From Sperm Donor to Father Ch. 02

Story Info
The holiday begins in New York.
3.6k words
4.62
68.6k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the flight, we had a few drinks and generally chatted for most of the seven hours. After the transfer from JFK airport, we checked into our room and unpacked.

We had a brief walk around the hotel and the local area and stopped for a drink at a bar.

I explained that we would be there until Tuesday morning when we would fly to our next destination. “Next destination? I thought this was it” Mel replied

“No I have a few more surprises for you yet”

“You really shouldn’t have. This must have cost you a fortune” Mel said, quite genuinely.

“What’s the point in having money if you can’t enjoy it? I haven’t been away like this for two years and I wouldn’t have gone away this year if it wasn’t for you” I replied

“Hmm, well I still feel guilty accepting this. So go on, tell me where are we going next?”

“Oh no, you’ll find that out on Tuesday” I said.

“Tease” Mel replied.

“Now, I have plans for us for tomorrow night but we have the rest of the time free, what would you like to do?” I asked producing some of the tourist leaflets I had collected from the hotel lobby.

“Am I allowed to know what we are doing tomorrow night?”

“I got us tickets to a Broadway show”

“Excellent……Thank you” Mel replied.

Over a couple of drinks we decided to take a lie-in Saturday morning followed by a harbour tour in the afternoon. On Sunday we would visit the Empire State Building and some other sights. Monday (as I fully expected) would be spent shopping.

Back at the hotel we booked a table in the dining room on the top floor for 8pm and went back to our room.

I showered first and got dressed while Mel was in the bath. Mel told me to wait for her in the bar just off the lobby so that she could get ready, which I did.

Nearly an hour and two glasses of wine later, Mel finally showed up. She looked stunning. She had put her long hair up and was wearing a strapless black cocktail dress.

“Very nice” I said admiringly

“Thank you” Mel replied “It’s the least I could do”

We got the elevator up to the dining room. Our table had a great view of the city lights. We had a lovely meal and some wine. I had always fancied Mel but tonight in these surroundings and in her outfit she looked amazing. I couldn’t get over how lucky I was.

By the time our meal was finished I think we were both starting to feel tired. I suggested a drink in the bar.

“Not tonight. I’m tired and we need to get back to the room for your surprise” Mel replied with a twinkle in her eye.

“My surprise?” I questioned

“It’s your turn to wait and see” she replied.

The elevator seemed to take an eternity to get to our floor. When we got to our room Mel gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and then told me to strip and get into bed while she powdered her nose.

I got into bed in record time. Mel appeared a couple of minutes obviously having reapplied her lipstick.

Mel stood facing me and then reached behind to pull down the zip on her dress and then let it fall to her feet. She was every mortal guy’s dream, stood there only in black stockings and suspenders with a tiny black thong. Her breasts were fabulous. I guessed they were probably a B or C cup. “Well, what do you think” Mel asked.

“Wow” was all I could muster.

Mel walked to the end of the end and then crawled up it and over me. She gave me a brief kiss “Thank you for agreeing to help us” she kissed me again “and thank you for this holiday” another kiss “and thank you for a wonderful evening”.

“We can start trying for a baby another day. Tonight is my treat to you” Mel said “Just lie back and enjoy it” she added.

She must have seen the smile on my face as she crawled back down the bed pulling the top sheet with her. “Hmm very nice” she said appreciatively. My cock of course, was as hard as a rock by now, waiting and hoping.

Grasping gently around my cock, she slowly started to move her hand up and down my length.

Her head tilted, slightly as she watched her hand glide over my taunt skin, whilst caressing my sack with the other hand.

Leaning over my cock, she looked me in the eyes and licked her lips. She then gently blew over the head. It was such a subtle brush of cool air, but the effect on me was a jolt of pure pleasure.

She then gently kissed the end and swirled her tongue around it

“Let me see if I remember how to do this” she whispered.

Leaning forward again, her lips surrounded the head of my cock, sucking the tip. She then ran her tongue down the underside, before continuing to my ever tightening balls. She sucked one, and then the other, into her mouth, as her tongue swirled and tickled through the ridged furrows.

Lowering her position, her tongue licked all around the head. While one hand fondled my balls, the other slid along my cock in long hard strokes. My moans grow louder and deeper as my cock throbbed and twitched under her grip.

After a few minutes of this, Mel obviously sensed that I was getting close and she stopped, her hand frozen in place around my pulsing tool.

She released her hand and I eventually relaxed. This was her cue to continue, with my urge to cum subsided, she began licking back up, bathing me with her tongue, and seeking the head of my cock once more.

Mel fed me into her mouth, her lips rhythmically moving up and down the shaft. Each time she retreated up the shaft, her cheeks became sunken from the suction she was applying. When she reached the head, she paused, looking me in the eyes, and then engulfed me again making muffled moans as she descended.

"Oh god Mel" I moaned, my body rigid from the tension waiting to be released.

“I’m going to come” I said, not wishing to destroy the mood of the holiday by coming in her mouth without at least warning her.

“Not yet you’re not” Mel replied gripping the base of my shaft firmly between her thumb and fore-finger.

Amazingly the urge to come stopped.

“I’m going to make you suffer a little longer yet” Mel said

And so she did. Mel brought me to the edge of a climax three more times and stopped me from coming each time.

"God Mel, you’re driving me crazy here." I gasped.

“I know, I’ll let you come soon, but not yet” she said with an evil grin.

Twice again Mel worked her magic and again each time she stopped before I came.

I was going out of my mind by now, desperate for release.

Mel tightened her grip again “OK you’ve suffered enough, give me everything you’ve got” she said going down again.

Mel increased the suction in her mouth and pumped me hard with her hand.

My fingers grabbed at the sheets "Oh God... Oh God... Mel" I growled. A second later my release came and I shot my cum into her mouth.

Mel continued relentlessly. I was gasping out loud as more of my sperm pumped into her sucking mouth. "Stop... stop... no more... no more" I pleaded as I pumped my last drops. Mel slowed releasing her grip, cradling my spent organ, while her tongue cleaned my shaft.

"Was it good?" she said, smiling through her saliva covered lips.

"The best I’ve ever had" I gasped in reply

Mel crawled up next to me and kissed me "The best you’ve had? Well, I still think I’m a little rusty. But I guess I’ll have time for some more practice" Mel said with a smile.

I was about to return the favour but Mel stopped me saying she was too tired for any more that night.

Mel cuddled up to me. We didn’t talk much and soon Mel fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.

------------------------

I awoke the next morning and was immediately greeted by Mel’s smiling face.

“Good morning” she said “Sleep well?”

“Good morning” I replied “How long have you been awake”

“Not long”

“You’re a nice sight to wake up to”

"Like what you see?" she asked, pushing the sheet off her. She was still dressed in her black thong and stockings

"Oh yes" was my reply.

I moved my left hand to one of her breasts, and gently squeezed and caressed it, causing Mel to moan in response.

I smiled, and my mouth seemed to follow. I closed my lips around the sensitive nipple and began to lick it tenderly. As a result, Mel sighed and closed her eyes.

"Oh yeah," Mel cooed, arching her neck in response. "Oh yeah... that feels good"

The nipple stood at erect attention as I prodded the tip of my tongue against it, over and over again.

I descended even lower, now splaying kisses along her flat stomach. I tongued her belly button; Mel giggled in response.

My mouth began sliding lower, then Mel's whole body tensed in obvious arousal as I quickly positioned my head between her thighs. After disposing of her thong, I placed two fingers upon her bald slit and parted its folds. I slipped my tongue inside, Mel was already wet.

She moaned and writhed in pleasure as I started to lap away at her pussy. I moved a finger to her clitoris and began to massage it.

When I slid a finger into her folds, Mel's body arched high beneath me. She let loose a long, drawn-out moan of pleasure. I enjoyed the sight of her breasts heaving. Mel's breathing had also become rather quick, and ragged.

I began thrusting my finger in-and-out of her pussy while now licking away at her clitoris with my tongue. My sole intention now was to help bring Mel an orgasm and I was well on my way to doing so.

Mel finally cried out in passion and her thighs tightened around my head. My tongue continued to work like crazy to lap up all of her juices.

"Yessss" she sighed.

