From Terra Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

"She does that too?" Porluxa sounded almost scandalized.

"Their throats don't close off the way ours do," Zyander said, stroking Chryssa's mark and making her gasp, so that he could push his cock between her open lips. "She can take me all the way inside."

He sounded almost proud the way he said it. Hell, Chryssa was a little proud too. All that training with Tralik had really paid off. Yippee. Okay, proud and a little sarcastic. She grazed her teeth along the underside of his cock, and he gripped her hair a little tighter in warning.

Looking up at him wasn't easy, but she managed it. It was worth it just to glare at him. Which was immediately ruined as Porluxa's fingers slid against her g-spot, causing a wave of pleasure to blast through her. She whimpered around Zyander's cock as the thick head pushed into her throat, her pussy shuddering around Porluxa's fingers.

Movement out of the corner of her eye reminded her that they had an audience, and her pussy became even wetter. What was it about being watched like this that made her so aroused?

Zyander moaned as he thrust in and out of her mouth, his cock moving slickly and easily. Behind her, Porluxa was beginning to time the push of her fingers with Zyander's movements, the constant stroking of Chryssa's clit making her clench and shudder. She gave herself over to the sensations, deciding that she didn't care if Zyander kept talking about her in such a clinical manner... she was turned on by the feel of his meaty cock filling her mouth, by the fingers stroking her with such eagerness, and the rubbing of her clit. What did she care of it was another female causing the pleasure? She just wanted to cum.

As if in reward, Zyander began to press the fingers of his free hand against the mark on her throat, sending a heated blast of ecstasy straight down to her already throbbing pussy. The combination of stimulation had her writhing, her bottom moving up and down, as if to encourage Porluxa's efforts. When she glanced up at Zyander, she could see him watching Porluxa, his expression avid and aroused. He was definitely getting off on watching his Licken child-bearer stimulating his Terran prinessa.

Chryssa would feel a lot more superior if she wasn't getting off on the fact that he was getting off on it. As audiences went, having Zyander watching her was definitely the most arousing.

With every stroke of her fingers, Porluxa became better at giving Chryssa what she needed, driving her closer to her climax. The cock in Chryssa's throat was making it a bit hard for her to breathe, but her lessons had made it possible for her to take him without too much trouble. Being a bit lightheaded actually increased her pleasure, her body tingling all over.

"Yeeeeeeeees..." Zyander's voice hissed out, his hand tightening in her hair as his cock plunged down her throat. She sucked hard, feeling her throat muscles working around the thick head of his cock, massaging it, as hot liquid streamed straight down into her belly. At the same time, Porluxa pinched Chryssa's clit, and the lack of hair, combined with a sudden hard squeeze of the mark on her neck, had Chryssa writhing with her own ecstasy.

Her cries were muffled by Zyander's cock, but there was no mistaking her passion as she shuddered, her pussy clenching around Porluxa's fingers. The Licken female was fascinated by Chryssa's easy climax, her fingers pressing and stroking, rubbing Chryssa's swollen clit until Chryssa nearly collapsed.

The pleasure became so overwhelming that she barely even noticed when Zyander's cock slid from her lips, and his arms went around her, holding her up as she vibrated with the relentless waves of rapture. Finally Porluxa slid her fingers from Chryssa's pussy, leaving her body throbbing and her knees weak. She clung to Zyander as she slowly normalized again, straightening. Over her head, she could hear the two Lickens discussing the differences between Terrans and themselves.

"You should come see my prine," Porluxa said. Something about her tone of voice made Chryssa think that the Licken wanted to show off her own Terran to Zyander. Would he make as thorough an inspection of the man as Porluxa had of Chryssa? She couldn't help but giggle at the thought. Somehow she didn't think so, but if he did, she'd definitely want to watch. "He's training right now."

"For what? You aren't going to let him go back to the gladiator pits, are you?" Zyander asked, disapproving, as he helped Chryssa back into her loop dress.

"Of course not. But he enjoys the training, and it keeps him active. Gives him something to do when I have other matters to attend to. Besides, the guards enjoy practicing with him. Come, I'll show you."

Still slightly wobbly, Chryssa sighed as she leaned on Zyander's arm, as Porluxa continued to chatter, leading them into the manner. She would much rather have gone to bed and napped, but apparently no one was asking her. Maybe she'd speak up after they went to see Porluxa's prine. She had to admit to a fair amount of curiosity herself.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers
12