From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After almost a month of a handful of interviews and no good fit, I started to get impatient. Heather kept reminding me about the vacation we could take and my body reminded me that it was ready to relax as well. Meghan turned out exactly like I thought she would and not only provided the most pleasant experience possible, but also cross sold food items and booked appointments for me and Mike who was the new trainer.

After another 15 hour workday, I grabbed a beer and my laptop. I briefly ran the math and Meghan was essentially paying for herself. I decided to spread the word about the fitness job opening on Facebook and someone responded to it within minutes: Destiny. Destiny who was still living in Florida. The goddess who I met on the cruise and was the most beautiful exotic woman I knew asked if the job was still available.

I knew she was an amazing trainer and was probably better educated than me. I also knew there would be no way in hell I would be able to keep my eyes and hands off her unless she was with someone. But if she was, why would she want to move to Seattle? I looked at her profile and didn't see any man in her life.

She actually had some fitness pictures taken of her professionally where she showed off her perfectly sculptured ebony body in nothing more than a sports bra and lycra shorts. Before I knew it I was cumming while imagining I was filling up her tight body with my white semen.

I called her the next day and she seemed a lot more confident than the last time I spoke to her. I offered to pay for her flight but she insisted on coming on her own the following weekend. The timing seemed perfect in both fronts. Not only did she lose her fitness job because the gym she worked for went bankrupt but she also broke off an 18 month long relationship.

I felt horrible when I couldn't pick her up the following Saturday because her flight was delayed and I had a client booked. She ended up having to take the cab to meet up with me. I just said goodbye to my client when I heard Mike blurt up, "holy shit."

"What?" I asked confused.

"The hottest black chick just walked by," he said and before I could respond, Destiny walked in.

Instead of introducing the two, I went up to her and gave her a big hug. She made Mike drool because she not only wore a semi short skirt but also a crop top that showed her twelve pack. It was probably covered by her coat before but the hot air outside caused her to open it.

"Mike, this is Destiny, she is here to interview for the instructor position," I explained.

Mike couldn't make it any more obvious or awkward that he was lusting after her.

I only had one more client that day so I gave Destiny the key to my place so she could drop her stuff off and freshen up.

Before Mike could ask how I knew her, both of our clients arrived. We both had two beautiful female clients and I think we could both agree that this was turning out to be a great day.

I was actually a bit nervous going upstairs not sure how she would act around me. She was just getting out of the shower when she greeted me wrapped in a towel. I could tell she made herself at home when I saw the opened wine bottle and fruits she cut up.

"So what's for dinner?" she asked.

"Would you like to eat in our out?" I responded.

"I didn't get all clean to hide inside," she teased. "Are you still into tight dresses and heels? If so, I brought something for me to wear for you."

"Of course I haven't changed," I teased. "Let me make some calls to see where I can make a reservation."

It turned out that I was going to have another hot date at that same restaurant that Meghan and I went to. I jumped into the shower and spent the next twenty minutes shaving and trimming every area of my body that I felt needed attention. There was something about that woman that made me self-conscious about my appearance. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I stepped outside the bathroom in my boxer briefs.

Destiny put on a red halter top one piece dress that was not only tight enough around the waist to show some of her muscular tone of her abs, but it was also squeezing her tits so tightly to the point where it looked uncomfortable. Her ass was hugged just as tightly as well of course and the dress came to an end just where one could no longer make the argument that her ass might be showing. She wore extra tall black heels and just when I thought what could make her outfit more perfect, the bottom of her heels were red which just seemed to make them cry out for more attention.

"I don't need to say anything to explain how amazing you look," I said.

"No you don't," she chuckled pointing at my mast.

I walked up to her and kissed her gently at first and it quickly turned passionately.

"Careful, don't get my make-up on you," she said interrupting our increasingly hot moment.

I decided to finish getting dressed and Destiny used that time to apply her red lipstick. The outfit seemed to be the perfect fit for my red Tesla and she was overly excited when we got into it. She was more than a head-turner when we arrived at the restaurant and the evening was flat out perfect. We both knew where it would end up and just when I was paying the rather expensive tab, she handed me her phone.

"What is this?" I asked before looking at the phone.

"I had a physical last week and I am in perfect health," she explained but still left me confused.

"Of course, you look healthy," I said.

"What I try to say is that I have no STDs or anything. After I found out my boyfriend cheated on me, I wanted to make sure and I know that you like it natural. So once you get tested, I want to make love to you without protection," she further explained.

"Wow. Ok. I never met a woman that is so straightforward about it," I responded.

"You were the one who taught me to tell guys what I want. And in your case, I want your cum," she explained.

"I had a physical about 2 months ago and I am also 100% healthy and I promise you I haven't had any unprotected sex since," I said truthfully.

"Great, so let's go to your place and fuck," she said.

"Wow, I don't remember you like this," I said.

"I hope you don't mind it, sorry. Like I said, I want to be upfront with what I want."

"Let's get out of here. Why don't you tell me exactly what you want on our way home," I added.

We ended up having to wait for the valet for a few minutes by the side of a busy street and man after woman stared at my hot date. I held her close to me feeling her hip bone resting against mine.

"You are so ready to take me aren't you?" she whispered as the car pulled up.

I helped her into the car and she made it a point to let the dress ride up to where I could see the red lace thong. She didn't bother adjusting it by the time I got into the car.

"Is there a place where we could park the car where there is a view of the city?" she inquired.

"I know of just a place. The sun is about to set too so we need to hurry up," I said as I sped off and held onto her naked thighs.

