From Stubble to Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then returned to her closet to get together the perfect items; Daniela then caught the tight fitting blouse I threw to her and puts it on, slipping her arms through and them pulling the blouse together in front of her to do the buttons. She struggle with the buttons being on the wrong side but gets it on. I then handed her a little short black skirt, and with obedient puts the skirt on.

I watched as she got dressed, 'Oh soon it will be time for me to walk out with her like this and I just couldn't wait until then.' I thought as she wriggled into black shirt; she asked for my aid with the zip to the side. I as any guy would stepped in and then zips it up for her. It is so snug, his ass the skirt just hugged his panty clad buns perfect tight in it. Daniela ran her hands over the smooth material; like this new feel and fit to her figure.

After she put on the shoes, I gave her a nice suiting bracelet from her jewellery box and then a hair band; she puts on the hair band making her hair line look more feminine; just adding to that very nice and sexy look. I was almost shocked by the transformation she had freely undertook.

Her long straight black hair pulled back by the bank and flowed down to her shoulders; it was as if it framed her face. Her eyes were a light brown, big and attractive. Her panted lips were full and delicately glossed; I saw the he at this point run his tongue along his glossy lips. Daniela used her make-up skills well to give her a true feminine base; she had wiped away all his true mescaline distinguish features. Daniela has since told me how she just loves the taste of lip gloss.

After she had put everything and the transformation was done I gave her a look. "You've always had the look do you know that Pauly."

Without a reply I held my finger in the hair and had her turn for me; showing me how she now looked; front, back and from the sides. She without a shadow of doubt looked beautiful with those curvy hips, her long slender legs encased in those sheer pantyhose sitting perched up on those stilettos. I could remember looking her every inch from head to toe; a hint of sweet, a rush of class, a layer of flow and a firm touch of lust to the girl I had always dreamt of. "Wow beautiful just look at you,' I said happily as I spun her around. 'You are gorgeous." By this state she had not yet seen herself; I had moved the mirror so that she couldn't peek until she stood before me entirely transformed; oh out of sheer curiosity her head turned from left to then right as he tried to get just a mere glimpse and didn't know the true; you see as I had made sure ''Danilo'' had gotten dressed only for me.

"So then Daniela, tell me what you felt when you first put on your sexy tight panties?"

I saw her blush again; she was Daniela now and she answered sweetly. "I got firm; my cock... er my new boypussy; I so need to calm down."

I smiled back at her from ear to ear and asks another question. "Why did your boypussy get firm there Daniela?"

She stopped herself for a second and started to shuffle for a bit in her heels; the heels were to my utter delight forced her to wiggle that tight butt, putting one foot ahead of the other as she walk. Clearly the ''Danilo'' that still hung on was trying to hide her true feelings; as she didn't yet wish to admit to me nor herself the truth, so she looked around and continued to make herself look just right. "Trust in me Daniela... Tell me the truth; take a look for yourself then tell me!" I said excitedly pulling the closet door open to reveal the full length mirror.

She turned slowly to the mirror not really knowing what to expect. I watched her closely; she was truly stunned into silence, her pink-ish red lips parted forming into a seductive ''o'' complete with a generous amount of shiny lip-gloss. Daniela stood before her now and she too time to admire herself in the mirror; spinning herself to the left and to the right; she touched her chest her hands for a second touching her breasts, then roamed over her tight waist and full hips. As she saw the true that lay before him Daniela heard my voice break through the silence; "Wow, you look soooo sexy; I just knew all along I could dress you up to look just like a girl." ''Danilo'' had to actually admit it to himself that yes as a girl he was indeed gorgeous; that kind of girl all those months ago he himself would have drooled over for sure. "So then Daniela how have I made you feel?" I asked her, truly and wholeheartedly wishing to know.

I saw her look at me, the answer now on her painted softened lips. "A new my Pauly... A new." I saw her look back at herself in the mirror a second time.

The lush and liking she felt for those silky panties she was wearing was overwhelming; even with all her doubts and fears still bubbling in her head. The reflection in the mirror before her was was so not ''Danilo;'' the vision so strikingly effeminate, enhanced by the luxurious lingerie. Tonight could not come soon enough.

