From the Closet to My Knees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lassie
Lassie
18 Followers

“You went through my stuff? I see we’ve got some fucking boundary issues here,” she yelled.

I remained silent as she approached. She violently yanked the panties down my legs and to the floor.

“GET ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH!”

I immediately dropped to my knees as she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled.

“Hold still. Don’t you fucking move! ” she said.

I waited for her to rifle through some boxes and the sound of metal gave me an idea of what was in store for me. She produced two sets of handcuffs, a leather whip and a gag. Stina began by restraining my arms and ankles and fitting the gag around my head and tight between my lips. She gave my nipples a vengeful pinch that made me cringe.

I obligingly let her bound my body and drop my head to the floor. My buttocks were raised high as she immediately started in with the blows of the whip. I tried to shriek as the burning shock of the lash came down on my back. She worked her way up and down my entire back before letting me catch my breath. She continued when I regained my composure and could feel the renewed sting of the lash as she started striking my legs and buttocks. She stepped back and I thought she was finished. Two more blows struck my pussy and had me shrieking like never before. The sting was replaced with heat that was soon replaced with arousal as I realized this erotic scenario. Stina pulled me to my knees and removed the gag. Saliva and tears had soaked my face and at that moment saw her bare pussy inches from my face as she tugged her skirt up. She was shaved completely and her labia and clit were adorned with low hanging rings. I looked up at her with a nod of lusting approval. She acknowledged with a swift step forward and was straddling my face before I knew it. She ground her hips as I made a sophomoric attempt to keep up and service her as a seasoned lesbian might. My tongue flipped and pulled on her rings as she maneuvered her pussy around my mouth. After several minutes she gripped the back of my head and let me know she was close. She made a quick shriek and shoved my head away as she stormed off. I had been used and abused but this is ultimately how I had envisioned our relationship. She was definitely on top and it felt right and fantastic.

I remained cuffed and on my knees as Stina rolled her mini skirt back down over her hips.

“This is how it’s going to be: You are to never outwardly question my actions again. You are to wear your hair short; no more than a buzz cut. I want you shaved completely and I want to take you shopping so you can get rid of those…those uptight clothes.”

“My clothes? What’s wrong with my clothes?” I asked.

Her answer was quick and honest.

“If you’re going to be my little whore I want you to dress like my little whore. Latex and leather – and lots of it.”

We both watched and waited until my smile broke the tension and I said,

“Let’s go shopping.”

To be continued…

Lassie
Lassie
18 Followers
12