From Terra Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

"Oh please... oh my lord," she cried out as he pulled away, his face mere inches from hers so that he could see his expression. His eyes were wild, his green skin on his cheeks darkening to a deeper hue as he neared his own climax.

"Zyander," he said, his teeth gritted together as he pumped hard and fast, sending her spiraling up a pinnacle of sensation.

Chryssa remembered his first name, but his aura of authority was such that she had trouble thinking of him as anything other than Lord Plath. But under his demand, she acquiesed, screaming his name as her pussy tightened around him. Inside of her, he began to swell, the fat head of his cock rubbing her convulsing insides, the rings on his shaft massaging them, and Chryssa sobbed with the exquisite ecstasy that exploded through her body.

She teetered on the edge of passing out as her orgasm raged inside of her, his teasing having made her frantic to cum, and now that the moment was here, she could barely bear it. The long climb had made everything more intense, every shuddering wrack of rapture almost painful as it lanced through her.

Hot liquid seared her insides as the Licken lord groaned and surged, his body ramming against her clit and making her scream as another climax shook her. Her pussy squeezed him, milking him of the hot, steady stream of sweet cum.

His body relaxed, slightly, atop hers, and she felt limp with satisfaction beneath him. Small spasms made her shudder as her body wrung a last few mini-climaxes from her throbbing pussy. She could feel him slowly shrinking inside of her.

When he pulled out, Chryssa gave him a lazy smile, tugging at the restraints around her wrists. As much fun as they'd been, she was ready to be let out.

Lord Plath just laughed as he moved up her body until his knees straddled her chest, while she looked up at him in surprise. "I'm not done with you yet, little Terran. You aren't the only one who's greedy."

"My name is Chryssa," she snapped at him. Somehow it was easier to tolerate being called a greedy little Terran before he got her off. Now that she'd gotten what she wanted, she found it annoying again.

His silvery eyes sparked with amusement. "Very well, Chryssa. Open that sassy mouth of yours and put it to good use."

Chryssa opened her mouth, although she wasn't quite sure what she was going to say, but it didn't matter because - just like the last time - he quickly filled it again. Not with the Bindu gag this time, but with his cock. The sweet and salty, musky combined flavors of their bodies exploded on her tongue, the smell filling her nose.

For a moment, she considered biting down, but who knew what he would do to her if she did? Besides, it wasn't like she had anything against having his cock in her mouth... and he was the client. He'd just made her feel really fucking good. Her pussy was still humming with appreciation. Not to mention, she was all tied up and helpless, so biting him just because she was peeved for a moment didn't seem like the best tactic. It only took a moment for her to get over her ire. After all, she was a whore now, this is what she was supposed to be doing.

So she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock as he groaned with pleasure. The sloppy mess of their combined cum didn't taste too bad really, although she liked his flavor better than hers. Leaning forward, Lord Plath placed one arm on the headboard of the bed, resting his head on it so that he could watch her suck his cock in comfort, while sliding the other hand under her head. Chryssa could feel his fingers digging into her scalp, almost like a massage. She hummed her approval, making him groan again.

Remembering how sensitive the bumpy rings along the length of his shaft were, she played with those. Even though he was flaccid, the Licken lord was definitely enjoying her efforts going by the sounds he was making. Truth be told, now that she'd gotten over her little snit, Chryssa was enjoying it as well. She liked being able to look up the muscled length of his body to see his eyes watching her, all lazy from pleasure and yet with a growing spark of hunger flickering in them. Despite the fact that she was tied up, her legs splayed out and his cum dripping from her pussy, while he shoved his dick into her mouth, she still felt powerful when she saw him looking at her like that.

His cock slowly began to harden in her mouth, growing, and Chryssa sucked more enthusiastically. She wouldn't mind a round two, even though her body already felt satisfied. Didn't mean she couldn't go for the cherry on top of the sex sundae - the dessert being something that Merxia had introduced her to at dinner last night.

Slowly his cock plumped and lengthened, pressing against the back of her throat. This wasn't an angle that she'd done with Tralik and she found herself gagging more often than usual, but she persevered anyway. The approving sounds Lord Plath was making, and the way his hand was massaging her scalp, made up for any discomfort.

And when he finally slipped from her mouth and returned between her legs, sliding his cock into her with one rough thrust, Chryssa found herself screaming with pleasure all over again.

******

When Chryssa woke up, feeling starved, she peered around her surroundings and realized she'd been returned to her room. The second time he'd fucked her, Lord Plath hadn't been slow or gentle. He'd been hard and fast from the beginning, but because he'd already cum, his stamina had been increased even more than before. Chryssa had lost track of how many times she'd cum, until she was begging for him to stop because she couldn't take any more of the ecstasy. It had become a torment for her oversensitized body, and yet she hadn't been able to stop herself from climaxing again and again as he'd fucked her.

Remembering the gleam of satisfaction in his eyes as she'd begged him, and he'd silenced her with his mouth and tongue, made her shiver. He'd liked reducing her to a quivering, pleading mess of sexual torment. Hell, she'd liked it too. Even now, her pussy throbbed with the memory.

It also throbbed a bit from how roughly he'd used her. But in a damned good way.

After he'd finally cum again, he'd released her from the Bindu chains and had just held her close to him, stroking her hair and back and telling her how beautiful and good she was. She'd felt so warm and happy, cuddled close like that. No wonder all the women at House Exotica wanted him. Chryssa smiled as she stood, despite the twinges in her muscles. He'd told her that she should feel honored he'd come back to visit her specifically. Well, she didn't know about that, but it had definitely felt damned good. Chryssa wouldn't mind if he wanted to come back a lot more.

Sighing, knowing that he probably wouldn't be back for a while - and even if he was, he probably wouldn't choose her for a third time in a row - she made her way over to the bathing pool. She needed to clean off the scent of sex that clung to her and then go get something to eat. It was no good dwelling on one particular client... besides, who knew what kind of pleasure she might discover with her next one?

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers
12