I smiled, then slid up her body and planted my mouth upon hers for a passionate kiss. We swapped tongues as Mel hugged me with both arms, clutching my shoulders tightly.

“Good Morning?”

"Oh yeah!" Mel exclaimed, kissing me again. Mel then extended her tongue and met mine in an erotic exchange.

We kissed for quite some time, but when it ended, Mel wiggled out from underneath me and sat up upon the bed. She gently rolled me over onto my back, then straddled my hips and immediately lowered her pussy to me.

Both of us moaned with intense desire as my cock entered her. She put her hands on my chest and then began to rock back and forth. She gently bounced up and down upon my shaft, each downward thrust providing maximum penetration.

Soon, the action between us became more furious. Mel was now thrashing about upon my erection, our eyes locked together. Both of us were heating up. I moved my hands up to caress her breasts. Mel locked fingers with me clasping them tightly. I watched Mel above me, her eyes now closed and breasts bouncing about wildly, a look of pure lust upon her face.

As Mel came, her eyes flew open and locked onto mine. She opened her mouth as if to cry out but made no sound and then slumped forward onto my chest.

After a few moments, Mel wrapped her arms around my neck and locked onto me, driving her tongue into my mouth.

A minute later Mel sat back up and started to ride me again, this time reaching around behind her with one hand to caress my sack as she rode me.

With the added stimulation and some verbal encouragement from Mel, I soon exploded into her tight pussy. Mel leaned forward and kissed me passionately as I pumped my load into her.

I rolled Mel over and pinned her to the bed beneath me. "I could definitely get used to that." I said.

"It’s been a long time since I’ve done it” Mel replied.

We kissed and stroked each other for a while afterwards and then cuddled up.

We both drifted off to sleep again for another couple of hours.

--------------------------------

When we did finally get up and go down for breakfast we were told that we were too late and that they had finished serving breakfast.

“Oh well, I guess I’ve eaten already this morning” I joked. That earned me a dig in the ribs.

We walked around the block to a diner and had brunch there instead.

--------------------------------

That afternoon we went out for the harbour tour and had a walk around the park.

We had an early dinner at a place by the waterfront and then returned back to the hotel to get ready to go out for the show later that evening.

Back in the room I decided to have a shower before getting changed for the evening and went into the bathroom.

I was just rinsing my hair when I felt hands around my waist.

“I thought you might want some company” Mel said holding my tightly.

“Sounds good to me, would you like to get under the water?” I replied shifting round so that Mel could get under the jet.

I began to soap Mel's shoulders with the fruity smelling shower gel from behind her. She reached behind with a hand full of gel and massaged my member to hardness. I let my hands drop to her breasts and slowly caressed them, making her nipples stand straight. I manipulated her breasts and heard a soft moan.

Mel's hands left my erection and cupped mine over her bosom, giving them a tender squeeze. Her hands ascended up behind my neck and she arched her back causing her warm buttocks to make contact with my penis and exposing the front of her neck. I leaned forward and kissed her neck as she began to grind her backside into my crotch. My hands found their way down to Mel's bare pussy, making contact with her clitoris. Mel shuddered almost immediately. Turning her head she kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth as I continued my assault on her clit.

"Fuck me" Mel whispered into my ear. I was more than willing to oblige.

Mel bent forward, placing her hands down by the taps, exposing her tight ass and moist vagina. I guided the head of my erection to her labia and softly teased them by sliding it along the slit. She lunged her hips backward trying to get me to penetrate. I became a little caught up in teasing her and avoided entering her just yet. I let the tip of my cock linger at her entrance for a few moments and then let the head slide in.

I slid in further feeling the velvet walls of her vagina. I set a slow pace knowing I was teasing her. My hands caressed her hips and cheeks and then I let my right hand slip underneath to stroke her clit as I continued my slow rhythm. Mel mumbled that she was going cum and a couple of seconds later she gasped and went rigid in my hands.

I kept going and started to quicken my pace. Mel was panting, telling me that she wanted me to fuck her hard and come inside her. Mel bucked her hips quickly and rhythmically, impaling her self on my penis. Reaching behind her with on hand she cupped my scrotum and squeezed. That did it, I released my cum deep inside her and grunted loudly. I withdrew and Mel turned, reached down and caressed me as I went flaccid. We embraced and kissed for the next few minutes under the warm jet of water.

