From the Realm of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, my erection was at full status, throbbing and aching and I couldn't believe that even with talking to her just moments before, things were taking shape as they were. Before I could do anything, say anything, she had sat up and reached her hand out for mine, her breasts bouncing with each movement she made and pulled me onto the bed along with her and started to kiss me. Her tongue slid into my mouth, finding my own as her hands moved to my ass and gave it a squeeze, pulling my body into her and holding me tightly. I was sure that there was no point in hiding the fact that I was completely hard, as it was grinding against her through my slacks, just aching to be released as we kissed so deeply and long.

"Take off your pants," She moaned in my ear as she pulled from our kiss and her hands were already working on their clasp, pulling them open and lowering them to the floor. With a look of excitement steadily in her gaze, she tossed my pants and boxers to the floor and saw that my dick was completely hard and hoping for yet more attention.

"Oh, now that is what I like to see," She spurted as her eyes moved down and locked gaze with my huge hard piece of meat.

She was obviously taking charge, which was turning me on incredibly. She pulled me down onto the bed, my erection staring straight up to the ceiling, and then crawled over me. Her body, moving against mine, I felt the softness of her skin rubbing upon my own, ground into me. She rested her body down upon mine, feeling the wetness and warmth of her slit as it gently rubbed up against the shaft of my cock and I knew that I wanted her, needed her, and was going to take her.

I lifted her hips, just slightly, but enough where the head of my dick pushed against her opening and began to slide up inside of her. She moaned loudly as the thickness of my erection pushed past her swollen lips, spreading her open, and began to fill her. She started to rock her body into mine, moving back and forth, pushing and pulling me deeper into her and moaning with each thrust.

I slowly slid a hand up her back and found her hair, which I took grasp of and then pulled her down closer to me. Her breasts lowered down to my mouth, and in taking a single nipple and gently suckling it as I rolled over it with my tongue, I could feel it stiffen and heard her moan even louder with such pleasure. I pulled my tongue away only to move it to the other, lavishly sucking upon it like I did the first, listening to her moans growing louder and louder as she began to move faster and faster still on my erection that was continually impaling her.

I was in awe, but had a hard time concentrating on the reality of the situation as she continued to pound me. Her body slamming into mine, driving me so deep and so fast into her over and over again, and showing no signs of stopping as she fucked me good and hard.

"Oh god Mom, you are so amazing," I moaned, not being able to contain myself, but moaning loudly with the words that I spoke.

Hearing the words only drove her more wild as she was pounding and slamming her body so forcefully down upon mine, my erection slamming into her over and over again as I could feel the pressure beginning to build, slowly at first, but then more rapidly and uncontrollably. Without a word, I felt the release erupt from my cock and pour into her with such force that it took her by complete surprise.

"YES! YES! That's it. Give it to me," She yelled as she felt the explosion of my pleasure pouring into her. "Fill me with your cum!"

It was an intense orgasmic release and with every thrust, I could feel it shooting deep inside of her, filling her chasm and coating her completely. She pumped every last bit of it from me and then finally began to slow. Her entire body was covered in sweat, as was mine and her moans coming with each breath that she took were softly diminishing.

She collapsed on top of me, her naked body resting against my own as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me, smelling the sweet mixture of her perfume, sweat and the sex that we just had together.

"Hmm, that felt so good," She whispered in my ear as I felt her body shaking upon mine.

"Damn right it did," I finished.

Part III – The Reality of it all

I watched as Nancy read the last line and then placed the sheet of paper along with the others upon the desk. Her expression was hard to read, as I could see that she never thought that I would write such a story.

"Well, that was a bit odd, to say the least," She said as she took her gaze from the sheets of paper and looked at me.

"Yeah, I know, and I don't really know why I asked you to read it, I suppose at the very least I wanted to see your reaction, to know if the story was any good," I replied hoping that the situation wouldn't become overly awkward.

"So, then did you write this story because this is what you want?" She asked and I could sense the seriousness of her voice.

"Well, I suppose that is the ultimate question, isn't it? Whether what I wrote is something I really want to happen, or simply a fantasy pulled from the depths of my mind?" I asked in return, attempting to avoid her question. For by answering it, it could only lead to complications and awkwardness.

"So is it?" She asked again. Obviously not wanting to let it go so easily, but determined to get an answer from me.

"Possibly," I answered her, looking down at my feet as I was beginning to feel slightly embarrassed and ashamed that I had asked her to read the story in the first place.

"Well then, I suppose your story is a bit of a compliment, that you see me in that kind of a light. That you have given thought to the idea and possibility," She declared as she did not take her eyes off of me. "I mean I would be lying if I said that your story wasn't a bit arousing and I found myself actually visualizing the details of the experience."

"Really? So you thought it was good, I mean you could see a bit of reality in the story, in my writing?" I asked her, now looking up and seeing that her eyes were filled not with anger, but of a hint of excitement and arousal.

"Yeah, I thought it was a good story, and this is the one that you are going to publish on that site you told me about?" She asked, confirming the reason of the story and why it was written in the first place.

"Yeah, this is the one, I mean maybe after a few tweaks here and there I think it may be finally ready to be published," I stated, hoping that she would not in turn ask me to not share what I have wrote, but instead be honored.

"So have you really given thought to your fantasy becoming a reality?" She asked as she turned to face me as I sat upon the bed, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Huh? You mean, have I thought about you and me, like that?" I asked, knowing full well that is precisely what she was asking.

"Yeah, have you thought about fucking me?" She boldly asked. She stood up from the chair, looming over me as she stepped towards the bed. Her long brown hair flowing over her shoulders, her smile penetrating my eyes, and her demeanor that in which was that of a woman aroused.

I had no answer, I was speechless and rendered so by my Mother-in-Law that now stood before me, looking quite attractive in her skin tight jeans, her red shirt that clung to her breasts and gave every bit of detail to the figure of her body that lay beneath.

"Are you hard?" She asked as her eyes moved slowly down my body and I could see her gaze falling upon the crotch area of my jeans.

"Huh? What?" I stammered, flabbergasted at her inquiry.

"I thought it was a pretty direct question, and an easy one to answer as well. Is your cock hard? It shouldn't be something you need to think about, for either you are, or you aren't. So tell me, have I gotten it hard?" She asked as she took a final step towards me, close enough that her perfume was overpowering, and I felt myself intoxicated with how good she smelled.

"I..um...well yeah...I am," I stuttered as I didn't really know if by telling her that she indeed gotten me rock hard and throbbing was the right thing to say. In fact, I was feeling a bit odd, as her forwardness caught me off guard and I wasn't entirely sure if this was just a game, or if she was attempting to tease me with reason.

"Show me it," She commanded as her eyes never faltered but held fast on the bulge in my jeans, obviously knowing full well that she had aroused me to a state of complete erection.

"What? Mom, I can't, that is...well wouldn't that be a bit strange, not to mention slightly taboo?" I suggested.

Nancy didn't wait for me to finish and dropped to her knees, moving her body between my open legs. Before I had a chance to react, or had a fleeting thought of what to do, her hands were on my thighs, her fingers sliding across my jeans with her brightly covered red nails at the helm. I watched as she glided her hands up and then slowly pulled open my jeans, her fingers aching to find their destination. She slowly began to tug, gripping the fabric in her grasp, pulling them off from my hips and down across my thighs, revealing my bright yellow boxers that lay beneath, tenting and concealing my erection that she was all too eager to find.

Her hands swiftly moved back up my thighs as she left my jeans around my ankles, gliding her long dagger-like nails over my now naked skin and then took hold of my boxers and began to urge them down as well. As she exposed my throbbing erection, I could feel it pulsing, knowing that it was soon to experience something it had fantasized about for such a very long time.

"Hmm, well what do we have here?" She asked as she licked her lips looking down at my solid cock with her eyes filled with desire. Her hands left my boxers and slid back along my legs, finally grasping my erection and closing her fist around it tightly.

She looked up and our eyes locked, giving me an idea of what was about to happen as I could read it in her gaze. She smiled, winked and then her open mouth slammed down upon my cock, pushing it deep into her throat and her lips closing around the shaft. Instantly I felt the warm wet sensation, her tongue sliding against the shaft as she held me tightly in her lips and slowly began to slide her mouth up and down my erection.

I couldn't help but to buck my hips up into her face, feeling my cock slide through her lips, into the depths of her throat, and listening to her moans of approval as she lavishing sucked and slurped on the shaft, eagerly wanting and craving more. The excitement was building, for Nancy began to move her mouth faster and harder on my shaft, impaling herself with the penetrating erection. She cupped my hot balls in her hand, gently massaging them, sending me nearly over the edge.

"I want you to eat my pussy," She moaned as she pulled my cock from her mouth, her lips glistening in the soft light of the room.

"Hmmm, I think I could do that, do you want to lie down?" I asked as my own mouth began to water.

"No, you just stay right there," She moaned as she stood from the floor and began to pull down her jeans, revealing the fact that she indeed was not wearing any panties, and much to my surprise, her pussy was bare and what appeared to be baby smooth. Without a sound other than her rapid breathing of excitement, she pulled off her top and exposed her massive breasts, and her hardened nipples. She pushed me down onto my back as she slid over me, I could feel her legs against my hips as she moved forward until her pussy was directly over my face.

"Now, eat this pussy," She said as she thrust her hips down, pushing her soaking wet slit down upon my face and let my tongue drive up into her.

Tasting the sweet juices of her already soaking wet pussy was divine, and all I could think about was eating a damn fine tasting pussy, and eating it out good. My tongue began to flick, feeling her clit stiffen and her body began to rock forward and back over my mouth as I fucked her and sucked her juices from her swollen lips. My own moans of pleasure mixed with those of hers, and the more I moaned the faster and harder she moved over my mouth. My hands slid up her torso and found her breasts, enormous and aching to be touched, my fingers moved against her pointed nipples, pinching them between my forefinger and thumb and listening and feeling her react to the shock of stimulation I began to shoot through her body.

Nancy began to move faster, moaning louder and screaming as her body quickly tensed.

"Oh fuck yes, I am going to cum," She yelled as her hands moved against my head and pulled it up against her pussy, not wanting me to stop or slow.

I felt the rush of fluid against my tongue, her orgasm began to pour out of her and her body began to shake as the overpowering release rocked through her. I slid my tongue deep inside her hole, licking the inner walls of her slit, as I could feel the warmth and wetness seeping from her uncontrollably. She finally began to slow, her body slowly becoming limp as her breathing regained composure, and as I felt her move her body from my mouth, releasing my tongue from her soaking wetness, she moved down across my chest, gripped my cock and slammed her body down upon it, thrusting it deep inside her complete.

"Fuck me, like you have always wanted to. Fuck me hard and long, god I want your cock so bad," She moaned as she began to buck her hips yet again, sliding my cock deep into her and riding the full staff of my erection.

The faster she moved, the more excited she was becoming, and her moans turned to screams, amplified in the confines of the room as she thrust her body over and on my erection, driving it deeper and deeper. Her entire body shook as my penetrating cock impaled her over and over again, sliding into her with such precision and rubbing against her clit, which caused her to orgasm over and over again. I could feel her tighten her lips around me, holding me strong as she pounded me over and over again, building the intensity and pleasure to an overwhelming level.

Never before had I been fucked so well, and as a result, I could feel the pressure beginning to build, aching for that explosive release.

"Nancy, I am going to cum soon," I moaned as she rode my cock like there was no tomorrow, tossing her hair about and moaning as each little shock wave of pleasure poured through her body.

"Don't stop, please don't stop! I want it, I need it! Fuck me!" She screamed as she bore down and ground hard against my cock, sending a rush of pleasure through my own body.

I could no longer hold myself back, and I felt the sudden rush of pleasure moving through my shaft and then the intense orgasmic explosion of my cum pouring deep inside of her. I thrust my hips upwards, meeting her pelvis and together we moved in unison, pumping and pounding, my juices flowing inside of her as they were shot out fiercely through my cock.

"Oh god Nancy, that feels so damn good," I screamed as my cock continued shooting cum deep inside of her.

"Hmmm, it does feel so damn good," Nancy replied as she pushed her body down hard and then stopped, feeling the last throbs of my cock pulsating inside of her and collapsed on the bed as she laid beside me.

The sounds of our breathing, panting and filled with exhaustion filled the room, and as I looked over at her, seeing her hair tossed about, her face flushed, and body covered in sweat with her legs shaking, the reality of the situation came full on.

"Oh my god, what did we just do?" I asked, not directing my question to her, but more openly as I was trying to grasp the reality of it all.

"Well, I do believe that we just had some damn good sex," Nancy replied through her slowing breathing.

She was right, what we just had done was exactly that, for I could not remember having as good as sex as we had just had. It was a fantasy come true, and one that I had contemplated for so long without the hopes of it ever becoming a reality, but yet here we were. My entire body was tired, exhausted and I felt my eyes growing heavy as I closed them and slowly drifted off into a slumber. A slumber that would be filled with dreams of what had just happened, and all of that that could.

12