From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awaking myself from my thoughts I begin to push my dildo further into her back passage, watching it as it slowly disappears up her butt. I definitely don't want to hurt her more than necessary and somehow I don't think shoving my fake cock balls deep in one thrust is quite the way to go about that. So instead I restrict myself to slowly sliding my strap on into her shit hole, one inch at a time.

Looking at the dildo protruding from my groin I can't help think it should be impossible for such an object to be slid into such a tiny hole, but there's her little tail pipe, which is only meant to be an exit only hole, slowly opening and adjusting itself to become a cock depository. And with every inch the disappears into her rectum I feel more and more powerful.

I mean, for God's sakes, this is Trish Stratus, multi-time women's champion and possibly the most famous diva ever in our business and right now she's on her hands and knees allowing me to take her in a way that she has let nobody take her before.

I can't help feel like this is bringing us closer together because now I have taken her anal virginity and she has taken mine. I can't stop a huge grin crossing my face at this wonderful thought and as I dwell on it I remember something about my first time. It's something which I intend to do now which is a little about stroking my own ego but mostly about reinforcing the idea of me being the top tonight.

Laying down I press myself into her back, and brush some of her hair out of the way so I can get at her neck before reaching around and cupping her boobs in my hands, taking great enjoyment in playing with her nipples, and squeezing another fresh round of soft moans from her. I begin to lick, suck and nibble the side of her neck as I continue the gentle tit torture.

I keep this up for a while before raising my head slightly so I can whisper in her ear. "Trish.......... do you remember what you said to me just before you slid your cock into my ass for the first time?"

Trish lets out a long moan, which tells me she remembers exactly what she said and she knows exactly what's coming.

"You said you were about to make me your bitch.......... well Trish.........." I said pushing the last inch of strap on cock into her ass, "Who's the bitch now?"

I had never felt so powerful as when I've buried my dildo in Trish's butt. The way she moaned as her ass hole submitted to me drove me crazy and it was all I could do not to just start ruthlessly sodomising her. I was overwhelmed with lust at the idea of turning the WWE's golden girl into my bitch. And I wanted to hear it from her own lips. I wanted her to tell me that she was my bitch. But she hadn't answered me and I became enraged. After all, I was the top, how dare my bottom not answer me.

"I said who's the bitch now Trish?" I said, my voice demanding as I pulled on her hair.

"Me.........." Trish whimpered softly, "I'm the bitch."

"And who's bitch are you?" I ask, wanting to rub it in.

"Yours." she replied like a obedient little bitch, "I'm your bitch.......... only your bitch.......... Mickie James's bitch!"

"Good.........." I said before giving her a long lick up the side of her neck, "Because now I'm going to fuck you like a bitch!"

And with that I lifted myself up, took a firm grip of her hips and slowly pulled my strap on out and prepared to slam back inside her shitter with all my might.

I was about to plow back into her pooper with every ounce of my strength when I suddenly stop myself. What was I doing. There was no way Trish was ready for the hard ass pounding I so desperately wanted to give her. I needed to soften her back door up a little first.

So I slowly slid back into her shit hole, gently repeating the process as I began to steadily butt fuck the woman I love. After a while I think of increasing the pace but decided against it. I figure when Trish is ready she'll let me know and I'll increase the power behind my thrusts just a little until she lets me know she's ready for a little more until eventually I'm sodomising her in the way I truly want to be sodomising her right now. The last thing I want to do is pound her ass when her ass ain't ready.

But, much sooner than I would have expected, Trish gets my attention.

"Mickie." she says hesitantly, as if she's worried about what she's about to say.

I myself become worried that maybe I'm doing this wrong, that maybe despite my best efforts I'm hurting her and she wants me to go slower, or that she wants a break, or that maybe she's even fed up of this and she just wants to stop. Oh please, don't let her want to stop.

"Yes Trish." I said, trying to sound like a top and not a nervous wreck.

"Now that you've taken my anal cherry." she said nervously, "I want you to fuck my ass the same way you fucked my pussy."

