From the Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the sun here wouldn't kill us, you had to know us, name us, want us. You made us real then, made us part of your world. When you said you loved us both, you broke our bonds to all but you. We are yours now, and you are ours forever."

Zach, quiet until now, spoke up. "There is nothing we won't do for you. You can have us both whenever you want us, however many times you want us, but take heed, food is energy, and the more we mate, the more food we'll need."

"And that goes for you. You have to stay hydrated and eat well or we will likely wear you right out. Some, ones from this side, accidents in the barrier, have shriveled and aged faster than normal because they didn't take care of themselves. The sex can be addictive." Seth explained.

I drank my coffee and scarfed down the breakfast. I drank two bottles of water while the two stared at me.

"Hey, what can I say, you said anywhere, anytime. I'm getting ready for another round."

This was going to be the best life ever. I'll have to start a journal so I can let you know how it all goes.