From Russia with Love Part DVA 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, ready, I'm ready, suck it, easy at first, then, unh, oh shit, un, un, yeah, baby, oh so sweet, un, un, un..." Jan was rapidly humping into her mouth.

Sandy instinctively picked up the pace working her fingers in and out, then had another thought. She took her other hand and slid first one, then two fingers into Jan's vagina, but that made it hard to reach her clit. She needn't have worried. Jan immediately started jilling herself. So Sandy focused on stroking her fingers back and forth. Jan was going crazy, writhing and cussing. Sandy grinned and crammed another finger in Jan's tight pussy and started stroking even faster.

Jan yelled, "Tommy! Get your ass over here! SHOOT YOUR CUM ON ME! Shoot on me! Jack off on me! Un-un-un..."

I bolted upright in bed. What the hell was that? I heard Jan scream...scream what? "Shoot your cum on me!" It echoed in my ears. I was missing a show...I stumbled out of bed, clearing my cobwebs as I headed for the fleshy sounds and yelling in the living room. I got there and almost lost my mind. But, I didn't lose my libido. It was fully intact. My sore dick sprung to life as I crossed the room.

Jan was in the chair with her legs spread and her hands wrapped in Sandy's hair. Sandy was on her knees, cute little ass in the air, and now banging my wife with both hands. And Tom was standing over Jan, jacking his big dick like it was on fire.

I couldn't stand it and decided I had to try. I dropped to my knees behind Sandy and collapsed my legs, then scooted up till my legs surrounded her calves and my "inspired" cock lined up with her sweet, little twat. I was overwhelmed with lust.

Sandy felt me behind her and scooched her knees back a little then rocked forward with her body, lifting her ass a little higher. I lined up and slowly pressed my cock into her small, wet opening. What an unbelievable feeling! I began gently stroking in and out. I didn't even care if I came, and probably wouldn't, but it was wonderful to feel her tight pussy wrapped around my cock.

Sandy felt James scooting up behind her. Instinctively, she repositioned her body to get her butt in the air as high as she could. James grabbed her hips and pushed his amazing, big cock into her sore, but needy little pussy. Once he was in, it felt divine.

On her left, Tom was jerking his cock like crazy, Jan was thrusting her hips up and cussing and grunting. Her vagina started to feel hotter and began clinching on her fingers. She realized Jan was cumming and started jacking her fingers even faster. Jan was jilling herself so fast, her fingers were a blur.

"Spray me Tom! Ugh, uh, uh, damn; gonna cum, gonna cum!" Her whole body was shaking, her hips were jerking and she was vocalizing her climax in a stream of grunts and expletives.

"Cover me, baby! NOW! AGHHHH! OH, OH, YEAH! Ah-ah-ah...!" She rode her orgasm, convulsing and jerking, almost throwing Sandy off her. But Sandy stayed engaged, banging away, as I methodically plowed her from behind.

"Oh, damn, Jan! I'm cumming, shooting!" Tom shouted.

And shoot he did – ropes of semen shot in the air, wildly, everywhere, covering Jan; who went from "going crazy" to totally "losing her mind!"

As soon as Jan climaxed, Sandy still holding her fingers in her, started rocking back against me as I stroked in. The feeling was sublime. I had thought I couldn't possibly cum, but Jan's wild orgasm, Tom shooting his cum everywhere and Sandy squeezing my dick and humping me, started an incredible, slowly building orgasm. I grabbed Sandy's hips more firmly and started yanking her back as I stroked forward, slamming her firm butt cheeks against my stomach and groin. Sandy removed her fingers from Jan and grabbed her knees. Jan, recovering from her orgasm, leaned forward and grabbed Sandy's distended nipples and started pinching them. That was all it took for Sandy.

"I, oh-oh-oh-fuck-am-cum-ming-a-gain! A-A-A-GAIN! Fu-uck me-ee-ba-a-by..."

I lost my mind and started slamming into Sandy's ass in short, blazing fast strokes.

She screamed and my dick exploded; at least it felt like it. My balls contracted over and over and I continued pumping as Sandy screamed and rode out her orgasm.

I passed out on the floor. At some point, I awoke to the sounds of lovemaking. I was in bed with Jan spooning me from behind – I sort of remember getting in bed. I opened my eyes, and next to me, Tom was pounding Sandy, who was chanting "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck me-fuck me, Tom-my-ee-ee-ee...!

Youth!

EPILOGUE

After tearful goodbyes, Jan and I left Tom and Sandy at the lodge. Our adventure there had been the most sexually exhilarating experience of our lives. Though we were still the same people we were before this experience, and still completely devoted to each other, we now knew we could have sexual experiences with others and not only survive, but thrive.

We would never be the same – and neither would Tom and Sandy.

