From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Client #2 that I wanted him to fuck my face until I had his seed. He gave me his tool and I rooted it and he came in about a minute. Like his buddies, his first load of the day was really thick and creamy.

Now I really wanted to be a slut. I know, I know, but it was even more of a lustful deviant feeling. Before, I wanted to please them. Now, I wanted it just as badly as they did.

Bob spoke up. He was clearly in charge now.

"Ok, folks. Katie is going to need some rest soon, so we're going to give her a nice finale before we send her off to sleep."

They undid all of my belts and manacles and helped me up. I had a glass of champagne and asked Bob what they had planned for me before bed.

"Your going to get gangbanged, slut. I am going to let the men have their way with you. As soon as everybody cums, I will take you to bed with me. Now go let them do you how they want."

"Yes, Master." I tried not to look too excited, but I was happy that he wanted me in his bed. I was going to make these guys cum as fast as possible so I could be alone with Bob.

It looked like Mario, Alex, Brian, Chris, Stef and Charlie were going to sit this out. They'd all cum in me at least three times, so they may have just been finished for the day. Bob looked like he was going to continue to abstain for the time being.

That left me with Bobby and the three clients, who were all ready again after our little rest.

They led me back over to the bed. I jumped up and spun around to see who would be joining me first. Bobby came over and took me by the hand. He pulled me to him and told me to ride his cock. He rubbed himself up with lube and sat down on the edge of the bed. I straddled him while facing him and sank down on his prodigious cock. I got comfy with about 90% of him buried inside me and just got into a nice slow shag with him cupping my ass and guiding me up and down. I would have cum in a few seconds, but Bobby slowed down and leaned back with me impaled on him.

"OK, guys. Who wants to take her ass?"

Client #1 stepped up and rubbed some lube into my ass as I rode Bobby. Then I felt him pressing himself into my back door. As he pushed himself in, all three of us moaned in unison. I was completely stuffed with cock and it was awesome. They started sawing away at my holes and I knew an orgasm was coming. I started talking dirty to them in hopes of getting them off.

"Oh God yes! Keep fucking me. You guys are so big. Your making me cum. Oh oh ohhh."

It was no joke. I had one of the bigger orgasms of the day and now I wanted their cum.

"Come on guys. I want to taste your cum. Who's gonna feed me?"

Client #1 pulled out and stepped up to my side. I leaned over and took him in my mouth just as he blew his 2nd load in the last half hour. As I was swallowing it down, I felt client #2 pushing into my ass. He started to pound away at me and I started talking dirty. He only lasted another minute before pulling out and getting himself into my mouth. More cum. More yum.

Bobby then stood up with me still on his cock. I loved this position from Wednesday and it was nice not having my head slammed into the roof of the van. Bobby's a big strong guy and he had no trouble at all just lifting me up and down on his pole. It was great and I had some nice little tremor orgasms as he did me this way and bigger ones were on the way. Then he started to slow down and he moved a bit away from the bed. Client #3 came up behind me and started to work himself into my back door.

Wow.

I was being moved up and down by four hands as I felt two cocks shagging my ass and pussy. They were getting deep inside before pulling me back up and I was building to a huge climax.

They fucked me mercilessly for about five minutes and I started cumming. My whole body started shaking harder than ever before. They started losing their grip on me as I spasmed out of control and they got me over and onto the bed, their cocks sliding out of me as they put me down at an angle. I kept orgasming for a few seconds as I lay there. Then I got to my knees and started begging them for their cum while telling them how hard they had made me orgasm.

Number three got his dirty cock into my mouth as Bobby moved behind me. Bobby started pushing into my ass as I deep throated the client and started working my throat muscles on him. In less than a minute, he came hard with a huge groan. He patted my head and called me a good slut. Bobby had about half of his huge tool in my ass when he started to moan. I told him I needed his cum in my mouth and he pulled out and lay back as I pounced on him and engulfed his tool with my mouth. He unleashed another nice load and I greedily took it all and then proceeded to cleanse his manhood completely. I kept sucking and licking and eventually Bobby had to pull me off of him.

"Ok, ok. That's a good little slut."

I fell back onto the big bed and landed in a heap. Bob came over with a glass of champagne and told me that I was done for the night. He helped me up and led me to the front door as I said my goodnights to all my wonderful studs.

Bob had the room across the hall as it turned out, and I was only naked in the hallway for a few seconds. Not that I cared even a little at that point. Inside, there was a light snack waiting for me with more champagne.

The suite was huge like ours and it had a hot tub, which was all ready for me. I slipped in with my champagne and it felt luxurious. I was loving the way the bubbles were cleansing me and I might have fallen asleep if Bob hadn't gotten me out of there after about fifteen minutes. After the hot tub, Bob helped me into the shower and soaped me up himself. He gently but thoroughly massaged the soap into my pussy and ass. He washed every nook and cranny on my taught little body and rinsed me clean. The only thing he let me do myself was brush my teeth. I was happy to see the new toothbrush and it felt good to brush after swallowing so much cum. I wanted to be as clean as I could for Bob. Of course, I wanted Bob to be as dirty with me as possible!

He then took me into a different bathroom which already had a warm bath drawn. He told me it was an oatmeal bath and that it would further soothe my body and skin after such a long day. If felt great and I was loving being all alone with Bob, whose cock I was determined to have repeatedly. After a minute, he left and was gone for awhile. He returned with a big soft towel. He patted me dry and took me by the hand to the master bedroom.

He spoke very little as he cleaned me and when he did speak, he was in charge but also very caring. This man was still turning me on more and more. He combined caring and dominance in a way that made me weak and incredibly aroused.

It was after midnight and he wanted me to get a decent night's sleep. I had other ideas. I had no clothes, so I got under the covers of the big king sized bed. I patted the spot next to me as he slipped his towel off and revealed his amazing sword. He came over and got into bed with me. He slid under the covers and told me to work his cock with my hands and to be gentle. I complied instantly and he began to speak.

"Katie, you did everything you were told today and you performed incredibly well for the guys and for my three clients. You have inexplicable discipline for a young woman with so little sexual experience, and the way you enjoy being fucked and dominated is a gift that you seem to understand almost intuitively.

It's obvious to that you are not just some whore, but you play the whore better than any woman I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of women. You also became submissive on your own, which is wholly amazing and is something we should talk about further. Your lust for exhibitionism is also something to be explored and cultivated.

You've also started calling me Master, which pleases me, but I want you to understand the implications of that. I am a fairly experienced Dominant male. It's not my primary way of expressing my sexuality, but I enjoy it with the right woman and you my dear are as right as a woman can possibly get. With your assent, we can explore your sexuality together.

I have known you only a matter of hours, but I already feel like I know you deeply. I already feel an emotional bond with you. I'm 45 years old and I never thought I would be stirred by a woman again. You, in a few hours, have forced me to redefine my thinking completely. Being in control of you had me harder than I have been in years without the use of pharmaceuticals. When this is over on Monday morning, we are going to bring you back to school. So far as the guys are concerned, I want you to stick to your word about this being a one-time thing. I also want you to think about all that has happened. Obviously, you will be doing that either way, but specifically, you are to think about whether or not you want to be involved with me."

"I do! I do!"

"Not yet, Katie. Like I said, you need to understand the implications of your decisions and you need to get away and sober up, and I am not talking about the champagne in your blood stream. You need to get out of the moment, get calmed down, and see how all this feels. For all we know, given some space and time, you may never want to do anything like this again. I doubt it, but you never know. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Katie, I am a very powerful man. And, if you do choose to be with me, you will be treated to the best. This weekend is nothing compared to what I'd like to show you. I have shared access to private company jets. When one is not available, I have enough frequent flyer mileage to send you to all four corners of the Earth fifty times over. I am in a different country every other day and my life on the road, as lucrative as it has been for me, is often times unsatisfying. Your presence would change that significantly.

My offer is this. Though the top priority without question, is that you continue to ace all your classes, your number two priority will be to satisfy me. Bobby tells me you get nothing but A's and that simply cannot change. If you are to be involved with me, you will be the same exact girl that you have been on Mondays through Friday afternoons. The weekends, however, hold new possibilities. If you so desire, I can have a car waiting for you after your last class on Fridays. That car takes you to a plane. You will always fly via private jet or first class. Your bags will always be taken care of for you. You will never need any money. And, if we are talking about the private plane, I may tell you to shed all of your clothing before boarding as I control the staffing of said plane. I think you'd enjoy that as much as my staff would.

Lastly, Katie, I want to tell you something about the phone call to Dave."

"Master, you don't need to explain. I needed help doing it and you helped me. I will accept whatever comes of it."

"I know you will. You are a very good girl. But Katie, we never called Dave. It was Stef on the other end of the call. It was a chance to test your limits in a controlled way. As much as I enjoy playing Dom, I have respect for any woman. You do owe Dave the truth, but you also deserve the right to do it on your own terms. I would never take that right away from you and certainly not forcibly. I wanted you to know this now so you don't worry any more than you already have.

It was a great experiment, because we learned that you are an incredibly strong willed and tolerant woman. The way you dealt with that situation was pretty impressive.

As great as it is to know that I can push you so far, it's equally important for you to know that there is a line and that as long as I am in charge of you, the line will be respected.

Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

He was fully erect now. I was feeling very much refreshed though my pussy was still swollen if not sore. Thankfully my men had been very generous and consistent with the lube and that really made a difference I thought.

We were silent for a minute save for his deep breathing and moaning as I gently worked his incredible cock with both of my dainty hands.

"Master?"

"Yes, my slut"

"Will you allow me to have you? I think I have fallen in love with your cock and I want to have sex with it if that pleases you."

"Are you sure this is the time, Katie? You must be sore after what you did today."

"Maybe a little, Master, but I really want you if you want me too."

He pulled a bottle of lube from the his bedside table and told me to work his cock with it and not to miss anything. I did, and it was fun as I could take my time and really get to know his beautiful manhood as it was now out from under the sheets.

"It's ready, Master."

"Climb up on me, Katie."

I climbed up on him. I had to stand up to get my pussy up to the tip of his cock. I lowered myself onto to the head and it slowly entered me. I began to get weak and he helped me to get my feet back behind me and he held my ass as he lowered me down a few inches and then up a bit and then down a few more until he had most of himself inside of me.

I was in ecstasy.

"Oh Master. I love your cock so much. You make me feel so good. Use me to make yourself happy. I am your slave, Master. My pussy belongs only to you. Oh God. Oh God. Oh – my – good – God!"

I started cumming uncontrollably. I was practically weeping with joy. This was the biggest orgasm I'd had since my first time with Stef on Wednesday. My hips were moving faster than I could ever make them move under normal circumstances. My orgasm was coursing through my entire body to my toes and fingertips. The adrenaline rush was like a lightning bolt. Bob kept moving me very slowly up and down his enormous tool and my orgasm just kept evolving without stopping. Every woman in the world should come like this everyday I thought to myself as I rode Bob's cock and wave after wave of orgasm.

I was in Heaven and I was falling for this man as hard as a woman can fall.

Up and down I went and the climax continued to roll. I then became aware that I wasn't being fucked anymore.

Master was making love to me.

He was talking to me, but instead of trying to light my sexual fire with dirty remarks, he was telling me how beautiful I was and how hard I was making him. I realized at that moment that, as badly as I wanted to taste his cum again, I wanted him to fill my pussy even more. I wanted his love seed inside of me and I wanted to feel it in me as I drifted off to sleep.

Up and down. More cumming. Up and down.

"Katie, I am going to cum soon."

"Oh please cum inside me Master. I want to feel you splashing inside of me. I love your cock and I need to feel it coating my walls."

He drove himself in a little deeper and held himself there. I was still cumming as I felt his cock spasming and his seed hitting my vagina's back wall.

"Oh God. Oh my God!"

He kept spurting and spurting and eventually, he just pushed himself all the way in and held himself there so I could finish cumming. After a few minutes, I was just sort of tremoring and aftershocking, if you will.

Five days ago I had no concept that sex could be this good. Now I was ready to drop out of school and follow a 45 year old cock to the ends of the Earth.

Bob was still inside me but he had softened enough that I could lean forward onto his chest and kiss him. He gave me his tongue and we kissed deeply and passionately for a long time until his cock finally shrank enough to fall out of me.

I'd never been kissed like that before. It was tender and intense, but I wasn't done.

As we broke our kiss, I asked him if I could clean his cock.

"Good girl, Katie."

He told me that he was proud that he didn't have to tell me and I went under the covers for a few minutes until I had his cock and balls as clean as they were before we started.

I asked him if I could stay in his bed and he said that I could. I curled up under his left arm and got my whole body between his armpit and his hip. This man was more than twice my size and he held all of me in his arms as we drifted off to sleep.

This concluded the most amazing day of my young life and I knew that Sunday was going to be a whole new experience.

More to come...

12