From Slut to Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel accepts her role as slave to her Mistress.
5.8k words
4.69
39.6k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers

This is the 3rd Chapter describing the increased domination of Rachel and her path towards greater humiliation. I hope you enjoy the read as much as I did the writing.

Note: I wish I could thank the Anonymous User who pointed out a great deal of times when I inverted the names of the protagonists, which made the story quite confusing. This has been fixed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Liz was laying back, massaging her still throbbing pussy and giggling with Frank from the after-effect of her orgasm. "Oh my god... that felt so good, I can't believe it".

"Well... my slut clearly aims to please," Frank said, smiling and caressing Rachel's shoulder as she had snuggled close to him.

The air was thick with sexual tension as the two childhood friends were slowly left to realize that the moment could not be taken back and both now knew of Rachel's servile personality.

Liz had enjoyed dominating her friend and surprised herself with thoughts of wanting to keep the evening going. She reached across Frank's body and brushed her fingers against Rachel's cheeks, "You were amazing..." she paused for effect, adding with a smile "...and an amazing little slut."

Rachel felt an odd sense of pride and satisfaction from being praised. Frank poked her on the shoulder for a response.

"This slut thanks you, Mistress", she said almost inaudibly, surprising herself by staying in character. While the fever of sexual activities had dimmed slightly after Liz's orgasm, Rachel's excitement was still at peak. Neither Frank nor her had finished and her pussy was still damp from the excitement of being forced to service Liz. She didn't have to guess if Frank was still horny, you could see his erection plain as day.

Liz's pussy felt stretched but thankfully she had come quickly and was not overly sore from her first fisting experience. She thought of how she had played the role of the light dominatrix before, tying up a lover to bed for the evening, but never pushed it as far as she did tonight. She felt immediately at ease dominating and humiliating her friend while acting submissive to Frank.

Knowing that only her pleasure had been taken care of, Liz wanted to keep things going and softly kissed Frank's chest, asking "I want to take care of you while she watches. Can I do that?"

"Oh, that's mean... You're really getting into this," Frank laughed, glancing at Rachel, who seemed to pout.

"You're right, I should let her participate... If she behaves."

"She's yours to use... and abuse," Frank nudged her.

"Mmm... good, I'm going to enjoy this!" Liz said, immediately instructing "Get up, slut, turn on the lights and get back here in front of me."

Rachel was not expecting a new session immediately following Liz's orgasm but was only to happy to comply; as much as she could have rebelled, what would have been the point? Her childhood friend just asked her to eat her ass a few minutes ago and she had readily accepted. Obeying came naturally to her and she wanted to submit a lot more before the night was over. She rose, turned the lights on and sat back down in front of Liz.

"Uh-uh, stay up. Hands behind your head, let those tits perk up. Nice!... Now turn around and spread your legs," Liz said, acting out the required behavior by swirling her finger in the air. Rachel complied and heard her Mistress tell Frank that she always had the best ass at school and all the boys wanted it. That she could always get what she wanted because of her ass. "Isn't that right?" Liz asked.

"I don't know..." Rachel answered, half surprised at the memory and slight dig that her friend was taking.

"Uh, you don't know... Of course you don't know... Spread your legs a little more. Now bend down so we can see that pussy," Rachel obeyed again, fighting the renewed embarrassment. They were not in the throws of having sex, no one was buzzed; it was impossible to claim that she did it "in the flow of things" or because "she's had one too many drinks". This was just about submitting, completely lucid and without excuses.

Liz winked at Frank, kissing him on the cheek before getting up and walking behind Rachel, slowly caressing her butt cheeks. Her hand rubbed against Rachel's pussy, playing almost inadvertently with her slit and causing an immediate gasp. Rachel was so on edge that her body betrayed her immediately. Almost without thought, she arched her back, offering better access to her intimate area.

"Shhh, shh not yet... I'll tell you when you can get excited," Liz said, softly reprimanding her as one would a child. "I noticed you did not call me Mistress last time you answered. Don't you think you should be punished for that?"

"Yes Mistress, this slut should be punished," Rachel answered immediately. The humiliation of saying these words and calling herself slut were irrelevant at this point; she was willing to take all the abuse in exchange for more caresses and ultimately, an orgasm.

