From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"What is it." I said firmly, trying to stop her from rambling.

"Well.........." Trish said hesitantly, ".......... I've never been taken.......... up the butt before and I was wondering if you could take my anal virginity?"

For the second time that night I had become almost catatonic with shock. Once again I can't believe my ears.

Before I got together with Trish I was very much an anal virgin. I had never even seriously thought about taking it up the butt before, but then Trish introduced a strap on into our lovemaking and before I knew it I was on my hands and knees with an ass full of dildo. I couldn't believe how hard I came the first night she fucked my ass and ever since then Trish has been practically obsessed with my butt. Hell since then I haven't gone 24-hours with out a serious butt fucking.

The very idea of me being the one to get to fuck her butt has me practically creaming my panties.

I lean in and whisper huskily, "You want me to fuck your ass?"

Biting her lip Trish nods her head as if she's suddenly unable to speak.

"You want me to take your anal virginity?"

Trish nods her head again.

"You want me to use the strap on?"

Another nod.

"You want me to use it in every hole?"

This time Trish leans in to me, "Tonight Mickie.......... I want you to do anything you want to me."

My mind fills with so many wonderful and wicked things that I could do to her tonight but just then the food arrives.

"Dinner is served ladies." said the waiter.

We had a wonderful meal before we drove back to the hotel together, in silence again but this time with her leaning into my shoulder and my arm wrapped round her. We had done this so many times before but it was always me snuggled up next to her and I had to admit it was somewhat of a thrill to feel her in my arms for a change.

Trish's POV

Mickie stands up and looks me up and down like a female lioness staring or rather watching her prey I've never seen Mickie give me a look like this it doesn't frighten me even though it does send a wave down my spine but it's a good kind a wave because the look she gives me kinda turns me on having never had anybody look at me the way Mickie is right now.

"Maybe I should let her top me more often."

My brain says.

"How about I take you out somewhere?"

Mickie says causing me to re-focus my thoughts on her.

"She wants to take me out?"

My brain asks.

"Normally it's me taking her out."

It then says.

While one half of my brain is trying to get over the shock of what Mickie has just said another part of my brain says.

"Just go with it."

An I decide to listen to this part of my brain.

"Ok."

I say with a smile.

"I'll choose the place."

Mickie then says in a matter of fact type of voice.

"Christ she's really getting into this being a top."

My brain then says.

"I like it."

I mentally tell my brain.

I nod my head to let Mickie know that I'm happy with her choosing the place.

Mickie smiles at me which causes me to smile back.

"Let's go."

Mickie says and with that she picks up her gym bag and heads towards the door.

"Erm..........Mickie."

I say trying to get her attention.

"I don't think we should go out like this."

I add causing her to turn around and look at me.

I do my best to play the role of the bottom it's a tad hard to get used to and yet at the same time it's not that hard surprisingly even though I'm used to being the top not just in the bedroom but in life as well.

"An why shouldn't we go like this."

Mickie asks with her hands on her hips doing a very good impersonation of an angry school mistress.

"Well.........."

I say pausing intentionally.

"Someone might see us and wonder why we're still in costume."

I tell her.

"Oh don't worry, if anyone asks we'll just tell them it's our last time both dressed up so we thought we'd go out and celebrate."

Mickie tells me smiling a rather mischievous smile as she reaches out her hand towards me.

"An then we can say we decided to stay just as we are for a bit of fun."

She adds.

I go to say something but then stop figuring that whoever stops us might think that our plan is a bit weird and yet at the same time they might just buy it and besides it kinda fits with the order of the evening taking into consideration Mickie is normally the bottom and I am normally the top and since I'm dressed like Mickie it only makes sense that I should be the bottom and since Mickie is dressed like me she should be the top.

"Weird coincidence."

My brain says.

I turn around pick up my bag from the floor turn back around to face Mickie take her hand and allow her to lead me out of the building on our way out we are not stopped by anybody at all which surprises me due to the fact that leaving the arena still in character or costume rather is not allowed and yet somehow tonight we've managed to pull it off.

