From the Chrysalis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I borrow him for a while, I have an ache I need fixing."

"No way you horny bitch, I found him, he is mine, and I'm the cripple here."

"Ann, can I talk to you for a moment?"

I looked up at Jack, "Please excuse me for a second, girl talk."

Doris led me to the bath for the master bedroom. "Are you going to sleep with him tonight?"

"Honey I want to so bad my panties are soaked, but no, not tonight. This is the first guy that has ever made me feel this way. I am scared and yet as happy as I can be and I want to have him inside me. He looks at me and I feel like I am going to just melt."

"Do you want me to sit up with you?"

"No sweetie, I think I can handle it alone. If I say no he will stop. I want to cuddle and neck with him for a while. I want him to want me too!"

"I have watched him all day, his eyes have never left you for one second. He has it as bad as you do."

"I have to go back, he may leave."

"No way! Not in this life." I smiled and hurried back to the parlor. He was talking on his cell phone. "---yeah, I think you are right. Make it for two. Thanks Buddy. Bye." He turned and smiled at me and I felt my knees get weak.

I managed to say, "Business?"

"Not really, hopefully it will turn out to be pleasure. I was doing some checking on you."

"Me?"

"Yep, I found out you and a party of nine are booked on a United Flight leaving at noon tomorrow. I just booked on the same flight."

"Wonderfull, but why?"

"To be near you of course. No, that is true but the exciting thing I discovered is that we both live in the same zip code."

"What?"

"Yes, I live in zip code 32134. I think you do too. Right?"

"Yes, my ailing address is in Fort Mc Coy, Florida."

"Are you related?"

I giggled, "No, not that I know about, but there must be a link somewhere. It is logical to think there is a common ancestor to all people named Mc Coy."

"Where do you live, where can I pick you up for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Dinner?"

"I need to see you again Ann. I don't want to wait too long. Do you have a boyfriend? Do you have another date?"

"No."

He looked as if I had kicked him in the balls. I quickly said, "No. No to boyfriend, yes to dinner." He grinned happily. He looked like a greeted puppy. His whole body looked happy. I told him where I lived and he was familiar with the place.

Jack said, "Annie I took a chance and booked two seats in first class on our flight so we can sit together if you would like."

"I would like, I might have a relapse of my hamstring and I need to be close to my therapist."

He touched his nose to mine. We smiled at each other. He kissed me gently, and then looked in my eyes, "Ann, I need to tell you how I feel about you. I --." My finger on his lips stopped what he was saying. I said, "Jack, it would not be right to let you go on before I tell you a couple of things about me first. It just wouldn't be fair to you. I am not completely over the accident, I don't know if I will ever completely recover. I have dizzy spells, I have memory lapses and there are large parts of my life I can't recall. Doris who has known me for years says I have never done anything to be ashamed of. There, now do you still want to say something to me."

He smiled gently at me. "Yes Dear girl, what you said just reinforced the way I feel about you." A shiver ran down my spine. God he was sweet.

The smile faded from his face. "Ann, I hope this doesn't frighten you, but I have an irresistible urge to hold you and take care of you for the rest of our lives. I have never felt this way before. I want to be your friend, your lover, and your life long partner. I want you to marry me. I know this is very, very sudden and I don't expect an answer right now. I just want you to know how I feel."

I just looked at him. I couldn't speak. So many wonderful visions passed through my mind that I couldn't speak. The thought of marrying a man had never really occurred to me. Not seriously anyway. I felt him pull away from me and stand. He slowly turned and walked away.

"Nooo! Wait! Don't go." He turned and looked at me like a whipped puppy. "Jack please come back and talk with me. I am not saying no to you. I just don't know you well enough to commit to you for life. Come and talk to me. I have to tell you that since the accident things have been very mentally difficult for me. I lost a twin I loved more than life it's self. I really have wished to die I miss her so much. I am so very proud and flattered that you think enough of me to even ask me so quickly. And don't you dare think there is one single thing wrong with you that won't let me say what my body and heart are screaming for me to say. If I were sure I could make you happy it would be different but until I resolve the issues in my life it wouldn't be fair to you." Tears ran down my cheeks and I held my arms out to him. "Hold me, please hold me." I sobbed. "Please don't leave like this. I do think I am falling in love with you but my head is just not clear yet. Please just love me and let me find my way. I must tell you that there is no other man I have ever known that would even tempt me."

He looked at me and a little smile grew on his face. He grinned, "Annie, dearest lady, that is the sweetest 'no' I can imagine. It is all my fault. I rushed things way too fast. We haven't known each other half a day yet. I don't think that time will change the way I feel about you unless it grows stronger, but I was afraid you would get away and I would never find you again. Hell girl, I am not like this. I don't do things this way, I am always cool and deliberate in every thing I do. Then here comes the most important day of my life and I go nuts. You must think I am some sort of fool."

"Jack, I think no such thing. Any normal girl in her right mind would be screaming YES, YES, YES."

"Will it be all right if I stay a bit longer?"

"Yes, I want you to stay but I warn you that your virtue may be at risk."

"I'll chance that."

"Jack, Dori is my very best friend, if it weren't for her I think I would still be a basket case in a bed somewhere. Would you mind very much if I tell her what is going on with us. You know I'll have to tell her later anyway."

"No, I think that might be a good idea."

I said, in my normal voice, "Please come on in here with us sweetie. Come on girl, I know you can hear me."

Doris walked slowly into the room. She looked at her feet and said softly, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be silly girl, you love me and you are looking after me. I have no secrets from you. Sit and talk with us. What did you hear?"

"I heard him propose to you and you kind of said no."

I smiled at Doris then looked at Jack. "She heard the important stuff. Would you like to hear what she thinks?"

Jack smiled at the two of us, "I am probably not going to like it but at least I'll know how the enemy feels." Doris's head jerked up, "Oh no, I'm not the enemy, far from it, I think you may be the best thing in the world for Annie. I know you don't need her money, I know you are a straight shooter and have never been known to lie or cheat on anything. You are a fighter when thing get tough and you get things done. You have women flocking around you all the time but you never get serious with any of them. You have never been married or even been engaged. You are the 'go- to-guy' in the family businesses when something needs fixing. You don't like New York nightlife and would rather go fishing. You spend most of your time in Florida fishing."

Jack and I stared at Doris. Jack threw his head back and laughed until tears ran from his eyes. "When did you have time to find out all that stuff?"

Dori smiled at him, "When I saw how the two of you looked at each other in Max's office I knew I needed to check you out. I called some people and had you checked out. You are cleaner than Jesus Christ." She giggled and covered her face with her hands.

Jack said, "I think that is a bit strong, but thank you very much."

I smiled softly at the big guy, "Only one thing in that report surprises me, I can't believe some girl didn't drag you off to the altar."

"Annie, I had one fool proof test that all ways worked for me. I asked myself this question; 'Would you rather make love to this woman or go fishing?' Today was the first day someone passed the test. What I can't believe is that I had made love to all of them and have never touched you."

We stared at each other. Doris put her hand on mine and said, "Honey do you like fishing?"

"Love it, my brother and I went when ever we got a chance, He used to kid that he could ask me to go shopping and it would take me two hours to get ready, but if he asked if I wanted to go fishing he had to jump out of my way."

"Well guys, I think the two of you belong together. But only if Ann is willing to let Jack in on her little secret." She looked at me.

"Dori you are right. I'll just have to take a chance. Do you want to do it for me? I want to change into something a little more comfortable." I saw him stare at me as I wiped a tear away, "I'll see you if you are still here in ten minutes Jack." I turned and walked into the bedroom. I was scared to death. How would he react to finding out I was born a male. Tough call. I slowly took a shower and put on sweats and didn't even put on any makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail.

When I walked out I didn't see Jack. Dori smiled at me and I burst into tears and fell on the couch sobbing.

She grabbed me, "What is wrong girl? Oh! Jack is in the bathroom. I told him everything and he said 'So what.'"

I felt strong arms lift me and cuddle me to a hard chest. "Don't cry Baby. I promise I will make it all right, I love you, I really do. I will let nothing hurt you again." He rained kisses on my lips and eyes.

I pushed back and tried to smile and stop crying. I guess I sort of sputtered and sniffled. He handed me a handkerchief. I wiped my eyes and blew my nose. I looked at him and glared. I hit him on the chest. Hard. "OW!" He yelped. "That hurt."

"You scared me so bad. I thought I was going to die. I thought you ran off in disgust." Jack looked at Doris in a puzzled manner. "Her body is not that badly scared is it? It feels nice through her clothes."

Dori grinned, "Jack, Baby, her body is damned near perfect. You might find a scar with a magnifying glass but I don't think so."

I looked at him. "Do you still want me?"

"God yes, more than anything in the world."

"Ok, my answer is yes, with conditions."

"What conditions?" they said in unison.

"First we are going to bed and find out if we fit together and then we will find out how the answer to your test comes out."

I kissed Doris good night and asked if she would be all right alone. She laughed and told me not to be silly. Jack Kissed Doris on the cheek and picked me up in his arms. He carried me to my bedroom. He sat me on the bed and turned and locked the door. He grinned at me and said, "That's an old habit." I watched as he removed the wreck of his tie and then pulled off his shirt. He kicked off his shoes and socks. Then he unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers. I could see the large tent in his boxers. His eyes were on mine while he pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them. I just couldn't help it, my gaze dropped to his erection. Oh my, it was gorgeous, long, thick and hard. I wanted to touch it and taste it. I turned my back to him and stripped off the top and the pants to the sweat suit. I only had my bra and panties on. I looked over my shoulder at him and walked to the bed.

"God, I love that." I heard him whisper.

"You love what, Jack?" I asked.

"I love how the little wrinkle in the seat of your panties where they are stretched so tight between the cheeks of your ass and how it flips back and forth when you walk. Actually I love every little thing about you my darling."

I smiled softly at him, "Hush baby. Come and make love to me--unless you want to go fishing."

"Too far to the nearest fishing hole sweetie."

"Oh! I guess I don't pass your test then." I felt the tears run down my cheeks and I threw myself on the bed and buried my face in the pillow. I felt his hand on my shoulder. He tried to roll me over but I jerked away from his hand. "Just leave me alone."

"Never, I will never stop loving you, never."

I twisted and looked at him. I softly whispered, "Just go find a fishing hole."

"Not unless you go with me."

"You wouldn't rather go fishing?"

"Hell no! I will never go fishing again unless you are with me."

I sniffled, "Do you really mean that?"

"I really, really do mean that. I don't ever want you out of my sight. I want to always be touching you or to be within easy reach of you."

I reached up and pulled his face to mine. His lips crushed against mine and his hot tongue slipped into my mouth. His hands lifted me and slipped under me to release the clasp to my bra. He rose above me and pulled the bra away. He looked at my breasts and smiled, "Perfect, they are perfect."

He reached for my hips and pulled down on my panties. "Lift." He said softly, and I raised my bottom for him to pull them down. He looked into my eyes and lifted my panties to his face and buried his face in the crotch. His eyes drifted closed as he inhaled. His hazel eyes twinkled when they opened. He tossed the panties aside. He grinned and looked down over my body totally exposed for him. "Damn it girl, you are just beautiful. You really are perfect, just like Doris said."

I reached for him and pulled him down over me. He lay over my body with most of his weight on his elbows and his legs spread on the outside of mine. I could feel the heat of his cock pressing between my thighs. Our lips met again. Our tongues played and twisted around each other. He caught my tongue in his lips and gently sucked on it with a pulsing suction. I had never felt anything like that before and I loved it. He let go and started kissing my face and licking tiny licks between kisses. He kissed my eyes, my nose, cheeks, ears and tickled everywhere in between with the tip of his tongue. I lightly ran my hands along his smooth warm skin and delighted in the way his muscles moved beneath my fingers as he moved slightly over me. I put my arms around his body and pulled him down on top of me. I had been afraid that he would be too heavy for me but he wasn't. He felt wonderful.

He lifted and placed a leg between mine. I moved my free leg out and his other leg moved in. I was wide open for him. Down over my chest his lips trailed kissed until he reached my breasts. His kiss/licks covered the upper slopes and teased around my wanting nipples. I finally grabbed his head and moved his mouth over a nipple and thrust upward with my chest. His lips closed around my nipple and slurped it right in. It was warm, wet and delightful. It felt so good! I loved the feeling of the suction pulling from deep inside my breast. Then he moved to the other breast. I felt an orgasm start as soon as his lips surrounded the nipple. I had had several tiny ones but this was the first real good one. I didn't even know girls ever got them from the manipulation of the breasts. His hand was gently twisting and squeezing the other nipple. I don't know about other girls but it sure turned me on.

No! He left my breasts! Oh! He was moving his kisses down my flat little belly. Wow! He had his tongue in my belly button. It tickled but I loved it. Oh shit! He was kissing his way across my smooth mound. Was he going there? As a male I had loved giving head to my lovers. But they had told me that not all men liked doing that. It sure felt like Jack was an enthusiast. Wow!!! His tongue flattened across my little puckered hole and slurped noisily up into the opening to my vagina and then he discovered my clit. Bingo!! I went off like a rocket. I definitely had a lift off. Waves of pure pleasure of such intensity as I had never experienced, crashed over and over through my body. I knew I was screaming and shaking and jerking with my body out of control.

I felt his lips on my lips and he whispered, "Are you all right baby? Did I hurt you? Talk to me baby." I looked into his worried eyes and said "Inside me, I need you inside me, right now."

Then I felt the head of his wonderful cock touch my pussy lips and slide up and down through the fluid oozing from my slit. I reached down and guided him inside me. I wasn't sure it would ever fit but I wanted it there. He was slow and very gentle. He would inch in a bit then pull back then pause. I opened my eyes and saw him watching me intently as he pressed a little further inside me. I grinned at him, "Jack, Honey, it feels so wonderful, I love it, I love it, I love it."

He slowly pulled almost all the way out. I could barely feel the head of his cock touching the lips of my pussy. Then he thrust forward. Wow! I could feel the ridge around the head of his cock and some other veins or something sliding through my sheath. I loved the way it felt. I felt his pubic hair against my slick mound. I had all of him inside me.

Oh!! He started thrusting in and out of me. God it was good. Other orgasms hit me every few seconds. Then he started pounding into me harder and harder. A really big one hit and it didn't stop for quite a while. He stiffened and I looked at him. He had his head thrown back and a grimace on his face, "I'm cumming, Annie, and I'm cumming now." I felt the hot semen coating the inside of my pussy. Fluids were leaking from my pussy and running down into my asshole and then onto the sheets.

I felt his weight settle on me, he wasn't too heavy. I loved it as he relaxed for minute, then he lifted and rolled beside me and placed his big hands on each side of my face and looked into my eyes. His dear face sort of scrunched up with tears running from his eyes, "Baby I loved that, I love you so much. It was way, way my best ever. Did I please you any?"

I smiled at him, "I love you too, Sweetheart. I love your loving. That was right up in there with fishing." His eyes popped wide open. He stared at me. I couldn't keep the grin off of my face.

He smiled, "Really, that good huh? Did you like being my little bitch?"

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "I want to be your little bitch forever." I looked into his eyes, "I think we fit together, so if I passed your test my answer is yes. YES!" He grinned, "Honey, you aced the test. You made a perfect score."

"Can we tell Dori?"

"Now?"

"Yes, I love her very much and she loves me. She is awake, waiting and praying for us. We have to tell her. Dori is the reason I am alive and am enough of a woman to attract you."

"OK."

I jumped up, "Lets get a quick shower, Love, and then go tell her."

I hurried in the shower and set the temperature at 104 degrees then turned the water on. I put my hand in and it felt about right. I held my hair up out of the water and got wet all over, I soaped up quickly and was ready to rinse off when the door opened and Jack stepped in. He smiled and reached for me. I felt his erection poke me in the tummy.

"Somebody is happy to see me."

"He sure is, he wants to go home."

"Home?"

"Yes, he has a new home, he wants to spend all his time there now."

"If the home is where I hope it is, he is welcome there anytime. Lets go talk to Doris, then we can go back to bed and let him go home." I rinsed off and stepped out. A terrycloth robe was on the shelf and I slipped it on. There was another one there too. I shook my hair out and it didn't look too bad. I saw Jack step out of the shower and handed him a towel while I took one and started drying his broad back. I dried down over his back and his ass. I said, "Spread your legs Jack and I'll dry my cock and balls."

"You are right, they belong to you now and forever."