From the Realm of Fantasy

Story Info
My first experience with my Mother-In-Law.
6.9k words
4.39
125.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I – The Fantasy that started it all.

It was a Friday like any other. Sitting in my car with the windows rolled down, I could feel the cool breeze blowing in as it was something I had been looking forward to all week long. With the music blaring, and I singing as loudly as I could, I was thankful that the work week had finally come to a close. I looked down at the clock; the blue lights illuminated upon the face of the radio and showed that it was nearly 5 in the afternoon. Two whole days where I didn't have to worry about reports or emails, didn't have to worry about deadlines or projects, but simply relaxation and rest and possibly a bit of recreation.

Earlier that day, I had gotten a text message on my cell from my Mother in Law, Nancy. She had asked if I could drive her to work, which had become a daily event, but was nice that she still asked. I didn't mind driving her to work, since it wasn't that far away, and in doing my part in being the good Son in Law, it made me feel good that I could help out someone in need.

Especially for her, since she had helped out in her own way from time to time. In fact, it was good seeing her as often as we did, for it fueled the crush that had developed that I had for her.

It had been a few years back, but something that I couldn't place my finger upon triggered it all, and now I took every opportunity to spend as much time with her as I could. I had even taken to sending her flirtatious texts from time to time, and choosing my words carefully as to give her the possible thoughts of something more, but always kept things quite innocent, as to not be too direct, or overly forward.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I flipped open my phone, scrolled through the names in my contact list and found the entry for 'Mom Cell'. I hit the call button and listened to it ring as I turned down the radio to a more respectable level.

"Hello?" I heard her answer. Her voice had always been a source of arousal for me with it being so deep and sultry. Even in the simple greeting that she spoke into the phone, I found myself growing with excitement.

"Hey Mom, it's me. I am outside waiting on you," I let her know, unlocking the doors to the car with a flick of the finger upon the button.

"Okay, I will be right out," She said as she hung up. I closed my cell phone, placing it back in the holster upon my belt and then looked at myself in the rear view mirror, wondering if she ever thought about me the way that I have thought about her.

After a few minutes, the front door opened and she walked out wearing a white shirt and black jeans, which in my own opinion, complimented her ass quite nicely. Nancy was a woman of 47, but looked extremely stunning when she wanted to, and today was no exception. Her wavy brown hair laid against her shoulders, a look that I found to be quite flattering for her, and as she walked toward the car, I watched it blowing in the wind and gently brushing across her face. She smiled as she approached, and then upon opening the door, and seating herself inside, she beamed at me and buckled her seat belt. The aroma of her perfume quickly filled the car, stimulating my sense of smell with an intoxicating pleasure.

As I began to drive away, she started to talk about her day, how after running a few errands earlier, she only arrived home moments before it was time for her to leave yet again for work. She detailed how she was running from room to room, gather her clothes, jumping into the shower and then bolting back out the door. I laughed and listened to her rant, trying to remain focused on the road, but without her knowing, stole glances at her very well endowed chest. In fact, upon her mentioning the fact that she had taken a shower, the image of her standing in the stream of water, covered with soap over her glimmering naked body was one that I found quite enticing and hard to remove from my thoughts.

There were occasions that I would toss about compliments, telling her how great she looked in jeans, or how she could tease all the guys by unbuttoning her shirt a bit more than it was, which always got a good chuckle from her. She was always up for a compliment, and being that it may be that she didn't get all that many, mine were always welcome.

"You're looking pretty hot tonight Mom," I said, doing my best not to stare at her chest, which was practically busting through the buttons of her white button down shirt.

"Well thank you, not a bad job for someone that was running around crazy at the last minute," She replied back smiling.

"Well you did quite an exceptional job at it, if I may say so," I offered and smiled back at her.

"My only problem is, I can't tell whether or not my bra can be seen through my shirt," She said as she looked down and started to laugh, pulling at her shirt, obviously attempting to see if it was transparent in the fact that her bra could be seen through it.