Turning to Frank, Liz smiled. "She's a natural. I always knew she loved sex but I never thought she'd be such a good slut... Craving obedience and humiliation as much as she does. Isn't that right, slut?", she said as her hand was slowly caressing Rachel's cheeks.

"Yes Mistress."

"Spread yourself," Liz ordered and Rachel quickly grabbed her own cheeks and opened herself to full view. She knew her orifices were now in complete display and with her pussy wide open, both could easily see her juices glistening. The cover of semi-darkness was gone and with the bedroom lights turned on, Rachel's shame grew once more. Each time she accepted to get along and reached a new plateau, it seemed Liz or Frank pushed her further, only building up her excitement.

Liz patted Rachel's puffed lips, cupping them with her hand. A small bead of juice immediately stuck to her palm; despite the humiliation, Rachel was getting increasingly wet. Satisfied with the state of her slut, Liz crawled back to Frank, grabbing his semi hard penis and asked "Do I have permission to use your slut again?"

"Seems a bit late to ask, isn't it? From what I see, she's really enjoying being used and you are relishing the role of the Mistress," stated Frank, getting increasingly hard as Liz's hand pressed his penis.

"I want her to be more than a slut for one evening..." answered Liz as she started to kiss Frank's head and shaft, turned on by her own words, "I want her to be my slave." As she finished her sentence, she used copious amounts of saliva and alternated between jerking Frank off slowly and shoving his cock to the back of her throat, eager to show her excitement.

Meanwhile, Rachel did not know how to react and stayed in position, slightly bent forward while pulling her cheeks apart. She felt butterflies in her stomach when Liz mentioned her being a slave. Rachel knew she wanted to be spanked, fucked and treated like a slut but had difficulty reconciling that she wanted this from someone she knew so well. Her thoughts were interrupted by Frank's moans, clearly appreciating the attention his dick was receiving.

Liz knew she had to make Frank the center of attention for a little while in order to get what she wanted. Gently massaging his cock, she told Rachel to turn around and asked her: "Do you have toys at home, slut?"

"Mo... Most of them are at Master's house, Mistress," Rachel answered, mentally going through peaks and valleys as she heard the moans of appreciation from Frank right behind her, rattling her senses. She was slave to both, unable to complain and unable to join until required to do so. The thought of Frank taking another woman, and her best friend to boot, was the new harsh reality that she had to face.

"That's a bummer," replied Liz. "You must have something in here to play with, don't you?"

"I don't think so Mistress; everything is at Master's house."

"Go find something that you can use," Frank stated, intrigued about Liz's take charge attitude and looking forward to seeing what she had in mind. "And pick well or I'll find something myself and it nearly won't be as much fun," he added.

"Bring a wooden spoon too," quipped Liz.

"Yes Master and Mistress," she answered before walking out. As soon as she was in the hallway, she stepped into a different world and felt she could have stopped the evening right here and then if she'd wanted to. She could have walked back in and told them both it was over but the truth is that she wanted to please them both and more importantly, her clit was pulsating under its hood as she was yearning for the next test she was going to be put through. Without thinking, her hand had nested itself between her legs, slowly massaging the area right above her clit and keeping herself on edge without risk of coming.

Back in the bedroom, Frank was enjoying the pressure of Liz' fingers on his shaft and commented "You are really into this, aren't you?"

Liz moaned immediately, taking his head in her mouth and slurping saliva; "I love it," she answered. "Tell me, how far has she gone before? What's the most humiliating thing you've ever done to her?"

"Mmm... it depends on what type of humiliation you're taking about... I've forced her to wear a vibrating egg in her panties and walk in public."

"Ooh, very fun. Did she come?"

"How many times is the question," he smiled.

"What else?" Liz cooed, coaxing him to open up more.

After thinking and panting more heavily as Liz was doing a number on his dick, Frank said "I let a guy jerk off on her while she was seating in a car; we were abroad and I heard of an area where this could happen. It did; the guy was outside and jeezed through the open window while she was fingering herself..."

Liz strapped him and started grinding on top of him, rubbing his penis between her lips and clit "Oh my god, I love it!" She swayed her hips back and forth and added "So hot to show her like that... Mmm... What else have you done to her?"