I'm honestly shocked by this. There's just no possible way that Trish's ass hole has adjusted to something as big as this dildo invading it already. Is there? And even if it is, does she really want me to fuck her that hard already? The thing is even though I could clearly hear the nervousness in her voice I could also hear the need that was there and I couldn't stand the idea of denying the woman I loved something she really wanted. However I had to be sure that this is what she wanted.

So, making sure that I'd heard her clearly I said, "You mean like my whore, my slut and my bitch?"

She swallowed softly and said, "Yes.......... please Mickie I need it!"

Her voice was just so full of need that I just couldn't stop myself from doing it.

I slowly removed my strap on from her ass, watching as the whole stretched around my big piece of man-made meat until only the tip remained inside her.

I closed my eyes, and prayed that if I hurt her she would forgive me.

With every ounce of strength I possessed I slammed back in to her shitter, burying every single inch of my dildo inside her ass.

"Oh thank you Mickie!" Trish cried out.

I couldn't tell whether she was in pleasure or pain or both but I decided not to worry about it. I decided that right now Trish didn't need Mickie James, her caring and loving girlfriend. I decided she needed Mickie James, the cold hearted bitch who was going to slam fuck her shit hole with out a single thought for her well-being.

Pounding into her pooper like that was giving me incredible emotional pain.

The thing that hurt the most was that part of me was enjoying this. Part of me was enjoying the idea of using her body for my pleasure, and I was getting a lot of pleasure out of this. Through out the blow job and the pussy fuck that little dildo inside the strap on was banging away inside me and I was really surprised that it hadn't got me off already. I didn't know I had this kind of self restraint. But the thing was, even though the little dildo was doing a great job of getting me off, it wasn't turning me on even half as much as fucking Trish up her amazing ass.

This was Trish Stratus, the WWE's golden girl, a six times women's champion, and perhaps the greatest women's wrestler ever and here she was bent over with an 8 inch dildo buried up her butt, receiving the ass fucking of a life time by little old me. Although I loved Trish with all my heart I couldn't deny that considering who she was and everything she stood for I was taking tremendous pleasure in butt fucking her, and that made me feel guilty. I felt guilty for enjoying this, but I ploughed on, and in to her pooper, regardless, determined to give her the ass fucking that she had been begging for.

Looking down at her I'm amazed at what I see.

There before me is not my strong confident top of a girlfriend Trish Stratus, but some weak, whimpering, little bottom who needs her strong top to fuck her up the ass.

Just then the woman that looks a lot like my strong confident top of a girlfriend Trish Stratus looks round at me and at that moment I have never felt so powerful.......... so in control.......... so much like.......... a top, in all my life.

It's in that moment I realise that right now, Trish doesn't want to be a bottom.......... Trish doesn't need to be a bottom.......... Trish is a bottom.......... a bottom that needs to be fucked up her ass by her top.......... me.

And I don't want to be a top.......... I don't need to be a top.......... I am a top.......... I'm Trish Stratus's top.......... and right now I'm going to butt fuck my bottom until she can't sit properly for a week.

I try and increase my thrusts but there's not much I can do, I'm already pounding into her pooper with a ferocious speed which even I wasn't aware that I was capable of.

Whimpering beneath me my bottom lowers her head submissively and she accepts the sodomy I'm giving her.......... the sodomy she wanted.

Remembering this is something she asked for helps awaken me from my anal lust somewhat and I realise what a wonderful opportunity this is for us.

While I don't think I could give up being a bottom completely, and I highly doubt Trish would ever give up being a top completely, I've managed to find out that I like being a top and Trish clearly likes being a bottom.

I began imagining what this revelation will do for our relationship. I began imagining bending Trish over and butt fucking her everywhere we go from now on. I imagined butt fucking Trish in hotel rooms like this one, in the locker room showers, and in every bathroom all over the world. I then imagined taking off the strap on, handing it over to her and spreading my cheeks so she can repay the favour. I imagined us continuously swapping places, one second I'm the top, the next I'm the bottom, never being able to tell whether it's going to be my ass or hers which is the next to be fucked, living every day in anal paradise for the rest of our lives together. And then I realised it's not just an anal paradise, it's a pussy paradise as well. Pussy, ass, tits, and strap on cock, what more could a bisexual girl want? The love of her life providing all the sexual goodness? Oh hell yeah! Mickie James, welcomed to paradise.

I'm awoken from my thoughts by Trish's voice.

"Mickie please take me, fuck me, hurt me." Trish cried out, throwing herself back against my thrusts, "After what I've done to you and the way I've treated you I really do deserve it!"

This really confuses me. Trish wants me to hurt her? And Trish think she deserves to be hurt because of the way she's been treating me? With the exception of the emotional and physical pain of having to face her in the ring I can't think of a single moment that she's ever hurt me, nor can I think of a single moment I didn't like or regret.

Even though I'm not sure what to make of her comments, I continue to plow into her ass, wanting to give her the butt fucking she's begging for.

"If you want it Trish, I'll give it to you." I said, verbally letting her know that I want to give her what she wants, even if I'm not sure at this point exactly what that is. Apart from a good hard butt fucking of course.

"I don't want it, I need it." Trish wept, her voice alone telling me just how much she needed this, "I need it more than anything and I need it from you, only you. Please Mickie fuck me."

The need in her voice, the need in her words, the need that was radiating off her, it all just broke my heart and I just couldn't stop myself from giving her what she needed. Grabbing onto her hips tightly I start sodomising her with every ounce of my strength, holding absolutely nothing back.

"Oh I love you Mickie." Trish squealed like a happy pig as I brutally buggered her with a force that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

I'm not sure how long this violent ass pounding went on. In some ways it felt like an eternity and in others it felt like only a moment before Trish started going crazy.

"Oh my god! Fuck my ass Mickie! Aaaaahhhhh. I love it. Oh yes. Fuck my ass like you own it."

Trish's moans may have been just mindless ramblings at this point but I couldn't help feel like at that moment I did own her ass, like it was mine to do with as I pleased, like she was mine to do with as I pleased. She was my bottom, and I was her top. I owned her, and she owned me. As far as I was concerned we owned each other.

Trish continued in her lust crazed ramblings.

"It's sssssooooo fucking good. More Mickie, please give me more. Fuck me Mickie!"

I don't respond to her, because she is so lost in the pleasure of her first butt fucking I'm not entirely sure that she would hear me, or even be able to understand me at this point. So instead, I just concentrate on continuing to give her the hardest ass pounding I'm capable of, desperately trying to keep myself from cumming before Trish does. I don't even know when this orgasm crept up on me. Sure I had been experiencing tremendous pleasure since I strapped on the dildo and had been fighting off an orgasm for a long time, but now the urge to cum was excruciating and the only thing that kept me going was my love for Trish and my desire to give her the greatest butt fucking possible.

Finally I hear Trish scream, "Oh fuck Mickie, here I cum!"

Her screams became deafening as her body began to shake like she was possessed by some kind of daemon. Almost seconds after she began to cry in orgasmic joy her cries were joined by mine. After what felt like a lifetime of impaling myself on a dildo caught up with me and I came, never missing a stroke inside her ass hole, wanting her first anal orgasm to be so powerful that she would have no choice but allow me to do this to her again.

However I was exhausted from all the fucking. I had no idea how much work went into being a top. My entire body is aching and I'm surprised I am able to keep this up as long as I am. I tried my best to keep pounding her butt through her orgasm but her climax seemed never ending and eventually I had to slow down or I would kill myself from exhaustion.

To my amazement even when I pull out Trish's body continues to shake violently for quite some time until finally she falls onto her stomach and rolls onto her side to look at me. I had taken a seat beside her on the bed and watched her as she recovered from her orgasm. I had been concerned, but now I see the blissful aftermath on her face. It's the same one that always appears on someone's face when they've had great sex, so I'm no longer worried about her physically, but I am worried about her mentally. I'm not worried about the way she acted during her first butt fucking because in my first anal experience I had problems coping with the wonderfully weird pleasure of back door sex, but I am worried that things she said. I've got thousands of questions racing through my head right now but I decide to start off with one.

"Mickie please take me, fuck me, hurt me." Ok so that wasn't so much a question as a reminder of something that she said but I can't stop myself from continuing, "After what I've done to you and the way I've treated you I really do deserve it!"

I watch Trish closely, waiting for a response but she doesn't even blink.

I'm not sure how to read that so, summoning all my courage, I said, ".......... what did you mean by that?"

Still no response.

"What have you done to me?" I said, not asking Trish as her top but as her girlfriend who loves her, "And what is it that you think you deserve?"

After a second she gulps and lowers her head.

I have to wait a little longer for a reply but it finally comes.

"Mickie.......... I don't deserve you.........." Trish said in a soft voice, not looking me in the eye.

"What?" I said, thoroughly confused.

"I don't deserve you.........." Trish repeated, a tear running down her cheek which makes my heart break, "all this time.......... I've been using you.......... to get back at her.......... but not any more Mickie.......... I promise.......... I don't expect you to let me top you any more.......... but that's ok.......... I'm happy to be your bottom after the way I treated you.......... and I don't expect you.......... to forgive me.........."

I can hear the tears welling up in her and before they start seriously falling I'm by her side, pulling her into my arms and holding her for the first time, not just in our relationship, but ever. Before we got together it was always me crying in Trish's arms, and since we've got together I've had no reason to cry, but I've never seen Trish this way before, and although I hate to see her cry, I have to say that I'm glad I get to be the one comforting her and, although I shouldn't be thinking this right now, I love the feeling of her in my arms.

After a while I decide it's my turn to do some talking.

"Trish.........."

A long silence follows.

"Yes Mickie.........."

"Who were you trying to get back at?" I ask, not really sure I want to know, but deciding to ask anyway. She doesn't answer so I decide to clarify, even though I'm pretty sure she knows what I'm talking about, "before.......... you said, 'You've been using me.......... to get back at her'.......... well.......... who's her?"

After a long pause she finally answers, "Lita.........."

She waits for my reaction but unlike before I don't even try and pretend that I'm surprised.

".......... When she.......... when she left me.......... it hurt.......... and I thought I was over her.......... but apparently I'm not.......... at least not sexually.......... and I treated you how she liked to be treated sometimes.......... and I think that on some level I was trying to get revenge on her through you.......... I know that sounds stupid.......... but it's how I feel and I'm sorry Mickie.......... I'm so sorry.........." Trish trailed off.

I take a little while to analyse this before reaching down to put my finger gently under her chin. She had been using my breasts as a pillow so I slowly brought her head up until she was looking upwards at me.

"Firstly.......... I have never been even half as happy as I have been with you and these past three weeks have been absolute heaven.......... but I think some things need to change.........." she nodded and looked as if I was about to sentence her to death or something. I can't believe she doesn't know by now that I would never truly hurt her, "I liked being a bottom for you Trish.......... and I very much want to be a bottom for you again.......... but after tonight I definitely want to top you sometimes as well.........." I said, hoping she wouldn't mind what I was about to say next, "so.......... what I suggest is from now on we be equal partners in this relationship.......... that means some of the time I'm the top, some of the time you're the top.........." she looked at me for a minute and then smiled one of the biggest ear to ear smiles I had ever seen, "and by the way.......... I loved every single moment of everything you did to me.......... although I wouldn't mind if you could be gentle with me once in a while."

There was a long pause as Trish took in all this information before finally she said, "But.......... how do I.......... how do we decide who's the top and who's the bottom?"

I smile and said, "We'll just play it by ear. Like if you're in a dominant mood and I'm in a submissive mood then you can top me.......... and if I'm in a dominant mood and you're in a submissive mood then I can top you."

".......... and what if we're both in a submissive mood?" Trish asks.

"Then we make slow, gentle love." I said shrugging, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

".......... and what if we're both in a dominant mood?" Trish asks.

".......... Then we could wrestle!" I said, half joking, half not joking, as I envision us wrestling naked on the floor for the right to dominate the other.

Either Trish is thinking the same thing or she finds the idea funny as hell because she lets out a little laugh, before the smile on her face slowly disappears and she stares into my eyes. I become lost in hers also and thing ceased to be funny as our lips meet in a passionate kiss.