From the Chrysalis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her little fingers were inside my slit now and causing even stronger results. Her finger found my clitoris and drove me almost out of my mind. Exquisite flashes of pleasure shot through me. I couldn't adjust to all the pleasure and I screamed at the top of my lungs that it was too much. I was sobbing and clutching at Doris, pressing her close to my body. She held me tight and whispered that everything was all right. She said, "I forgot you are really a virgin. This was your first female sex, how did you like it"

"It was awesome. Tonight was the first sexual desire I have had since the accident. Wow! It really hit with a bang." She grinned at me. "Are you still hot?"

"Yes. Very hot."

"It is not like you used to be, you stay hot for a long time and can cum time after time and don't have to wait and recharge your batteries in between orgasms."

"Yes, I need more but I know I haven't done my share to get you satisfied."

"Yes you have, I have been cumming just from pleasing you."

"I want to explore your body too. I want to kiss and taste every speck of you from your sweet lips to as deep inside you as I can reach." I pressed my lips to hers and let my hands wander aimlessly over her body. Her skin was like silk, so warm and smooth. I moved to close my lips gently but insistently at her rubbery nipple. Then I moved to the other little bud of flesh and kissed, sucked and lapped happily at it. I was trying to resist the call of her pussy. I wanted to taste her and reach the source of the delightful scents wafting up from her pussy. I slipped down to her belly and kissed and licked my way to her smooth mound. I twisted my body down between her legs. I had done this to other females as a guy but this somehow felt completely different. Somehow I knew exactly how every move I made would feel to Doris. Her reactions to a gentle loving movement of the tip of my tongue over her clit were just what I expected. She moaned quietly and said, "Sweetheart, please twist around so I can suck you too." It was wonderful. I did to her everything she did to me. She had me on the edge of a massive orgasm then paused. I was ready to scream when the tip of her tongue flipped over my clit. Christ it was good. I came in five or six rushes of joy. Her juices were running into my mouth and I slurped up every drop. This continued for what seemed to be hours of pure ecstasy.

We talked about it for a while and I was so relaxed I just fell asleep. We became lovers. Soon we were sleeping together every night. We didn't have sex every night but we always cuddled as we slept.

The next month was a crash course in women's fashion, from the history to the present trends. I read every new magazine that was published on the subject. I had a hard time just learning the names of the colors, especially the near whites moving towards the various colors. The names for shapes of blouses, sleeves, shoulders, jackets, necklines, cuffs, toes, heels and what seemed to be a million other things had to be learned too. All this while I was learning to be a lady. Learning the nuances of make- up for different looks, times, and occasions and how to apply it was also hammered into my dense head. The most effective method was when Doris read to me at night while I slept. In the morning everything she read to me was in my memory."

After that month I was doing much better physically. I still had a balance problem when I wore three inch or over heels. The cane got me through that just fine. I had eight canes to go with different outfits.

Our first big hurdle came when we met with the backers of the program. I think they were doubtful as to my appearance and mental condition after the accident. We flew to New York and met the principals at an upscale office. I had never met any of them before; I was familiar with our people from the production team and had been working with them several hours a day for a month. The team members entered first and I was left to cool my heels in the outer office with the secretary. I took off the long coat I wore and put it on a chair next to me. The girl at the desk smiled at me and said she loved my outfit. I wore a blue pin striped pantsuit. It was tailored and fit me perfectly. The jacket was finger length. The pant legs tapered to a slight flare at the bottom. I wore a pastel blue man-cut blouse and a pencil slim red tie. Only the very tip of the boot toes and the bottom of the 3" stiletto heels were visible when I stood. I carried a midsize purse and a black, gold mounted, cane. My strawberry blonde hair was in a tight bun. Everything was topped by a snap brimmed gray fedora.

After about ten minutes the office door opened and a man asked me to come in. He was a tall large handsome guy with black hair, hazel eyes and a killer smile. I picked up my things a followed him in the office. It was huge. An older gray haired man sat behind a huge desk. "Where may I place my things, Sir?" I asked him. The same black haired man rushed to take my things. I retained my cane but handed him my hat. I was shown to a chair in front of the desk. The man behind the desk stood and smiled extending his hand. I rose and took his hand firmly.

"Miss Mc Coy, My name is Maxwell Turner, you are quite lovely. Please be seated. We would like to know how you are feeling after your horrible experience several months ago. Is the cane really necessary?"

"Not entirely, Sir. I can get along quite well without it if I am not on my feet for too long, it is sort of a security blanket now. But I could defend myself with it if required. My legs are not up to running very fast yet."

"I am curious young lady, how could you defend your self with that thin cane. Accost her Jack." The man who had taken my things moved toward me rapidly. I whipped the tip of the cane to his throat, which stopped him cold. He grinned and grabbed the shaft of the cane and I jerked the cane back unsheathing the thin steel twenty-four inch blade. A slight lunge and flick of the tip neatly severed his tie just below the knot.

The office was silent. I reached for the shaft of the cane. The black haired man smiled and handed it to me as he held his throat with the other hand. "Thank you." I said and sat back down sheathing the blade.

The man shook his head, "No Ma'am! Thank YOU!" He turned and found a seat still holding his throat.

I looked to Mr. Turner and saw a huge smile on his face. "I have a feeling that the blade is not your only line of defense Miss Mc Coy, is that correct?"

"Yes, Sir, I am capable of a karate kick with these spiked heels that is almost as lethal as the blade."

"Young lady it would give me great pleasure if, you would permit me, to call you Ann."

"That would be MY great pleasure Mr. Turner."

"Now Ann, do you consider your self a fashion expert?"

"No Sir, I think 'expert' is too strong a term. I think I am fairly knowledgeable in the field."

"Thank you Ann, could you answer a few questions for Ms. Quinn? She is the fashion editor of a nationally known woman's magazine in the field of lady's fashion."

"Sir, I can only try. I am familiar with Ms. Quinn's work at Vogue and I am a fan."

An older woman stood and smiled at me. "I already like your style Miss Mc Coy." She laughed. "Now, tell me why you consider yourself a fashion virtuoso?"

"Ma'am, I don't think I possess a huge fund of fashion knowledge. I believe I do know more than the average woman. Just having been a runway model here and in Paris for ten years gave me a bit of a sense of style. I can hire an expert with a computer to sit back stage and whisper in my ear what facts I need. I think my instincts for what goes with what to greate the look that women strive for is a much more important attribute in what we are trying to do. All the facts and data in the world won't help if you haven't learned how to put outfits together. I think it is more of an art form than a hard and fast set of rules."

Ms. Quinn walked over to me and looked me in the eyes. "Girl you have 'IT' in spades. You are just what this show needs. I couldn't be more pleased."

I air kissed her cheek, "Thank you so much."

Several other people in the fashion business questioned me and seemed to be pleased with my answers. One older woman raised her hand. "Can you tell me, regarding shoes, what does Dorsey mean to you?"

"The only thing that comes to mind would be the d'orsay pump. Named after French Count D'Orsay who had a dainty shoe fetish. That is an elegant evening shoe, it has a pointed toe with no sides on the shoe between the toe box and the heel cup, which is often referred to as a d'orsay heel, it is narrow and relies on fitting tightly to stay on the foot. They look wonderful but can be a bitch to wear for very long. For almost the same look several makers offer a shoe with a side only on the inner part of the shoe, it is much more comfortable."

The woman rose and looked around the room. "Does anyone here know the correct answer?" No one said a word. She looked at Mr. Turner, "Maxie, this girl knows her shit. She is exactly right. She knows her stuff but doesn't act like a smart ass. I'll watch her show every week."

We were invited to a cocktail party and dinner after the meeting. I said that I would attend the party but had to decline the dinner. I told Mr. Turner I didn't think it was wise to overtire myself on the first of several days of work. He said that I was probably right and that he wanted to take me to dinner the following evening. I told him that I would have to give him an answer that afternoon according to how I felt. I said I knew it wasn't fair to make him wait until the last minute but the job came first. He said he would have it no other way.

The following day we met again in Mr. Turner's office. We went through the proposed format for the show. We explained that the show was in three basic parts. First a woman was chosen from the audience for a make over and introduced to the audience. Then I would walk out and model an outfit with a theme, Such as a dress that a girl could wear to work with a vest and jacket as a 3-piece suit. After work she would remove the jacket and vest and reveal a hot little black cocktail or dinner dress. I wore a similar outfit that day and I modeled it for the group. It was a big hit, showing a large amount of cleavage. Probably more than I would show on TV. I had also changed from two-inch pumps to three-inch strappy stilettos. Mr. Turner was really insistent that Doris and I accompany he and his VP to dinner. I told him to ask again later. By now I thought I had a pretty good idea of what it would take to close the deal.

I excused myself and went in the ladies room and changed to a little gray multi-seam skirt in a stretch material topped by a pastel yellow silk and cashmere cardigan sweater. I wore seamed taupe stockings and classic sling back 3-inch black pumps. People were standing about talking. I turned to Mr. Turner and said, "Please call this meeting to order Mr. Turner." He called the meeting to order and looked at me and said, "Do you have something you want to say Miss Mc Coy?"

"Yes Sir, I would like to speak my piece. Mr. Turner. I would like to hear your estimate of what this show will net from either a Satellite Network or a Cable Company for a twelve week run with an option for another twelve weeks based on a high viewer rating for the first series."

"Ah! Well I would guess it would bring a reasonable figure."

"That is Horse-hocky Mr. Turner! I want you to know that we are not here begging. We have a hot property for sale. I think in all fairness I should tell you that I am a very wealthy little air-headed blonde. I was worth over seven figures before the accident. My dear brother's insurance paid me 2 million and I just settled with the national construction company whose negligence caused the accident for a ten-figure number. I don't really need you. And you can forget about any little bonus you thought you might get from Doris and I. My flight leaves at noon tomorrow. Get your best estimate to me before then or I will find another agency to handle it. Oh! One more thing; there will be a party for my team at my suite in the Trump Towers, any of the rest of you are welcome too! Good afternoon. Come on Dori dear."

Our party was nice, I had rented a small room with a bar and I had ordered hors d'oeuvres. Everyone including Mr. Turner showed up. He asked me to dance and I accepted. He said, "Ann, I really seriously underestimated you. I apologize. I think you have played this game before."

"Actually this is my first time as a principle. I attended a few negotiations as arm candy for friends but was not available as a bargaining chip. My body has never been for barter or sale."

He laughed, "My lust overcame my good judgment."

I grinned up at him, "Honey, you were thinking with the wrong head."

He roared with laughter. "You will do, girl, you'll do just fine. Damned if it wasn't worth a shot though."

"Thank you Max, I appreciate the thought." We joined Doris and some of the others. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the black haired man, Jack.

"Miss Ann, would you please dance with me." His puppy-dog grin sent a shiver down my spine.

"Why thank you, Jack, I would be delighted." He led me onto the small dance floor and gently pulled me into his arms. He was a very smooth dancer. I was still a little awkward dancing in heels and following. It was a slow dance and he didn't leave much space between us. He was a large man and really dwarfed me. I loved the feel of his muscles working under his clothing. I wanted to hug him tightly to me and feel his whole body pressed against mine. I couldn't believe my panties were getting so damp. I gritted my teeth and said I needed to sit a bit because my legs were tiring. He was very solicitous and practically carried me to my chair. He pulled a chair close to mine and said, "I was a masseur in college and I am very good at working out muscle strains."

"Thank you Jack but I am feeling better already. Besides where it is hurting tonight is my hamstring." I noticed his eyes widen a hair then recover. "Hamstrings are my specialty, I was a trainer for our football team."

"Jack I think Max is signaling you."

"Just ignore the assho-- Oh! Please excuse me, forgive my vulgarity please. I never meant to embarrass you that way. I am so sorry."

I giggled, "You are forgiven, just never let it happen again. Unless I say it is OK."

Max called "Jack, come over here." Jack jumped to his feet. "Excuse me for a second please." He strode quickly to Max. Jack pushed his face within an inch of Max's face. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Max paled and looked very concerned. Max nodded his head rapidly. Jack turned and looked at me. The frown left his face and was replaced by a bright cheery smile as he hurried back. He sat beside me and said, "Now, where were we?"

"I think we were discussing my hamstring. I was interested in hearing your proposed treatment for it."

"Ah! Yes, I think you would need to remove your skirt and slip so my hands would have access and room to fully caress and gently rub the hurt from your upper leg. The three hamstring muscles are attached to the pelvis at the top and to the tibia and the fibula at the bottom and run along the back of the leg. They can be quite sore, so after an injury they must kneaded very gently. Hopefully it is merely a slight strain and not a tear in the muscles or the attaching ligaments. With a delicate leg such as yours I envision hours of gentle caresses with warm oils and emoluments, followed by soft kisses over both legs to ensure a lasting relief. Probably needs to be repeated two to four times daily." His eyes were so serious I all most believed him. I nodded with a sight frown, "When do you think you can start?"

"NOW."

"In your dreams Jack!" I laughed." Close, very close, but no cigar." He grinned. "I am available at any time dear girl. Any time."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Jack, I am curious, what did you say to Max? You appeared to scare him to death."

"I told him to never interrupt me when I am talking to you or start looking for a new job."

"You are HIS boss?"

"Well not exactly, he is the CEO and a minority stock holder. I am just the majority stockholder. Oh yeah! He is also my uncle."

"Would you please get my cane for me and help me to my rooms, I need to get out of these heels."

"I can carry you to your room or get a wheelchair."

"Honey, I would never give any of these people the satisfaction of seeing any weakness in me. You know what happens if sharks smell blood in the water." Jack left and was back quickly. I took the cane and walked to the door holding tightly to his arm. When we were out in the hall I leaned against him and stopped. He quickly looked and saw the pain and tears in my eyes. He bent and picked me up as if I were a feather. "Just hush girl! I will not put you down! What room are you in?"

"Take the elevator that uses a key card, it will stop at the correct floor." I loved the feel of his strong arms holding me. I leaned my head against his chest. I felt my panties getting damp again. When we were in the elevator I brushed my lips across his cheek, "I don't know how to thank you."

"No thanks necessary, just holding you and smelling your sweet perfume is payment enough." The elevator stopped and he carried me to the door and held me so I could enter the card. I opened the door and he carried me in and placed me in a chair. He knelt before me and removed my shoes.

He looked at me and smiled, "I love your little sling- back heels."

"Thank you kind Sir. I love wearing them. It is just that I have not worn the heels very much since I was hurt."

"Will you stand for me for just a second. Thank you, now please trust me, I want to feel your hamstring. I promise I will be a good boy."

I felt his big hands touch each side of my knee very gently and his fingers softly traced sides of the knee.

"Tight, very tight." He murmured. His fingers moved up the back of my thigh to the top of my hose under my skirt. I couldn't believe I was letting him do this. He unclipped the garters and gently rolled the stocking down my leg. My pussy was wet now and I was afraid he would smell or feel my arousal. He moved his fingers back up my leg to where it joined my ass. His fingers slipped under the elastic of my panty leg and softly felt the area of the back then moved to the crease between the leg and my butt.

"Lift your leg, slightly bending your knee." Pain shot through the back of my thigh. I felt his fingers press hard up into the crease and there was a sharp pain where the pressure was applied. He moved his hands back down rolling the long muscles with his thumbs' straitening the leg while he looked up at me and smiled, "There that ought to do it."

I took a step; there was no pain. I lifted my knee, no pain.

"Damn! I can't believe I let you do that and I can't believe it worked." I threw my arms around his neck and pulled his face down to where I could give him a nice kiss. I took his hand and pulled him over to a couch.

"Sit down and tell me all about Jack, aunh, what is your last name, Turner?"

"Yes it is."

I snuggled against him and his arm slipped around me. A pleasant feeling of warmth and comfort settled over me. It was heavenly. I wanted him. I needed him really badly. Not tonight though. Not tonight, it was too soon. I heard him softly talking and I know I fell asleep.

I heard the door open. Doris whispered, "Is she asleep?" I felt him nod. I lifted my head. "Doris, this feels so darned good. I am really relaxed. This man has magic hands. He got the kink out of my leg so quick you wouldn't believe it."

"Annie, how could he do that?"

"You won't believe this, I let him run his hands under my skirt. He undid my stocking and took it off me. Then he rubbed my whole leg, pressed a couple spots and the pain was gone. Amazing."