just the right height; and with my big hands holding her by her firm buttocks, I started ramming up into her. As I leaned back to enhance the angle that I could thrust at, I looked at her magnificent, young body, and started thrusting harder. I looked down at where my big cock was ramming in and out of her tight hole, watching her small pink lips dragging in and out, clinging to my thick, veiny cock as I thrust in and out of her.

She began urging me on, "Oh, oh, yes, umm, James, ba-by, oh, fuck, fu-uck me-ee. Yeah, fu-uck me wi-ith th-a-at big fu-uck-ing Mon-n-n-ster Co-ock! OH, NOW, NOW, AGHH."

"Oh shit! Ram it in! I can't wait!"

I whipped my head to the left. Sandy quickly looked too. My wife and Tom had been standing in the entrance of the shower watching us. She had been standing there jacking his big rod with one hand, and he had his arm around her fondling her large breast with his meaty hand when the scene became too intense for Jan. She had to have his long, fat cock stuffed in her, right then, as she so strongly vocalized. She turned to the wall, bent over partially, and braced her hands against the shower wall, legs slightly spread and barked, "Get that big, fucking piece of man-meat in my hot, little pussy now!"

Tom, spreading his legs and bending his knees slightly, grabbed Jan's hip with one hand and his fat, young cock with the other and rammed it in her already dripping wet pussy.

"Ooph! Fuck! Oh, that's nice! Fuck me baby. Fuck 'Mommy' good!"

Tom lost his mind. He instantly exploded into hammering her, slamming rapid-fire, smacking hard against her cervix. Tom was on fire. Jan's vagina drove him crazy. It wasn't quite as tight as Sandy's, making it a little easier to stroke, but it wasn't as deep and the pressure he felt when he slammed against Jan's cervix, was incredible, unbelievably stimulating. Bam-bam-bam-bam-bam, lightning fast and hard, he pounded with all the force his young body could muster.

Jan was in heaven. There was nothing like the feel of James' big cock and that monster cockhead, but young Tom's shorter cock could stroke all the way into her without smacking her cervix too hard; that was fantastic. And right now, her pussy was on fire. Watching James stroking up into Sandy's hot, young body had lit her off. She was crazy with lust. And young Tom was giving her exactly what she needed, a masterful pounding!

There was a knock at the door. I froze. Tom froze. Dead silence, except for the huffing!

Then, Jan yelled, "Set everything up in the living room. Thank you!" Then to Tom, "Back to it baby."

Really?

"Fuck me, Tommy!" Jan was out of control. But Tom hesitated not another second and started ramming her again, smacking against her ass.

The door opened and the staff entered, pushing a cart. You could just hear one of the wheels squeak. A man's voice. "All will be ready as you desire." There were sounds of the table being set in the living room. All the while, Tom is smacking into Jan, who is grunting and cussing. Shortly, the door opened and the waiter said, "Enjoy your meal." And the door closed.

I laughed, then growled, "Where were we?"

Sandy gave me the naughtiest look and in a girlish little voice said, "You were fucking me really hard with your really big penis, Daddy, when that man knocked on the..."

Bam-bam-bam-bam...I started ramming her tight cunt as fast as I could. My hard cock swelled to its maximum size and as hard as it could possibly get. Again I was on fire, driven by the beauty of this young woman, the feel of her tight, young body, and the dirty talk she so devilishly used. I was stroking like a maniac, slapping up into her. She was bouncing up and down, her firm mounds jiggling in front of my eyes. Her mouth was open and her eyes were now looking down, staring at my cock stroking in and out of her pussy in a blur.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh, I-I-m gon-n-n-na cu-um-m-m!" She began again. "Fu-u-uck me-e-e Da-a-ad-d-dy!"

Oh shit! That wasn't fair. I was just really getting a good rhythm going, but that was a game changer. "Agh-h-h-h! Da-amn, you li-it-tle sl-u-ut! DA-A-D-DY'S GON-NA FI-ILL YO-UR LI-IT-TLE FU-UCK-ING CU-UNT FULL!" I screamed, and went crazy, slamming into her.

At the same time, Jan was screaming, "OH T-T-TOM-M-MY, F-F-FUCK MO-OM-MA G-G-G-GOOD! AH-AH-AH-AH! NOW, TO-OM-MY, NOW! F-F-FILL MOM-MA!"

