From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
195 Followers

"Ready to take my ass babe?" she said calmly.

"Definitely," was my only response.

We spent the next few minutes lubricating her entrance with a syringe (her idea) and I tried my best to get her loosened up with my index finger.

"Shit," Destiny cursed when I curved my finger inside of her rubbing its tip against the wrinkly inside.

"Having second thoughts?" I asked her.

"No going back now. Try a second finger," she moaned.

I tried my best to be gentle with the second finger but there was no way around the resistance I was feeling. We relubricated her two more times when I allowed her to rub some lube onto my anticipating cock.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and had her bend her knees and pull her legs back. My dick slipped right past her entrance twice at first. I finally gripped my cock with only the head sticking out of my hand and pushed it into her slowly. I hadn't looked at her for a while trying to focus on what I was doing below and when I looked up I just saw her smiling at me nervously.

"Just do it babe," she encouraged me and I increased my forward motion significantly. Moments later her sphincter swallowed the head of my cock and I was in heaven. The tight feeling around me immediately caused me to realize that I wouldn't last very long. Destiny remained fairly silent while I pushed my raging rod deep into her bowels.

I only went back and forth a few inches and was mesmerized by my glistening white cock disappearing inside the ebony's body. My veins were popping out and I almost felt like they were trying to add more sensation to Destiny's sensitive hole. I was going slowly enough to watch my ever hardening flesh make its careful way into her body.

I was afraid to pull out completely fearing that I would have a hard time reentering her. When I increased the lengths of my strokes I pulled back to the point where my wider head was stretching her entrance before pushing myself into her all the way.

When I increased my pace, she pushed her hands against my abs: "Gentle please. It feels like you are ripping me down there," she pleaded.

I grabbed her stockings clad legs and spread her hips wider. Destiny turned her head sideways and bit into the bedsheet when I ass fucked myself to an impeding orgasm. It took only a few more strokes when I pulled out my member and shot my cum all over her upper body. The first stream went from her belly button all the way past her bra covered tit. I rubbed my pulsating member against the top of her pussy to stroke him through the final rounds of my orgasm.

"Thank you babe," I mustered when my shuttering finally stopped.

"Thank you. It really wasn't as bad as I first thought it was going to be," she explained.

I looked at her anus and it seemed to be glued shut as if nothing ever went inside of it. Only the residue of the lube told the story of what just happened. We laid there for a while caressing each other's bodies. Then we both jumped into the shower shortly after and enjoyed a breakfast burrito by the pool.

"So about our conversation last night," Destiny opened the conversation, "have you spent any more thought on it?"

"I would lie if I didn't. I guess I just don't know what your expectations are," I said.

"I don't think it's all about my expectations. If you were to go by my expectations, I would have not just lost my anal virginity. Yet, I don't regret it for felt pressured into it. I know it fires you up and even if it won't do anything for me in the future, I would still do it for you," she explained.

"How do you compare that to looking at other women?" I asked confused.

"At what point did you think it was wrong to sleep with another woman when I came to Seattle?" she asked.

"Fairly early I guess."

"Yet, you slept with Heather," she said.

"How do you know?" I asked confused still.

"Girls talk and you can thank her for offering up my ass for you by the way," she explained.

"So you weren't mad when she told you?" I asked.

"I was hurt a little bit. She actually asked me about us and I got it out of her. She was very apologetic knowing that the main reason for her divorce was an affair," she further explained.

"So why ask me if I am attracted to other women?" I asked.

"That's not the question. I know you are attracted to other women. The question is what are the benefits of me keeping a close jealous eye on you if that will leave me open to have my feelings hurt each time I see you checking out another woman," she said.

"Well, this may sound weird coming from me, but shouldn't you expect your boyfriend to only be interested in you?" I asked making me wonder how low she thought my moral standards were.

"Sure, so let's say you control yourself for a few months or years and all of the sudden this woman comes into your life and your guilt prevents you from being honest with me. It happens all the time. Guy sees girl. Girl doesn't care the guy is in a relationship and next thing you know someone is cheated on," she said.

