From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

She laughs then there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Trish says as we both look towards the door.

"It's your boss." said the voice of Mr McMahon, "Are you decent?"

"Yeah Vince come on in." Trish said.

Mr McMahon walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Mickie, Trish, I'm glad you're both here." he said walking towards us.

"What's up?" Trish asked him.

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you what a great segment you girls put on out there." Mr McMahon said.

"Thanks Vince." Trish said, nudging me.

"Thank you Mr McMahon." I said in response.

I know Trish wants me to call him Vince and think of him more of as a friend than a boss but I find it impossible. Mr McMahon reminds me too much of one of my old school teachers. And it's easy for her anyway seeing as she's his star pupil. Of course in this analogy I'm the evil new student who seduced his star pupil into a sinful lesbian relationship when in reality it was very much his star pupil who seduced me but if he ever finds out who is he likely to expel, his star pupil or the evil new lesbian student.

"I also wanted to let you know what we have planned for next week." Mr McMahon said, awaking me from my thoughts, which is just as well because normally when I envision myself and Trish dressed as schoolgirls naughty things start happening in my head, "Trish we're going to have you continue to be Mickie for one more week after next Monday we want you to go back to your blonde hair colour before Backlash if you don't mind."

"Sure." Trish said in response.

"As for you Mickie," Mr McMahon said, "we want you to go back to being Mickie James. Which means we want you to go back to wearing your own outfits and before next Monday we want you to dye your hair back to the way it was."

Well, this whole thing was fun while it lasted but I kind of miss being me so I don't have a problem with going back to the way things were. Of course I would do just about anything for this business, especially if it means staying on top of the women's division with the woman I love.

"Alright." I said, trying not to sound too much like a student addressing her teacher.

"As for what we're going to have you guys do next week. You'll just have to turn up to see." Mr McMahon said with a smirk. "I have to get back to the Gorilla position."

"We understand." Trish said.

"Have a good evening ladies." Mr McMahon said before leaving and closing the door behind him.

After he left we sat there in silence for a few moments before she turned to me and said, "You know it's a pity you're not going to be dressing up like me anymore."

I turned my attention from the locker room door to her and with a small smirk asked, "An why is that?"

"Because you look very sexy in that outfit." she said, smiling an ear to ear smile.

"Egomaniac." I said but smiled at her in a way of letting her know that I'm joking.

"No I'm serious." she said, "You look very.......... hot and very.......... very....... dominant."

"Dominant?" I asked with a frown, "Is that how you see yourself?"

I'm really not sure where she's going with this and I'm starting to get worried. I become even more worried when she sighs and lowers her head. I haven't seen her this nervous since before she seduced me into her bed.

"Trish are you ok?" I ask, voicing my concern.

She takes a deep breath and looks at me again.

"A bit nervous." she said with this obviously fake laugh while at the same time biting her lower lip.

"Why?" I asked even more worried and concerned.

"Because I have something I want to ask you and.......... and I'm worried and nervous as to how your going to react." she said.

I smile weakly and reach across with my left hand and take her right hand in mine which causes her to look down at our now joined hands.

"You don't have to be nervous or worried around me." I said as she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes once again, "Whatever it is you want to tell me or rather ask me you can ask me. You know that."

It's exactly the same thing I said to her just before she confessed her feelings for me. It was true then and it is true now.

"Ok........ ok......... we've been together now for three weeks.......... an we've had a lot of fun together both clean and dirty fun." she said, which caused me to smile embarrassingly as particularly all the dirty things run through my head, "A lot of the stuff we have done I didn't think I would ever do with anybody.......... However there is one thing that we haven't done which.......... if your willing.......... I would like us to do tonight.......... If you don't want to do it that's fine I won't force you and I won't be upset or anything if you refuse.......... It's just that.......... ever since the first time we made love.......... I've wanted us to do this and yet I've been afraid to ask because.........."