We arrived at an alley in Queen Anne that was secluded enough for us to have some fun. It definitely wasn't risk free which added some extra adrenaline to our adventure. I parked on the side and with no person in sight, we both stepped out of the Tesla. The view of downtown Seattle was breathtaking and the skyscrapers started to reflect the orange sunrays. Destiny took the lead and pushed me against the hood of the car and squatted down. She unzipped my pants but left the belt and button intact and tried to pull my nearly erect penis through the opening.

"How I missed you," she said speaking straight to my member after it finally stuck out. She started sucking me immediately and I realized within seconds that her cock sucking skills have drastically improved since I last saw her. I remembered then that when I was going through the last few rough months with Sara, my heart was longing for Destiny.

I briefly closed my eyes when I the sounds of her subtle gags filled the cooling air around us. After her throat clamped around the head of my cock one last time, she pulled my balls through the opened zipper and licked them with the tip of her tongue while stroking the shit out of my member. I was close to cumming which caught me completely off-guard.

So I quickly picked up her tight body and she quickly wrapped her legs around me. The sound of her heels clanking against the hood freaked me out momentarily. I didn't even want to see if we dented or scratched the car and instead drew my right hand that was cupping her naked ass towards the thong to pull it aside.

"It's crotchless," she moaned and guided my cock through the lace opening.

Her pussy felt beyond amazing. For the last month or so, I have only fucked Heather whose ass has even become much more adjusted to my cock. The sensation my throbbing cock was showered with was that of a wet muscular bundle of flesh that almost made it hard for me to penetrate her freely.

After just a few bounces and hearing her intoxicating moans that she was breathing straight into my ear caused my orgasm to approach. I sat her down and turned her away from me. With nowhere to lean against, Destiny simply enjoyed the view of Seattle's increasing nightlights while I held her by the front of her dress and got into position. Her heels were so tall that she actually had to bend her knees to take me fully. As soon as I found a rhythm to fuck her rather aggressively, my orgasmic sensations returned.

"Damn, I am close already," I whispered. "Let me...," I started saying while pulling back. But she looked over her left shoulder and stared at me with her sexy eyes while pushing her ass against my retrieving hip.

"Give me your cum. Now," she said in her sexy voice and since I was not used to cum inside a woman since Sara, my instinct had me pull back. But Destiny's strong grip on my ass made it clear that she wanted her clenching pussy to be filled.

I shuttered before the first spasm pushed my fluids deep inside of her and my knees became weak before the second shot escaped my exuberant member. I don't remember how many more times my body jerked trying to fill the ebony babe in front of me. But after I came back to earth, I was greeted by a smiling beauty who simply kissed me briefly and said "thank you."

She skipped into the car leaving me standing. I quickly tugged my semi-erect penis into my slacks, zipped up and joined Destiny in the car.

"You disappeared quickly. Sorry I came so quick," I apologized.

"Don't be sorry. That was amazing. We were actually being watched," she said lightly.

"Huh? Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"I didn't see it until you said you were cumming. It was just some woman in the window."

"Wow, I guess there is always a first," I said. "I hope you know that I blame you for cumming so quickly."

"Is that so? I know you like it when I tighten my vagina. I am serious when I tell you that I do the Kegels daily. It wasn't until she grew tired when I realized I was doing it for the majority of the flight here," explained Destiny.

"You are amazing. I definitely need to return the favor at my place," I said.

"I was going to ask you to eat me out but your cum is already coming out," she explained.

Minutes later, we were in the elevator when I saw my cum dripping down her toned legs. Destiny just smiled and licked her lips while flirting with me.

After she cleaned up in the bathroom, she stepped out completely naked. I was a bit disappointed that she wasn't wearing her heels anymore but this perfectly sculptured body in front of me gave me no room to complain.

She joined me on the couch, French kissed me briefly while pulling down my pants. I took off my shirt and moments later she spun around to put her legs around my head and dropped her heads towards my increasingly excited rod. She wasted no time deepthroating me and grinding her clit against my outstretched tongue.

My cock was at full mast and my tongue near its breaking point when I finally heard the magic sentence: "I'm cumming babe." She sounded so desperate when she cried out and instead of breathing in as much air as possible while cumming, she sucked on my cock and moaned straight into its opening. She pushed against my face so hard that I tried to pull her away by grabbing her ass.

With aftershocks still overcoming her, she jumped off the couch, turned her ass and back to me and started riding me like a raging bull. Her tight ass made such a loud noise in my condo that it echoed.

"Oh fuck," was all I was able to muster.

She used all of her athletic abilities to go up and down on my shaft as hard and as quickly as possible. Then my orgasm approached again. While not as powerful as the one shortly before, it was just as mind blowing. Her rapid descends matched the pulsation in my cock as whatever cum I had left in my balls shot inside the ebony's body. I knew she didn't feel me cum when she kept riding my deflating cock and it slipped out. Once she realized that I was finished she climbed off me and sat next to me.

"Too bad you came again. I only needed another minute or two to cum again myself. Maybe next time," she teased and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Give him a few minutes and he might be good to go," I said prideful thinking that I could just take one or two enhancer pills.

"I am still running on East Coast time so I am tired. May I sleep in your bed?"

"With me, right?" I asked almost concerned.

"If you don't steal the blankets," she joked.

Even without much physical interaction, the rest of the evening was great as we caught up on more of what was happening in our lives. She was so enthusiastic about working with me at the gym that I knew that she was the perfect fit for it.

12