Tom was blazing, his massive upper body was flushed red. Both his powerful hands were gripping Jan's hips, slamming her back into him, meeting each of his thrusts, forcefully. His powerful, muscular legs and buttocks were flexing as he pounded her ass in a flurry.

As she urged him on, he lost control and screamed, "GONNA FI-ILL YOUR PUSSY UP, MOMMA!" And then he unloaded. "Ahhhhhh, oh fuck, Ahhhh, Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh-oh-oh-uh-uh-uh."

Semen exploded from his throbbing cock, flooding my wife's spasming, clenching vagina, as she rode one her most intense orgasms to its apex. Exhausted, Tom clung to Jan as he finished shooting every last drop of cum he had in him. His legs were trembling and his heart was about to burst out of his chest.

With Tom glued to her, pumping the last of his load into her grasping, spasming cunt, Jan contracted hard, body jerking, stomach muscles clenched. "OH TOMMY! OH FUCK, OH FUCK! Oh, damn, sweet Tommy, that was, ungh, oh shit, un, un, whew. That was amazing, so fucking good, baby." They both collapsed to the floor.

When Tom screamed he was cumming, Sandy's climax slammed into her at that same moment. She began grunting and cursing and yelping as I pounded into her. Her vagina was spasming around my cock, urging me to my own climax. As my orgasm built and built, my groin tightened, my cock impossibly swelled more, and my hips rocketed up and down in a final flurry. Slamming into her faster and faster till I was almost out of control, barely able to keep from losing my footing, I finally erupted, my balls contracting and my cock surging. Almost nothing came out; I was empty and my balls ached. I was done in. I slowly slid down till we were resting on the shower floor. My cock was still firmly ensconced in Sandy's hot hole. It felt divine. We were both out of breath, chests heaving as we clutched each other tightly. Sandy was sobbing again, softly.

I felt her wet cheek pressed against mine, as she quietly whispered in my ear, "I love you James. I always will. I will never forget you. Thank you."

Crap, now I was crying. I whispered in her ear, "Sweet Sandy, you have no idea how much that means to me. I will never forget you, either. I love you too."

I looked down at her face, into her pale blue eyes and it struck me, just how young she was, and suddenly fear surged through me. Had I done the wrong thing? Was she too young for this? But then, as I looked in her eyes, I saw not only the woman she was going to be, but the woman she was now. And, though young, she was all woman – an amazing woman.

After a long, lazy shower, we gathered at the table and ate a lukewarm, but delicious meal, one kept from being too cold by the covered serving platters. Then we all crawled on the bed, cuddled up with our own spouses, and went to sleep, again.

It wasn't a long nap.

XIII. ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER!

About an hour after falling asleep, Sandy was awakened by the urge to pee. When she was returning from the bathroom, she stopped by the bed to observe Jan sleeping. She was walking by when the sight of how pretty Jan was caught her attention – her long, silky, auburn hair fanned out around her face, the gentle rise and fall of her big firm breasts as she slept, her intriguingly different vulva with the wispy, soft, cinnamon-colored pubic hair. Jan stirred, sensing something, and opened her eyes. She saw Sandy standing, looking down at her with a small smile on her face. She returned the smile and putting her finger to her lips, she carefully disentangled herself from me.

"You okay, sweetie?"

"Oh, yes. I had to pee and, well, I saw you sleeping, and, um...well, you are so pretty. I just wanted to...look at you..."

"Sandy, honey, would you like to try pleasing me like I did you?" Jan cut to the chase. Without an answer, she stood and led Sandy into the living room to the chair Jan had used for performing cunnilingus on her. She took her hands and looked in her eyes.

"You're afraid; afraid it might mean something bad, like maybe the way you feel means you're liking another woman in a way that's wrong. I don't know how to explain it. You are only the second woman I have ever been with and the first one was only a couple of days ago. But I can tell you this: I am not lesbian. I love men, my man, your man, maybe another one someday. Hell if anything, I'm a slut!"

They quietly laughed, "But at the same time, when the other woman, my first experience I referred to, first took me in her arms and kissed me, it was magical. And while it's not something I would seek out, and don't think I would want to do with just anyone; making love to another woman is just an amazing thing, so different from making love to a man. I don't know what to tell you; just that, here, now – it's just you and me, and if you want, I would love to. You decide."

With her eyes directed at the floor, Sandy, almost inaudibly asked, "Can we kiss first?"

Jan stepped in and wrapped her arms around her, pressing her big firm breasts into Sandy's. They both trembled at the touch. Jan pulled Sandy's mouth to hers and enveloped it with her big, soft lips. Sandy was overwhelmed. Her legs trembled; her insides turned to jelly and she instantly flushed with heat – between her legs. She wrapped her arms around Jan and kissed her back.

Jan slid her hands down Sandy's firm, lithe body, reaching her small, muscular buttocks, and filled her hands. Sandy copied her movements, grasping Jan's ass. When she filled her hands with those incredible, big, round buttocks, a tingle of sexual excitement shot through her again and her vagina felt on fire and her whole body trembled.

Jan separated and said, "Sandy, I think you are ready to love me. I want you to. I want you to love me, feel me, pleasure me." She finished lustily as she backed up to the chair and sat down.

Sandy was nodding her head, "Oh yes, I want to...try...um, taste you..." It was almost inaudible, but there was no hesitation or doubt now. She was compelled by lust, by desire, the desire to please and to love her older, beautiful friend and mentor – and now, lover.

Jan sat back and relaxed, letting her legs fall open, exposing her sex to Sandy. This made her vagina spasm lightly, and she felt a rush of heat and moisture at the thought of Sandy's mouth on her vulva. Shit, maybe she was turning into a lesbian! Oh well, that cat was already out! Too late to close the bag! She laughed to herself. Well if she was, she knew she was going to be a lesbian that still loved to have her little pussy stuffed with big, fat cock!

Sandy, now eager to start, got down on her knees between Jan's sleek porcelain thighs – her body so different from Sandy's own – the almost white skin, her long, soft auburn hair and wispy cinnamon-hued pubic hair, and her big, firm breasts. She was trembling, with anticipation, with excitement, and with lust. She was ready. What was Jan's pussy going to feel like, taste like? She hesitated no more. Bending forward, she leaned down until her mouth was only a few inches away from Jan's intriguing auburn mound. Her small pink lips were open, exposing her wet, glistening vagina. She could smell Jan's musk. Something inside her did a flip flop, and her own vagina immediately became soaked. Initially, she was going to stick her tongue out and gently lick Jan's delicate lips, then – but that plan evaporated.

She buried her face in Jan's sex and started sucking and licking and kissing the soft, delicate, delicious folds of her labia.

"Oh shit!" Jan burst out, breathlessly, and immediately grabbed two handfuls of Sandy's long, blond hair.

Sandy was crazed with lust and had to bring herself under control. She knew what she had to do to bring Jan to climax, and she was going to do the very best she could. She regrouped and began again, using the same wonderful techniques Jan had used on her. She had a thought, something Jan hadn't done to her, but was sure it would be right. As she gently licked and kissed Jan's pussy, she slid first, one finger, then two into her tight but very wet pussy and worked them in and out. When they were thoroughly moistened, she slid them down between Jan's buttocks and inserted the tip of one finger, then the other into Jan's anus. The response was immediate.

"Oh shit! Oh, sweet, yes baby, go ahead, mmm..." Jan purred.

Sandy gradually worked her fingers all the way in, slowly, in stages, the way James had done to her. That's when she heard the slapping sounds? She momentarily lifted her head so she could turn and look behind her...oh my gosh!

Tom was in a chair behind them rapidly jacking his big, hard shaft. She almost laughed. She had an audience, an excited audience; and if all went well, she could make him cum with Jan! She felt powerful.

She went back to work. As she slowly moved her fingers in and out of Jan's tight anus, she returned to licking her lips and plumbing her vagina as deep as her tongue would go, in and out, up and down. Jan was pulling her face into her pussy and humping into her mouth. Sandy was pretty sure it was time, and on her next lick, she firmly licked Jan's clit. Jan's clitoris was a little bigger than hers and, momentarily, she wondered if women's clits varied in size like men's penises. When she touched her clit, Jan jerked her hips hard and grunted.