Trish is normally so confident that it actually really bothers me to see her like this, especially when she should know by now that there's nothing she can say that will offend me. Wanting to comfort her I let go of her hand and use it to move some of her hair back behind her ear and look her dead in the eye.

"What is it your trying to say Trish?" I ask, trying to prepare myself for anything.

Trish swallows hard and finally said, "Could you top me tonight?"

I'm shocked. I couldn't believe my ears. I kept replaying what she just said over and over in my mind.......... checking to see if I'm mistaken.......... but no I heard her right.......... Trish wants me to top her.......... oh my god Trish wants me to top her..........

Needing to be 100% sure I ask her, "Are you serious?"

She slowly nods her head, swallowing loudly.

I desperately tried to process this.

Before Trish I had only went all the way with one girl before. We dated for a couple of months but ultimately we just realised our relationship was really all about sex and because that's not a healthy relationship we ended it. Anyway, during our many, many sex sessions she was always the one in control, always the one on top as it were. I found out on the Internet that technically this makes me a bottom, someone who allows the other person to take the lead.

So when Trish and I got together and she asked me whether I was a top or a bottom I told her that I preferred being on the bottom. At that point her eyes lighted up like a kid in a candy store and before I knew it I was her little bottom.......... her little toy.......... her little bitch.......... a lot of 'her little's' which is kind of unfair considering she's only a little taller than I am.

Anyway, I've allowed Trish to do some really kinky things to me and I've loved every minute of it. But.......... I've always wondered.......... what would it be like to be on top.......... what would it be like to top Trish..........

The very thought of it causes my body to tingle with excitement and now Trish is offering me the chance to do exactly that, to top her, to dominate her like she's dominated me since day one.

I'm so full of happiness that she's giving me this opportunity that I think I smiled the biggest smile in the history of all smiles.

"Trish." I said, my voice dripping with love for her, "I would love to top you tonight."

She swallows hard and slowly exhales.

"Really?" Trish asked, as if she can't quite believe her own ears.

"Really really." I said, my face still beaming. I hear her breathe deeply again and I can't help but giggle, "You where really worried I was going to say no weren't you?"

Trish shrugged her shoulders and said, "You told me the first night we made love you like being on the bottom."

"Yes." I said with a nod, "However what I didn't tell you was that I have always wondered what it would be like to top somebody and ever since the first night we made love I've since then be curious what it would be like to top you."

"Well." she said smiling before getting to her feet and turning around to face me. "After tonight you won't have to wonder will you? However before we get to the main event of the evening. What are we going to do on the lead up to the main event?"

I can't help smiling at myself. It's just so typical of Trish to be using wrestling terminologys to describe one of our nights together. Oh well..........

Standing up I give her a predatory look up and down, the kind she always gives me before she plans out our evenings together and said, "How about I take you out somewhere?"

When Trish said can you top me tonight I know she meant in the bedroom, but the thing is Trish is such a top in regular life I can't help feel that maybe what she really wants is a whole night of being a bottom and not just being the bottom in the main event as she so eloquently put it.

The look on her face I can tell she wasn't expecting this but she smiled and said, "Ok."

"I'll choose the place." I said in a no-nonsense tone of voice which I didn't even know I had before she gets the chance to say anything else.

When were out normally Trish chooses where we go, what we do, and how long will be doing it for. But tonight I'm determined that the only person making the decisions around here is going to be me.

Trish nods her head in reply and I think she's surprised how quickly we seem to have switched roles. I'm surprised to but I don't show it.

I smile at her, "Let's go."

I pick up my gym bag and head towards the door. Before I'm even halfway there she said, "Erm.......... Mickie.......... I don't think we should go out like this.........."

I turn around and look at her. She looks like the woman I fell in love with Trish Stratus.......... but she sounds nothing like her.......... and she's acting nothing like her..........

The Trish Stratus I know has a firm, confident voice and stands with her head up high.......... this Trish Stratus had a meek and quiet voice and she's standing there like a naughty schoolgirl who's just been caught red-handed.