As Tommy and I said good bye to our friends, our teachers and lovers, James and Jan, I felt empty inside – and yes, "there," too! I reached for Tom and he wrapped his powerful arm around my shoulder and I wrapped mine around his big, muscular back. Incredibly, my pussy contracted. Wow, was I a sex fiend, now? Well, didn't matter for the time being; I was too sore from James pounding me for the last, what, two, three days? I contracted again. I was a sex fiend – oh well, there were worse things.

We went back to the room and crawled in bed. It was unspoken but mutual – no sex. We kissed and went to sleep.

When we awoke, it was after 4:30 p.m. We showered and dressed for dinner. I felt naughty and dressed in my tightest, thinnest, cornflower blue leggings and a matching silk blouse sans camisole. I encouraged Tom to wear his dark blue, short-sleeved dress shirt that he looked so hot in and to leave an extra button undone at the top.

We went to dinner and found places next to a middle-aged Asian couple we had not seen before. When we arrived at the dining hall, I noticed that there were only 10 place settings at the first, long dining table, and only three couples were already seated. (This is the slow time for the lodge, just before winter weather closes them down.) The last time we ate here, there were six other couples and a family of four. Tonight there was an older, heavy-set couple sitting on the near side of the table. We had seen them before and they seemed very nice. James said they were Greek. Next to them was a middle-aged couple who looked entirely overdressed (or we were way underdressed!) and they seemed a little aloof. On the opposite side of the table sat a middle-aged Asian couple and they acknowledged us with polite smiles when we walked in. I guided Tom to that side.

As we approached, they both stood to introduce themselves. Tom surprised me by quickly reaching for the man's hand and beginning our introductions. Like I said, Tom can be a little shy at first, but not now.

I think our time with James and Jan has changed both of us in more ways than we are yet aware.

"Hi, sir, ma'am. I'm Thomas and this is my wife, Sandra. May we sit with you?"

The man gave a slight bow, shook Tom's hand and in a soft, but deep voice, said, "It is most pleasurable to make your acquaintance. We would be pleased for you to join us. Thank you. I am Hiroshi and this is my wife, Hideko."

We exchanged handshakes and pleasantries and sat for the meal as the attendants were already bringing out appetizers and taking drink orders. This place has the best food. You usually only get two choices for entrée, but any number of sides and several home-made desserts to choose from. Of course, with its remote location, everything is made from scratch here, and as I said, it's all delicious.

After we sat, another couple, whom we had not seen before, joined the other side of the table at the remaining place settings. They were young looking, not as young as us, maybe early thirties. They were wearing casual, but very expensive looking outfits. I wouldn't call them a good-looking couple, but they seemed nice.

We only chatted a little with the Asian couple during the meal, but we did learn they were from Kyoto, Japan. I had never met anyone from Japan. Where we live, there are very few Asians, a few Vietnamese immigrants who are farmers like our parents, and some people who are of Japanese and Chinese descent, but they are as American as we are. It was exciting to meet an actual Japanese couple. They were a very handsome couple and seemed very nice. Oh, and they spoke better English than we do.

Hideko was about my size, overall - slightly taller, about 5'-4" and a little slimmer. She had slender shoulders and a slender torso, but her hips were a little more pronounced than mine and her bottom looked slightly bigger. She looked to have at least as large a bosom as me and I guessed she would weigh about the same as my 105 pounds.

By the way, at the time, I thought Japanese women were mostly flat-chested. Hey, I grew up in the sticks, okay? But as I write this, I now know that they come in all shapes and sizes – and Hideko came in one of the nice shapes.

Her raven black hair was pulled back in a bun with jeweled picks holding it in place. Her pretty oval face was framed by bangs that followed her brow line. She had large, almond-shaped eyes that were surrounded by long, dark lashes – very enchanting. She had a small, delicate nose and small mouth, but with full lips.

Hiroshi was "distinguished" looking. He had dark hair and wore it in what I would call a western, business cut. He had a handsome face and a ready, open smile.

At that time, I also thought that Japanese people were all on the short side, (give me a break again, please) but Hiroshi was a good 5'-11" with an overall slim build but with broad shoulders. He had a nice-looking physique, finely muscled and no apparent body fat – trim and solid and probably weighing 170 pounds. Altogether, a nice looking man. We found out that Hiroshi was 39 and Hideko was 36, and they had been married 14 years with two children at home.

After dinner, we invited the couple to join us for drinks and they readily accepted. When Tom asked what they would like to drink (He surprised me by taking charge again), Hiroshi suggested that Tom recommend something. He didn't hesitate and ordered Long Island Iced Teas. I didn't know at the time whether he had an ulterior motive for that choice or ordered them just because he liked them. I found out later – he was thinking ahead – just in case... Naughty boy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THE END

of

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, PART DVA...

And the beginning of Tom and Sandy's new adventure in:

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, FINALE!