Her juices were making slapping noises rubbing against his dick, stimulating Frank to the point where he thought he may just end up coming without penetration. Grabbing her breasts, he started rubbing her nipples, seemed to hesitate if for a second and finally answered between labored breaths:"I pissed on her after we screwed once."

Liz mimicked an exaggerated shocked expression with a smile of complicity "You. Did. Not!" while immediately grabbing his shaft and lifting herself up, allowing frank's penis to be placed directly under her vagina. She slowly moved down, impaling herself with ease, slick with the juices streaming out of her pussy. Frank immediately bucked, his penis throbbing from an evening of excitement and already getting close to orgasm.

"Did too... She loved it," he added.

Rachel walked back in the room, feeling almost as if this was no longer her apartment and needing permission to "intrude" back in. She was holding a wooden spoon and a sizable zucchini - by far the most phallic thing she could find as she did not want to get punished for picking something that would not satisfy Frank. Standing in the room, her breath became shallow, taken aback by the sight of Liz riding Frank so sensually and free of any embarrassment.

Sensing her presence, Liz stared straight at her for a few seconds without saying anything. Instead, she bit her own lip and moaned in an exaggerated fashion. She wanted to push her dominance again and scolded Rachel like a child: "Get out and close the door behind you, Slut! Knock politely and wait for an answer."

Startled, Rachel immediately obeyed and closed the door behind her before realizing how lame she must have appeared. She actually gave in to Liz's request and was now standing outside her own room, leaking juices while her boyfriend was getting fucked by her best friend. Rachel was so horny that she didn't seem to be able to think straight or make a proper decision of her own. Her desire was greater than her anger, her willingness to submit stronger with each passing minute. After waiting for a few seconds, she gently knocked on the door, to the sound of Liz giggling with Frank.

"Who is it?" Liz's coy voice answered.

Rachel took a breath and answered with a voice that could barely be heard through the door "It is your slut, Mistress." It was one thing to talk like that when she was eating her pussy or getting fingered, but when a physical door was between them, the thought of degradation only became stronger.

"Come in, little slut," answered Liz.

The scene had not changed but Rachel was mentally ready for it this time and took a few steps inside the room.

Liz kissed Frank and said "I'm sorry honey, I need to switch position so I can enjoy the view but I promise, it will be worthwhile".

A slurpy sound rang through the room as Liz got up, leaving Frank's dick veiny and purple as he was running out of ideas for not coming in the next few moments.

Liz turned around and sat on Frank's thighs, leaning forward in a reverse cowgirl position so that he could enjoy the full view of her ass and drenched pussy. Staring at Rachel, she asked "Are you ready to obey some more and show us what a real slut you are?"

"Ye... Yes, Mistress," Rachel stuttered almost immediately.

"Good, hand me the spoon and kneel in front of me."

Left with the zucchini in her hand, Rachel slowly got on her knees, her thighs upright and standing slightly taller than Liz who was on all fours on the floor mattress.

Frank was pushing the tip of his dick between Liz's cheeks, insatiably shoving himself back inside her pussy and forcing a moan out of her.

"Mmm... That feels good... Do you like watching little slut?" Liz asked.

"Yes, Mistress, this slut likes to watch," Rachel answered, unable to keep herself from being turned on.

"But you like acting better than watching, don't you little slut?" Moaning as Frank penetrated her with the tip of his dick.

"Yes, Mistress," Rachel answered as Liz leaned in, holding herself on her forearm and using her right hand to gently glide her fingers on her slut' slit. Rachel's body immediately shuddered as Liz continued and spread her lips by pushing two fingers inside her.

"I want you to seat on that fake dick you have in your hand and look at me while you do it."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," Rachel was elated at the thought of putting something inside herself again, whether a dildo, a finger or a zucchini - she just wanted to be filled up. As soon she started pushing the vegetable inside, she heaved and moaned but said with a concerned voice "Mistress, I'm worried that it won't fit and is too dry."

Liz was loving it; she had reduced her childhood friend to a complete submissive slut in less than one evening. She could tell that Rachel's body was tense and sweaty from excitement; she could probably get her to come on command at this point but with the excitement of degrading her further, she was not about to let her off so easily.

She replied coldly "Leaking as you are, that is your problem to solve. All I know is I want to see a good show and your butt resting on your feet inside of two minutes."

"Yes Mistress," Rachel answered while awkwardly holding the zucchini straight up under herself as she rubbed her pussy lips on the tip. She kept the zucchini straight with her fingers while using her indexes to keep her lips wide open, lubricating the tip as she rubbed it on herself. The embarrassment of doing this in front of Liz was far behind the desire to shove something inside her. Liz was the one who had brought her to this level of excitement and Rachel was only to happy to submit and show her appreciation.

Within a minute, the first couple of inches were gliding smoothly and Rachel's moans echoed through the room. Liz meanwhile was fucking herself on Frank by lifting and lowering her hips onto his, giving him the double view of her own ass and his girlfriend masturbating in front of them.

"Don't you dare rub your clit, little slut. Just keep fucking yourself," Liz barked, eyeing Rachel's movements.

Rachel was shattered as she heard this, her hand was already on her stomach and moving towards her hood. She knew that she needed to rub her clit in order to come. Like any best friend, Liz also knew that Rachel required clitoris stimulation to orgasm; preventing her from touching it would guarantee that she would hold out longer.

Liz focused her back on the task, moaning "Oh my god, your Master feels so good inside of me, Slut. Do you want to fill yourself up too?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," Rachel cooed.

"Mmmm... I need to hear you say it, little slut. Say what you're doing to yourself."

Panting, Rachel blurted "This slut is fucking herself Mistress and filling herself up."

"Ahhh. Very good. And what are you fucking, Slut?"

Not understanding, Rachel answered "This slut is fucking a zucchini, Mistress"

The wooden spatula fell on Liz's breast, stinging and shocking her immediately. "What part of yourself are you fucking, Slut? Use the right term or you get one more!" Liz felt empowered at the sight of her slut squatting lower each time she moved down. She was pleased to see that Rachel had reacted because she was physically stung, not because it was Liz who had slapped her.

Rachel stuttered "My... my cunt, Mistress, I'm fucking my cunt."

"Very good little slut," panted Liz as she pressed the wooden spoon on Rachel's clit for a couple of seconds. "Here's your reward."

Rachel's ass was touching her heels as she came up and down the zucchini, leaving only two or three inches outside her pussy. She had passed the widest part of the vegetable and felt the stretching subdued as the most bulbous area was already inside her. A throaty sound came out as the spoon was pressed onto her clit, allowing her to get closer to the edge.

"Does this slut like fucking herself in the cunt with a dirty vegetable?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, this slut loves it," Rachel breathed harder and felt that most of the zucchini was now inside her. Her ass banging against the floor, adding one more inch of the vegetable inside her.

"Mmm. Very good. Now, I want you to take the spoon and watch while your Master fucks me and comes inside of me. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Mistress... This... slut.. understands," Rachel labored her words at this point, her sex filled to the brim coupled with the excitement of having to obey each verbal command was putting her on the verge of coming, even without rubbing her clit. She grabbed the spoon that was handed to her, unsure of what to do with her. The zucchini was so far inside her that she didn't need to hold it in, only to seat on it and pump her ass up and down.

"You will slap yourself with the spoon if you feel you are going to come. You are not allowed to come yet, is that clear?"

Rachel babbled a meek "Yes, Mistress," as her eyes were getting teary, her organs feeling as if they were going to explode inside of her.

Liz turned her head back to Frank, smiled at him and said "Please come inside me whenever you are ready, Master. My cunt only aims to satisfy you, my body is yours to use and abuse as you see fit."

SMACK! She heard the noise and smiled once more, knowing that Rachel just slapped herself to refrain from coming.

"You can fuck me in the ass in front of your other slut while I abuse her some more," Liz continued.

SMACK! From the corner of her eye, she caught Rachel slapping the wooden spoon on her tit this time, catching her breath at the sting of her own beating.

This was too much for Frank who was now pounding Liz, alternating his gaze between his dick splitting Liz open and Rachel, who looked like a panicked deer on the road, her hand raised above her head, ready to fall the spoon onto herself once more.

He came deep inside her, shooting strings of cum while grunting, his body tensing up with spams of relief. Liz stared at Rachel, panting excitedly, as Frank rammed her deeper with each new burst.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers
12