From Straight to Gay Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying nothing, I kept going, as their laughter filled the hallway. I got into the bathroom, washed my face and hair and looked in the mirror. How was I going to explain this to Tabitha? I walked back towards Cavin's room as fast as I could.

I got in there and Cavin was getting the table ready for poker. Cavin looked up and said, "You can leave. If you need to cum, you may go down to room 112 and say Cavin sent you. If you go though, understand you won't get a blow job, but you will get to fuck someone. Now get the fuck out of here, some real men are coming to play poker."

I got dressed and headed out the building, my mind saying don't go to room 112, but my cock saying, "um excuse me, actually yes you are going to room 112." I followed my cock and knocked on the door.

I heard a voice say "Who is it?" and I entered.

I responded, "Um Cavin sent me."

"Come in," the voice replied.

I walked in and saw Austin Miller. He was a 300 plus pound all-star white offensive lineman. I starred at him stunned as he got up and said, "So you are here to fuck me?"

"Um," I began.

He smiled, "Its ok. I am one of Cavin's sluts, just like you must be now. Each of us have different roles."

"Um," I tried.

Laughing he asked, "Don't worry what is your name?"

"Carter," I said.

"Get undressed," he said, as he pulled down his sweats. He handed me some lube and said, "Fuck me hard and come inside me. I love being fucked."

Desperately needing to cum, I lubed my cock and positioned myself behind the large man. I hesitated briefly but then slid rather easily into Austin's ass. I don't know what he did, but after my cock slid inside his ass, he tightened his ass cheeks around my cock. The feeling was amazing. He moaned, "Harder, fuck my ass harder."

Following his instructions, I began thrusting as fast as I could and going as deep as I could. He whimpered in pleasure huffing and puffing with each hard stroke. I held on to his hips and pounded him like I never had a woman. And just like Elmer was the best blow job I had ever received, this was quickly becoming the greatest fuck I had ever had. I knew I was close, but I didn't want this sensation to end. Yet, my cock had a mind of its own and realizing I was about to burst I grunted, "Here comes my cum faggot, take it all." Instantly my most powerful orgasm exploded out of me and into the massive offensive lineman.

He grunted as he begged like a little school girl, "Keep pounding me, don't stop, please, please keep fucking me." So I kept pumping and then realized he was stroking his cock as I drilled him. His moans got more animated and then he clearly came spraying his cum all over the back of his couch. I slid out of his cum filled ass and collapsed on a nearby chair.

He pulled up his pants and said, "Thanks, you have a great cock."

I laughed and said, "I don't know what you did with your ass, but it was so fucking tight I never wanted to leave it."

He responded, "Just something I have learned over the years. Most guys who fuck me, say I am much better than any pussy."

Realizing how awkward this was, I began getting dressed.

Austin noticing the tension said, "You seem ashamed."

"Well, I just fucked a guy and I just got my ass fucked for the first time," I said somewhat matter of factly.

No reason to be ashamed. Many guys like having sex with other men. Over half the football team has fucked my ass and over half the men in this dorm have too. It is natural. Shakespeare even fucked men."

"Its just, I am engaged to be married," I said frustratingly.

"I see; don't worry. Cavin will never stop that if you really love her and if that is what you want, although he will insist that you tell her the truth. He believes in honesty."

"Really?"

"Hey did he make you do anything without your consent?"

"No, but."

"Did you willingly take his cock in your mouth and ass?"

"I suppose."

"Exactly. Cavin just has a power over men who have gay tendencies. If you were not gay at all, you would not have allowed him to dominate you."

Accepting reality, I slumped on a chair and said, "I suppose."

Austin then said "Lets put it this way. Would you never suck his cock or be fucked by him again to be with your fiancé?"

I thought about this a long time. "No, I can't explain it, but I loved feeling his cock in my mouth and in my ass."

"I assumed so. So you need to be truthful to her. Either she will accept you as you are, or she won't . Either way, she will eventually find out."

"True. But how do I tell her?"

"Oh Cavin will make that happen."

"How?"

"Oh in some way to show he has power over you. He will humiliate you in front of her in some way."

"Oh. How did he do it to you?"

"He didn't. I have always been gay," Austin admitted.

I was ready to leave, but how does one leave after he just fucked a guy in the ass. If it was a girl, I would give her a kiss and babble some sort of sincere I had a good time crap. But what do I say now. Austin reading my mind said, "Well, I am going out in a bit, but if you ever need a place to shoot a load, come on over."