"My boypussy in fact even now straining against the tight smooth silk of the panties it is exciting!" He carefully strut back and forth in front of the mirror, swaying his hot ass like a girl would.

Danilo is truly forgotten in that very moment as Daniela exult in this sexy feminine feelings washing over her. I was glad she was admitting her thought's and sensations to me and his reply stirred my drive; my cock stirring and twitching alive in my boxers. "Good my beauty; I am glad... I am truly glad that I could give you this opportunity... This gift of our friendship."

"I thank you Pauly do... I truly do...I felt so sexy; I have never felt as sexy as this before; it was a feeling that I'd bloody well missed out on my entire life."

-8-

I then stepped close and took hold of her hand; her nails of length and paint cutting back that warn and brokenness of a guy's hand to that of a female's. Without even realising it, my seven inch full erection was trying to break through my jeans. "What the hell,' I thought as I undid my pants and let them drop down to my ankles. 'By my girl and take my cock... I'm so horny for you and if we wish to go out I don't wanna be hard all night."

Daniela licked her lips and then fell quickly to her knees; he had truly developed a lust for my cock and took it freely and wantingly into her mouth; the gloss of her lips making it easy for my to thrust my wire hard cock inside. She kissed the head of my penis causing me to squirm; I felt every tingle in my body as her soft lips touch my sensitive penis. She looks me in the eye as she lifts her mouth away for a second away from my cock. "Damn I want you..." she stated and retook my cock in her mouth deep again.

Feeling satisfied that I'm in her sweet warm mouth, I let out a moan as she lowers herself again. I tried very hard to catch my breath as I'm holding on to my emotions not wanting yet to finish; however I was forced to close my eyes as she picks up the pace. She began take my penis vigorously and I feel my sperm moving through my penile canal. I moan yet a second, third and forth time, "Ughhhhh... Ohhh..." As I grab my shake uncontrollably and I cum in her mouth. I then gathered my thoughts.

Daniela looked down at her hand with the beautiful nails soaked with my sperm. Slowly she brought her hand to her mouth; she licked each figure off in turn as the sperm dripped off the tip of a nail into my mouth. I smiled; I can tell you I could have clearly cummed again; but time was ticking on and there was one key piece to her transformation missing. Her flat chest felt to me more like I was fucking a boy, then a sexy hot girl and I so wanted to hand over to her that finishing touch. "I have one more item for you to wear before we are done." And I go back to the closet.

I turn around holding a box; she looked into the box the surprise and want on her face when I revealed what was inside; her eyes wide; there was still an unknowing if she could actually find it within herself to put them on to her body or not. I handed her something that I had in fact brought even before I knew Daniela; a pair of real-type feeling and fitted silicone breasts, which were completed with nipples; truly the best money could buy. "Well, Daniela, there isn't a problem?' she heard my question and shook her head. 'These are your breasts bea, I have brought you the best here; a nice big pair of silicon filled falsies. As we both have come to realise the important it is to have a nice pair and I want you to put them inside your bra, so you will no longer have flat chest. Then you'll be a proper little girly-boy."

I saw her lips form a smile as Daniela stepped forward. "Oh master they were the last step in making me into a girly-boy!"

"Yes my beautiful."

"Then I can't wait to slip them on." I found her saying shyly; her soft hot lipstick coated lips parting, the little pink tip of her tongue reaching out to touch her lips.

I stepped forward not giving time for her emotions to rest; I opened the first few buttons of her blouse. She held them in her hands; I applied the mixture of spirit gum and some other adhesive and fitted them both breaths onto her chest; then slipping them into the cups of her bra; Daniela blended them into my natural skin tone with some make-up and I closed up the blouse once again; before stepping back with a smile on my face and state. "Oh yes they definitely give you that perfect girly-boy figure we've both been hoping for!" I could have ran around the room when I saw her nodded. It pulled up the blouse the material forming just right around them and with the bra being a bit of a push-up bra it truly gave her a nice cleavage. I could see that my Daniela immediately felt the change in weight on her chest, and the difference in how her clothes fit. I absolutely loved it, loved her; this incredibly feminine and beautiful girly-boy that now stood before me.