I'm convinced she's putting it on to get into the mind set of being the bottom, and it's turning me on more than I would ever thought possible.

"And why shouldn't we go like this." I said, with my hands on my hips and doing my very best non-comic impression of one of my old teachers.

"Well.......... " she said hesitantly, ".......... Someone might see us and wonder why we're still in costume.........."

"Oh don't worry, if anyone asks we'll just tell them it's our last time both dressed up so we thought we'd go out and celebrate." I said smiling mischievously, holding out my hand to her, "And then we can say we decided to stay just as we are for a bit of fun."

She opens her mouth as if about to protest again but she doesn't. Instead she just grabs her bag and takes my hand so I can slowly lead her out of the building.

I'm honestly surprised no one stopped to ask us where we were going on why we were dressed like this. Normally it's frowned upon for any performer to leave before the show is over, and I had a long explanation ready but no one asked. Hell, they barely even looked at us.

When we reached our rental car we break apart so we can put our bags in the boot. Then Trish, as usual, made her way over to the drivers seat.

"What do you think you're doing?"

".......... I'm driving.........." she said.

She always drives, but not tonight.

"Not tonight you're not," I said firmly, holding my hand out, "Give me the keys."

It is clear from my tone of voice that I am telling her, not asking her. There's a moment's pause between us and I begin to wonder if I've gone too far but then Trish hands me the keys and meekly walks round to the passenger side.

I can't help smiling as I get in to the car and start driving us to our destination. Even though it's a very simple thing, her letting me drive, I feel incredibly powerful because for the first time I'm the one quite literally in the drivers seat.

The drive to the restaurant is silent. It's a very comfortable silence that comes from being totally at piece with one another.

I take her to the most expensive restaurant that I know of in this town and I even borrow a trick from her, slipping the waiter a 50 to take us to the best seat that's away from the main crowd as it were.

When we reached our seats I did the 'gentlemanly' thing of pulling out her chair for her so that she could sit down. This wasn't something Trish did for me but I decided to go above and beyond which she seemed to appreciate.

Sitting down I call the waiter over, "Myself and the lady will have the most expensive thing on the menu."

"Certainly miss," the waiter said, "Anything else?"

I thought about it for a minute, "Yes, and your finest champagne."

"Very well," the waiter said.

"I can't believe you remembered." Trish said when he had left.

I smile back warmly at her and put my hand over hers.

On one of our long car trips together Trish told me that every town has at least one restaurant/club which caters exclusively to the rich and famous and are used to being discreet. Even though this conversation took place before we got together I remember every word of it. I know she didn't think I was really listening but the truth was I was trying to make it look like I wasn't hanging off her every word. It was incredibly hard to pretend I wasn't in love with her and now I'm just glad that I don't have to pretend any more.

Anyway, I remember that this was one of her very favourite places and she loved the food here so here we are.

We sat there in silence waiting for our food. There are so many questions rushing through my head but I'm not sure whether this is the time or the place. The section we're in is pretty empty and this place is supposed to be well-known for being discreet so I decided to risk it.

".......... Trish." I begin.

"Yes Mickie." she says.

".......... How long have you wanted me to top you?" I asked.

Trish sighed and looked down, ".......... I don't know.......... probably.......... shortly after I met you.........."

This answer quite frankly shocks me. I don't really have a dominating personality, anything but really, and I'm still having trouble believing that someone like Trish would really want to be toped.

".......... Why?" I ask, unable to think of anything better.

She sighs again, ".......... It's kind of a long story."

"We've got time.........." I said, before realising I might be putting some unnecessary pressure on her, ".......... but if you don't want to talk about it you don't have too."

Trish looked up and smiled at me, "It's ok.......... I don't mind talking about it.......... it's just.......... it involves an ex-lover.......... an ex-girlfriend.......... an ex-girlfriend that once upon a time I loved very much. I'm over her now but at one point I never thought I would be.......... until I met you.........."

