From Sister to Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt & Jessica continue their nightly fuckfests.
450 words
3.84
137.7k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(To my loyal fans who brought me back to writing for this site.)

Jessica had since dropped the weight, she and Matt now had a beautiful baby boy, conceived of incest. Jessica was disowned, and Matt was not exactly his mother's favorite person for taking her in.

Matt came home one day from work, Jessica was breast feeding her son, Jacob. Matt took one look at his sister, so beautiful. Since the baby had been born, Matt and Jessica hadn't had sex. They both felt it best to wait until she'd healed, but they lost track of time. Matt was always working, and Jessica always needed to take care of the baby.

Matt told his sister that he was going to shower, and went up stairs.

-------------------------------------------------

Matt was letting the water fall over his face, he felt the aches and pains, and stress of the day just wash away. Suddenly, he felt something warm, and wet surround his dick, it felt different from the shower, he looked down, and there was Jess, sucking him off.

It had been so long, he simply placed his hand on the back of her head, and let her go at it. After about three minutes or so, he pulled her up and turned her around, bracing her against the wall. Holding her close, and fondling her perfect breast, which had gotten bigger because of the pregancy, he kissed her all along her neck.

He pushed his dick slowly into her ass, easing it in, inch by massive inch. When it was all in, he quickly started rocking back and forth, slowly at first, savouring the thing he'd been without for over a month. Jessica moaned with each thrust, growing louder and louder, as she was brought closer and closer to her climax. Matt reached up and cupped his sister's beautiful breasts, as Jessica moaned and pushed herself against him, taking all of his cock in her ass. Matt reached down and stroked her clit, and this sent Jessica over the edge and as her orgasm came hard, and in waves. Her entire body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm.

Matt picked up his pace working himself faster and deeper into his baby sister's ass. Jessica felt Matt's cock start to twitch and spasm as Matt shot his load into her ass. For a while, he simply stayed there not moving, enjoying the feel of his sister.

Matt finally pulled out of her and kissed her passionately. He knew that they'd be happy for a very very long time.

*

(That's all for this series, but look out for my next series, in which our main character Matt, has an affair with his daughter.)