"Um, yeah thanks," I said and just left. Thankfully no one was in the hallway and I rushed back to my dorm. When I got there I had three texts. One from my girl asking what our plan was tomorrow and two from Cavin.

The first one said, "Did you enjoy Austin's bottom? It is ridiculously tight isn't it?"

The second one said, "I am having a party tomorrow night, I expect you there and bring your lady."

I sighed knowing I had to go to the party and that by the end of the night I may no longer be engaged. I knew I had to tell her before the party, but how?

I texted him back "I will try, what kind of party is it?"

He texted me back, "Well Thursday is Halloween, so can you guess? By the way, I expect you to dress like a girl."

"A girl?" I text back.

"Yes. I expect the full thing. Dress, stockings, (no pantyhose), bra, some sort of fake tits, lipstick, make-up, hair and heels."

I sighed. How was I going to explain this to Tabitha. I didn't text back as I considered this.

A few minutes later he texted back. "I expect a very pretty little cocksucker tomorrow, understand? I expect an answer in thirty seconds."

Immediately I texted back, "Yes I understand."

I went and had a shower. I actually did some school work and watched some TV. Around 1:30, just as I was getting ready to hit the hay, I got another text. It was from him again and it said, "Hey, my bros ditched with some ho's, I need a ride home. Come get me, NOW, at the Vixon Club."

I got dressed and texted him back, "Be there in 15 minutes."

"Good bitch, I will be inside, tell the bouncer you are Cavin's cunt," he responded.

Fuck, I thought to myself, this can't be good. Yet, my cock was already standing at attention.

I drove to the most popular club in the city for college students. I parked the car a few blocks away and walked to the club. There was a long line up. I walked past the line and went to the large, all muscle, 6'4 bouncer and whispered, "Hi, I am Cavin's cunt."

The man chuckled and said "Well head on in cocksucker." Two blonde girls at the front of the line mouths dropped as they heard his words and I was allowed inside.

Once inside, I found Cavin at a table with a few other people. Cavin stood up and walked over to me. "Right on time slut, let's go."

I followed him outside, past the girls who had just a minute earlier heard that I was a cocksucker. I kept my head down as we walked back to my car. About a block away, he pulled me into an open doorway of a shop and said, "Hungry?"

I was a bit confused until he unbuttoned his pants. I looked around, we were somewhat secluded, but people across the street could possibly see what was going on, as could anyone driving by. He saw my trepidation as he said, "Get on your knees faggot."

I obeyed and took his stiff missile in my mouth. I wanted to make him cum quick, so I sucked him as fast as I could. A minute or two in, I heard a car horn honk, then a second. Humiliation overwhelmed me, but I kept sucking, knowing as embarrassed as I was, I also was indeed hungry for his cum. "Hi maam," I heard Cavin say, as a pair of heels clicked on by. I tried to go deeper, make him cum faster, as I heard him say, "Hi ladies, enjoying the show?"

A girl's voice said, "Wow, that is hot."

Another slurred, "Your cock is huge."

"Thanks," he grunted, as he grabbed my head and began fucking my face.

A voice said, "Oh yeah, fuck your little cocksucker."

Another grunt and he pulled out and showered my face with his jizz. He then said, "Say hi to the girls."

I looked up and saw three, probably 19 year old girls, all dressed as whores on the prowl, watching the free show. Cum dripping down my cheek, I said, "Hi."

One pulled out her camera and took a picture of my cum soaked face and Cavin's cock. Then they went on their way. Cavin pulled his pants up and I stood up, still covered in cum. "You look good in my cum, keep it on. "

We went to my car and started driving back to the dorm. I asked him out of curiosity, "How many guys have you," I paused, unsure how to ask what I wanted to know.

He grinned, "How many little faggots do I have?"

I nodded.

"Well, I have add over a 100 in my life at least, and screwed a couple hundred woman as well. But right now I have a dozen or so faggots who are at my disposal and another dozen woman."

"Oh," I said, slightly disappointed that I was just another guy.

"Pull in here," he said, pointing to a 7-11. He then handed me 5 bucks, "Go get me a coke and some ketchup chips."

I took the money. I walked into the, thankfully empty, store, grabbed the pop and chips and headed to the till. The girl, who I instantly recognized as in my stats class, said, "Um, aren't you in my stats class?"

"Yes," I responded casually while ignoring the fact that I still had sticky goo all over my face and hair.

She rang the things in and I paid her. As I started to leave, she asked "Do you mind me asking, why you have cum all over your face?"

I just kept walking humiliated.

I returned to the car and Cavin was now standing up, leaning on the side of the car, the door still open. He said, "She is quite pretty."

"Yes," I responded, giving him the pop and chips. "She is in one of my classes."

"Really," he said, "Well we better give her a show then."

He unbuckled his pants and said, "Get to work bitch. But first turn around and make eye contact."

I did.

"Now suck me cocksucker."

I dropped to my knees and began sucking. The door, open, blocked the cars passing by from seeing anything, but I was in plain view for the 7-11 clerk. I sucked his cock for a couple minutes when he said, "That's enough". I stopped. He then said, "Look back at her and give her a smile."

I obeyed, her look stunned, yet with a smirk. I then returned to the car. On the last few minutes home, his cock stood erect, just sitting there. He said to me, "So what are you going to tell Tabitha?"

"I don't know," I honestly replied.

"You know I bet you I could have her sucking my cock and taking it in the ass by the end of the night."

"No way," I responded, "I am the only guy she has ever slept with."

"You weren't an eager cock sucking faggot yesterday either were you."

I said nothing.

"Were you?" he repeated.

"No I wasn't," I agreed.

"Tell you what, I take your challenge. By the end of tomorrow night, I will fuck your fiancé."

"I-I-I didn't challenge you," I panicked.

"I think you did. Either way, it is happening. I expect you at tomorrow's party with her, do you understand."

"Yes," I responded as we approached a red light.

He grabbed my head and shoved it down on his cock. I sucked a few seconds and then he said, "Red light." I came back up and saw a woman in her 50s starring at me.

I blushed and started driving and arrived at his dorm.

He looked at me and said "For now on you address me as master?"

"Yes master," I obediently said.

"Even in public."

"Yes master," I agreed.

"Good," he said and finished "Tomorrow I fuck your fiancé and tomorrow she finds out you like cock." He then walked away.

Sadly, I was still horny. I got out of the car, it was 2:30am, but I went and knocked on Austin's door. I heard grunting as he called, "Who is it?"

"Carter," I responded.

"Come on in," he said. I walked in and he was in the exit same position as when I was fucking him. But right now he was being fucked by a small blonde girl with a strap-on.

She smiled at me, "Oh look another faggot."

Through grunts he said, "Carter this is Bethany, Bethany Carter."

"Hi," I said.

Bethany smiled and said, "Do you have cum on your face?"

"Yes," I replied.

Austin laughed, "Another round with Cavin?"

"Yes," I replied.

"He loves to see how far he can humiliate his boys."

"I am beginning to see that," I said, "He plans to fuck my fiancé tomorrow."

"Ahh," he said, a strap-on still in his ass, "You know he probably will."

Brittany broke the conversation as she said, "Get naked faggot, I want to watch." She pulled her strap-on out of Austin's ass.

I got undressed as Austin casually said, "Wow Carter, when I said any time, I did not really mean any time."

"Sorry," I responded, "I just, I don't know, I just,".

Austin smiled and said, "Its ok, just get over here and fuck me."

I obliged, sliding my rod into his ass. I was fucking him for a couple minutes when I felt Bethany behind me. "Stand still for a minute," she demanded. And without lube, she began pushing her cock in my ass. It was awkward, but soon I was the middle piece of a fuck sandwich. We eventually began moving in a constant rhythm and the strap-on stayed deep in my arse as I went in and out of Austin. The cock in my ass had me extra hot and I shot a second loud of cum in Austin's sweet ass. Brittany then pulled out of my ass and pushed my head down. Soon I was sucking her plastic toy. This went on for a minute until Austin came over pulled me up and kissed me.

The kiss stunned me, it was soft and tender. It occurred to me I had done a lot of dirty things the last day, but never done anything so intimate. He then broke the kiss and asked shyly, "Will you please suck me."

I smiled for probably the first time in two days as I said, "Austin, I would love too." I looked at Bethany who had a camcorder in her hands. I shrugged, dropped to my knees and took Austin's much smaller 5 inch cock in my mouth. I sucked for only a couple minutes and he shot a loud of cum in my mouth.

As I got dressed, I was surprised to see Austin bent back over and again taking Bethany's strap-on in his ass. I said, "Thanks Austin."

As he grunted, "No problem, grab a card on my desk over there, its my cell."

I walked over and grabbed it. "If you want to fuck me this late next time, call me first."

"Sure thing," I said and left.

I returned home and went to bed.

NEXT DAY: SATURDAY

I told Tabitha my Halloween plan and she thought it was brilliant. She took me shopping and helped create my outfit. She stressed I could not look better than her, so she picked out an incredibly naughty French maid outfit.

I got a few texts from Cavin throughout the day:

"I am going to fuck your fiancé in front of you."

"Does she know you are a cocksucker?'

"Maybe I will let you both suck my cock and see who is better?"

"Does she take it in the ass, or does only my faggot like it in the ass?"

"The video of you with Austin is quite good."

"Did you know Bethany knows your fiancé?"

"Don't worry, she won't tell her you're a faggot, until you tell her."

By the time the party arrived I was a basketcase. Tabitha dressed me up, did my make-up and I have to admit I looked very good. Tabitha looked amazing as well. The plan was to go the 7:00 movie, our Saturday tradition, and then head to the party.

We both had a couple drinks at supper and then went to the movie. At the movie, I was shockingly surprised to bump into Cavin.

"Hi Carter, don't you look pretty; and Tabitha wow," he said as he sauntered over to us.

"Hi, Master," I responded.

"Thanks," Tabitha greeted, although she gave ne a strange look.

"What movie are you going to?" he asked.

"Saw 3D," I replied.

"Me too," he said, "But my buddy ditched me."

Tabitha, being Tabitha, said, "Well you could watch it with us if you want."

"Well thanks," he said, "I'll get the snacks, my treat."

He went and got the snacks as I got a text. "Here begins the seduction your girl."

We went in the theatre and sat down. I was in the middle. We then watched the movie in silence. I kept waiting for something to happen, but nothing did I was finally getting relaxed when with about 20 minutes left in the movie, Cavin 'accidently' spilled a pepsi all over my dress. "I'm so sorry Carter. Here is some money, go grab another one."

I got up and began to leave, noticing he was now sitting in my spot.

As I left the theatre and hit the bathroom I bumped into my Accounting professor Mr. Adams. He looked at me and said, "I am supposed to entertain you for 20 minutes."

"But I need to get back to my fiance."

He smiled and said, "No, you need to let your master seduce your fiancé while I please you."

"But you're my professor."

"And today you are about to get a lesson."

He led me into a bathroom stall, he hiked up my dress and took my cock in his mouth. I sat there and watched by 68 year old professor bob up and down slowly, so slowly, on my cock. He took my cock out of his mouth and said, "You have a great cock Carter." He then slid his tongue down my shaft began sucking my bag. He sucked each ball in his mouth individually, taking his time. He then moved back up to my cock. He looked up at me and said, "Tell me what you want Carter."

I looked at him and said, "Please suck my cock, Professor Adams."

He put is mouth back on my cock and continued the slow blow job. His mouth, full of saliva, coated my cock, making the sensation more thrilling. His tenderness was driving me nuts. I moaned, "Professor, please, faster."

He instantly moved faster, taking my whole cock into his mouth. I was getting close when he suddenly stopped. He looked at me and said, "How is your fiancé right now?"

I grabbed his head, shoved my cock back into his mouth and said, "Shut up professor and suck my cock." Frustrated and horny I began to really pound my geezer of a professor's mouth. I don't know why but I became verbal, "Suck it professor. Take my hard cock."

I heard a couple people in the bathroom, yet I kept saying, "Take my cum faggot, take it all." I sprayed my cum into his throat. I pulled down my dress and said, "Thanks professor, you are a very good cocksucker."

I walked out of the stall, my professor still on his knees, and saw three guys, all probably 18 or 19 standing there in awe. I smiled at them and said, "If you want a blow job, just enter the stall." I walked out as I heard the stall door close.

I returned to the movie and saw Cavin had his right arm around her and as I got closer I realized his left hand was under her skirt. I backed up a bit and watched. He was clearly fingering her, with others were in seats in front and behind her. This continued for a few minutes, until the credits went up. I went back outside and a couple minutes later Cavin and a red faced Tabitha exited the theatre. I walked up to them and said, "Sorry, getting pop out of a dress is a bitch."

Cavin laughed and said, "No problem. The movie sucked, so you missed fuck all." I noticed, but pretended not to, that Cavin had his hand on her ass. He continued, "Well I got to go and get ready for the party. See ya soon." He then gave me a high five and headed out.

I grabbed my fiancés' hand and we walked back to the car. I asked, "So how was the movie?"