She couldn't help herself; she really couldn't keep her hands off her breasts as she looked and paraded in front of the dressing room mirror. "Ooh Pauly, they make the blouse look so sexy! My outfit matches me perfectly!" gush she was already feeling very possessive about his outfit.

I stepped back thinking to myself; 'Perfect.. it truly just finishes off the transformation.' And so here we both were dressed up no longer just two guy, but as a good looking coup just about to go out on the town, not as two best friend, but as something truly greater a guy and his truly sexy hot girlfriend. Just as she reapplied her lip gloss, as any girl would.

The taxi driver rang the apartment buzzer; I turned with a smile and asked. "So then my beautiful are we ready to go and begin your adventure?" I hadn't yet told her much about this evening all that she knew was it was her day in the limelight. I saw her step back into the room. I saw a drop of doubt holding Daniela back as fear take hold of him, he looked at me with those flashed eyes; suddenly feeling very vulnerable and frightened.

In a choked feminine voice she asked, "Pauly look do you really feel that I look all right?"

My eyes looked the girl figure that now stood before me; it hadn't helped that he hand's down was the better looking girl I had ever seen, if I do say so myself. I nodded, "I truly think we can...' I said without hesitation; not wishing for the fear and doubt to fester; I was there right next to her and had taken her by the arm, covering her mouth with mine; then whispered sexually in her ear. 'I can tell you this you are great, the girl I saw shining through the very first moment I saw you. You are definitely Danilo no more, just try to relax and hey honey don't worry you have lift that guy you used to be long behind you." I wanted her to come with me I wanted to show all the beauty I had changed had created.

The taxi driver buzzed for a second time; "Come on grab your purse and gets go the taxi is waiting for you... So are we going or now?"

She clearly thought about it for a second and asked, "What dressed looking like this?"

I came to her and took my girl by the hand; she nodded her answer and I led her to the front door whispering to her. "Oh yes like that, just remember that I love you. I will never let anyone hurt you. You will actually come to enjoy this evening Daniela.' I walked past her and headed to the front door; before I continued, 'You do trust me?"

She nodded in reply. "Of course."

"Then Daniela know that I've been planning this for awhile now and I want everything to be perfect for you bea. I promise you that before the night is out, you will never feel sexier, than when you are dressed up and acting like a girl."

I saw as I stood in the door way her smile, then slow took one hesitant step forward. This had worked ultimately well, she had smiled to me "Come on then Pauly; lets go, let's see where the night leads us!" The girl stated with a smile; a much more feminine cure to her lips.

"Now enjoy your experience more and let's see if we cannot fool the whole damn world just how fucking good you look." I let her go a little before me; for the first time in heel's Daniela as got the walk just her; the movement of her hips and ass.

I stepped back and admired that ass of hers as it swayed from side to side. 'Truly looking good.' The though quickly crossed my mind.

Daniela could see the taxi down at the bottom of the stairs. In his in new girl-style we walked to the taxi door without stopping; I then pulled the door open and she stepped on inside. There was no more protest; I had finally done it I had been able to get the guy who once was this far.

We drove to a little nice bar I had never been to before, but I had done an internet search; a girl-to-guy had talked about it stating it being a bar she had gone to a few times; it being busy enough and safe enough to go to. It came off okay in her article and I guess that it was a good place where I thought Daniela and I could be ourselves and maybe somewhere that we should get to know.

As the taxi pulled up I noticed that it wasn't that busy in the line to the door. Daniela actually stepped out of the taxi first as I handed over the fair to the driver; the driver stating. "You lovely couple have a good night yeah..."

We walked up side by side, maybe the drive over had given her that little extra confidence. As we moved to the front of the line; I then felt her stop dead in her tracks. "Oh my god" I heard her whisper to herself, and she sounded shocked. I turned sharply to her; it had no doubt suddenly hit her the true realisation after falling out of the trance of horniness, excitement and enthusiasm that he was there as a girl.

Daniela looked, felt, and was dressed like a complete sexy girl. My penis was hard as a rock as I was walking hand in hand with this beauty queen. I stuck my cheat out knowing guys would stare at the girl at my side wishing they were in my position. I touched Daniela's arm briefly and whispered. "From now on you'll do everything expected of a girl; is that clear. You're my girl now, Daniela Utter." Making it feel as though it isn't that weird after all.

I saw him node in agreement and quietly whisper back. "Yeah Daniela Utter." The name echoed in his skull, it definitely bring out a familiar feeling that was lost at some point. And with that Daniela and I walked past the door security and walked to the main doors and then she stepped aside and actually allowed me to opened the door for her.

We entered in through the main doors; we walked apart, but close enough for her to gain strength from me. Then I saw it a guy looking over at her. 'Yeah I've clocked you...'

I then stepped in close behind Daniela and whispered into her ear. "Oh you are doing your magic... Those guys over there are sure into you." I saw a smile travel across her face, her lips pouting and full. We make a line through the bar making sure we had their eyes.

When the time was right I broke away from Daniela without much warning and headed to the toilet; as I left a guy from the group seemed to be waiting around. "Hey there.' he said stepping forward. 'My friend over there just wanted to say that you're a lucky guy your girlfriend is bloody hot!"

I made a fake laugh and shook my head. "Oh no she's no... No she's not my girlfriend, just merely a friend that's all... You know what it's like when a guy enters the friends-zone."

He stepped back. "Well hey like I said my friend thinks she's hot."

"Why tell him to come on over; Daniela would be glad to meet him." And I walked back to Daniela; my cock stiffened as my first steps for her had clearly worked; people were believing him to be a girl.

A I stood with Daniela I leaned in maybe a little too close and in a shushed tone stated for only him to hear. "Oh how I crave to fuck you right here right now... Just how you look like a girl turns me wild... Let's see how you would cope without your real tits and rightfully full of oestrogen."

However Daniela had no time to answer or even question my comments as the group of guys came over; one stepped bravely forward a glass of wine in his hand. "Woah, is this drink for me?" she ask, pointing at the glass; I noticed that my Daniela had found herself there some no sign of embarrassment; looking at him acting all sexy and coy. She must have liked this guy and wanted him to stay.

"Yup!" He truly was rather well handsome; the guy couldn't be no more than 21. He was rather tall and muscular; athletic body. No doubt about my hight about 5'8 or so, has an angular chin with some cute stubble, green light eyes and he has full sensuous lips. His medium length wavy brown hair framed his beautiful face.

His powerful lean body was encased all over in a tight sexy black top; which had bronze affect spikes on the shoulder and a pair of skinny dark denim jeans which cupped his ass just right and sexy leather-style boots. "Why thank you so much." Daniela chuckle softly, clearly flirting and than took the glass out of her hand. She being very feminine in her language and non-verbal actions. I watched her take a long sip, she was amused at how I left lipstick on my wine glass as she pulled the glass away from her lips.

Trevor also drank his drink; 'Oh you may need a couple move of those no doubt before I can set up getting you back to our place for what I've planned.'

He leaned in close placing one hand on the crest of her lower back for a kiss; he paused for a second a commented. "Your hair smell great."

"Thank... err..." she stated looking for his name.

"Trevor!"

"Well my name is Daniela.' she stated, saying her new name to someone else for the first time. 'It's nice to meet you." she said with a proud smile; then the pair kissed. It was pure electric; and clearly they both felt something too; I even noticed his cock tighten outwards in his pants.

It was clear that once Daniela had started her new softer feminine voice and tone was easy to maintain; it flowing freely like it's a natural part of her. I even found her doing her best to carry off feminine gestures like tossing my hair, a wave of the hand, etc.

"I don't think I recall ever seeing you in here before." He said.

"Yeah that's right; it's the first time..." They exchanged looks again.

"She doesn't live that far from here however." I found myself commenting; thinking that she had missed a trick.

The pair to my own happiness moved in closer to each other; Trevor tried hard to hide his sensation from me and his others friends to save him from their jokes. The pair talked for awhile; I stayed to the side making small talk with Trevor's other friends and he wasted no time finding her thigh and she had even leaned in just a little too much, which quickly caught my eye.

1...345678