From the Brink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrap my arms around her, and pull her in close. We kiss feverishly, and our lips part, for our waiting tongues. Edith grinds her hips on my erection.

She begins to eagerly disrobe herself, and I lay back to follow her example. Soon clothes, weapons, and bags are all over the bed, and floor. All that is left are her bottoms and mine. I pick her up by the waist, and place her on the floor.

She undoes her skirt, and it falls to the floor. I take off my leather pants, and look at her. She is standing before me, a naked goddess. She is a living representation of Sune the deity of beauty and love.

Her hand comes up, and pulls out her leather hair brace, and locks of wavy red come crashing around her shoulders. I am in awe of her beauty.

She takes a step towards me, and I place both my rough hands on her hips, she is staring hungrily at my dagger.

Apparently she approves, because she pushes me gruffly against the bed post, and drops to her knees. She takes my manhood in her hand, and curls her long fingers around it. Giving me a gentle squeeze, I instantly intake breath. Thank you!

Her fingers slowly slide up and down me, and just when I think it couldn't feel any better, she takes me to the hilt in her warm wet mouth. Edith pulls back, and her hand follows to the tip. She repeats this over and over, until I'm about to peak in her mouth, she begins to suck on the tip.

Running her tongue along the sensitive ridges of me, and sucking hard. Her mouth is begging me, over and over, to give her my juices! A squeeze of her hand, a flick of her tongue, and one final hard suck. I peak, and give her my juices. Edith sucks me dry like a starving beast!

I cast my gaze down upon her, and she is licking her lips. "Mmmm." Her face is so seductive, I could climax again just watching her enjoy me.

I bend down, grab her, and stand her up. She giggles, and I continue my downward travel with my hands, until I am gripping her ass. Her backside is plump, and I give it a hard smack. The sound echoes off the walls.

12