I return her smile, "Trish, I already told you, you can tell me anything."

"I know," Trish said, taking another deep breath, "I wasn't always a top.......... when I first started exploring my sexuality I was very much a bottom.......... and when I came here I fell in love with someone who was very much a top.........."

She trailed off and looked at me as if she's asking if she should continue.

"Who?" I asked.

".......... Amy.........." Trish said quietly, as if she was feeling guilty or something.

I try and seem surprise but I'm not sure I pull it off. The truth is I've seen them in the locker room together and although they are always nice enough to each other there's always this tension between them. I had always wondered if there had been something between them but whenever I asked Trish about it she always change the subject, although she might as well just have said yes myself and Amy Dumas used to have passionate monkey sex.......... what of it?

After a lengthy pause as if she's waiting for that information to properly sink in she continues.

"When we first got together we were very passionate.......... I did things with Amy that I never really imagined myself doing.......... a lot of them I've done to you.......... " Trish said slowly, as if she was looking to find the right words, ".......... as I said before I was a bottom.......... and at the beginning with Amy she was very much a top.......... but as time went on and I grew more confident with my abilities in the ring I started to top her until eventually I was always the top and she was always the bottom.......... and then.......... Edge.........." She said, trailing off again, this time looking like she was trying to repress some bad memories, when he and Amy got together everything changed.......... with Matt we had an understanding.......... I was her girlfriend.......... he was her boyfriend.......... and sure it killed me to see her with anyone else but I was so in love with her I was willing to allow her to keep her boyfriend if it meant I could be with her.......... but then she got with Edge and he didn't like the idea of his girl being a part-time muff diver so he made her choose.......... and.......... and she broke my heart.........."

When she trailed off this time I could see the sadness in her eyes. Squeezing her hand tightly I said, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want too."

"I'm not finished." Trish said, sounding like her old self for the first time tonight, "When Amy left me she broke my heart.......... she broke a part of me.......... but then you came along and fixed me.......... I was broken and you fixed me.........." she said smiling warmly, ".......... before I met you I was physically and emotionally drained.......... but you were just so full of life.......... you gave me a reason to get up in the morning and be happy about my job and myself for the first time in a long time.......... before we even got together you were bringing some much-needed happiness into my life and now we're together I feel like I'm on cloud nine.........."

Trish stopped talking again and we just looked into each other's eyes. I want to kiss her so bad right now but there are too many people around and I'm taking a risk by just holding her hand.

Words could not really do justice to just how much I love this woman but I decide to make an attempt.

"Trish.......... I.........." I stoped to lightly swallow before continuing, ".......... when I met you I was hoping you'd be a bitch.........."

"What?" Trish asked.

"It's just that.........." I said, desperately trying to explain what I meant, "I watched you since you first came into the WWE.......... and I watched as you became such an awesome wrestler.......... and I couldn't help having a little bit of a.......... crush on you.......... so when I met you I was hoping you'd be a bitch.......... because then I could get over you.......... but you were so God damn nice that my crush only got worse. At this point I looked her in the eye again, "And when we finally got together it was so beyond wonderful.......... and I just want you to know.......... that I would do anything for you Trish Stratus.......... anything.......... I've never been a top before.......... but I so desperately want to do this right.......... I so desperately want to please you.........."

"You're doing a good job so far." she said smiling.

I smiled back, "I'm glad.......... but I just want to know.......... is there anything you don't want me to do? And is there anything you want me to do?"

Trish bit her lip, "Well.......... there was something I never did with Amy.......... that I have never done with anyone.......... that I was wondering if I could do with you.........."

"Name it." I said simply, "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

Trish smiled again and took a deep breath, "Ok.......... there was one thing Amy always wanted to do to me which I never let her do.......... something which I've never let anyone do.......... and I was just wondering.......... not that you have to or anything.......... I mean I won't force you.........."

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers