From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

The kiss isn't as frantic as some of the others we've had, but it's filled with just as much if not more love and tenderness. If anything it's more of a declaration of our love for each other than anything else which seems to go on forever. I wish it could go on forever but ultimately weariness sets in and we break the kiss, settling back down onto the bed.

I pull the covers over us as I wrap my arms around Trish, holding her tightly to me like the most precious thing in the world, which is what she is to me.

Drifting off to sleep I can't help smile because for someone who has acted like such a top Trish shore was willing to play the bottom tonight. What was that, from the top to the bottom within seconds? Ha. Oh well, one thing I can guarantee is our lives are about to get a whole lot more fun, and considering how much fun I've been having lately I guess I'm in for the time of my life.

Trish's POV

"Mickie please take me, fuck me, hurt me."

Mickie says finally repeating what I said or rather begged her to do to me just a few moments ago.

"After what I've done to you and the way I've treated you I really do deserve it!"

She adds watching me like a hawk.

I do my best to try and think of a response however I can't seem to come up with one nor can I seem to come up with an explanation due to me partly not wanting to tell Mickie the truth and yet feeling the need to.

"What did you mean by that?"

Mickie asks me after a brief silence between us.

"What have you done to me?"

She then asked me causing me to swallow hard and feel fresh tears begin to build behind my eyes.

"An what is it that you think you deserve?"

Mickie asks me again after a brief silence between us.

I slowly hang my head willing to let the tears flow freely however unwilling to let Mickie see them.

"Mickie."

I say finally speaking for the first time since I warned her that I was going to cum.

"I don't deserve you."

I say meaning every word that I say.

"What?"

Mickie asks sounding confused.

"I don't deserve you."

I say again wanting to simply ball my eyes out however the tears run silently down my cheeks.

"All this time."

I continue on.

"I've been using you...........to get back at her."

I say with emphasis on the "her"

"But not any more Mickie."

I say wanting to shake my head and look up at Mickie however I don't do either I simply keep my head hung and continue on with what I feel I need to say or rather tell her.

I promise...........I don't expect you to let me top you any more. But that's ok...........I'm happy to be your bottom after the way I treated you."

I say wanting to smile at the thought of being Mickie's bottom from now on and getting my ass fucked the way it just was. However I return my focus to the current situation and not the future.

"An I don't expect you...........to forgive me."

I say feeling the bed move and then feeling Mickie pull me into her arms part of me wants to resist and yet another part of me doesn't want to and it is the part of me that doesn't want to that I listen to as she holds me for the first time ever.

"Trish."

Mickie says after a long silence.

"Yes Mickie."

I say after another long silence.

"Who were you trying to get back at?"

She asks me.

I don't say anything having a gut feeling that she knows who and yet wondering why if she knows who I am referring to she wants me to say her name?

"Before you said, 'You've been using me...........to get back at her"

Mickie says.

"Well who's her?"

Mickie asks me.

"Lita."

I say after closing my eyes and opening them again slowly feeling unable to lie to her as I wait for her reaction however much to my surprise Mickie doesn't react at all which causes me to continue on.

"When she. When she left me...........it hurt. An I thought I was over her...........but apparently I'm not. At least not sexually. An I treated you how she liked to be treated sometimes. An I think that on some level I was trying to get revenge on her through you."

I say able to imagine how Mickie must be feeling hearing this and yet now that I have started I can't stop.

"I know that sounds stupid."

I say wanting her to tell me that it sounds stupid even though I have a feeling Mickie maybe able to imagine what I am going through.

"But it's how I feel and I'm sorry Mickie."

I say meaning every word once again.

"I'm so sorry."

I finish off by saying.

Mickie doesn't respond verbally in point of fact she doesn't respond at all not for a few minutes at least after a few minutes of waiting Mickie finally reaches down and places a finger under my chin with the greatest of gentleness and lifts my head up until I am looking up at her.

"Firstly. I have never been even half as happy as I have been with you and these past three weeks have been absolute heaven."

Mickie says looking down at me.

"But I think some things need to change."

She adds.

I nod my head willing to change whatever I have to in order to keep Mickie with me for as long as possible.

"I liked being a bottom for you Trish."

Mickie says which makes me want to look at her in surprise however I manage to keep my face expressionless.

"An I very much want to be a bottom for you again. But after tonight I definitely want to top you sometimes as well."

Mickie goes on.

I am too speechless to respond as I continue looking at her.

"So."

Mickie says taking my silence as a chance for her to continue.

"What I suggest is from now on we be equal partners in this relationship."

Mickie says.

I think about this and realise that in every aspect of our relationship we have been equal partners..........except for the bedroom or rather except for when it came to sex/lovemaking then it was dominant and submissive with me being the dominant and her being the submissive or put another way me being the top and her being the bottom..........just like how me and Lita used to be I also realise.

"That means some of the time I'm the top, some of the time you're the top."

Mickie says bringing me out of my thoughts.

I slowly begin to smile an ear to ear smile more than happy and more than willing to accept this change in our relationship.

"An by the way. I loved every single moment of everything you did to me."

Mickie tells me which shocks me again however I manage to hide it under my smile.

"Although I wouldn't mind if you could be gentle with me once in a while."

She adds.

I swallow hard at this realising that I want the same thing I want to be able to be rough with Mickie sometimes and other times I want to be able to be the way she has just said and yet I know that due to me having been rough not just with Mickie but with Lita too basically due to the fact that I have not been gentle with a woman in sometime it isn't going to be easy for me to be that right away. However for Mickie I am determined that I am going to learn how to be gentle again.

"But."

I say suddenly realising something.

"How do I."

I quickly stop and change my words.

"I mean how do WE decide who's the top and who's the bottom?"

I ask her.

Mickie smiles an ear to ear smile of her own back at me.

"We'll just play it by ear."

Mickie tells me which confuses me.

"Like if you're in a dominant mood and I'm in a submissive mood then you can top me. An if I'm in a dominant mood and you're in a submissive mood then I can top you."

Mickie then explains.

"An what if we're both in a submissive mood?"

I ask her thinking fast.

"Then we make slow gentle love."

Mickie says shrugging her shoulders.

I smile even more hoping that Mickie will be in a submissive mood as often as possible due to the fact that I am going to make sure that I am in a submissive mood as often as possible.

"An what if we're both in a dominant mood?"

I asks intent on making myself the submissive in this relationship at least for a while hopefully so that I will be able to learn how to love Mickie the slow gentle way and then and only then will I be willing to love her the rough way again.

"Then we could wrestle!"

Mickie says.

I look at her wondering if she is serious or if she is joking however despite the fact that she is smiling I can't tell if she is joking or if she is serious I also realise that I don't care due to the thought or rather the idea of me and Mickie fighting one and other nude in our hotel room(s) to see who get's to dominate the other would be a very interesting thing to have happening especially once this feud/storyline is finished with it will give us something else to fight over.

I laugh uncontrollably as I slowly stop smiling and simply look into Mickie's eyes and move my lips towards her's until they are touching and I can once again feel the passion and love that Mickie has for me not just via her lips but also radiating from her however this time she isn't the only one radiating love and passion via their lips and via their bodies I am returning the love and passion as much as I can.

Apart from being able to feel the passion and love Mickie has for me and I have for her I can also feel us both feeling something else tiredness and I slowly break the kiss as we both settle back down onto the bed and I watch with a smile as Mickie pulls the covers over both of us and then wraps her arms around me holding her tightly as if she's afraid I'm going to get up and go somewhere.

As I feel myself drifting off to sleep I can't help but continue to smile what a night it has been a night of firsts for both me and Mickie as well as a night of revelations discovery realisations whatever you want to call it it's certainly a night I won't forget.

I think for the first time my life is finally back in order I have a beautiful woman who loves me and I love her and from now on I am going to make love to her weather she is the bottom or I am the top it doesn't matter she's the one I'm going to be with fully when we're making love.

An as for Lita. Lita means nothing to me anymore she's my past and Mickie is my present my present and so help me god I am going to make sure that she is also my future as well.

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers