From The Closet

Story Info
His girlfriend's female ex comes over and they give him a show.
5.9k words
4.48
57.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Alice what I wanted one night when we were both drunk and messing around. I didn't think she'd remembered it, much less taken it seriously. It was just one of those fantasies you share with your lover, never expecting it would ever come true, not even sure you'd want it to come true. Sure, we'd both given up men, but our sex life had been pretty "straight" otherwise, pardon the pun.

Then I came home a week later and found the bedroom furniture rearranged and a new full length mirror on our closet door.

"Oh, nice." I said, turning to see how my suit fit, unsuspecting there was anything more. She'd had the day off so I figured she'd done some things around the house. I didn't particularly like where the bed was, it kind of blocked the path to the closet, but I didn't complain.

Alice was coming out of the bathroom in her bathrobe after a shower. She came up behind me and gave me a hug. "I have a surprise for you. I... hope you like it." she said.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Get undressed."

"Hmm." I thought. A fun surprise!

I stripped and moved to the bed.

"Nope." Alice said. She opened the closet door and showed me what looked like a chair inside.

"Uh...?" was all I could manage.

"Hurry or you'll miss the surprise."

I stepped in. She'd pushed back the clothes and rearranged our walk-in to accommodate one of our livingroom armchairs, draped in a blanket. As I stepped toward the doorway I noticed the back of the closet door - I could see through it. The mirror was a one-way and she'd had the door cut so that it created a full length window from inside the closet. I was momentarily confused. Then I remembered the fantasy I'd mentioned that drunken night the week before. I looked at Alice.

She didn't say a word, she just stared back. I couldn't believe anything was really going to happen. Maybe she was just going to pretend, give me a tiny piece of the fantasy, show herself off on the bed while I sat in the closet imagining the things I'd fantasized about dozens of times before. So I thought "I'm game." and stepped in.

I sat on the chair and watched her shut the door. I understood now why she'd rearranged the bedroom this way. I was basically seated at the foot of the bed, only a couple of feet away.

Alice went to the bathroom and took off her robe. She examined her face in the mirror for a moment then turned and walked back into the bedroom. I couldn't believe it - she was completely shaven. She always liked her hair cut short, but there wasn't even stubble on her mound. "Ooh, that's nice." I said.

She put a finger to her lips and made a "shhh" sound. I hadn't realized I'd said anything aloud.

Alice went to her dresser and rummaged around. She pulled out a collar and put it around her neck - I'd never seen it before. It had a steel D ring in the front and buckled at the back of her neck. We'd talked about her kinky past but I didn't know if she still had her toys or if she'd bought new ones for the peepshow I was getting.

She pulled out a leather paddle and tossed it onto the bed.

"This is going to be fun." I thought.

She put the paddle on the nightstand, then walked out into the living room. I found I could see all the way to our front door from the closet. She walked to the door and unlocked it. I was shocked for a moment, picturing her walking out the door into our apartment complex wearing nothing but a rubber collar. But instead of going out she kneeled by the door. I was still in denial at what was obviously about to take place.

We waited, and waited, and waited. It was probably only about 10 minutes but it seemed to be an eternity. I swung between boredom and anxiety. Alice turned and made the "shhh" motion again and a moment later the door opened. She must have heard our visitor on the steps outside.

It was Dora, an ex-girlfriend of Alice's. I recognized her more from her stance and presence than the photos I'd seen. She filled the room with her aura. Her stance. Something about her said power. I was speechless. Which was fine because I that's how I was obviously supposed to be, but I just couldn't believe what I knew was about to happen.

"When is your girlfriend coming back?" I heard Dora ask.

"Her flight gets in about 10, she should be here about 11." Alice responded.

Dora strode into the room and stared right at me. I was scared. Then I realized she was watching herself in the mirror. She walked like a man, aggressive and focused, but she was definitely a woman. Tall, long straight hair, long straight legs, long straight stares. She had come from a corporate job, or just liked wearing conservative suits. Gray blazer, knee-length gray skirt, black hose, nothing out of the ordinary except for her exceptionally tall heels, everything in fashion down to her smart, if large, purse. She kept walking toward me and I began to get worried again until she stopped and tossed her purse on the dresser, then turned to watch Alice.

I had momentarily forgotten about Alice. She had told me about Dora's ability to hold people's attention, amongst her many other... talents. Alice was still kneeling by the front door. She had closed the door but otherwise hadn't moved.

"Come here." Dora said.

I had always wondered why Alice had let Dora do the things she'd done to Alice, but with Dora's commanding tone I could understand how it would be hard to resist. With the face and body she had, I can see how you wouldn't *want* to resist.

Alice crawled. I'd watched her crawl across our bed, crawl across the carpet up to the TV, but I'd never seen her crawl like this. Or maybe it was just the glow of getting to play with an old lover. I don't know, but something about it made me wet.

Dora plopped down at the foot of the bed, maybe four feet away from me. I did my best to stay quiet. I didn't think I could do what Alice had talked about doing, with joy, with Dora and I wasn't ready to find out the hard way.

Alice crawled through the doorway. "You remember the drill." Dora said. It wasn't a question.

Alice lifted up onto her knees and reached up to undo the buttons of Dora's blazer. Dora sat almost motionless. Alice moved up next to her and pulled the blazer off with delicate motions. She picked up a hangar from the dresser and hung up the blazer. Dora was stretching, starting to unwind. Alice kneeled at her feet. Dora stood and turned, again staring into the mirror, almost into my eyes. I had to stop staring at her face to look down to see Alice unzip Dora's skirt.

The skirt fell to the floor and I sucked in a quick breath - Dora stood before me in a brilliant red matching bra and panties, black thigh-high stockings, and tall black heels. It made her skin seem pale and luminescent. Her black hair hung over her shoulders, matching her hose. She was a sensual statue in white, red and black.

She stepped out of the skirt at her feet and stood with her legs a little apart. I wished she'd turn around so I could see her from all sides, but that would come soon enough.

Alice folded the skirt neatly and put it on the dresser. She returned and gently pulled Dora's hair back into a ponytail and held it in place with a hair tie. Alice came around in front of Dora to unhook the red bra, but when she blocked Dora's view she was pushed to her knees so that Dora could continue to watch herself in the mirror. Or was she staring at me? Alice had obviously set all this up. Perhaps they were playing exhibitionists to my voyeur? I didn't get to think about it long. Alice reached up to unhook the clasp between Dora's breasts. They were full, almost touching at her cleavage. They bounced out of the bra as the clasp released.

Dora had great nipples - brownish pink, sticking strait out, and with a large black ring through each of them. Alice had her nipples pierced before it was the "in" thing to do, but she'd taken them out long before we started dating and they'd healed. I hadn't gotten to play with pierced nipples yet and it wasn't something I dreamed about, but the big black hoops called even more attention to Dora's breasts and they begged to be tugged.

Alice, still being silent and gentle like some kind of queen's servant, pulled Dora's red panties down. Dora's body just kept shocking and exciting me. Her clit stood erect, the tip poking out from between her lips with a black barbell, probably an inch long, running horizontally through it. The tips of the barbell jutted past her lips to rest on her mound amongst the very closely cropped black hair. She was clean shaven for the most part but had a small landing strip. I imagined the barbell must tug at her as she moved. Later, I'd look back and wonder how much it must've hurt to have done, but at the time all I could do was think about sucking it into my mouth, perhaps twisting it playfully, experimentally, to see how far I could go before she winced.

Dora stepped out of the panties and spread her feet apart. She leaned forward and looked like she was reaching for the door handle, but then rested her hands on either side of the mirror, pushing her hips back and out.

I could see Alice kneeling behind her. Without a word or even hesitation Alice leaned forward and starting caressing Dora's butt. Dora purred appreciatively, staring down. It looked like she was staring at my chest but I guessed she was watching the same thing I was - Alice kneeling and basically worshipping Dora's ass.

Dora leaned forward even further. Her face was only a couple of feet from mine. I watched intently as her mouth opened in pleasure. I knew exactly what she was feeling. Alice had used her tongue on me like that many times. She was an expert. "Slow down." Dora said, breathily. Now I knew where Alice had gotten her training.

Dora continued a slow motion squirm inches in front of me. I was trying, and failing, not to move. I didn't want to make the chair squeak or gasp, but I couldn't keep my fingertips from between my legs. I could already feel a moist spot on the blanket beneath me.

"It's been too long." Dora moaned. She reached around and pulled Alice by the hair, tugging her around and between us. Dora kept one hand on the door, the other on the back of Alice's head. Alice's mouth was thrust into Dora's pussy. My jaw was wide open, somewhere between shock and jealousy and absolute arousal.

Dora kept her eyes glued on me. Or I fantasized it was on me. She was really watching Alice, watching herself use Alice. But I imagined she was using Alice while staring at me with that lusty gaze. Watching me spread my legs and wiggling my fingers across my clit furiously.

But I couldn't let the fantasy get the better of me. I had to stay quiet. If Dora wasn't in on the show I didn't want to interrupt, didn't want to find out what would happen when she was surprised. So I resisted the urge to lean back, put my feet against the door on either side of the mirror and push two fingers into myself and groan. But the frustration of the position was setting in.

But even Dora couldn't keep her eyes open for much longer. She clamped them shut and moaned loudly, legs shaking, moaned again, the hand on the back of Alice's head clutching at Alice's hair, moaned again and once again as she pushed against Alice's mouth in an obvious orgasm.

She pulled Alice's head away roughly, stood there and quivered all over for a few seconds sucking in deep breaths. Then she smiled.

I hadn't seen her smile once yet. Thinking back to the photos of her Alice had shown me, I'd never noticed a smile on Dora's face. But obviously Alice had just given her something to smile about! I couldn't help but smile with her, despite my worked-up condition.

"Too long..." Dora sighed.

Alice beamed up at her, a sticky, wet smile on her face. She leaned forward and caressed Dora's mound one more time. Dora stood and stepped back. "Does your lover treat your ass properly?" she asked.

"No, mistress." Alice answered.

Though I'm sure I knew what she meant, I felt shocked. Partly at Alice's use of the word "mistress," and partly because I apparently wasn't treating her right.

Dora stepped aside and pointed at the bed. Alice crawled a step over to the edge and rested her torso on the bed, her knees still on the floor. Dora went to the dresser and I could hear her rummaging. She walked back into view with her purse. She pulled a length of rope out of the large bag. I couldn't believe it. My fantasy, something I'd shared but never dared, was coming true. The reality of it was just setting in. I realized I'd stopped masturbating just to stare.

Dora wound the end of the rope around one of Alice's wrists. There was still half a smile on Dora's face. Apparently she felt good when she was in charge. She wound four or five loops around Alice's wrist, then tied it in a large bow. She took the other end and tied it to the post of the headboard. She repeated the procedure with the other wrist, pinning Alice's arms in place.

She came around to my side, tugging another rope out of her purse. Alice had her legs spread wide. I could see her freshly shaven pussy hanging off the foot of the bed, glistening slightly in the light. Dora knelt and wrapped the rope around Alice's knee. She made loose loops secured with a large bow. It wasn't so tight that it would cut off the circulation, but Alice wasn't going anywhere. Dora obviously knew what she was doing. She tied the other end to the bedpost next to Alice's leg. She went to the other knee and secured it to the bedpost at the other corner. Alice was spread out, bent over the foot of the bed, ready for whatever Dora had in mind.

Dora stood and admired her work. Alice was breathing hard. She squirmed slowly, but obviously not in pain. Dora patted her on the butt then headed into our bathroom.

I took the time while she was out of the room to move a little, let the blood flow back into my legs and adjust my position. I could hear the sink running in the bathroom so I moved some things around for a footrest. I was glad Alice had picked my favorite chair. Then I thought about what a funny thing it was to be thinking about, and I was glad Alice and done everything she was doing. I loved her.

Dora strode back into the room, still in her heels and hose. I couldn't believe how easily she moved in them. They would have been the first thing off as soon as I'd walked in the door if it had been me. But she radiated power in them.

She walked over to the nightstand and picked up the paddle Alice had put there. She looked at it and smiled, "My favorite."

She turned to Alice, "Your lover won't use it on you?" she asked.

"I haven't asked, mistress." Alice answered. "I'd..."

She didn't finish.

"You'd what?" Dora asked.

"I'd be thinking of you if she did."

Another wave of mixed feelings on my end, but the show continued.

Dora smiled again as she walked around the foot of the bed.

"Have you been using it on yourself?"

Alice hesitated. I realized my fingers had stopped moving again in anticipation.

The loud "WHACK" startled the heck out of me, causing me to jump in my seat. Dora had left a oval red mark on one of Alice's buttocks.

"Yes, mistress." she said hurriedly.

Alice couldn't see it, but Dora's smile returned. Was there a trace of nostalgia in it this time? Or was it a look that said she knew she had more power over Alice than I did, that she knew I was watching the entire scene? The image of Alice at home spanking herself forced those thoughts out of my head. It was something I'd like to see for myself some day, if she could get Dora out of her head when she did it. Then the moment of jealousy faded - I wouldn't care what she was thinking while she did it. We had talked about her and Dora at length, about how they'd grown closer and closer sexually, but further and further apart in all other aspects of their lives. For most couples it's the other way around, I guess. But regardless, they had ended on amicable terms. All these thoughts flashed by in an instant.

Dora got up onto the bed and straddled Alice's back, facing me. She looked down at Alice's butt and stroking it with the paddle. Then looked up at me again. Or the mirror again. She rubbed the red mark on Alice's ass with the paddle. Her other hand gripped Alice's other buttock, her nails digging into the soft flesh. She stared into the mirror like a tigress.

She proceeded to spank Alice repeatedly. She'd switch cheeks every few blows, switch between watching the mirror and looking at Alice's ass directly. She worked over Alice's entire ass, from the top to her thighs. The whole time she ground her crotch against Alice's back. I could see the barbell mashed between them. Her breasts shook. Alice squirmed. The blows kept coming, sometimes hard, sometimes soft. Sometimes she'd pause, rub the paddle over the red marks, then start again. I had to suppress a moan when I had my first orgasm.

Dora stopped and tossed the paddle aside. Had she heard me?

She put her bare hands on Alice's ass and said "Ohh, hot."

Apparently she hadn't heard me, all her attention was on Alice.

She stepped off the bed. She turned and I almost couldn't concentrate enough to hear her speak in my post-orgasmic state, "Since it's been a while and I don't know when we'll get to play again I'm going the extra mile this time. You don't mind, do you pet?"

"No, mistress..." Alice whimpered.

Dora was removing her shoes. I watched as she bent over right in front of me. I got a peek at the crevice where Alice's tongue had been. I wasn't normally into anal play, but at that moment I wanted to do the same thing Alice had done.

She sat on the edge of the bed next to Alice and pulled off the stockings. She stood, now completely nude, and moved around to Alice's head. She wrapped the hose around Alice's head as a blindfold. "Good?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good."

Dora walked out of the room. I watched her fabulous butt as she headed through the living room and turned into the kitchen, out of view.

"Oh my god, Alice..." I whispered, I hoped just loud enough for Alice to hear.

Alice didn't say anything. Either she was lost in her own world or hinting that I should stay quiet too.

Dora returned a few moments later carrying two mugs. She sipped from one and set aside. She crawled onto Alice's back, again facing the mirror, and set the second mug down on the bed beside them. She caressed Alice's bright red buttocks, lightly stroking them with just the very tips of her fingers. Alice was shaking. I could see the muscles on Alice's thighs clenching, her sphincter tighten, her vaginal lips squeeze and release. I'd seen her this worked up only once before, when we'd gotten too stoned for her to cum though we tried for an hour or more. We'd finally given up and gone to sleep.

I didn't think there was any chance of her falling asleep now.

Dora pulled a cube of ice out of the mug beside them and put it into her mouth. She sucked on it for a moment, making me dream of other things, then pulled it out and ran it over Alice's ass. Alice hissed with a sharp inhale. Dora kept moving the ice around in circles across the red marks. I could see a faint trail of moisture behind the ice cube as it slid across Alice's hot skin.

Dora took the cube and pressed it against Alice's anus. Alice repeated her gasp, her ass clinching.

Dora grinned and dropped the cube back into the mug. She sat up and picked up the paddle again. Alice's ass wasn't quite as red as before, but I'm sure it still stung. Dora began the paddling again. I couldn't believe Alice wasn't crying. But maybe six or seven hits later Alice started whimpering with each one. But Dora didn't let up. She worked over Alice's whole ass again. This time she even hit a few places she'd missed before down between Alice's buttocks, getting dangerously close to her delicate lips, exposed and swelled, jutting out. But Dora was apparently well practiced. She knew how close she could get, how hard she could hit. Soon Alice was whimpering non-stop, instead of with each blow.

12