From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she pants and works her pussy muscles.

"Oh, hell yes," Stone manages to get out when he feels her muscles grip his cock like a vice and begin stripping his skin back hard each time she rams her pussy down. He presses her breasts against his face as she works his cock with just her hip movements, standing slightly above him and never losing his grip of his cock.

Stone moans and Dupree matches them with her own. She arches her back placing her hands on his knees for balance. The movement alters the angle in which his cock enters her and now she moves more forward and backward, allowing her to tighten her pussy even more.

"Oh, fuck," she moans. "I'm going to cum."

Stone stays silent except from his moans. His breath is short and ragged as she rides him. Then suddenly he gasps, "Oh, shit, I'm cumming," as she plows down on his cock again.

"Fill me," she cries as she feels his throbbing start. She rubs her clit against his pelvic bone as hard as she can, forcing the final bit of pleasure to make her come as well. His cum explodes from his cock. His balls force the load out of him with extreme force. Pulse after pulse fills her tight pussy with his cum as he holds her close, moaning loudly with each pulse.

Dupree feels his cum shoot in her. The force of his orgasm is extremely pleasurable and with the little help she gave her clit, she feels her own orgasm rise quickly. Before Stone is done pumping her full of cum, Dupree cums hard.

Her body tenses for a moment then relaxes. Dupree slides off Stone and once again they trade places with Stone sliding between her knees. He licks his lips as he kneels in front of her.

Stone's hands move from her feet up to her thighs. The sensation of her smooth skin beneath his fingers stirs his cock back to life. He caresses her thighs with his hands as he brings his face closer to her pussy. His breath on her pussy causes her to shudder a bit. She's so high strung she feels that she has to refrain herself from pushing his face into her pussy.

Stone is softly caressing her thighs still, his nose close to her clit as she hears him inhale deeply.

His hands move up and with soft strokes he makes his way up to her breasts, massaging them gently before pinching her nipples with the slightest touch.

A gasp escapes her lips and she leans back so her breasts stand out even more for him.

"Mmm, so soft," he whispers and breathes gently on her clit. Her body trembles in anticipation.

His tongue feels like a warm erotic blanket on her thick lips and as he moves his tongue up to her clit, she breathes deeply, exhaling in a sigh when he softly sucks on her clit. The warmth of his mouth and tongue send shivers through her spine and with his second lick she let out a loud moan urging him on.

Her taste mixed with his cum enthralls him even more as he delves deeper, stretching his tongue as far and as deep as it will go. The response is an increase in the production of her juices and with a grin, Stone spreads the extra moisture through her slit.

He feels his face getting wetter and his cock harder as he increases the frequency of his laps. The soft moaning sounds coming from Dupree increase his own arousal. Dupree starts to move her hips to his rhythm trying to increase the slow building sensation that tells her another orgasm is on the way.

Feeling Dupree's hips buck, Stone increases his speed and pushes her legs even further apart, listening to her tagged breathing as an indicator on how close she is. The muscles in her legs start to tense and her breath staggers a bit when Stone suddenly stops his tongue work and blows softly against her clit.

The sudden change of sensations almost makes her cum but a frustrated gasp leaves her mouth as she feels her building storm turn down a notch.

Stone waits a few seconds before licking and sucking her clit again. With each tease, he increases the tension in her until she really blows. She feels the inner pressure for an orgasm grow steadily as her body starts to betray her.

After the fifth time he has almost made her cum. She feels her entire body start to shake with tension. Her breath becomes erratic and her clit almost hurts with the need to release.

Feeling her body on the verge of collapse, Stone finally pushes her over the edge. With a soft suck and teasing tongue over her clit, Dupree loses her strength in her arms and falls back on the toilet. She starts to shake and cry in delight.

The warm fire that starts in her pussy spreads through her body as a wildfire. Every nerve shoots up in pleasure as the heat passes. Her breath is in gasps and her body feels as light as a feather.

Her hands touch her body in all her erogenous zones as she is bathed in her climax, increasing the pleasure she gets from it and raising her arousal to extremes.

"Son of a bitch," she whispers as her hands softly caress her sensitive lips and clit, causing a few more shudders of pleasure.

Stone stands and leans over to gently kiss her lips.

After a moment, the sensations finally settle and Stone feels Dupree's soft touch wrap around his hard cock and slowly begin to massage his shaft. She moves quickly from massaging him to jacking him hard.

"Ah, fuck," Stone moans and stands back, his cock getting a furious hand job.

"That's more like it," Dupree coos. "I want you to cum all over me."

"I can do just that," he pants as he feels his balls start to tighten.

His cock unleashes a torrent of long, thick blobs onto her breasts. His breath is quick and ragged and she feels his body relax. She moves up off the toilet and takes his still hard and spent cock in her mouth and gently sucks and licks his head. Stone feels her lips on his cockhead and he moans loudly as she plays with it.

After a minute she lets go of his cock and says, "I could suck your cock for hours. I love the way your skin feels on my tongue." With a sigh she stands up, his cum drips from her breasts and belly.

She grabs his cock and looks at it with smoldering eyes before turning her face back to his. "I want this back in me now," she says firmly and pushes him back onto the toilet before climbing back onto is lap.

Stone simply lifts her up and slowly sits her down on his cock. Her hands assist until his cockhead disappears in her wet hole and she wraps them around his neck.

"Better?" he asks when she slowly sinks down his shaft.

The heat from her pussy is incredible and she whimpers a little until she reaches the end. "Yes," Dupree sighs as she starts to ride him. Her pussy was already wet when he entered but after a few bounces it is absolutely soaked. "Oh this is good," she says and increases her speed.

Stone feels her juices slowly drip down between his legs. His gaze fixes on her body ramming itself down on his cock. Then he grabs her ass and stands up. He lets her sink all the way down on his cock before holding her there. Her feet dangle in the dangle as she is suspended in the air. Dupree wraps her legs around him and tries to push even harder down on his cock.

"Nice," Stone hisses in pleasure and pushes her back against the sink, fucking her hard.

"Oh, yes," Dupree gasps as the shift in position benefits the stimuli her clit is getting.

Soon she is panting in his neck and he can feel her cunt starting to tighten. "Close?" he asks quickly.

When she nods, he increases the force and speed in which he rams his cock in her.

"Now!" she cries as he feels her tense and then goes limp. Her body shakes against his as he continues to fuck her. "Oh shit, oh shit," she moans as wave after wave of heat passes through her, intensified by his relentless assault on her pussy.

Stone is getting very close to cumming as well and just before he does he moves his hands around to her shoulders, pulling her down hard as he pushes up with his hips. Trapped between Stone's body and the sink, Dupree rides the thin line between pleasure and pain as he forces himself further in than is pleasurable.

With an animalistic cry he cums, holding her close as he shoots his load in her. Each pulse makes him shake and Dupree feels every shot enter her. The sensation is so great that she forgets the less pleasurable part of her position for a moment and focuses on his orgasm.

When he is done he sets her down and she falls to her knees to kneel in front of him. She takes his cock in her mouth letting her tongue slide all over it. Stone feels his knees weaken as she gives his cock a good oral cleaning. "Damn, that was one damn good orgasm after another," he says.

Dupree smiles, "Yes it has, but I do think we need a shower."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 01 Terror strikes US soil.in Novels and Novellas
Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 00 Preparationin Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 01 What happens when the President's daughter is kidnapped?in Novels and Novellas
More Stories