This was not an uncommon comment from her. Upon her saying it, I took a glance over, pretending that it had been my first and saw that she was wearing a bright red bra that could be clearly see right through her white shirt. In fact, I could clearly see every little detail of her bra, with the light lace trim and the cut of the cup, it certainly revealed more than she probably would have liked.

"Well, you can a little. Decided on a red one today, huh?" I asked, giggling a bit.

"Well damn, I couldn't see in the light in the bathroom. Not much I can do about it now, though I will probably get flirted with a bit more than usual tonight because of it," She replied.

Now, ever since she had mentioned it, I was finding it hard to take my eyes off of her chest, and the red bra that lay beneath her shirt. It was quite visible, and not only that, but the tightness of her shirt plastered against the curvature of her breasts, made it that that much more difficult to pry my eyes away.

"Well if I get stares like that, I suppose my tips tonight will be pretty damn good," She said laughing, noticing how concentrated I was looking at her chest at every chance I got. "It is a shame that I won't have you to wait on tonight."

"Oh. I am sorry, I didn't mean to stare Mom," I said as I blushed crimson and turned my attention back to the road, dreading the fact that she had caught my gaze and noticed that I was looking her up.

"Don't be, it is flattering, and not too many men take the time to look anymore," She confessed.

"Well then they are fools, and don't know what they are missing," I said back to her, feeling a bit excited at the level of teasing we were sharing tonight.

I could feel her eyes prowling over me, looking me up and down, and unknown to her; I was steadily growing inside my slacks and feeling the tightness of the bulge pushing against them. I swallowed hard, feeling my mouth dry out as I tried to remain focused on the road, and the cars around me, doing my best to pay attention to anything but her.

"Maybe I should unbutton a couple of buttons, give them something really worth looking at," She suggested as her fingers moved across her shirt, nearly in slow motion as she pulled open the two top most buttons on her shirt, seeing that I was watching her intently as she began to flare it open and expose her deep and plentiful cleavage held fast by her bright red bra, which was now clearly to be seen.

My focus could no longer be contained as I looked over and now saw the perfect curve of her breasts and the enticing cleavage so graciously exposed, held tightly by her red lace bra.

"Well, if I am not mistaken, it looks like it might be working already," She said as she took notice that I was no longer able to keep my eyes off of her as I gazed down into her shirt.

"Yeah, well that certainly will get their attention for sure," I stammered as I slowed the car down for a stop light that had just turned red. The bulge in my slacks was clearly visible, and slowly beginning to throb at the excitement of the events that began to unfold.

"But I wonder how much more I could tease them, like you say," Nancy said as her fingers slid back up to her shirt, letting them slide across her naked skin and gently grazing across her breasts, cupping her mounds beneath the bra and then pulled open two more buttons and widened the gap in her shirt, exposing her entire chest and completely revealing her bright red lace bra.

I felt the throbbing beneath my slacks strengthen and I just hoped to hell that she wouldn't take notice that her evident attempts to tease me were working rather well at this point, and had in fact given me quite a raging hard on.

"Well it would seem that this in fact is doing the trick, wouldn't you say?" She asked as she was looking down and saw that my slacks were in fact tenting with the prick that lay beneath.

"I suppose it is," I said as there was no possible way for me to hide my excitement of the situation.

Nancy smiled, and as the light turned green and I turned my attention back to the road and driving the remaining distance to her work, I felt her hand move onto my thigh.

"Whoa Mom, what are you doing?" I asked as I nearly pulled the car into oncoming traffic, but steadied myself just as I was about to cross the solid yellow line.

Without saying a word, her hand began to slide further up my thigh, inching her fingers slowly up until I could feel them pushing softly against my erection. I felt my cock respond to her touch, throbbing and aching considerably more than it had for a long time and her hand upon it felt wonderful.

"Looks like my efforts to tease you worked quite well," She said soothingly.

"Oh, is that what you are doing? Yes, quite effectively I should say," I nearly moaned as her hand steadily and softly was rubbing the bulge against my slacks, anxiously giving it quite a bit of attention.

I turned the car into the parking lot of her work, and slowed the car down to a stop, which usually prompted her to say her goodbyes and head on in, but today she simply sat in her seat, her hand upon my erection, massaging it.

"Don't you have to get going?" I asked half heartedly, not really wishing for this moment to end, but knowing that sooner or later she was going to have to leave.

"I actually have a few minutes left before I have to go, why not park towards the end of the row over there," She pointed at an empty slot of parking spots.

I drove the car towards the spot she had suggested, pulling into one of the empty spots and then placed the car into park and let it idle.

Without pulling her hand from my crotch, she unclasped the seat belt with her other hand. She then reached over, leaning her body towards mine and pulled open the clasp which held my slacks closed. She found the zipper, and slowly began to pull it down its track and then flared opened up my slacks. Her fingers gently moved against my boxers as she took a hold of the elastic waistband and pulled it down, exposing my enormous dick, which was aching and pulsating in the hopes for more attention that it had already been granted.

I was speechless, nor knew what to say even if I weren't, but there was no need to talk at this point. No need to act, for Nancy was in control. Her fingers softly wrapped around the shaft of my erection at the base, tightened and held me firm in her grasp. I looked down and saw the fingers of my Mother-in-Law wrapped around my cock, which was throbbing so hard and aching for her to never let go. She lowered her head slowly down into my lap, positioning her mouth directly over the head of my prick, feeling the warmness of her breath splashing upon it and then the hot sensation of my erection sliding past her lips, and into her awaiting wet mouth.

Her long soft brown hair cascaded down over my thighs as she slipped inch after inch into her mouth, taking me completely inside of her and slowly sucking every little bit of me. She pushed down until her lips had gently rested upon the base of my erection, which was clean and smooth as I had taken to shaving myself bare for months, feeling her tongue swirling around, building the excitement that was already at a level of high intensity.

She began to softly moan as her mouth began to push and pull me in and out of it. Savoring every little bit of my shaft and hungrily wanting more as she began to pump faster and fiercer. The vibrations her tongue made against my cock were amazing as she moaned louder and louder, taking in breaths as she could, but not wanting to stop coating my erection with her saliva.

I could no longer contain myself, moaning loudly to give her fair warning of the upcoming event; I released the explosion of my pleasure. She reacted accordingly as she pushed down hard with her lips upon my shaft and I felt myself exploding deep within her. It was completely and utterly amazing, and my orgasm was more than it had ever been before. I could feel the release pouring out of me, pouring into her eagerly awaiting mouth, and hearing the moans of excitement as she voiced her own excitement as she swallowed every last bit of me, sucking and slurping me hard and fast.

She swallowed every last drop of my cum until I was finally spent and began to relax. My heart beat slowed to a more normal rate, and the sweet sweat that had beaded upon my forehead and the rest of my body was cooling as my body regained its composure. Nancy slowly lifted herself up, traces of my cum still remained on her lips, which she delightedly licked away until every last drop had been accounted for. She ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it away from her face so that I could see the smile that was left there and the hunger still in her eyes.

"So how long have you been thinking about doing that?" I asked her as I pulled closed my slacks over my steadily deflating cock.

"Probably as long as you have been thinking of me doing it," She said with a laugh. "In fact, I have thought about sucking your cock since the first day we met, I just never really had a way of getting you alone, and then of course the fact that I didn't know how you would react to me doing so, but I do believe that you liked your cock being sucked, and being sucked by me. But, I should be going or else I will be late. Can you come pick me up at the end of my shift?" She asked as I saw a hint of something more in her eye.

"Absolutely! I will be here," I said as she stepped out of the car and walked into work, thinking to myself about what had just happened. Feeling the wetness on my dick and knowing that it was her mouth and her lips that had gotten it so, a fantasy come true.

Part II – The fantasy expound

The thoughts of what had just happened played out in my head over and over again as I drove home, I could hardly believe that it had actually happened, although was excited and aroused to the point of which I hadn't been in quite a long while. I watched the clock probably more than I ever have, and in 6 hours I would be going back to pick up my Mother in Law, knowing that we had a bit of talking to do about the events that had already unfold.

The hours went by fast, and at a quarter to 11, I slipped on my shoes, headed out to the car, and drove out to Nancy's work. When I pulled into the parking lot, I saw that the shift was over as everyone was coming out through the front doors, and that is when I spotted her. A lump grew in my throat, my heart started to beat more fiercely, and yet again, the excitement ran through my veins and began to work feverishly in the bulge that was steadily growing in my slacks. She looked just as good as she did when I picked her up hours before, and even though she had just worked, it looked as if she had just again stepped out of the shower.

As she opened up the door and sat inside, I could still smell the sweet perfume that she had worn earlier It wasn't overpowering, but complimentary as the scent once again filled the cabin of the car. She smiled as she clicked her seat belt and I began to drive away.

"Look Mom, we need to talk about what happened earlier. I am not saying that I didn't enjoy what we did, or that I have had my own secret fantasies of it actually coming about, but I think we both realize that it is just not something we can ever do again, much less ever speak about," I told her as I had been thinking about what I would say to her for most of the night.

"Well, I actually agree with you there. I think we can blame it on the two of us just getting caught up in the moment, and you are right, something like that can never happen again, and don't worry, I won't ever speak of it as well," She replied.

I felt better, like a huge load was taken from my shoulders as I drove the remainder of the way back home. I quickly changed the subject and asked her how her day was, and we laughed and talked for the few short minutes that we had left, even though that my dick was still at complete attention as it had been since the moment she sat down.

As I pulled up to her house, I slipped the car into park and watched as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could ask you a favor?" She asked as she opened up the car door.

"Anything, what is it?" I asked as my eyes gazed down to her chest, noticing that she had buttoned her shirt up completely, but her bright red bra was still clearly visible in the dome light of the car.

"Well I have a few boxes that need to be taken out tonight for trash, and I was wondering if you might give me a hand with them?" She asked.

"Sure, let me park and I can help you," I said as she closed the door and waited for me on the sidewalk as I parked the car. All that ran through my mind were the events of earlier that evening, like it was a fuel that burned through me and was stimulating my arousal.

I followed her up the pathway to her house, and as she pulled open the patio door, I noticed that it was quite dark and realized that her roommates must not be home, which is probably why she needed my help. She closed the door behind me, locking it, which I thought was a bit odd seeing as that we would be walking out of it again in a few minutes.

"Would you mind if I changed first, my uniform isn't really all that comfortable," She suggested.

"Oh yeah, go ahead, I am in no hurry," I replied as I sat down on the couch and waited for her return as she disappeared into the bedroom. I heard her moving about, obviously changing into possibly a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, but not really giving it that much thought.

A few moments later, I heard her calling out my name, and as I stood up from the couch, and walked towards her bedroom, I saw that it was quite dark in her room, and this was slightly a bit suspicious. As I walked through the door to her room, the sight that I saw I certainly was not ready for, nor could have even imagined. My eyes widened as I looked upon her lying on the bed, she was on her side with one leg resting against the mattress and the other bent slightly so that she could rest her foot upon it. Her long flowing hair fell upon the pillow and her eyes glinted with such determination that I knew that this had been all planned out. I blinked once and then as the reality of the situation came over me, I took in the fact that she lay there completely naked, presenting her body before me.

"Mom, what are you doing? Where are the boxes?" I asked, almost knowing the answer as I looked around and saw nothing remotely close to being trash.

"There are no boxes," She said with a smile and a gleam in her eye.

I watched as she slowly began to move her hands over her bare skin, moving her fingers across her breasts, teasing her already hardened nipples as she pinched and pulled at them, pushing her massive breasts together, forming the most perfect cavern of cleavage, and then lowering a single hand to the freshly shaven and quite smooth pussy tucked perfectly between her long luscious legs.

12