From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner is served ladies."

The waiter says causing both me and Mickie to sit back in our seats as he puts our dinners down in front of us and we both tuck in staring at each other through the entire meal almost.

Before long we are both back in the car with Mickie driving and me in the front passenger seat going from the restaurant to the hotel once again neither of us is talking we're simply enjoying the silence no doubt she is thinking about the same thing I am and that is what we are going to do when we get to the hotel.

While she is driving I decide to do something that Mickie always does whenever I am driving and that is lean into her shoulder have her wrap her arm around me.

It isn't too longer after this that we arrive at the hotel once Mickie has parked the car we both get out and get our gym bags and head into the hotel and go up to the main desk first and ask for our hotel room keys which we are both given and then we head for the lifts once we reach the lift and after Mickie has pressed the lift call button she turns to look at me and I turn and look at her.

"I guess we're going to your room."

Mickie says sounding almost depressed or rather sad about that.

I simply look at her curiously.

"No we can go to your room."

I say not really minding which room we go to since we are staying on the same floor and are only a few doors down from one and other.

"Yeah but we have to go to your room first."

Mickie then says.

"Why?"

I ask her.

Mickie looks at me as though I've either just grown another head or I'm crazy and part of me feels like telling her that I'm not the crazy one.

"Well that's where the stuff is."

Mickie says raising her eyebrows in a "hinting" type of way.

"No."

I say.

"The stuff is right here."

I add and with that I give my gym bag a couple of taps.

Mickie looks at me and then looks at the gym bag.

"You carry it around with you?"

Mickie then whispers.

At that moment the doors to the lift open.

"Mickie I'm surprised at you."

I say with an ear to ear smile as I lean in and whisper in her ear.

"Don't you remember the divas locker room shower?"

I ask as I walk past her and get into the lift.

Mickie slowly turns around and smiles an ear to ear smile of her own as she get's into the lift with me and leans in near my ear.

"How could I forget."

She whispers before moving away from my ear and pressing our floor number causing the door to close and as we're on our way up to our floor I simply stand where I am and think about that time in the women's locker room shower.

What happened was we had just finished a house show and I had told Mickie not to get changed and that once everybody had gone we would have the showers all to ourselves. I'm pretty sure she knew from me saying that that I had more in mind than just us showering together and she was right because once everybody else had gone we got undressed and I told Mickie to go into the showers and get into the position as if she is just about to be strip searched and then to tell me when she was ready Mickie went into the showers and while she was in there I got my strap on out lubed it up with some KY Jelly which I also had in my gym bag and when I heard Mickie call out to me telling me she was ready I went in and told her to keep her eyes closed I then went up behind her and slide my well lubed fake cock up her ass and proceeded to fuck her for all both she and I where worth loving the sounds of her moans and groans and pleads for me to go faster and harder and deep as they echoed throughout the whole shower hell for all I know they could have echoed throughout the whole arena and I wouldn't have cared I just loved what I was doing.

After a few minutes I turn my attention to Mickie who I can tell is also thinking about that time in the shower she blinks and looks at me evidently coming out of her memories.

"So we're going to my room?"

Mickie asks me with a rather hopeful smile on her face.

"Do you want us to?"

I ask her doing my best to sound as submissive as possible in my own way trying to remind her that tonight she is in charge and therefore she get's to choose where when and how we do it. Mickie nods her head.

"We're going to my room."

She says in a more decision making tone of voice.

I smile an ear to ear smile unable to stop myself from smiling due to the fact that despite having been going out together for the past three almost four weeks we have never whenever we have had sex or made love as I prefer to call it we have never ever done it in Mickie's hotel room.

"A night of first's indeed."

My brain says which causes me to smile even more.

The reason me and Mickie have separate hotel rooms isn't through choice it's simply due to the fact that we have to have them in order to stop anybody from becoming suspicious. We could share a hotel room if we wanted however it's not normal for the top superstars such as me and Mickie to do that hence the reason for the separate hotel rooms.

