From the Darkness... Ch. 02

Story Info
She learns where she stands in her new world.
758 words
3.74
40.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Basia
Basia
2 Followers

*Note: Read the first installment "From the Darkness..." first.*

June 1

It has been a year. The times have not all been bad either. Slowly, I am learning their language. I gave my captor a son, his first, and for that he has treated me tenderly. He calls me his "lobaki." If I am translating his right, it means "love." Another woman in the tribe took to nursing the child for me. In fact, I really have not spent much time with my son. I do not even know the name the man gave him.

I am allowed to leave the tent for more than just travel. They are teaching me their crafts, weaving, and small game hunting.

Our nightly rituals continue. He has "trained" me to be kneeling on the furs in our tent as he comes in after his ale. He gives me gentle glances as the flap of the tent opens. His inspections, depending on his mood, are either gentle or cruel.

This was a bad day. He gripped my neck tightly, hauling to me to my feet. His eyes burned into me, scanning my body for a moment before his free hand came down, backhanding my face. Tears came into my eyes as that hand struck me. Once he let go of my neck, I fell to my knees, pressing my forehead to his boots.

"Sha'ulp!" he shouted 'Up!', so I sprang up to my feet. "Kalo sho tao!" was shouted. Down on the furs on my stomach, legs spread wide, arms out, palms up. It is a rather uncomfortable position, but when he is in this mood, this is an unexpected comfort. I felt my hands become encased in leather restraints, one of his favorite toys. "Aenios o porea..." he murmured as he slipped a leather collar about my neck. 'You are mine...'

He left my side now, reaching for a chain tethered to the ground, to connect the chain to my collar. Once he was mildly satisfied with my restraints, he rose crossing the tent. I hearted the familiar sounds of his armor falling to the ground.

I was trembling with anticipation, waiting for his next move. That was when the whip came. One hard hit. I let out a startled cry, squirming against his strokes.

It was driving me close to an orgasm, when I felt that engorged tool ram into me. I started raising my self to him, as much as my restraints would allow.

"Nobla su'ka!" he grunted, forcing me down. 'No, stay down.' My entire body complied to him. I struggled to remain still under him. My moans where starting now, eyes closed tightly.

He was really working at me now. I felt his fingers in my hair, and a rough yank of my head, arching it backwards. "Do be ya." 'I'm close.' "Na yu cha!" 'Beg for it.'

"Showl su kulom!" I cried out, unable to control myself. 'Cum in me!' My hands would ball into the tightest fists. I was so close to a mind blowing orgasm.

As I was fighting off this orgasm, I felt his body shake on top of mine as he came, his frothy liquid spurring into me.

Just as quick as he came, he pulled out of me, and rose to his feet. My hips starting shaking frantically, the need to release was apparent. I hearted him walk across the tent, and the sounds of his armor being replaced on his form rang in my ears. I pulled against my bonds, determined for release, sobbing softly as he left me there.

June 2

He left me chained down for what seems like hours. He returned and sneered down on me, mumbling something about me being a no good savage. He was drunk. The whip was held in his hand. I hearted the braided leather fly through the air before I felt it kiss my skin. A scream escaped my lips as the pain swept through me. The beating lasted until I was bruised with welts rising from my flesh.

He threw the whip aside now, and was on me again. I was sobbing openly, the pain was awful. His large hand would slap my rear roughly as he came into me.

He pulled out again, and crossed to his cot. After what seemed like only seconds he was snoring. It was not till morning when I awoke that I was unbound, and curled up in his cot at his side, his arms around me tightly like one would hold a lover.

Basia
Basia
2 Followers