From the Loft

Story Info
She doesn't know he's awake while she plays with a friend.
1.5k words
3.22
95.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's starting to get late, and my eyes are beginning to tire. It has been a quiet evening. I'm in bed, reading a book and winding down for the night, waiting for you to return home from your shift at work. I glance at the red numbers of my alarm clock. It confirms to me what I already know...I should have closed the book and turned out my lamp a while ago.

Sighing, I place my bookmark and set my reading aside. I switch the light off and stretch a slow, full body stretch. I roll onto my side to face your half of the bed, and picture how you will be joining me soon. The shape of you beneath the covers, the curve your hip forms in the blanket. I touch your pillow, knowing that it will be cold, but imagining your heat. I wish you were here so I could press up against you and wrap you in my arms. I love how you feel against me, how we feel together. My dick hardens a bit, just as it does when we spoon, though at the moment you aren't here to feel it against your ass.

Smiling now, I turn over once more, ready to drift to sleep. Our bedroom is lit now only faintly by the light I left on for you downstairs. We like our little loft apartment. Our bed is snugged against the railing of the second floor, overlooking the living space below. I know from experience you will come in the front door, enjoy a snack, and then switch off the light before coming upstairs. You have become adept at this routine, able to execute it without waking me. In the morning I will discover you again. With that happy thought, I doze off.

***

Some time later, I partially wake up. Without my glasses, I can't be sure what the luminescent digits of my clock are trying to tell me. It is dark now, the downstairs light shut off. I know you must be home safe. Anticipating you, I carefully flip to my other side, yet am surprised to discover that you are not in bed. My sleep-addled mind processes this slowly. The light is off. You should be here! It occurs to me that you are in our bathroom, which adjoins the bedroom. As I wait for you to return, my eyes begin to close again.

Wait.

I open my eyes once more. The covers on your side have not been disturbed at all. I glance to the door of the bathroom. All I see is a dark blur, but there is no light coming from beneath the door as I'd expect. I squint at the clock. It's the middle of the night. Where are you?

With that thought, I hear you. I sit up, and I listen.

I know it's you, because I know those sounds. They are the sounds we elicit when we are together. They are sounds we inspire when we fuck. You are being quite soft, but I have a musician's ears. Your breathing is a bit heavy, and at irregular intervals you moan, ever so slightly.

Sleep recedes from me further, I become more alert. It sounds like you are downstairs.

It sounds like you are not alone!

Cautiously, I reach for my glasses. Positioning them properly, I noiselessly rise to my knees, and peer below.

By the glow of streetlamps and moonlight diffused by closed window blinds, I see your pale skin. Clothes are strewn over the floor between the front door and our couch, directly below me. Your long hair is still up, exposing your neck and the lines of your back. Nude, you are facing someone sitting on our couch, supporting your weight on your shins, legs astride, knees bent. I see your toes writhe, as you slowly gyrate in the lap of a man I do not recognize. You moan again.

And so does he!

I am mesmerized. I am fascinated. This is unlike anything you have ever done! We have discussed the freedoms we allow each other, yet you have never exercised them. Until now!

My heart pounds. My penis comes to full attention.

I shift my position to your side of our bed to adjust the angle of my view. I see your ass begin to bob slowly, revealing that the length of his cock is already buried deeply inside you. You rise up little by little, exposing most of the length of his dick, and I know you are squeezing just the tip with your internal muscles. He gasps slightly as you slowly sink back down, and you muffle a giggle. I don't know how long you have been at it, but you both appear to be sweating. He wraps his arms around you; his hands glide up your back, then back down to your ass, feeling it as it moves. He nuzzles your neck, and you produce another of our sounds.

This must be the coworker you have mentioned! I can see that he does indeed possess qualities you find attractive. Seeing you actually performing this act of sexuality, this physical realization of your lust, is profoundly erotic. I can't help it; I slide my boxers down to my knees, exposing my own erection to the night air. I slowly begin to stroke myself.

Below, I watch as you reach back to cover his hands with your own. He lifts his head to gaze at you, and you kiss him. Deeply. You move your hands again, to either side of his face. Without words, you direct him to your breasts. I know how sensitive your nipples are! I speed up the pace of my stroking a bit, anticipating your pleasure when he learns this truth for himself!

You throw your head back as his lips envelope a nipple. Yesss! I see the joy etched on your face. I also see your glasses on the coffee table...I know you don't know I'm awake.

I slide back over to my side of the bed again, so that I am almost directly above you once more. I am worried that my shuffling has alerted you to my wakefulness, but you both seem well on your way to climax, your focus entirely upon your immediate world. I remove my boxers entirely, and as discreetly as possible I carefully use our bottle of lube to coat myself. I can't remember a time when I was harder!

I resume my masturbation, stroking myself with long firm strokes, gripping my shaft tightly now with the aid of the lube. I see your friend begin to tremble! Gripping your hips, he kisses you hard once more, then stares into your eyes as he begins pumping into you greedily! Your breathing also picks up, and I see you grinding into him with gusto. I see you lean over and whisper something into his ear, but I am too far away to pick it up. I imagine what it was.

"Cum for me!"

I am building up toward the edge, and I witness his release. As his head leans back and his mouth opens, you lean in and cover it with your own, muffling his cry. That's exactly the moment that sends you over the edge! I see your muscles flex as you begin your own orgasm, inspired by the pleasure of your partner. I know exactly how your pussy feels right now, tightening and releasing upon his cock! My vision blurs just a bit in spite of my glasses, and my dick begins to spurt.

Powerfully.

Over the railing.

Caught up in the waves of pleasure coursing through me, I watch silently in thrilled terror as my semen falls through the air toward the two of you! Shit! SHIT!

My cum lands on the couch. On the floor. In your hair. And I see at least one, ropey strand land upon your shoulders and back. You look up sharply! You know!

You smile in my direction. You can't see me without your glasses, but know precisely where I am. You blow me a kiss, and return your attention to your lover. After a few moments more, you stand and stretch (like a fucking lioness! I think to myself,) then help him peel his condom off.

Hell yes. That was awesome.

I let out my breath, and bonelessly collapse to the bed.

***

A short time later, I hear the toilet flush. You pad over to our bed, and I feel it move as you join me at last. I roll over to face you. God damn, I love the shape of you under the covers. The curve of the blanket caused by your hip. I snuggle up against you, savoring your heat. I wrap an arm around, and I hear your make one of our happy sounds. I playfully squeeze your breast, and you swat my hand and smile with your eyes closed. You take my hand into your own. With no more words, we drift off.