Just before 8pm we left our room, headed for Broadway.

As we came out of the hotel I took Mel’s hand in mind as we walked. I didn’t do it consciously, it was something I used to do with Sarah and I kind of did it without thinking. I realised what I had done a few moments later but then it occurred to me that Mel hadn’t pulled away. I decided I liked it and wondered if Mel did too.

I know it probably sounds stupid given all the sex we had just enjoyed together, but somehow that simple act of holding her hand as we walked, felt much more intimate.

We both enjoyed the show and afterward we visited a few bars before returning to the hotel.

That night we just lay cuddled up talking about how strange this whole situation was.

-------------------------------

The next morning, Sunday, we had an extended session and again fell asleep afterward, missing breakfast again.

We spent the day walking around the sites, including the Statue of Liberty and generally having a good time together.

In the evening we were pretty tired from all the walking and we opted for a quiet Italian restaurant.

We didn’t make love that night but instead kissed and cuddled up before falling asleep.

-----------------------------

Monday morning, the first thing I noticed as I slowly woke up was that something felt very good. As I became more conscious I realised Mel was between my legs with my cock in her mouth.

Within seconds of waking I was panting hard. Mel realised I was awake and went for a quick kill. A minute or two later my body stiffened and I thrust my hips up toward her eager mouth. Mel swallowed everything I had and again cleaned me up.

“Oh my god” I said.

Mel moved up on top of me and kissed me. “Good morning” she said.

“Good morning” I replied pulling her close for a kiss. “I can’t think of a better way to start the day”.

“I can” she replied reaching down to stroke my shrivelled cock.

I returned the favour bringing Mel to two orgasms with my tongue and fingers. We kissed and I was about to climb on top of her when she pushed me off.

“No more, save it for later. I want breakfast this morning” she said “and before you say it, YES, I know I’ve already eaten this morning” she added playfully.

We got dressed and for the first time had breakfast in the hotel. Over breakfast Mel produced a piece of paper and read though all the items on her shopping list.

“Oh yes. Will I need a swimming costume? I bought two new ones especially for the holiday but seem to have left them at home” Mel asked

“Yes I think it is safe to say you’ll need a swimming costume in the Caribbean”

“The Caribbean? You’re joking right?”

“No, no joke, we fly to Antigua tomorrow morning”

“I don’t know what to say. Thank you……Oh my god, Antigua!” Mel said shaking her head “In that case we definitely need to go shopping”.

I spent the whole morning being dragged from one shop to another as she worked her way through the list. Actually, I enjoyed walking around with her. She seemed just as happy to hold my hand as I was to hold hers and in fact she initiated it several times.

After a late lunch we still had a few more “must have” items to get. In one store Mel was browsing through a rail of swimwear. “You pick one for me” Mel said seeing me starting to lose interest.

“OK” I replied seizing my chance. I rifled through the selection and came across a tiny black bikini, and I mean tiny. The top would only barely contain her breasts and the bottoms had tiny triangle at the front with just a string back to them. “This one” I said holding it up triumphantly.

“I might have guessed” Mel replied rolling her eyes. “OK but I’ll also need one I can actually swim in” she said, then finally selecting a slightly more substantial white bikini.

By 6pm we had finally finished the epic shopping trip. My feet were killing me and so were my arms from all the bags I was carrying.

----------------------------

We dropped-off the bags at our room and went straight out for some drinks and a Chinese meal.

At the end of the meal we opened our fortune cookies; mine said that something fairly abstract which meant nothing to me; Mel’s said that true love was closer then she thought. Mel gave me a funny look and then started to laugh it off.

We took a slow walk around, holding hands, before returning to the hotel.

That night Mel took the initiative again stroking me to life as we lay cuddled together.

I rolled her onto her back and me over on top of her. As we kissed Mel parted her legs and I slipped between them.

Our love making was very slow and gentle. Mel came first, moaning into my mouth during a kiss as she came. I followed soon after coming deep inside her.

We fell asleep cuddled together.

Chapter 3 (Antigua) to follow.