When we reach the rental car we came to the arena in we put our gym bags in the boot and I instinctively head for the driver's side door.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Mickie asks me causing me to stop halfway to the door turn and look at her.

"I'm driving."

I tell her only then realising that tonight she's the one in control and therefore she tells me what I am doing.

"Not tonight you're not,"

Mickie tells me again in a matter of factly type of voice as she holds out her hand.

"Give me the keys."

She adds making it clear from her tone that she is not asking me for them she is demanding them from me.

I look at Mickie wanting to smile as my brain says.

"I think somebody is enjoying this power trip a little too much."

My brain says.

I manage to stop myself from smiling not wanting to ruin this as I hand her the keys and walk around to the front passenger side of the car the way a small child would walk away from a parent that has just told them off for doing something naughty.

"I think I'm enjoying this loss of power trip a little too much."

I mentally say to myself unable to believe how quickly and easily I slip back into my former role as a bottom having been a bottom before just not in a long time and not to Mickie.

Mickie drives us from the arena to wherever it is she is taking me to dinner. I'm used to normally knowing where we're going however I have to admit the thought or rather the fact that I have no idea where we're going makes a nice change.

We eventually arrive at a restaurant and not just any restaurant but my favourite restaurant in town.

Neither of us having said a word which isn't a bad thing in point of fact it was quiet nice it shows how relaxed both me and Mickie are in one and other's company.

We go into the restaurant and Mickie walks up to the head waiter and much to my amazement steals a trick that I normally use. She slips the waiter a 50 and whispers something into his ear. The waiter nods his head and then leads us to a two seater table which is away from pretty much everybody else who is eating.

When we reach our seats Mickie walks over to one of the two chairs and pulls it away from the table and looks at me as if to say or rather tell me to sit down and so I walk up to the chair that she is holding for me and sit down. I'm rather surprised she has done this for me due to me having never done this for her.

"Just shows you that she has better manners than you do."

My brain tells me.

I take the mental hint and make a note in my brain from now on to always pull out a seat for Mickie before I sit down.

Mickie sits down opposite me and then signals for the waiter who comes over to our table.

"Myself and the lady will have the most expensive thing on the menu."

She says in a very posh almost snobby type of voice.

"Certainly miss,"

The waiter says.

"Anything else?"

He then asks.

I watch Mickie as she looks at me and I can tell from the look on her face that she is thinking about the question that the waiter has just asked her.

"Yes your finest champagne."

She then tells him.

"Very well,"

The waiter says and with that he leaves us alone.

"I can't believe you remembered."

I say to her referring to the fact that she's brought me to my favourite restaurant I can remember telling her about it one time when we where driving from one city to another and she had asked me where is my favourite place to eat in the whole wide world and I told her not just that but she also used my old trick of slipping one of the waiter's a 50 so that me and my girl could have our own private romantic dinner for two..

I sit where I am looking across the table at Mickie unable to believe that she is mine and that I am her's at least I will be later tonight

"Trish."

Mickie says suddenly causing me to blink and come out of my thoughts about later tonight.

"Yes Mickie."

I say doing my best to try and hide the fact that I was just day-dreaming.

"How long have you wanted me to top you?"

Mickie asks me.

This is certainly a question I didn't expect as I slowly hang my head and try and think of the best way to answer her question.

"I don't know."

I tell her honestly trying my best to think about her question and my answer.

"Probably..........shortly after I met you."

I add

"Why?"

Mickie asks me after a few minutes of silence.

I take a deep breath a sigh.

"It's kind of a long story."

I say not sure she wants to hear this more to the point I'm not 100% sure I want to tell her.

"We've got time."

Mickie says evidently wanting me to tell her and wanting to hear the story.

"But if you don't want to talk about it you don't have too."

Mickie then says which causes me to lift my head and look at her and smile a small smile.

"It's time you told her."

My brain says to me.

I swallow hard worried that somehow what I am about to tell her will ruin this evening.

"It's ok."

I say taking another deep breath.

"I don't mind talking about it..........it's just..........it involves an ex-lover. An ex-girlfriend..........an ex-girlfriend that once upon a time I loved very much."

I continue on wishing I hadn't said that I loved her due and yet feeling the need to be completely honest with Mickie.

"I'm over her now but at one point I never thought I would be..........until I met you."

I say looking at Mickie and smiling at her a genuine ear to ear smile meaning every word I have just said and doubting very much Mickie will ever know how much she helped me get over the ex-lover/girlfriend I am about to tell her about.

Mickie smiles back at me which makes me feel as though I can tell her about it.

"Trish, I already told you, you can tell me anything."

Mickie says verbally telling me that I can tell her about this ex-girlfriend/lover.

"I know,"

I say taking a deep breath hoping that I am not about to ruin everything.

"I wasn't always a top."

I say deciding to get started with my story.

"When I first started exploring my sexuality I was very much a bottom..........and when I came here I fell in love with someone who was very much a top."

I continue on as I look at Mickie wondering if I should continue.

"Who?"

Mickie asks me evidently wanting me to continue.

"Amy."

I say looking at Mickie to see her reaction.

I can tell she isn't surprised although she's doing her best to look it. I can't say I blame her for not being surprised there was a time me and Amy better known as Lita where as close as could be even before we got together we where as thick as thieves always together weather it be in the women's locker room or wherever.

I can remember Mickie sometimes asking me what the deal was between me and Amy due to the fact we went from being as thick as thieves and always being together to not being able to look at one and other and whenever I saw her if I could I would leave the room especially if I saw her with her boyfriend Edge.

I decide to move on with my story not liking the silence between me and Mickie.

"When we first got together we were very passionate..........I did things with Amy that I never really imagined myself doing..........a lot of them I've done to you."

I say wishing that I hadn't said that last part about me doing what I done with Amy with Mickie due to the fact I don't want Mickie to feel like she is a replacement or anything for Amy because she isn't however I decide to carry on and see how Mickie takes what I have said once I have said it.

"As I said before I was a bottom..........and at the beginning with Amy she was very much a top..........but as time went on and I grew more confident with my abilities in the ring I started to top her until eventually I was always the top and she was always the bottom..........and then..........Edge."

I pause trying to control my still very raw anger towards the now nicknamed Rated-R Superstar and trying to remind myself that this is in the past which it is and that I am over it which I am.

"When he and Amy got together everything changed."

I say forcing myself to continue on.

"With Matt we had an understanding..........I was her girlfriend..........he was her boyfriend..........and sure it killed me to see her with anyone else but I was so in love with her I was willing to allow her to keep her boyfriend if it meant I could be with her."

I say smiling a small smile on the inside due to me knowing one difference between Amy and Mickie even though there are a lot of difference between them this is arguably the biggest and that is that I may have been willing to share Amy but if anybody asked if I could share Mickie with them I'd kill them.

"But then she got with Edge and he didn't like the idea of his girl being a part-time muff diver so he made her choose."

I say getting the worst part of this story over with as quickly as possible.

"And..........and she broke my heart."

I say finally having never actually admitted it to myself at least not aloud or verbally but now that I have I feel better.

I feel Mickie's hand give mine a squeeze which causes me to look across at her.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want too."

She says.

Part of me feels like taking her offer for me to stop talking about this and yet another part of me feels as though I owe it to her to tell her everything.

"I'm not finished."

I say matter of factly forcing myself to go on until I have gotten everything off of my chest.

"When Amy left me she broke my heart..........she broke a part of me."

I continue on.

"But then you came along and fixed me..........I was broken and you fixed me."

I say smiling at her with all the move I am able to show.

"Before I met you I was physically and emotionally drained..........but you were just so full of life..........you gave me a reason to get up in the morning and be happy about my job and myself for the first time in a long time."

I say having wanted to tell her this part of how she helped me for a long time and yet not being able to due to the fact that I would have had to tell her the bad stuff first.

"Before we even got together you were bringing some much-needed happiness into my life and now we're together I feel like I'm on cloud nine."

I say finishing off my story as I look into Mickie's eyes wanting to walk around to her side of the table and hug her to death as a way of saying thank you however I manage to stop myself from doing that figuring I can show her how grateful to her I am by being the best dam bottom she's ever had.

"Trish..........I"

Mickie stops suddenly and this causes me to worry that me telling her how I really feel has frightened her even though I know she feels the same way..........at least I hope she does.

"When I met you I was hoping you'd be a bitch."

Mickie then says.

"What?"

I ask her unable to believe what she has just said.

"It's just that..........I watched you since you first came into the WWE..........and I watched as you became such an awesome wrestler..........and I couldn't help having a little bit of a..........crush on you."

Mickie says which causes me to smile a small smile wanting to tell her that I had had a crush on her ever since the first day I met her however I keep quiet feeling that I have said enough for the time being and it's Mickie's turn to talk now.

"So when I met you."

Mickie says continuing on.

"I was hoping you'd be a bitch..........because then I could get over you..........but you were so God damn nice that my crush only got worse."

Mickie says looking me in the eye as she says this.

"An when we finally got together it was so beyond wonderful..........and I just want you to know..........that I would do anything for you Trish Stratus..........anything..........I've never been a top before..........but I so desperately want to do this right..........I so desperately want to please you."

I take a deep breath wanting to please her just as much as she wants to please me.

"You're doing a good job so far."

I say not trying to make light of the situation or what she just said but simply saying that because it was the only thing I could say.

Mickie smiles at me.

"I'm glad..........but I just want to know..........is there anything you don't want me to do? And is there anything you want me to do?"

Mickie asks me.

I look at Mickie as I bite my bottom lip feeling nervous about asking her this and yet feeling the need as well as the desire or rather the want to ask her this.

"Well."

I say taking a deep breath.

"There was something I never did with Amy..........that I have never done with anyone..........that I was wondering if I could do with you."

I say having never really thought about it before and yet now that this situation has come up I can't help but want to do this.

"Name it."

Mickie says.

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

She adds.

I smile an ear to ear smile knowing that what she has just said is true and I feel the same way back.

"Ok."

I say taking yet another deep breath.

"There was one thing Amy always wanted to do to me which I never let her do..........something which I've never let anyone do..........and I was just wondering..........not that you have to or anything..........I mean I won't force you.........."

"What is it?"

Mickie asks interrupting me and stopping me from rambling which I have a habit of doing when I'm nervous.

"Well."

I say nervously.

"I've never been taken..........up the butt before and I was wondering if you could take my anal virginity?"

I ask looking at Mickie curiously.

As I wait for her answer I can't help but remember the night I took Mickie's anal virginity she came so hard that night I thought she was going to pass out. Hell I could have cum just by knowing that I was taking her anal virginity ever since then whenever we make love I always ask her if I can fuck her ass due to how much I love doing it to her not just because I'm the first person ever to fuck her ass but also because she has got an amazing ass that I doubt anybody would not want to fuck weather they be a man or woman.

Mickie then leans in towards me

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

She asks me.

I bite my lip even harder than before as I slowly nod my head.

"You want me to take your anal virginity?"

Mickie asks.

I again nod my head hoping that she isn't setting me up for a fall.

"You want me to use the strap on?"

Mickie asks me.

I nod my head again.

"You want me to use it in every hole?"

Mickie asks.

By this time I've had enough of her teasing and torturing me and so I decide that two can play this game and so I lean in towards her.

"Tonight Mickie..........I want you to do anything you want to me."

I tell her meaning what I say and loving the dirty nasty thoughts that pop into my head.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers