From the Bighouse to the Dollhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

Better the Doll then me I thought.

Mistress spoke to no one in particular, "Ladies are you all comfortable? Have you got a good angel on all of us?" this last she said indicating my "wifey" all hogtied. I couldn't make out the individual words that came from a tiny wireless headset mistress was wearing but I did know she got a positive response from her next actions. Holding onto my handcuffed arms she frog marched me in front of the doll and reaching around me placed my dick against the dolls semi open mouth. Her lips were actually softer then a real woman's but the skin still had an artificial feel to it.

But oh gods how teased I had been for so long I could cum on command if just allowed to stick my dick in even a toaster! "Let's get the first one out of the way lover boy." Mistress whispered in my ear but with the headset pickup on it was no secret to the eavesdroppers in the control room what she had just told me.

She reached around my waist with both hands newly slicked up in mineral oil and grabbed up my cock and with out so much as a "by your leave" and began vigorously beating my meat. She had her desired results after only a tiny amount of manhandling to my overly wanting shaft.

As she felt me beginning to squirt my load out she pressed my cock's head between the doll's lips forcing its soft sensitive end up against the dolls tongue. I was not sure what exactly I was feeling at first, the tongue was solid and meaty like a real one it was even hot and moist! Of course I took none of this in at that exact moment, instead my whole body was heaving and trembling at the so long pent up gelatinous man load. So in blissful ignorance I just kept unloading burst after burst into the doll's open mouth.

Finally after what had to be a record for even me under Mistress's ministrations I began to taper off, and my still cum drooling cock stopped its furied spasming. "Can you feel your wify's tongue lover boy? It's special, the latest in surgical replacement flesh. The warmth and moisture are just from a palm oil that feels warm on contact. You like it, yes?"

My eyes were only partly open as I surged a few last late minute squirts out due to Mistress's kneading my swollen purple veined member in her hands. So I simply nodded. She continued to knead my penis milking me of any final fluid she could summon up. Only once she was sure I had finally been run dry did she bring me to my knees to face the love-doll face to face.

I was just content to kneel with my eyes barely open, not moving, but Mistress had other plans. Leaving the dolls ankles still manacled she released its arms from the bondage glove and undid my hand cuffs. She then instructed me in her usual stern tones, when I was to do as she said with out any back talk while my mind remained in its happy little fog so I was not of mind to disobey her anyway.

"Take your wifey's arms and put then around your neck...good. Now let me just help you with her head." Things started to happen all at once then. First the doll stared speaking in a heavy fake Asian accent. Ok, obvious to you now it was the voice of the young actress Mistress had taken to the control room and the voice was coming from a sound system buried in the dolls head.

At the same time it spoke Mistress yanked back my head by pulling on my hair rather sharply and pressed the dolls face and lips to mine.

"You like cum in my mouth stud boy, now me do same for you, stud boy." The doll spoke while its tongue surged forward into my own mouth as the mouth was partly articulated and controlled by my Mistress who thumbed the remote to cause this.

"You like tasty tasty cum stud boy? If you not likey why you think me do?" as the doll frenched me its thick meaty tongue was pumping its mouth empty of my generous ball load My thick sticky load was salty and bitter on my tongue but trying to spit it out with its massive tongue filling my mouth was well nigh impossible. "Swallow it up stud boy or me not make boom boom with you! Swallow it HOAR." I continued to sputter for some moments longer. Mistress grew impatient with me and so did the doll's voice actress. "My nookie has surprises you not like stud boy, do you want the lady or the tiger in your bed?" I didn't know what the hell she was saying but I knew a threat when I heard it. And in this prison of licentiousness passions I know threats were all too real. So I began to swallow and with each new swallow of my own cum the doll pumped out the next load I had spent in it. I would swallow and next the tongue would retract and french me anew carrying another salty and now cold mouthful of my own cum. And after who knows how long Mistress released me from its mouth.

"What you not like kissing your wife!? What kind husband that make you?" the doll teased as I tried to wipe my own cum still dripping from my mouth and chin. "Kiss me, kiss me stud boy, show me how much you loving me!" the doll grew increasingly demanding. I quickly figured from Mistress's body language I had better obey. I gently kissed its lips with mine and hoped that damned tongue would stay put and much to my relief it did. But this honeymoon had not even gotten started yet.

Mistress had me set up "wifey" on the "sex table". It was actually just a standard message table which had some rather heavy modifications added to it to restrain ones arms and legs into various positions. She had me take the spreader bar still anchored to the dolls ankles and hang it from a hook suspended above the table for that very purpose.

Next she brought out a leather satchel that was obviously very heavy. I would later learn that the doll had many interchangeable parts. For the wedding and my post wedding examination of it, it had been in "glamour" mode, using those parts that were the most realistic looking if not the most functional. So it was from the bag she removed its functional cunt and ass hole.

It was all very modular and switching out parts was done in next to no time. Its functional parts still had many realistic looking traits but as they were mechanical there was a certain boxiness to them in order to accommodate these works. It was also not wireless as Mistress made a great show of plugging it into the wall outlet.

"Give your wife a little finger bang first lover I want you to get introduced to her slowly before I allow you to deflower your little exotic hottie." I did as I was told and I slipped my finger between its cunt lips, I again felt a material that was warm slick and meaty, it must have been made from the same substance as the tongue had been. As soon as I had place the full length of my finger in her Mistress used the control to turn it on. Contained inside the mechanized vaginal wall was a massager, and Mistress began to run it through a wide range of settings. I won't boar you with all the different message settings, any one who has ever played in a Sharper Image at a mall will know from all their message toys.

Next she demonstrated the difference between the lady and the tiger. The dolls mechanical massagers were very powerful, explaining the need for the use of house current as opposed to a hidden battery and the amount of force it could bring to bear in a crushing battering message squeezed my much thinner then cock finger very uncomfortably! Once in this vice I couldn't pull my finger free and that's when it shocked me! And no I don't me as in surprised I mean as in electrocuted me albeit lightly.

"That's the zapper at its lowest most mild setting lover boy. Get the picture? "Wifey" has teeth so you better get used to doing as she tells you to, or just as you were told it will be the tiger you take to your bed and not the lady." Even I could hear the giggling over the comm. piece in Mistress's ear.

Still with a case of the giggles the doll spoke "Now we make boom boom, stud boy. We make boom boom long time now, yes?" I looked back at Mistress's black pvc encased body and thought how much more I would prefer to couple with her then this damn doll but she shot daggers back at me with her icy cold eyes. My finger was still buried its vice like grip the mild electro shock had been mercifully brief and Mistress released my finger.

"Time to mount up lover boy." Mistress commanded of me. "I know you got plenty more left to squirt out of there." She continued while gripping my banger and mash. Knowing full well what my response would be to her adroitly ardent touch. "This isn't going to be a wam bam thank you ma'am fuck session either, lover boy. You do as she tells you and 'Boom boom long time', you want to please your new wife on her first night in wedded bliss don't you hon? So you hold your water, young man until you bring her off.

I know you wouldn't have been capable with your fist gusher but then that's why I made that one easy on you so you could resume having a little self control. Now get busy and treat her like a lady. Make sure you kiss and fondle your wifey while you fuck her so she knows you care about her needs and aren't using her as some jag off toy."

Only in my life could I be dominated by a freaking doll, how had I ended up in such a plight I wondered not for the last time. So I climbed up on the table with my "wifey" and did as "she" instructed. "You wrap my long sexy brown legs about you waist and fuck me hard." I slipped my dick into the device and it felt wonderful, oh maybe it lacked that certain tingle I feel from real flesh but it was not a bad substitute at all. I slowly fucked it at first, while kissing her lips and protruding tongue as she directed me too."

"Suck my tongue slut!" she said with her tongue sticking out of her mouth a good few inches "Suck it like you made me suck your dicky, move your head up and down it like it were biggy woody shafty!" I have to say that this voice actress was turning me on and I kind of got into it. "You good dick sucker slut! You make me want cum all over you face." Mistress then took the cue for what it was and turned on the massager in the pussy. At first it was a bit disconcerting but its motions repeated themselves and as I became familiar with its range of motion I was able to move with them rather then against them and this heightened my pleasure greatly.

"Now you kiss my titties some too." Was my next assigned task. I brought my head down to her chest and placed my head in her very ample if not very flowing artificial cleavage gently pulling its soft orbs together around my face, turning my head from one nipple to the other sucking and kissing them while I squeezed and fondled them to my face. They were really very large like the porn queens and while even faker the view was just as real and I'd been trained to cum on just pictures of these things so having them in my face was triggering all kinds of wired mental reactions. I don't think I was the only one getting turned on either by my performance. I could hear Mistress's breathing growing heavier and my little tormentor's voice was now just so much heavy breathing.

And I have to say this doll was turning me on something fierce by now, I took a moment for to pull myself up her chest to her face and I found myself looking at her full mouth and dark brown eyes and she really was very, very lovely. And just as suddenly I felt myself let loose my load deeply into her while still lost in her glistening still gaze.

As my rod spat out one heavy jet after another I clung tightly to her hips with my fingers sinking deeply into her very fleshy silicone buttocks that self same ass that I had been masturbating to in those photo's and now actually feeling of them in my hands was doing things inside my head that I do not have adequate words for.

"You so hot studboy, your wad is so hotty in a me! You fuck so big and hard in me, I think you big having biggest fucking tool I ever known. You make me feel likey you split me in two!" Listening to the voice actress egg me on was also driving me insane too. I'd never been with a hooker and the few women I had slept with never carried on anything like this. So naturally as I was just really beginning to enjoy this Mistress steps in to the picture.

I hadn't noticed her standing at the head of the table as I was just enjoying a really good post coital moment. But as soon as I heard her speak my heart began to race anew, what would she do to me at this very vulnerable moment? My mind began to race with the thought of being electrically zapped by this dolls electric cunt, but before I could even fully form a coherent thought, I felt the dolls mechanize vagina walls bearing down on my still raging hard on.

"How sweet you two look in your lovers embrace, how locked together in love you two must be! Why just look how you don't want to pull out of your loving wifey even after you have sullied her virginity with all you sticky goo! That's just so sweet, I'm just going to leave you two lovers alone to your romance." She was holding my head by gripping a handful of my hair so that we were face to face as she made this pronouncement. Even as she was saying this I was seeing if the doll's vice like embrace of my manhood could be slipped free of as I gave a few experimental tugs to pull free.

I think I might have been able to, if I could just return to a more flaccid state. But Mistress's all to persistent of denying me sex for lengthy periods to be followed by her rapidly repeating sex sessions had left me in such a way that once I started I couldn't stop until I'd been fucked and/or masturbated numerous times in a row.

So I lay there with my dick stuck in virtual cement as I listed to Mistress's heals clack as she strode away. Time passed very slowly as I'm sure you can imagine. But that's for another chapter.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers
12