"So what's your solution to man's uncontrollable urges?" I asked.

"One article said it's like food. Your partner could be the combination of your most favorite meals and one day another meal is presented to you and you are so curious that you skip your regular meal to venture out," she explained.

"I am sorry, but I still don't get it," I said.

"My point is that I am considering allowing other women into our bedroom as long as we are both ok with it. Part of me is wondering if I may have the same need as well at some point," she said.

"To sleep with another guy?" I asked with a level of concern.

"That would only be fair, right? I think that your needs in that arena will be far greater than mine so I wouldn't worry about it too much," she argued.

"Ha, easy for you to say. You are definitely catching me off-guard but I think what you are saying makes sense. I feel like you are testing me and are setting a trap," I said.

"Ok, stop. Our relationship means far too much to me. And I don't know about you, it's much more than just the physical," she said.

"This is just so weird," I insisted.

"I have spent hours reading, thinking and sleeping over this. Heather made some really good points and when I compare the pros and cons and the statistics speak for themselves. Couples in open marriages have a good or excellent relationship 80% of the time. The main factor for success is openness and honesty. There are some couples that are ok with the other having sex without knowing, but I don't think I'd be ok with that," she further explained.

"So you are being serious about this?" I still questioned.

"Yes. And...there is something I wanted to confess. So the week after you stopped your sex with Heather, I ended up with her if you know what I mean," she said.

"What do you mean? Like you had sex with her?" I asked.

"See, the thing is, I knew I was ok with women but when I told her about my history, she just knew that with the tender approach, I would be more than ok with it," she explained.

"So how was it?" I asked getting curious.

"I was a nervous wreck at first, but with each time, I got way more comfortable," she said.

"How many times has this happened?" I asked surprised.

"At least weekly, I didn't keep count," she explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I wondered.

"Trust me, I have done a lot of thinking, like I said. I didn't know where I was at sexually and I really have come to this conclusion. I hope this doesn't make you look at me differently," she said almost sadly.

"No. Not at all. I am just very surprised," I responded.

The conversation ended soon after and Destiny decided to go on a run that turned out to be over an hour long. She was so exhausted when she returned that she ended up falling asleep after her shower. The latest revelation went through my mind over and over. I ended up looking up what must have been some of the same articles that she read about an open marriage.

It was then when it hit me. I fucked up two very serious relationships and while I thought the previous two were the "ones" I couldn't find any reason for why I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with Destiny. I decided I would propose to her at the finish line after her half-marathon. I went up to her while she was sleeping and put my pinky finger next to her ring finger. I made a mental mark on my pinky to show the jeweler what size she would need.

I was overly excited when I kept thinking about becoming one with Destiny and she noticed my upbeat mood when she woke up. We spent the rest of the day hanging out by the pool and grilled up some steaks for dinner.

"Alright, let's get cleaned up for some more anal fun tonight and open up a bottle of wine.

"Let US get cleaned up?" I tried to clarify.

"I think I should stick my finger up your butt if you get to stick your big cock up mine," she argued.

Destiny spent ten to fifteen minutes in the bathroom by herself and when she cleaned herself and the enema bottle, she had me go next while she started taking a shower. It was the weirdest feeling to have the warm water go inside of me. I tried to distract my mind by watching my lover shave her legs.

"I cannot believe you didn't notice the hair removal," her voice echoed from the marble shower stall.

"Of course I noticed. You are as soft as a baby's bottom," I said right before finishing my ordeal.

I stepped into the shower with her and my cock sprang into action immediately.

"Ok, last chance. Feel this and tell me if you notice anything," she said and led my right hand to her labia.

"It's still as smooth as I remember it," I simply said.

"Well. It just doesn't happen that way. I got laser hair removal done down there," she explained.

"Holy crap, how come you didn't tell me?" I asked surprised.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you and two, if you knew how much it cost you might have rather paid for the next couple of years of waxing instead," she said.

"I am not going to ask how much you paid because I don't care. That's sexy as hell. You know that right?"

"Like I have been saying, I have done a lot of research on how to keep my man happy and a hairless vagina was one of them. I hope you don't mind that I left the patch on top," she said referring to the neatly trimmed hair above her clit.

"No, that's hot too. You know you need to be careful how much you turn me on at once," I warned her.

"Why is that?" she asked flirtatiously.

I didn't say another word and just grabbed her hip to turn her ass towards me, forced her hands against the tiled wall with my left hand and guided my cock towards her wet pussy with my right. I plunged in as deep as possible right away and to my liking she turned out to be as soaking wet between her legs as she was all over her showered body.

"Hmm, that's it. Show me how horny you are," Destiny egged me on.

Moments later, our bodies were colliding with such force that the shower water that collected between us was forced back as high as our heads through the splashes. I fucked her with all my might while I held onto her hips to keep them in place.

"That's it baby. Take me, harder. Fuck me hard," she moaned and I was nearly losing control when I slapped her ass more than a few times. I was close to cumming when I was getting too hot from the shower's steam and the vigorous movements. I simply stepped out of the shower and told her to wait in the bathroom.

I barely dried off when I made my way into the master bedroom. I tried to think what the sluttiest outfit was that I had ordered for her. I decided on the lace up knee-high boots with the body-stocking. I figured we would be having fun in bed so I left all the toys and lube behind. She just got done drying herself and started applying some lotion all over her body when I returned.

"Need a hand or two?" I asked.

"Sure, but don't get any lotion near my holes."

I loved touching her smooth skin, and if lotion is involved, my lust for her body multiplies. I started with her front while she was sitting on the counter. I even rubbed the lotion into her erect nipples not caring if I would have to taste it in the near future.

Once her thighs were well moisturized, she climbed off and bent over the counter so I could massage her shoulders and back at first. When it was time to put lotion on her butt cheeks, I couldn't help but dive into her crack face first. At first my rapid licks tickled Destiny but she quickly got acquainted to it and even spread her cheeks for me.

"Damn that feels dirty Don. Did I do a good job cleaning myself?" she moaned.

I tried sticking my stretched out tongue through her opening but had no luck. I did have a lot of success getting her increasingly excited by rubbing her clit while continuing to my oral assault. After another minute, I stepped back and let her get dressed.

"Go ahead and wait for me outside so I can get dressed," she suggested.

"I'd like to watch you," she responded.

I ended up giving in and waited on the bed and didn't even realize I was stroking myself until she yelled from the bathroom for me to wait in the living room instead. I didn't try to figure out what she was up to and simply obliged.

It took her another 5 minutes to finally come out of the bedroom. Her arrival was at first announced by something rubbing on the tile floor and then by my babe crawling on all fours down the hall. She not only put on the boots and bodystocking but she also had a collar around her neck and had a toy in her hands as she did her best to balance.

I was speechless all the way until she crawled to my feet when a soft "hi" escaped my lips. In one big swoop, she licked me from toe to my chin. Her tongue didn't lose contact once when it passed over my shins, my pubic area, my right nipple and neck. She strategically left my cock untouched.

Her second lick went from my chin to my left ear, passing my gaping lips in the process.

"A couple of rules," she whispered. "I am all yours tonight but you better fuck me good. I took a second pill and my clit is tingling as we speak and I would suggest you taking a pill so you don't quit on me. Heather and I watched an award winning porn flick and got some ideas from it so you better be ready."

"I think I am as ready as I can be," I said overly excited.

"I might need some help loosening up so while you get a pill, I will make us some long island ice teas, ok?" she suggested.

I was about to walk away when Destiny stopped me. "I cannot get up on my own. I need your help," she said playfully while pulling on the metal loop of her dog collar. I tried to gently pull her up but her lack of movement told me she needed more than a friendly tug. She finally got on her feet when I applied some force to the collar.

"Thank you sir," she said when she finally stood nearly as tall as me.

As I saw her walk off I just stared at her rock hard ass wrapped in the fishnet material and I just couldn't believe how damn lucky I was. Not only was she incredibly beautiful, but she had come such a long way with her sexuality since I met her on the cruise. I loved her sexual energy and only hoped that she wouldn't regret any of her recent decisions.

