From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's where you are wrong Talilith!" Natalya snaps. "I killed your sister and I am here to finally end things with you. You reap what you sow and I am here to take what is mine!"

Surprised with Natalya's bold claims, Talilith drops her hand and clutches her stomach, letting out a hearty laugh. "You foolish bitch. You don't give up, even in the direst of situations."

"You're right I don't especially when I have the tools needed to get the job done right," she says and from a pouch she pulls out a small pendant attached to a bluish rope.

The glint instantly catches Talilith's eye. "You think a string of Mythril is going to defeat me?"

"Not really, but the Nandi Talisman provides the means to the end," Natalya quips back. "With the Nandi Talisman I release you from the imprisonment set forth by the Demon Lord Avyanna and take you power and give it to me!"

The bubble surrounding Talilith falters and disappears and the Djinn drops. She starts to fall before suddenly stopping and once again she is suspended midair. A strange and painful feeling stings through the core of her being like a fiery hand reaching into her body and latching onto her soul that is trying to rip it free of its prison.

A moment later Talilith's soul finally tears free of her body to swirl above her head then it shoots straight out at Natalya. A searing heat filters through the Succubus. Instead of a terrible burning feeling like the one Talilith felt, she feels a soothing and warm invigorating feeling flow through her.

When Natalya opens her eyes Talilith is gone and she is alone in the cavern. She stands up from her kneeling position and smiles. She mists away dropping the Nandi Talisman to the ground.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 01 Terror strikes US soil.in Novels and Novellas
Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 00 Preparationin Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 01 What happens when the President's daughter is kidnapped?in Novels and Novellas
More Stories