From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
196 Followers

At the house she acted very odd and asked me to watch some TV in the cabana. She brought me a beer and warned me it would be a while. And she wasn't kidding. After about one hour she returned and told me to close my eyes. I could tell she was wearing high heels by the sound of the stilettos hitting the floor. She blindfolded me and carefully walked me to the house.

"So the rule is no cheating. Through the blindfold that is. I am also going to tie your hands behind your back," she explained.

Once inside she undressed me completely and told me to quickly step into the shower that was already running. She walked me to the entrance and started spraying me with warm water. I soaped myself and spent additional time on my private area. The anticipation was killing me and stroking myself with soapy hands didn't help the cause.

She handed me a towel and after I dried myself, she tied my hands with some soft cloth that felt like a scarf or something similar.

"Oh, almost forgot. I downloaded a...let's call it a sexual sound compilation. So you will wear these headphones," she explained and handed me what must have been her Sennheiser headphones.

As soon as she pushed play I knew what she was talking about. It must have just been the soundbites of porn scenes. The compilation didn't waste any time and I was listening to a girl begging to be fucked in the ass. I realized that she was walking me to the living room and ended up leaning my back against the cold stucco wall.

"Just stand back and enjoy," Destiny whispered right into my ear after she lifted the right headphone briefly.

She then kissed me passionately, massing my tongue with hers, biting my lower lip and even licking my face. She seemed to have stepped back for a second and the next thing I felt was her tongue running down from my neck to my left nipple. She sucked and bit it and I had a hard time not trying to push my hips toward her hoping that my cock would make contact with something else than the Hawaiian breeze that was flowing through the house.

I didn't even remember how she went from my nipples to my crotch but the next thing I remember was her licking everything around my cock and balls. She pulled my cock down so she could lick the trimmed pubic hair about my rod. She then proceeded to lick the crevices between my pubic area and legs and after spreading my legs apart a little she lathered my scrotum with her saliva.

Destiny had never licked me this way and I had a hard time remembering if anyone ever has. Then I finally felt the sensation I had been waiting for. A warm and wet mouth wrapped around the head of my dick and with one determined move push its way toward my pubic area. Oddly enough, the sound I was hearing on the playlist was a woman gagging on a cock.

I was blown away when her lips nearly met the base of my cock. I tried pushing my hips forward but she quickly pushed my ass against my hands and wall. Every once in a while, she would take a break for a few seconds and did something completely different. At first, she licked my rod up and down and then took each ball into her mouth. Then she just took the head inside her mouth and sucked on it as hard as she could.

I was in heaven and lost complete track of time. Knowing that extended sexual acts would result in bigger cumshots for me I was hoping that she would be up for another facial tonight. After another round of deepthroating she gave me the next set of instructions that simply included to still stand there.

This time my cock was met by her wet sex. She pushed her tight ass all the way back to my hips and I briefly felt lace type material that must have been wrapped around her midsection. She didn't squeeze my cock while she took me rather slowly but she still felt amazing. The scene that I was listening to was getting fairly aggressive. The women were begging and told to taste their asses and was followed by excessive gagging.

She then grabbed me by my cock and pulled me towards the couch. With our bodies only connected by my raging hard-on and her hand, she led me towards her pussy again. She was bent over and without being able to use my hands I started to take her from behind. I wasn't sure if it was the distracting sound effects or the fact I was blindfolded that confused my senses. Her pussy felt slightly different. She was massaging my rod which was one thing but I wasn't sure if that's the only thing she changed.

Even her ass felt different as I pushed against it. I must have shown my confusion by my hesitation in fucking her more vigorously because she pushed me back and spoke to me again through the lifted headphone: "Take me like you mean it," she moaned lustfully.

The timing of the next audio clip playing was perfect. It was the voice of the most innocent sounding babe asking to have her tight pussy fucked. I started my assault without worrying about my lingering confusion. Our bodies were colliding at a rapid pace when she started pinching my nipples. I was so entranced in the moment that it took me a while to understand that what I thought was happening didn't make any sense. How could she be pinching my nipples while taking her from behind?

"What the hell?" I groaned once the confusion became apparent. Destiny lifted the blindfold and as soon as I opened my eyes, I was staring at a woman dressed in a black garter set that was most certainly not my girlfriend. It wasn't until she turned to me that I realized it was Heather.

"Heather?" I asked surprised. "I knew something didn't feel right. I mean different," I quickly corrected myself.

"It's good to see you too," she said sarcastically. "And from what I am feeling, I can say it feels right."

Destiny stepped forward so I could see her wear a similar set of black heels, stockings, garters and bra. "Nice surprise?" she asked with a smile.

They spent the next minute or so explaining to me that once I agreed about the open relationship part (who wouldn't?) she called Heather and Heather booked the flight the next minute. Despite the amazing setting my mind was still clear enough to worry about my online supplement orders.

"Don't worry about those," she explained after I raised my concern. "Teresa is all over those."

"You mean she knows?" I asked concerned. "Yeah, she knows everything. Including the fact that I came here to be the first one to reap the benefits of your newly agreed relationship terms."

I was speechless for a moment when Destiny spoke up. "I told her what you did to my ass last night and she volunteered to have hers take my place. She even guarantees that she won't beg for you to stop until each last drop of your cum is out."

"We will see about that," I said proudly. I knew that with the kind of frequency I have had sex that week, I would benefit from a much improved stamina. If I tried to compare I knew that I was able to fuck Heather much harder and longer than Destiny. I don't think it had anything to do with how tight Destiny was compared to the mother of two. I guess it had more to do with making love to pure sexual intercourse.

"So who was doing what while I was blindfolded?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that," said Destiny. "What should we do next?"

"Can I be honest? I want to take this in a little. I am completely caught off guard," I responded.

"Well, let's sit down and have a glass of wine then," suggested Heather. We agreed with her and sat down on the couch with Heather to my left and Destiny to my right. I even felt awkward being naked in front of both of them. It's been years since my last threesome and more importantly, I was mentally prepared for it before. I placed my hands on their legs and tried to act as natural as possible.

"So Destiny already confessed you guys have gotten intimate with each other. How did all that come about?" I inquired.

"Well, after you cut me off sexually all of the sudden, I actually went home and cried. It felt like a midlife crisis of some sorts," she confessed.

"Wow, I had no idea. You seemed so understanding and fine about it," I explained.

"Well, women are good at hiding their emotions from men. But other women can read right through that. When Destiny worked out with me for the first time she knew something was off," she further explained.

"Well, and the rest is history. Heather kept giving me compliments about my body and how she wished she could be thirty again. One thing led to another and we agreed to have a drink at her place," Destiny explained.

"Destiny told me about her brief experience with the other women on your birthday weekend and I confessed about my daughter's best friend's mom who I had some special times with," Heather added.

"And then?" I asked after no one else said anything.

"You don't need to know all of the details. Let's just say Destiny was more than willing to help me out right away," Heather said.

"That's what I don't get. Destiny was so turned off by the thought of the other women back in the day," I said.

"That's different. You created this sex fest and expect your girl here to just sleep with a random girl. We just had this chemistry right away and it's just where nature led us," Heather explained.

I tried to wrap my mind around the situation as well as I had both my hands wrapped around the women's stockings clad thighs. I definitely had a hard-on and while I started to believe what was happening I felt like I still needed time to gather myself.

"Can I watch you two, you know, get intimate?" I suggested.

"Here, switch places with me," suggested Heather and stood up. As soon as I leaned back against my end of the couch she climbed on top of Heather. I could tell right away that they were comfortable with each other. They kissed each other so tenderly that I am wondering what either one of them must think when I kiss them aggressively nearly each time.

Destiny was actually the first one to touch Heather by rubbing her hands over her lover's ass. She even spread her cheeks for me to have a direct view at her rosebud only 4 feet away. Watching her lubricated entrance immediately got me excited and I started stroking myself.

Heather managed to get her palm on top of Destiny's clit and as she increased the tempo of her hand movements the kisses remained just as tender yet passionate. I received a lesbian showcase of a lifetime and knew it was time for me to join them when Heather slowly descended downward to first gently kiss the ebony's breasts to finally taste her sex.

Her movement caused her ass to be no inches away from me and I had to scoot forward so her right heel had somewhere to go. She stretched her opposite leg and leaned against the floor. Both her pussy and ass looked so inviting and after a quick finger test I knew she was wet enough in both entrances.

I went for her vagina first and immediately recognized it from being the one I fucked a few minutes earlier. I was so entrenched in the sexy MILF's body that it took me a while to notice that Destiny had been staring at me this whole time.

"You like it?" she moaned quietly.

"Hell yes baby," I simply groaned back and started to pick up the pace.

There is something about women knowing how to please each other. As I was building up a hopefully soon-to-come orgasm for Heather she managed to build up Destiny's. I think it was the fact that I could watch her entire body go through the climax that made it so special to watch. Heather was pinching her our partner's nipples while Destiny's hands were all over the place. At first, she pulled her legs apart. Then she pulled on Heather's head and then she started biting on her own fingers as she cried out like she has never before.

Heather finally backed off her mouth and quickly made out with her leaving my cock standing. I let the two kiss each other while I was stroking myself. Heather finally turned towards me and quickly started licking up the dried-up residue of her own sex. She didn't hold back when it came from attempting to deepthroat me either and with both hands wrapped around her loose blonde hair I saw Destiny eating out her friend from underneath.

I switched to stroking Destiny' legs as the other babe was sucking me dry. Periodically, she would hold my cock in place inside her mouth while she moaned out loud. It was clear to me that Destiny also knew how to push the other female's sexual buttons.

Heather pulled her head back and held onto my rod with her right hand while placing her left hand on the top of the couch. "Fuck, I'm cuming Des. Keep making me cum Des," begged the MILF using a nickname I have never thought of using. When she finally came back to earth she had to stand up and nearly stumbled. I caught her and our lips met.

I was worried what Destiny might think but my worries soon vanished when I felt her starting to lick my balls. "Suck my cock before I get a piece of your ass," I ordered.

They worked together beautifully. Destiny kept her focus and mouth on my balls while the blonde made herself gag on my overly excited rod. She even managed to let her saliva run straight down my balls into Destiny's opened mouth. They then licked me simultaneously from each side and I put a stop to it before we reached the point of no return.

Heather ended up having Destiny apply more lube to her ass and explained that it's been a few months since her last time and asked me to be careful. After Destiny used her greasy hands to lubricate my pulsating member she was the one to point it into the right direction. She ended up kissing me and looking me straight into my eyes when my cock broke into familiar ground.

The MILF's ass felt amazing and having Destiny's lips wrapped on mine made the moment unforgettable. I cupped the ebony's ass with my right hand and grabbed the blonde's with my left. Our bodies were connected tightly as I plunged deeper and deeper into Heather's bowls. I thought my stamina would make me proud that night but after only a few minutes of vigorous anal sex, my cock and mind couldn't take it anymore.

"How about a facial?" I asked my girlfriend while in the middle of a French kiss.

"Bring it," she challenged me and that's all it took. I stepped on the couch and Destiny immediately kneeled in front of it. Destiny took my cock in her hand and stroked it right as my first stream missed the target splashing the space between the two babes. She managed to aim the second shot straight against her cheek and by the time the third shot escaped Heather placed her cheek next to hers and accepted the next shot unto her lips.

The last few drops landed on their swirling tongues and I just sat down and watched them give each other one last kiss. Then they threw their heels off and undressed themselves quickly and at some point they must have agreed to go skinny dipping. They ran out of the house laughing and jumped into the lit pool leaving me behind satisfied. I took a moment to think about what just happened and what that would mean for the future.

Teresa knows? Does that mean that Destiny would somehow be ok having a threesome with her? Or have both women join us? What about the teen Jessica? My mind went all over the place when I remembered that I had a rather expensive piece of jewelry in my pant pocket still.

After the pool, we sat around chatting away. Heather and Destiny had their towels wrapped around their bodies and I decided to put on some boxers and a t-shirt. We finished another bottle of wine when I started to get tired. The ladies had some catching up to do and I was too beat to try to keep up with them.

I woke up first and noticed that Destiny and I were not joined by Heather who was sleeping on the couch. I made a pot of coffee and cut up some fruits. Heather woke up next and grabbed my ass catching me off-guard.

"Thank you again for pleasuring my needs last night," she said lustfully.

"Thanks for coming over real quick," I joked about the fact that she flew to Hawaii.

Heather stepped back when she heard Destiny walk down the hallway. Despite her morning breath, I gave her a sensual kiss before I set the table. We took our time enjoying breakfast and the girls decided to go for a run in about a couple of hours. I made them a carb filled protein drink and all of us laid out by the pool.

"So why did you sleep on the couch last night?" I asked Heather.

"Destiny is your soulmate here. I am here as a, let's call it a mutual friend with benefits. That's an important thing for you guys to understand about the open relationship. At the end of the day, literally, the only two that should be connected and matter is you two. Guys like to enjoy another woman's L.A.T.s but the emotional aspect needs to stay out of it," explained Heather.

"LATs?" asked Destiny who was wearing her skimpy white bikini set.

"Legs, ass, tits," clarified the blonde.

"Well, or in his case his whole body," Destiny joked.

"So what makes you an expert in this field?" I asked.

"I think Destiny told you already how much research I have done with it and trust me if I say this. I have always been into women and besides hating my ex's lover for ruining our marriage, I was attracted to her physically. I read every book and research about this topic and the one consensus I found is that it can work if done correctly. You better be thankful to have this hot babe be this open minded," she said referring to Destiny.

"Trust me. I am," I said honestly. "So if you could summarize the most important rules, what are they?"

"Well, we talked about the emotional aspect already. You should never start dating anyone else and Destiny must be ok with every sexual decision that you make. So even if Destiny was ok with inviting, let's say me, into your sex life that doesn't give you the freedom to start sleeping with me going forward."

"That makes perfect sense," I said.

"It will be up to Destiny to decide whether or not she will ever be ok with you meeting with another woman to have sex without her present."

"That's a good point," said Destiny. "It would have to be someone I could trust. I think in your case, for example (referring to Heather), I know I could and not have to worry about Don leaving me for you or you trying to win him over."

"I am glad you feel this way about me, especially knowing how much l love getting fucked by this boyfriend of yours," Heather confessed. It was the last vulgar comment that made my cock stir for the first time that day. I hated myself for letting my mind wonder from the MILF to other women I have enjoyed intimate times with in the last few months. Even Monica the escort crossed my mind.

"So aside from us two, who would you wish you could sleep with?" Destiny asked me putting me on the spot.

"I am not sure if I am prepared to answer that question," I admitted.

"Stop right there Don," Heather said right away. "This part is key. With an open relationship, there cannot be 'I am not comfortable sharing' nonsense. Destiny here is doing something most women in this world would despise and the one thing she can expect in return is 100% openness. Because, believe it or not, the one thing that ruins relationships is either partner going behind the other's back."

"I feel like I am being put on the spot here," I countered.

"I can leave you two alone," said Heather.

"It's not that. I am afraid that you would get jealous or mad," I said.

"It's ok babe. I have said this numerous times. I have thought a ton about this and if I wasn't sure, I would have stopped this a long time ago," said Destiny.

"Alright, here it is. Aside from you I am attracted to, in no particular order, Teresa which you already pointed out. Also Meghan and Jessica and there are a handful of clients that are physically attractive but I haven't fantasized about them."

"So who have you slept with before?" asked Heather.

milerdan2
milerdan2
196 Followers