From Stephen to Stephanie Pt. 05

Story Info
Feminisation takes another turn.
2.1k words
4.41
44.6k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

The preparations for my wedding proceeded apace, I was never allowed to see my wedding dress and was kept hooded during all of the fittings for it, these fittings were numerous and each time the skirt was made tighter, I wondered how on earth I would be able to walk in it. My training in every area increased, my voice coach visiting daily, my corsets were tightened regularly and I was back to sleeping in a training one (in fact I was only free of one for about an hour a day), I was now regularly wearing 5'' heels and was having daily deportment lessons One new thing was that I was made to wear a lockable pearl choker for long periods, this had numerous strands and was tight fitting, It acted almost like a collar making me keep my chin up. When I saw myself in the mirrors of the training room I realised just how far my feminisation had come, every movement and gesture was nearly perfectly feminine.

The big day came, I had by now accepted my fate, I saw no way of escaping from it, I was roused early and firstly butt plugged before being dressed in my bridal underwear consisting of a ivory over-bust satin corset, matching French knickers, white silk stockings and ivory satin high heeled shoes.

Kate the shop owner from the mainland had come for the wedding, she did my make-up, nails and hair, looking at myself in the mirror I saw this beautiful woman emerging, I was at this point surprised that I wasn't made to wear a gaff as my erection was visible in outline through the satin of my knickers, the ever present pressure from my butt plug ensuring I never lost arousal. I was hoping my dress would hide this

My dress came next, it was an amazing full length gown in heavy ivory satin, it was fishtail style with the dress being incredibly tight right down to below my knees, I could only move with the tiniest steps making my movements ultra-feminine, my erection could be clearly seen as the satin of the dress was so tight, when I asked Kate if could wear a gaff to hide my embarrassment, Kate told me that it was a compliment to my new 'Husband' to show my arousal. A pair of long ivory satin gloves and a tighter fitting pearl choker completed my outfit, we were ready to go, and I found myself trembling.

Chapter two

I was glad that I'd had all my deportment lessons to help me deal with my heels and the tightness of my dress as I crossed the lane to the small chapel, we stopped outside the door for Kate (who was acting as my bridesmaid) to put my wrists into thin decorative handcuffs in front of me before handing me a small bouquet to carry, having my hands there at least the advantage of covering my arousal.

I quickly found there was also a disadvantage, my gloved hands rubbed on the satin of my dress and the handcuffs prevented me from moving them, every step I took therefore made me more aroused. Kate's next act was to gag me with an ivory silk scarf, even on my wedding day I had to be totally submissive, finally she lowered the veil over my face, and I was surprised to find that it was not lace but heavy satin meaning that I was effectively blindfolded.

I was led up the aisle and stood beside my 'husband', I obviously could not get even a glimpse of her but her perfume was very recognisable, I hoped that I was not marrying Emma, life with her would be impossible!

The service started, my 'husband' was told that all of the vows were to be taken by me, she would not be required to speak, and of course this also meant that she would not give away her identity. I wondered how I was supposed to deal with vows as my gag was tight enough to prevent any speech

The ceremony continued, I now recognised the voice of the person leading it as that of Emma, so that was one relief, I was not marrying her. She said she'd ask me questions, no response or no clear response from me would automatically mean that I had agreed with the vow, at that point Emma would confirm my decision. The words I have underlined were the ones that Emma put real emphasis on

Vow one; do you promise never to wear male clothing again and do you promise to always present as a woman? I tried desperately to speak through my gag to say no, I then heard Emma say that the bride had agreed to the vow

Vow two; do you promise to accept bondage at any time directed by your 'Husband?' My gag had loosened slightly and I could almost say a clear 'no', just at that point I felt the back of my veil lifting and someone tightening my gag, Emma repeated the question and said the bride has agreed to the second vow

By this time I was trying to wriggle free of my handcuffs which of course were covering my erection, the wriggling of course made further contact between my satin covered hands and the satin of my dress. To make matters worse just at that moment my butt plug was switched on at slow speed, I moaned with pleasure, the sound I thought barely audible, clearly not the case as I heard the sound of applause from the 'congregation!

Vow three; do you promise to accept willingly any punishment that you're 'Husband' thinks necessary for you? By this stage the plug had speeded up, my moans were the only sound I could make, Emma said that clearly the bride not only agreed with the third vow but was obviously excited by obeying it

Vow four; do you promise to accept and carry out without question any sexual demands made on you by your 'Husband'? The plug was now running at a slow pulse, I longed for sexual release and continued moaning through my gag, and once again Emma said that the bride had accepted this vow

Emma announced that this was now the point of the final vow and that I needed to be prepared for it, once again the back of my veil was lifted, my gag was then removed before a large scarf was stuffed into my mouth, a second scarf was tied over it to hold it in place, both scarves were perfumed, again I recognised the aroma but could not place it, this gag prevented all sound.

The plug again speeded up, I found myself squirming with pleasure which made things more arousing as my movements rubbed the satin of my wedding dress against my skin.

Emma announced the final vow; do you accept your role from this moment onwards is as a submissive to your 'Husband'? Emma again said that I'd agreed before pronouncing us 'Husband' and 'wife'

My veil was removed, I turned slowly and somewhat fearfully to see who was beside me...

Smiling at me was a lady in a beautifully cut fitted black satin trouser suit which showed her figure off to perfection the high heels she wore brought her eyes level with mine, it was Susie my wife! No wonder the perfume I had smelt was familiar

Chapter three

My initial reactions were so mixed, delight in seeing her, embarrassment as to my appearance and a general roller coaster of emotions, there were things I needed to ask her and things I needed to try and explain. Her first action was to kiss me gently on the lips, the scarf gagging me was deeply tied into my mouth and had left them exposed, I expected her to remove the restraints from my hands or at least to remove my gag, she did neither but instead ran her hands over the outline of my erection still showing through the tight satin of my dress her eyes gazing deep into mine.

Susie took my arm and we walked down the aisle together, outside the people on the island showered us with confetti and we went back to Emma's house for the reception

Susie led me through the dining room to the top table, due to my tight dress and handcuffed wrists she had to help me to sit, I could not believe my ears when I heard her ask for help to bind me to the chair, I was so shocked that I didn't try to resist and I was soon completely helpless once again

She began her speech, firstly she said she wanted to thank from the bottom of her heart all of her dear friends who were there, they had made of all this possible and they may well have saved her relationship with me, she went on to say that the wonderful job they had done in feminising me was amazing and that the new Stephanie looked stunning.

She went on to talk about the amazing stroke of luck that had brought about her first meeting with Samantha and Karen, it was their introducing her to the whole idea of female led relationships that had resulted in today, she gave them her deepest thanks

Now to talk about Kate she said, as she thanked thanking her personally for the wonderful clothing you provided for my new wife.

And finally she said, her thanks had to go to Emma, not only for turning my new wife into the submissive I craved but also for providing the technology that had enabled me to watch so much of events as they unfolded

I sat amazed at the planning and detail my wife had gone into, there were more speeches and then I was at last untied from my chair, I held my hands out for my wife to unlock my handcuffs, she smiled and shook her head whispering 'not just yet' as she did so. She led me from the dining room to a small side room and helped me sit in an armchair, she sat opposite me, and she looked so beautiful.

I tried to ask her to remove my gag, the sounds I was making made no sense but I was sure that she would get the point I was trying to make, again she smiled saying, no I want you to remain gagged, you are after all the submissive and you need to listen

She went on to say that she had never really stopped loving me, she had however become bored with the person I was, she had wanted things to change, fling with Emma only reinforced she wanted me but with my submissive and feminine side, the special hormones I had been taking reinforced my feminine side but were clever enough not to remove my capacity for erections, the video link had reinforced her needs.

My wife that there was now a point in our lives that was really important, until now I had been forced into femininity, she believed that now whatever happened next needed to be my decision.

She said that in the next room was a choice of male or female clothes

If I chose the female ones that meant that I had accepted my submissive female place in our lives and would accept our ongoing relationship, it would mean that our marriage would be female led and that I would accept having breast enhancements in the future

If I chose the male ones we'd stay friends but no longer as a married couple, it was to be my choice. She told me that Kate was waiting for me in the next room to help me out of my wedding dress and corset, I went through the door with a clear decision already in my head, this uncertainty and madness had to end

It took me a long time to go back to the dining room, I was really concerned about the decision I had made, it would change my relationship with my wife forever, the moment I walked in the door a big cheer went up, I'd made the decision to be Stephanie, I was dressed in the outfit I'd worn a while ago. Black satin underwear including a corset, black opaque stockings, the very short leather pencil skirt with a side split that showed off my stocking tops, a black silk halter neck blouse and a pair of knee length high heeled boots. I'd even taken the trouble to put a headscarf on in the same way Kate had done all that time ago.

My wife must have known that I'd make the right decision, she was dressed identically, she reached across and move the knot of my headscarf from below my lips to between them before we set off on our honeymoon

More to follow!