Hopefully we will eventually be able to tell people and then we won't need the separate hotel rooms anymore but until then we will just have to make do.

Eventually the doors to the lift open and Mickie without saying a word walks out and I follow close behind. Despite the desire for me to hold her hand and have her lead me to her hotel room I remind myself why I can't do that and that is because this is the floor that all the top superstars and divas are staying on and if we we're caught holding hands by one of them it wouldn't be long before Vince and the other McMahon's heard about it.

We arrive at Mickie's hotel room door and Mickie takes her key-card out of her gym bag and uses it to unlock/open the door we both go in with Mickie leading and me following and close the door. Once we are both inside the safety of Mickie's hotel room Mickie takes my hand and leads me across the room over to another door which she opens to reveal that it is her bedroom. She pulls me in and shuts the door I turn around to face her as she drops her gym bag to the floor and then turns her attention to me.

She walks right up to me and for the first time all night I suddenly feel nervous for some reason. Mickie looks me in the eye and I look back at her as I feel her take my gym bag off of my shoulder and tosses it to the floor next to her's.

"We won't be needing that just yet."

She says in a sultry and sexy tone of voice.

She then takes my hand and leads me over to the huge four poster bed and sits down on the bottom of it bring me down with her.

"You nervous?"

Mickie asks me still looking me in the eye.

"Honestly?"

I ask her.

Mickie nods her head.

"Yes."

I tell her.

"Don't worry."

She says as she moves some hair back behind my ear with her hand and begins to run her fingers slowly through my hair.

"I'll take care of you."

She says.

"The way you always take care of me."

She adds as I feel her hand stop at the back of my head and slowly begin to pull me forward towards her despite for some reason feeling the desire to pull back I go with it and slowly ever so ever so slowly her lips press against mine and I almost immediately close my eyes wanting to loose myself in the kiss I push myself further forward pressing my lips firmly against her's.

In response to me pressing myself forward Mickie responds by increase the intensity of our first kiss tonight the kiss is soft and passionate while at the same time demanding as if Mickie is telling me with her lips that she wants me to give her my all and that is exacterly what I try and do as I feel Mickie's tongue run up and down my lower lip and then doing the same to my top lip causing me to open my mouth to her and when our tongues touched I feel the familiar electricity that passes between us as we both increase the intensity of the kiss always being more passionate with one and other than we where the last time we made love.

Mickie breaks the kiss causing me to open my eyes and look at her as we both try and get our breath back and yet at the same time I don't want to get my breath back I want Mickie to keep kissing me like she just did and keep kissing me until I pass out due to oxygen deprivation.

I watch as Mickie moves towards me this time and kisses me again harder than before As we continue to kiss one and other Mickie moves her hand from the back of my head down to one side of my body she then wraps the other arm around me and slowly and very persuasively she moves us both until we are laying down on our sides on the bed.

I smile an ear to ear smile as we continue to kiss and I feel Mickie roll me over onto my back and she immediately get's on top of me without breaking the kiss.

As our kiss becomes more frantic I run my hands through Mickie's hair which causes her to smile due to her knowing how much I love to run my hands through her hair no matter what colour it is blonde brunette red green blue heck she could have it like Jeff Hardy's all different colours and I wouldn't care just so long as I can run my finger's through it.

After a few more minutes of kissing Mickie breaks the kiss and looks down at me with an expression that causes me to wonder what she is thinking due to her expression being the first one that I can't read.

Mickie suddenly climbs off of me and sits up which causes me to sit up and look at her with worry.

"What's wrong?"

I ask her afraid that I have some how ruined this for her.

"Nothing."

Mickie says with a smile.

"I just want us to move on to the next part of our love making."

She adds.

I look at her curiously.

"Stand up."

She tells me.

I continue to look at her as I slowly get to my feet.

"Good now stand in front of me."

Mickie says.

I do as I am told wondering what on Earth Mickie is playing at due to us having never done this before and yet deep down enjoying how she is giving me orders and I am following them.

"Now."

Mickie says causing me to return my focus to her.

"Strip."

She tells me.

I look at her for a second having never had her strip for me I then see Mickie raise an eyebrow evidently waiting for me to do as she has said and so I bend over and go to undo my shoes.

"Shoes and socks last."

Mickie says which causes me to stand up straight and look at her.

I decide to take my top off first which is what I do.

"Slowly."

Mickie says causing me to remove it slower than I started to.

"Where do you want me to put it?"

I ask her once I have taken my top off.

"Just toss it to the floor."

Mickie says in a dismissive tone of voice.

Instead of tossing it to the floor I toss it at Mickie who catches it and smiles an ear to ear smile.

"I didn't tell you to do that."

She says.

"Sorry."

I say giving her my best sad puppy dog face.

Mickie tosses my top to the floor.

"I'll let you off this once."

She says with an ear to ear smile on her face.

I smile back at her.

"Now your skirt."

She tells me.

I bend down and take my skirt off and kick it away from me before I stand up straight again and look at Mickie waiting for my next instruction unable to believe how turned on am standing here before her in my bra and panties socks and shoes.

"Come here."

Mickie says gesturing me towards her with a single finger.

I walk right up to her.

"Turn around."

Mickie says.

I slowly turn around until I have my back to her I suddenly hear a click and watch as my bra falls down to the ground.

"Turn back around."

Mickie says.

I turn back around to face her.

I then feel Mickie push me backwards a step or two and get's down onto her knee's in front of me I look down at her wondering if she is about to do what I think she is about to do.

Mickie looks up at me and smiles I'm sure she can tell what I am thinking and I hope she is thinking the same thing.

I continue to watch as Mickie reaches up and takes the waist band of my panties into her hands and slowly moves them down my legs until they are at my feet.

"Step out."

Mickie tells me.

I do as she says stepping out of my panties and watch as Mickie tosses them off to the side. Once my panties are gone Mickie undoes my shoes and takes them off of my feet followed by my socks. I watch loving what she is doing and yet at the same time hating it due to me wanting her to focus her attention on another part of my body which is now free for her to do.

Mickie looks back up at me once both my shoes and socks are off and she slowly stands up.

"Undo me."

She says signalling with her eyes to her top.

I reach for the front of her top and begin to undo it and once it is undo I take the top off of her and toss it to the floor with the rest of the clothes.

"Now I want you to reach around and unhook my bra with both hands."

Mickie says smiling an ear to ear smile.

"I can't believe this woman."

My brain says to me.

"Doesn't she realise the torture she is putting me through. Here I am stark naked and she's half naked and all I want to do is throw her on the bed get down between her legs and eat her out and yet she wants us to go as slow as turtles."

I do my best to ignore my brain as I slowly reach around with both arms and feel for Mickie's bra strap following it around until I come to the part that joins the two sides together and I slowly unhook her bra and remove it from her body letting it drop to the floor once that is done I remove my arms from around her waist.

"Now get on your knee's."

Mickie says.

"How can she be so calm cool and collected?"

My brain asks.

I again do my best to ignore it even though I am going out of my mind with desire wanting to do so much to her and yet she is forcing us to go like my brain said as slow as turtles as I get down onto my knee's.

"Now take off both my bottoms AND my panties."

Mickie says with an ear to ear smile.

"Using your hands for the bottoms and nothing but your teeth for the panties."

She adds.

I look up at her wanting to give her the most evil look imaginable one that really would kill her if looks could kill however in the back of my mind I know I have nobody to blame for this but myself after all I did want her to top me but I didn't think she'd torture me this much.

I slowly reach up to the waistband of her bottoms and take them all the way down her legs untill I reach her shoes which she steps out of I then take her bottoms off and toss them to the side. Once that is done I look back up at her and see her smiling an even bigger smile knowing what I have to do next.

I move my focus from her face to her panties as I move forward and take the waist band in between my teeth and slowly pull it down until it is at her feet and she steps out of them.

"Now stand up."

Mickie says for the first time since we started this "stripping" showing any emotion and the emotion she shows by the tone of her voice is one of pleasure which makes me love and hate her even more as I once again get back up to my feet.

"You did very good Trish. So good in fact I think you deserve a reward."

Mickie says looking directly at me.

"Get onto the bed and lay down on your back."

She tells me as she moves out of my way and I climb onto the bed turn around and lay on my back.

"Close your eyes and spread your legs."

Mickie says.

I take a deep breath now knowing for sure what is about to happen as I close my eyes and spread my legs.

"An keep them closed."

Mickie says once I have done what she tells me.

"If I see one of them open I stop rewarding you."

She adds.

I take a deep breath trying to prepare myself for more torture and pleasure at the same. The torture being Mickie knows how much I love to watch her go down on me while the pleasure is going to be her doing exacterly that.

"I hope I can keep my eyes closed long enough for her to reward me with an orgasm."

My brain says as I wait for Mickie to begin rewarding me.

Mickie's POV

It doesn't take us too long to get to the hotel. After I parked the car we both get out, get our gym bags and head into the building. We get our room keys at the main desk before heading to the lifts. Once we reach the lift and after I pressed the lift call button I turned to look at Trish and she turns to look at me.

"I guess we're going to your room." I said disappointingly.

Since we got together Trish and I have been getting separate rooms so no one gets suspicious. We're not ready to tell everyone about us yet, but when we do I'm looking forward to officially sharing a hotel room with her. I've been doing it unofficially for three weeks and I'm looking forward to making it official, although I understand why were keeping quiet for now.

Anyway, the reason I'm disappointed is since she seduced me, in her hotel room no less, we've been going to her room and I think in keeping with me being in control tonight we should go to my room, but my room isn't.......... fully equipped.

"No we can go to your room." Trish said.

"Yeah but we have to go to your room first." I said, hoping she gets the hint.

"Why?" Trish asked, completely missing the point.

I gave her a look and raising my eyebrows in a "hinting" type of way said, "Well that's where the 'stuff' is."

"No, the 'stuff' is right here." Trish said giving her gym bag a couple of taps.

I looked at her in amazement and then looked at the gym bag.

"You carry it around with you?" I whispered.

At that moment the doors to the lift open.

"Mickie I'm surprised at you." Trish said with an ear to ear smile as she whispered in my ear, "Don't you remember the divas locker room shower?"

She then left me there to think about it as she walked past me to get into the lift.

I slowly turned around and smiled an ear to ear smile of my own as I got into the lift with Trish and whispered in her ear, "How could I forget."

I then move away from her to press our floor number causing the door to close and as we're on our way up to our floor I simply stand where I am and think about that time in the women's locker room shower.

We had just finished a house show and Trish told me not to get changed and that once everybody had gone we would have the showers all to ourselves. I knew from the way she said it that she had more in mind than just us showering together and I was right because once everybody else had gone we got undressed and she told me to go into the showers and get into the position as if I was just about to be strip searched and then to tell her when I was ready. I went into the showers, got into position and called out to her that I was ready. When Trish came in after me she told me to keep my eyes closed and then moments later I felt her strap on cock pressing up against my ass hole and sliding its way inside.

It had been a week after my anal de-flowering and since then Trish had been butt fucking me every chance she got. Hell, on that day in particular she had already fucked my ass twice and then later that night she pounded my butt again. I certainly didn't mind because I always came really hard whenever she fucked my ass. Although I can't remember what it's like to sit down without feeling a dull throb of pain in my ass which, rather bizarrely, I have come to love because it reminds me of being with her.

Anyway, that night in the showers was particularly hot and I got tremendous pleasure out of the idea that Trish was taking me in such an intimate and naughty way in a public place were we and other divas would shower. If that wasn't enough halfway through Trish turned on the water, which only added to my enjoyment. The memory of our wet bodies smacking together as a glistening wet Trish pounds my ass for all she's worth as I cry out in ecstasy makes me practically cream my panties and I blink a few times to try and awake myself from my dirty, dirty thoughts.