From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

"Is that important?" I asked knowing very well what she was going to say. I ended up explaining my sexual past vaguely and even brought up Monica. Destiny simply said "hmm" in the end I wasn't sure what her thoughts were.

I knew what my thoughts were when I saw both women putting on skimpy running shorts and their ab revealing tops. Heather really needed to be proud of herself. Especially with a slight tan, her 44 year old abs were so well defined that she will turn some heads as well today.

I got a kiss on my cheeks from each before they took off. The maid came over while I was busy working out and I felt as energized as ever. I wished I could go to an actual gym to max out on some bench press and other lifts. It's convicting to feel the difference in your body when you are not overworked anymore.

After about an hour after the girls left, Heather called me and asked me for a ride back to the house. After about 6 miles, she hit her limit trying to keep up with Destiny. When I found her she was drenched in sweat and looked like she tortured her body. Back at the house, Heather quickly got ready to take a shower.

"So Don. I asked Destiny if I could let you watch me take care of myself in the shower if you know what I mean," she said and I realized she was naked when I turned around to look at her.

"I guess she said yes based on the fact that you are naked in front of me," I answered.

"I told her you wouldn't touch me. I just want to look at you while I masturbate. Can you take your clothes off please?" she asked.

I didn't even wonder if that part was discussed with Destiny so I undressed and freed my hard-on which was aching for attention. Heather took her time lathering herself with soap and actually shaved off every hair south of her waistline. It wasn't until she checked her hairless pubic area when she started to please herself.

She stared straight at me when she pinched her left nipple with one hand while stating to alternate between fingering herself and rubbing her clit with the other. I was so tempted to stroke myself but instead I pinned my hands between my butt and the bathroom counter. Moments later Heather came and rather quickly.

She still needed to wash her hair so I left the bathroom and was about to put on my clothes when Destiny walked in.

"What are you doing naked with another woman in the house?" she said exhausted.

"I, uhm, didn't," I stumbled.

"Just joking. Did Heather already take care of herself? I was hoping we could land her a hand," she said and gently stroke my cock with her cold hands.

After realizing she was still in the shower Destiny went ahead and joined her while I decided to just lay out in the increasing heat in the nude. I actually nearly dose off when I was greeted by a splash of ice water.

"Wake up, stud. You have some business to take care of," shouted Destiny. Both women put on nothing but a pair of heels. Heather wore a pair of 5-inch clear stilettos while Destiny wore her 6-inch black pair.

We moved over to the shaded area by the cabana since I started to turn red. Both women put their towels on the ground and kneeled in front of me. After starting at me with their adorable eyes, the simultaneously licked my rod. Heather was the first one to suck my precum off my dick and forced me into her throat.

The setting and moment were perfect for our threesome. I quickly felt rejuvenated and still feeling the effects from my workout. I felt like my entire body was pumped up and saw the veins in my arms pop out as I was stroking each girl's hair. I forced Heater down further as Destiny was busy licking my balls. The blonde kept gagging a little every once in a while but she didn't hold back.

She caught Destiny off-guard when she spit the saliva that had accumulated in her mouth from the sloppy BJ onto my cock. Most of it immediately dripped down hitting Destiny on the nose and between her eyes.

"Sorry about that," Heather said and sucked her saliva straight off of her face. Destiny stepped back this time when her sidekick spit an even greater amount onto the length of my cock and quickly stroked it in. Destiny ended up not sucking me at all when Heather announced that their asses were ready for the taking.

"Say again?" I asked to clarify.

"You can have our pussies tonight. Right now it's time for anal," explained the blonde. She grabbed a bottle of lube and smeared its content all over Destiny's butt cheeks. Before applying anything in between them, she buried her face and started licking her ass. I was blown away by Heather's vixen behavior. With Destiny standing up and leaning over only slightly I stepped in front of her to kiss her.

Our tongues massaged each other while she had her ass licked. I saw a look of disbelief while the scene was unfolding. It wasn't until I rubbed her bald pubic area in its entirety when her looks turned sexual. Out of nowhere, Heather reached between the ebony's legs to apply some lube on my cock.

"She's ready for you," announced the blonde.

My cock had been smearing precum onto her tight abs while we embraced each other so when we broke off a string of jizz connected our bodies for a good 12 inches. Heather led Destiny against the wall and spread her ass cheeks while she stood on her right. I immediately noticed that the MILF didn't spare any lube. Destiny's inexperienced rectum had the clear liquid dripping right out of it.

With Heather's help we pushed my raging cock against the prepped hole. I saw Destiny' clench her fists when we tried too hard.

"I cannot relax enough in this position. Let's do doggy or I lie on my back," she said.

We decided on the latter and this time around, my bulging member slid in rather easy and with a gentle pace. I could tell by her facial expressions that she was nowhere near an actual level of comfort where she could sincerely enjoy that moment. As soon as Heather saw that her penetration assistance was no longer needed she leaned forward and made out with Destiny.

With her ass to my left, I stuck my middle finger in Heather's rectum and only had some residual lube to help me. If I didn't know any better I would say that her ass had gotten tighter since she hadn't gotten her weekly does of anal sex.

What I knew for sure was that Destiny had a long ways to go to catch up with Heather. Her tight rectum made it impossible for me to penetrate her with long strokes so I just went back and forth by a few inches. Heather's right hand found Destiny's clit and she started rubbing it which caused an immediate clamping around my cock.

"Fuck. Keep going. You are going to make me cum," moaned Destiny nearly whimpering. I am sure she was addressing Heather and I was almost jealous of the woman's ability to touch her just the right way. Right as she started her last climb to her sexual zenith, I pushed a good six inches of me inside of her tight body. Her orgasm shut down the deeper ends of her bowls and I stopped my movements and pinched her nipples throughout her entire climax.

Destiny's remaining moans were muffled by Heather's smothering kiss. My ebony mate ended up pushing me off of her and I watched her anus close as soon as my cock exited her sore entrance.

"My turn. Fuck that was hot. Do you mind licking my clit while he fucks me in the ass?"

Destiny was still catching her breath and had a hard time standing up at first. I followed Heather to the same wall we tried to pin Destiny against a few minutes ago. My girlfriend finally caught up with us and brought the bottle of lube along. She didn't waste any time and squirted an excessive amount all over her lower back and ass.

After she got enough lube on my cock and her sphincter I went for it. My dick slipped right into her body and I didn't stop until my balls met the bottom end of her ass. That caused the blonde to moan with a deep and lustful tone and a quick slap of her hand against the wall. Destiny squatted down and sat on her heels right in front of Heather's heel extended legs.

I felt a similar contraction around my member when Destiny's tongue made contact with the clit in front of her. It didn't take me long to remember how hard Heather is willing and able to be fucked in the ass so I ram my body against her vigorously. I wrapped my hands around her increasingly slender waist until she begged me to slap her ass.

Since I was in a trance like moment I slapped her without pre-measuring my own strength. I think I slapped her nearly as hard as I could and I couldn't have sworn she bit her tongue instead of complaining out loud. My red hand print was visible on her lubricated right butt cheek right away. It didn't take her long to beg me for another slap so I went for her other cheek this time. It wasn't as hard as the first but when I landed another whack on the already sore right side her knees buckled a little.

I don't remember how many times I smacked her afterwards or how long it took us to reach our point of no return simultaneously. But at the same moment I was announcing my impeding climax so was she. In the brief moment of clear decision making I was considering cumming on Destiny's face since it was within inches of me cock but before I could decide, I started cumming deep inside Heather's bowls.

I was glad I allowed Destiny to focus on her job down below since I Heather kept cumming even after my fourth and last contraction filled her body. I ended up holding her up since her legs started giving in. This sexy MILF in her mid-forties was showing us younger two vixens how one can cum until she nearly passed out.

It seemed like an eternity in climax terms until she finally pushed Destiny away from her clit. Her brown face was covered with Heather's juices and probably some of the lube. Without saying a word the blonde stumbled towards the lawn chair and simply collapsed on it.

We approached her with mutual concern and asked if she was ok.

"Oh yeah, this was great. I am exhausted though. The running and then you guys assaulting the most sensitive parts of me was simply too much," she said.

"Too much?" Destiny asked a little sarcastically.

Heather didn't say another word and gently rubbed her beet red ass while laying on her side. I took her shoes off and Destiny waited until she went into the house to take off hers. That allowed me to watch the dark goddess from behind as her shiny ass barely moved in its flexed state.

I was just about to start a conversation with Heather about my marriage proposal idea when I realized that she had fallen asleep. Since it was already in the low 80's we didn't need to cover her up and just let her take a nap. Destiny and I freshened up together in the shower and made some lunch.

I know Heather mentioned that I was going to take care of the two women's pussies that night but the last act completely drained me and I wasn't willing to bet on wanting to do anything sexual that night.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers