From Syria With Love 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and pulled her on top of me. Laughing, Josephine straddled me, and I eased my still-hard cock into her hairy, wet cunt. About time, she whispered into my ear as she began riding me. Panting and moaning, swearing and groaning, we fucked all over the carpet. For hours on end we went at it. Sometimes I put her on all fours, and fucked her from behind, her big butt giving me a great visual to work with. I smacked her butt, an act which surprised Jo, but she just rolled with it. I don't typically get that aggressive with my women but I wanted to fuck her hard. Even though this was our first time together, I definitely took liberties I don't usually take with my first-timers. I don't understand it either. There's just something about Josephine, her sexy haughtiness, that I want to both tame and protect. I can't explain why I felt the need to grip her hips so tight, or cuss her out, or pull her hair while fucking her that first time. Amazingly, she just went with it. That was fun, Josephine said, much later, as we lay there, side by side, completely and utterly spent.

I didn't know it at the time but in Josephine Akkad, formerly of Syria, I had definitely met my match. When I told her that I was bisexual, Josephine told me she'd pretty much guessed that I swung both ways, and it didn't bother her. I smiled in relief when those words left her gorgeous lips. Grinning, Josephine told me she'd kill me if I ever cheated on her with anyone, male or female. Cross my heart and hope to die, I said with a nervous grin. Smiling, she kissed me, and just like that, the matter was settled.

Few women are cut out for the life of a Rock Star's wife, but I knew Josephine was the one for me. Who else can put up with my antics? I'm a neurotic, reclusive, misanthropic and self-absorbed switch-hitter who acts like he doesn't need anyone yet craves to have love in his life. As a wild woman with a sensitive core in search of a kindred soul, Josephine felt drawn to me. That's why I proposed to her, sixteen months after we first met. Yeah, I know. The idea of a guy like me walking down the aisle is ludicrous, but my feelings for Josephine are sincere.

I've asked my best friends and The New Heartbreakers band mates Jon Axel and Steph Gomez to be the co-Best Men at my wedding, when the time comes. Josephine and I plan on a long engagement. She wants to graduate from Boston University before walking into holy matrimony, and I think that's a wise decision. We might have to revise some of our plans, though. All the bare backing sex we've been having was bound to catch up to us. Yesterday, Josephine took a home pregnancy test and, um, she's got a bun in the oven. Outwardly I was overjoyed at these wonderful news, inside I'm ready to shit my pants. I talked to Jon about this ( he recently had twin daughters by Lori, his favorite groupie ) and he told me no man is ever truly ready for fatherhood. It's on-the-job training, according to him. Yay. I am so not ready but I'll do my best, God willing. What kind of parents will a Punk Rock star and a college student/political activist make? I shudder to think. Wish us luck, eh?

12