From The Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." I heard Alice whine.

Dora didn't let up, landing another three or four.

"Please!" Alice said, more desperately.

"Please what?" Dora asked. Alice couldn't see her set the paddle aside.

"Please mistress, I.. can't take any more." Alice said, breathing hard. Her ass looked like it had been beestung.

Dora pulled out a pair of ice cubes and rested one on each of Alice's glowing buttocks.

"Oh!" Alice moaned in a pained tone. I'm sure the ice felt as bad as the paddle at that point. Alice was shaking, jostling the ice cubes loose.

"Hold still." Dora ordered, pushing them back into place.

Alice lay still and whimpered. I watched as little droplets formed around the ice and ran down her cheeks. In a few moments they were tiny rivulets than ran down to the tops of her thighs. Dora lay there, propped on her elbows, alternately staring at the mirror (or me?) and Alice's ass. I couldn't believe the thoughts I was having, the things I wanted to see her do, the things I wanted her to do to me. I had to hold still in the silence as Dora waited patiently.

Alice's breathing was getting faster and faster. Her ass was starting to shiver again. I could see the chillbumps rising.

"Please... mistress..." Alice said again, her tone almost helpless.

"Please what?"

"Please stop. I'll... do anything."

"I love it when you say that." Dora said. She reached down and plucked one cube off and dropped it back into the mug. She lifted the other up and started for the mug, then stopped. She looked up in the mirror, cupped her hand and ran the ice down between Alice's buttocks, all the way over her puffy lips.

Alice let out an almost violent, abrupt "OH!"

Dora giggled and dropped the cube into the mug. She leaned forward and took Alice's buttocks in her hands. She started kissing them softly. Alice let out another "oh", but this time it wasn't shock, just sweet surrender.

Dora kissed every square inch of reddened skin. She ran her fingers over it in the same manner as before, just the fingertips, very lightly. Alice slowly started to relax. Dora was grinding her body against Alice's back and I was actually getting jealous. Not of Dora, to my surprise, but of Alice - I wished Dora was rubbing me!

Dora pulled Alice's cheeks apart and tilted her head down between them. I imagined her tongue teasing Alice's anus. My other hand slid behind my leg so that my fingertips could brush against my own. Maybe I'd just never had the right encouragement on the whole anal issue...

Dora's head came up. I could see the moisture around Alice's ass. Dora reached over and pulled something out of her purse - a tube of some kind of oil. She drizzled a trail across Alice's cheeks then started massaging it in. Alice groaned in pleasure.

Dora gave her a quick barehanded slap on the ass, making her ass clench. "You know the rules. Quiet, pet."

Alice sighed heavily, with only a hint of whimper. Dora continued her massage. Alice slowly relaxed again.

Dora picked up something else from her purse - a large butt plug. Alice and I had giggled at them in a catalog, but she said she'd never tried one. It looked like that was about to change.

Dora stroked the plug with her oily hand. She tilted her head into Alice's crack again. Alice was breathing hard and lifting her ass for Dora now, obviously enjoying the tongue bath. Dora leaned back and looked in the mirror as if to say "Are you ready to see what I'm going to do to your lovely girlfriend?" to me. Or maybe she was just watching herself.

She put the tip of the plug against Alice's anus. I think Alice thought it was Dora's tongue but after an inch or so went in she realized she was wrong. Her ass clenched but Dora kept up the massage with the other hand. Slowly she pushed it in another fraction, then another, and another, steadily spreading Alice's ass. As the widest part got closer and closer, Alice's breathing got harder and harder. A little closer and she was whimpering.

"Just a little more, my pet." Dora said, lovingly.

My fingers were flying on my clit and I realized I'd pushed a finger up to the knuckle into my ass.

"Take a deep breath." Dora said. Alice did. "Now release."

The plug popped into place. Alice groaned and shook.

Dora moved up to the head of the bed, arranged some pillows and spread her legs in Alice's face. She pulled the stockings off Alice's eyes with a jerk. She sat up where she could see Alice's ass, still red from the spanking, with the base of the plug jutting from her anus. Alice moaned as she started sucking on Dora. Dora was in more control than Alice's early suckling.

"Yes, that's it..." Dora said, staring. I again fantasized that she was staring at me instead of the mirror, that she was torturing Alice and me at the same time, that she was showing me what power she had over the both of us.

"You like that in your ass, don't you my pet?" Dora said, to the both of us in my mind.

I confirmed that I did by pushing the finger farther into myself.

"Make... me... cummm..." Dora moaned. I imagined myself in Alice's place, sucking Dora's clit, tugging on that barbell. Dora and I came together.

After we came down again, Dora sat up. "Tired yet?" she asked Alice.

"No, mistress. But... my arms are sore."

Dora untied them from the headboard. As she headed toward the foot of the bed I momentarily thought the show was over, but then I saw she was tying Alice's arms behind her back.

She moved around to the foot of the bed and grabbed Alice's hips from behind. She tugged Alice backward until Alice was nearly squatting on the floor. She still leaned against the foot of the bed, but her legs were still tied in place, her arms now secure behind her back.

Dora moved around and lay down at my feet. She slithered under Alice, her mouth inches from Alice's pussy. Dora's legs were spread right in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe she didn't know I was there. This was all too good. I wanted to push the door open and bury my face between her legs. I could see her lips open, the entrance of her vagina winking at me. Alice's gasp drew my attention back upward.

Dora had Alice's hips in a firm grip. I leaned down so I could see Dora's tongue sliding across Alice's puffy lips. Alice tried to push down onto Dora's face, but Dora grabbed the base of the butt plug and gave it a little push. Alice lifted up again. Dora's hand kept blocking my view, but I kept finding myself staring at Dora's open pussy in front of me anyway.

She continued teasing Alice. She would tongue her for several seconds, then push her forward again by the plug. I had two fingers in my pussy and my other hand stroking my clit. Alice couldn't stop whimpering but apparently Dora was letting it go now.

She kept it up. It was probably really only five minutes, but it seemed to last forever. I gathered from the sounds she made, she was sucking on Alice, then stopping, the licking, then stopping, on and on. I knew Alice couldn't get off that way. She needed steady strokes, and usually some form of penetration. Apparently Dora already knew that too.

"Please mistress." Alice moaned. I was getting to where I wanted to hear that for myself some day.

"Yes, my pet?"

"Please...."

I could tell she wanted to ask, but couldn't.

"You want to cum?" Dora asked for her.

"Yes." Alice said, sounding more helpless than ever. "Mistress." She added.

Dora rolled out from under her. I was disappointed, hoping I'd get to see Alice cum on this beautiful woman's face.

Dora returned to her large purse. She pulled out a large dildo, about 7" long, very thick, and the same ruby red as her underwear. It was attached to a set of black leather straps. She stepped into the straps and secured them around her waist. It was another item I'd seen in the catalogs, but never in person. She admired herself in the mirror, or gave me a haughty look, then walked around so Alice could see.

Alice let out another whimper.

"You want this?" Dora asked.

"Yes, mistress." Alice said, sounding almost faint.

"I'll give it to you like you like," she was saying as she untied Alice's arms, "but you've got to let me do one thing."

"Anything, mistress Dora." Alice said, becoming more obedient in tone.

Dora helped Alice back up onto the bed in the same position as before, fastening Alice's arms to the headboard again.

"Your girlfriend should be here in about half an hour." Dora said. Either she didn't really know I was there or this was all part of the game. I no longer cared.

"I'll make you cum - only if you'll let me leave you like this for your girlfriend to find."

I looked at Dora's face as she came to the foot of the bed again. It was almost manic. This was something she obviously wanted, and wanted badly. One hand was gripping the base of the fake cock, her fingers under the edge of it rubbing her clit.

She knelt behind Alice. I had to scoot down farther to watch the tip of the dildo push between Alice's legs, not penetrating, just sliding over her lips.

"What do you say, my pet?" Dora asked, her tone more serious, no longer loving.

Dora reached down and adjusted something and I heard the dildo buzz to live. Alice jumped with the vibrations. I couldn't wait for penetration, I had three fingers pushed in, not deep but enough to stretch me like I wanted to see Alice stretched.

Alice didn't give her usual "Yes, mistress." response. Instead, she tilted her hips so that her ass lifted up, and half whispered, half whimpered "Fuck me."

Dora pushed the first few inches in with no hesitation. Alice let out a long, loud "Ohhhhh". I was vaguely aware of her gripping the sheets, Dora gripping Alice's hips, the slapping sound, but more than anything I watched Dora's muscular ass, framed with the leather straps, as she thrust over and over into my lover. I wanted to be behind her, to push my mound against that ass as she pushed into Alice, to reach around and tug those nipple rings, pushing her harder and harder. I wanted to crawl beneath them and watch as she pounded Alice's pussy. I wanted to slide my fingers into Dora and feel her grip them with each thrust. Until that moment my fantasy had been to just watch - to see the things Alice had described with a gleam in her eye. My fantasies were changing, evolving. I wanted to be in the picture instead of just looking at it. The idea scared me a little, but that didn't stop my fingers.

When Dora raised a hand and slapped Alice's ass I came. I was biting my lip, my legs spread, my feet braced on the doorframe. Slight sucking sounds from my pussy matched those coming from the other side of the mirror. I couldn't believe how wet I was, or how hard I was clamping down on my fingers. Outside, Dora had one hand tangled in Alice's hair, the other smacking the bouncing ass in front of her. Alice was taking in sharp breaths, a familiar sound that I knew meant she was about to cum, but unfamiliar in its intensity. She started making the little "oh, oh, oh" noises as her orgasm began. I wished I could cum with her but I was still coming down from my last one. The oh's got longer and longer. I knew I'd never seen her cum this hard, this long. Dora kept up the pace, steady and hard. Every third or fourth thrust she'd slap Alice's ass again. Then she stopped the slapping, gripped Alice by the hips and had her own orgasm.

They came down. Dora stopped, leaned forward and kissed Alice's back. She pulled back and stood, beaming. She wiggled out of the strap-on and reached for her clothes in silence. She stuffed the hose and underwear into her purse, got into her suit and heels, then leaned down and picked up the strap-on. "I'll leave this for your girlfriend." she said, standing it on its base on our sidetable.

She kissed Alice once more on the butt and walked out the door, grinning ear to ear, thinking she had the last laugh or happy with the show, I didn't care which.

As soon as the front door shut I bolted from the closet. Alice looked different from the new angle. I was undecided for a millisecond if I should untie her after her ordeal, but decided I wouldn't be this brave again soon. I plopped down on the bed in font of her and pushed my sore, but ready pussy to her mouth. She didn't complain, just started sucking the way I liked. I came in record time.

Afterward, I was stroking the hair out of her face and getting ready to untie her when she looked up and whispered "Thank you... mistress."

For the first time the word excited me.

to be continued

12