I popped an enhancement pill I kept in my nightstand and went back to the living room. Destiny just got done mixing up the liquor and told me to wait on the couch. When she brought back the two glasses she straddled me, handed me the drinks, and to my surprise, grabbed my raging hard-on to point it straight against her vagina.

She was soaking wet and exhaled with a "fuck yes" when she finally rested her butt against my thighs. She engulfed my entire organ with her sex and started massaging it by using her interior muscles only. She took the first zip of the drink and grimaced a little and when she forced her lips on mine and spit the entire gulp inside my mouth. I knew why; she definitely spiked the drink quite a bit.

I was next to empty some content in my mouth just to pass it onto hers. I don't remember how much liquor we passed to each other but I felt a rush before she climbed off me.

"So what did you have in mind when putting me in this slutty outfit?" she asked.

"Well, I definitely didn't think I would have to sit here with a soiled cock," I said referring to my glistening member that was covered with her pussy juices.

"I see," she simply said and knelt in front of me. She playfully licked my entire penis without ever sucking it once. She proceeded to lick my balls when she grabbed the toy off the table. I didn't pay attention to it before but when she put some lube on it, I knew where it was going.

"Some men like their prostate massaged while getting sucked. Let's see if you are one of them," she said and asked me to sit on the edge. She tried to find a way to get to my ass while I was sitting but couldn't figure it out. She even seemed clumsy and I was sure she was already starting to feel the effects of the liquor.

We ended up having me on all fours with Destiny lying right underneath my hips between my legs. She didn't waste much more time to stick the prostate massager up my ass. It felt extremely awkward at first but I had to admit that I liked the sensation. I quickly forgot about the awkwardness when her lips made contact with my dripping tip.

She licked off my precum before raising her head to take a few inches into her mouth. Before I knew it I spread my knees so I could lower my cock deeper into her mouth. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt another increase in buzz accompanied by the familiar sensation of her throat. She gagged right away but kept on going.

My head was spinning slightly when the three separate forms of stimulation came together. I tried to not become too aggressive with her face but I kept on putting more of my weight towards her head forcing my cock down her throat even further.

It wasn't until she frantically slapped her free hand against my ass when I pulled back. She immediately took a deep breath and I just had to kiss her. The toy fell out of my ass when I scooted back to bring my lips on top of hers. There was nothing romantic about the face sucking that followed. Seconds later I stuck three of my fingers inside her hairless pussy and tried to find her g-spot.

I don't think I accomplished much by my uncontrolled and aggressive actions inside of her.

"Fuck me," she begged probably trying to have me end my pointless finger fucking. I didn't have to be told twice and pinned her hands behind her head and plunged right into her. Her boots kept slapping against my ass and thighs as I drilled her with all of my might.

Each time I knew I would get closer to an orgasm, I pulled out and bit and licked her nipples or sucked her face again. We both built up a sweat after I repeated the process a few times.

"Let's go somewhere else," Destiny suggested breathing heavily.

"Where?" I asked.

"Follow me," she simply said and after I climbed off of her, watched her crawl towards the stairs. I just followed her and occasionally slapped her on her ass. She ended up resting her chest against the third step and reached behind her body to spread her ass.

"Right here is good. Don't you think?" she teased and I knelt down and quickly got to work taking her doggiestyle. I thought I would be able to take her as aggressively as possible but each time I increased my tempo and strength too much, I felt my orgasm approach. The echoing sound of our bodies colliding didn't make things any easier either.

In this position I took breaks by licking her pussy and ass from behind a few rounds in between. I managed to finger her anus with my thumb and I couldn't wait to explore it next with my throbbing cock. I didn't know what overcame me when I sucked on my own thumb after I had just pulled it out of Destiny's ass. My face and mouth was covered with so many different bodily fluids and the excess lube that was up her ass that I wasn't sure if my finger was dirty at all or not.

milerdan2
milerdan2
195 Followers