From the Curtains Ch. 07

Story Info
Taking the showing on the road.
1.7k words
4.72
24.2k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exhibitionist adventures of Melanie and Susanne continue...

Melanie pulled back the curtains of her hotel room on the third floor, opened the sliding door, and stepped out onto the balcony overlooking the pool and patio area. At 28, Melanie had light brown hair with streaks of blonde, petite but perky breasts, a slim figure, and a deep, dark tan all over her body.

"What a view!" she said, leaning on the railing. "Come take a look."

Below her, two young women in bikinis sunned themselves while three young men swam in the pool.

Her neighbor and friend, Susanne, joined her on the balcony. Susanne was a 26-year-old married woman, with piercing brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair and an athletic figure. Her husband had been working overseas for several months and she was enjoying her adventures with Melanie. This time, they decided to get away for a weeklong holiday, driving an hour away to a secluded beach resort.

"Does this give you any ideas?" asked Melanie.

Susanne looked across the courtyard at the rooms opposite their own. From this angle most of the third floor had a clear view of their balcony, as well as the room inside. All she had to do was open the curtains and turn on all of the lights.

For a moment, Susanne pondered the question, and then asked one of her own. "Are we a couple of college coeds who are going to get drunk and flash our boobs at all of the drunken males?"

Melanie just shook her head. "Of course not. We're going to be much more creative!"

"How so?"

"Well," said Melanie, changing from her shorts and top into a skimpy string bikini top and equally skimpy thong bottom as she spoke. She never wore bra or panties during the summer. "What if we just go nude in places we shouldn't be nude?

Susanne eyed Melanie's swimsuit, thinking about it momentarily. "You're practically wearing nothing now." Her nipples hardened beneath her cotton top. "We will avoid situations where children might be present, right?"

Melanie smiled impishly. "Of course. I already checked into that. The hotel is full – and it's all adult vacationers. Not a kid within a mile of here."

Susanne smiled, simultaneously playing with her nipples, squeezing them gently, and then releasing them. She removed her top, shorts, bra and panties. "I like this already," she said, slipping one finger into her wetness. These adventures with Melanie always turned her on and with her husband gone for so long, she really needed a release. "What's up first?"

Susanne reached for her bikini, but Melanie snatched it away. "Not what, who. And the who is you." She tossed Susanne a towel. "Wrap this around yourself. You're going to go nude in the hot tub."

"Now?" asked Susanne, wrapping the towel around her. Her breasts were concealed but it barely covered her butt.

Melanie nodded.

"But you're dressed," continued Susanne, eyeing Melanie's very tan butt cheeks. "Sort of."

"Someone has to scout for you and let you know the last possible moment that you have to cover up before anyone sees you."

"But it's almost midnight."

"So much the better. There will be fewer people around. It will give you a chance to get used to being nude in places other than your room."

"Good idea," said Susanne.

"And for a little bit of extra fun, check this out." Melanie removed a small digital camera from her purse, checking the battery. It was fully charged.

"What's that for?" asked Susanne.

"What do you think?"

"You're going to take pictures to send to my husband?"

Melanie pointed to the tip of her nose, as if signaling a correct answer in charades.

The thought made Susanne shudder, her body tingling all over. She remembered the last time she let Melanie photograph her and how the pictures of her in a variety of erotic poses had pleased her husband.

"Let's go," said Melanie, grabbing herself a towel and her room key. She opened the door, stepping out into the hall. "The coast is clear," she said, beckoning Susanne to follow her.

Susanne's heart was racing. She stepped out into the hall.

"For a minute, I thought this was a trick," said Susanne.

"Me trick you? Never. But can you hold my towel and the key?"

Susanne held out her hand. As soon as she did, Melanie stripped the towel off her friend's body with one swift swipe of her hand, raising the camera to eye level with the other. "Smile!" she said, snapping a photo of Susanne standing naked in the hotel hallway.

She tossed the towel to Susanne, who wrapped it around herself immediately. They walked toward the elevator.

"I don't know whether to thank you or kick you," said Susanne, laughing. "That felt so good!"

Melanie pressed the button for the elevator. The doors opened. No one was on the elevator. "If it felt so good, why not walk down to the hot tub in the nude?"

Susanne peeled off her towel, stepping into the elevator nude. "If I think about it too much..."

Melanie took Susanne's towel and tossed it over her own shoulder, pressing all of the buttons on the elevator. Then, she took a photo of Susanne posing nude by the buttons. "Have you given any thought to what you're going to do if the elevator makes a stop between our floor and the lobby? This is our version of Russian roulette."

Susanne's heart raced and her nipples hardened. She was beginning to feel wetness between her legs. "Oh, my!" said Susanne, standing completely naked as the elevator stopped on the second floor.

The elevator doors opened. No one was there.

Susanne was relieved but her heart continued to pound. When the doors closed again, she placed one hand between her legs and the other on her left breast. Melanie snapped another photo. Quickly, Susanne grabbed her towel off of Melanie's shoulder, wrapping it around herself.

"Good idea," said Melanie. "There's a strong possibility someone will be in the lobby."

When the doors opened, no one was there.

"Come on," said Melanie, looking up and down the lobby, noticing that the front desk was unattended and the curtains drawn to the desk clerk's office. "She must be on a break or in a meeting. The coast is clear."

Susanne got off the elevator, following her.

"I said, the coast is clear," repeated Melanie. "You can drop your towel now."

Susanne obliged, now standing in the lobby outside the elevator in the nude.

Melanie snapped another photo.

The two women moved rapidly toward the pool and hot tub with Susanne now just carrying her towel. Finally, they reached the hot tub area, which was obscured from the pool by high hedges behind a low iron fence with a gated entry that creaked loudly when they opened it. After entering the area, Melanie turned on the spa jets, causing the bubbles to gush and swirl. Susanne put her towel down on a chair and tested the water temperature with her toe. It was the ideal temperature. She then slipped into the tub, dropping down to the seat so that only her head and shoulders were visible above the water. She slid herself over the to spa jet, positioning her clit to take it full force.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "This feels so good."

Melanie snapped another photo. Then, she put her camera down on a chair. She looked around in all directions and, seeing no one, undid her bikini top and slipped off her bikini bottom. She then eased herself into the hot tub.

"Aren't you supposed to be scouting?" asked Susanne, her voice quivering from the pleasure flowing through her body as well as the thought that someone could walk in on them at any time.

"I can't let you have all the fun," said Melanie. "Besides, watching you enjoy yourself got me very wet." She dipped two fingers of one hand inside herself, simultaneously swirling the palm of her other hand over her clit. She leaned back and let the hot, bubbling water consume her.

Just then, they heard the gate open and close.

Before they could move to retrieve their towels, the two young women in bikinis who they had seen at the pool were standing a few feet from the hot tub.

"Hi," said Sandra, the tall, athletic-looking blonde with a great tan and an even greater figure. She easily could model swimwear professionally, as could Sarah, the other young woman, a slim brunette, also well built, and very attractive.

"Mind if we join you?" said Sarah.

"Sure," said Melanie, getting a look from Susanne. Seeing no way to cover up, Susanne accepted her fate. "Come on in," she said. "But we're both naked."

Sandra and Sarah giggled. "So?" said Sandra, undoing the string on Sarah's bikini as her friend did the same for her. They slipped off their tops and bottoms, joining Melanie and Susanne in the hot tub.

"This is great," said Sarah, leaning in to Sandra and kissing her on the mouth.

Suddenly, they were locked in an embrace, their tongues probing each other's mouths, their legs intertwined. As they continued their kiss, they caressed each other's bodies. Momentarily breaking off the kiss, Sandra then kissed Sarah softly all over her neck and the top of her breasts until finally taking one breast in her mouth, licking the nipple with her tongue.

Melanie and Susanne watched, mesmerized – and very turned on. Both women ran their hands all over their own bodies, masturbating wildly, pinching their nipples, rubbing their clits and never taking their eyes off of Sandra and Sarah. The bubbling waters drowned out their moans as the four women all came at once.

Back at the front desk, the night clerk, a petite young woman in her early twenties named Julie, had been staring at the monitors for the hotel's security system for the last twenty minutes, enjoying the view from the hot tub area. As the clock struck midnight, she her shift ended, and the late night clerk had assumed his post out by check in.

After making sure that the curtains behind her were securely closed, obscuring the late night clerk's view, she sat back in her leather chair, focusing intently on the view from the hot tub area. As the scene of the four women playing in the tub aroused her, she unbuttoned her blouse, undid her bra, and slipped her hands inside, gently caressing her nipples.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her.

Why not join them?

To be continued...