From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing my tongue from her pussy I counted 10 long seconds in my head and then dived back into her, touching every sensitive zone she had over and over again as quickly as I could, sucking at her delicious pussy with every ounce of my strength.

Her screams were deafening and her body began to shake violently. I was unsure whether this classified as moving but that this point I didn't care, I was far too lost in eating her heavenly honey hole.

Even as I became lost in licking her pussy I noticed what an amazing difference this was to any other time with her.

If this was one of our normal times Trish's hands would be buried in my head and she would be calling me all sorts of names like her sweet little muff diver, her sweet little rug muncher, her sweet little carpet cleaner, her sweet little cunt lapper, her sweet little pussy girl. Anything as long as it began with 'her sweet little'. I always resented her calling me 'little' but it was a small price to pay for her to call me 'hers'. That always warmed my heart.

Ironically whether I was giving or receiving head I had always felt submissive to her. I guess that's because whether she was giving or receiving she was always the one in control.......... but not now.......... now I was the one in control.......... and it felt good.

Lying there in between her legs, my tongue thrusting in and out of her at full speed, fucking her, touching every sensitive part of her, as my mouth sucked her heavenly juices down my throat, as she screamed my name over and over was absolute paradise and I could live with my face buried inside her pussy forever. But sadly, all too soon it all came to an end.

With the loudest scream I've ever heard she came, her body writhing and shaking as a torrent of juices filled my mouth. There was so much of it I choked and pulled back. As I did the liquid showered my face, covering me in her womanly juices. Cursing myself for missing a drop of her precious liquid I dive back down, covering her pussy with my mouth and using every trick I know to swallow as much of her cum as I possibly could.

Eventually her orgasms ceased which allowed me the chance to clean her cunt and suck up any remaining juices.

When I'm convinced she has nothing left to give me I crawl back up her body until I'm face-to-face with her again.

I look down and the goddess that is Trish Stratus, her, for now, brunette hair in tangles around her, her face flushed in a radiant glow. If it is possible I think I have just fallen even more in love with her for what she has just let me do.......... for what she is willing to let me do..........

I want to share this moment with her.......... I want to look in her eyes and see the love I feel for her reflected back in hers.

"Open your eyes." I said.

Her eyelids fluttered open and the beauty I saw behind those lids broke my heart. I've always believed a person's eyes are the windows to their soul and at the moment Trish's soul is telling me that the woman I love loves me back with every fibre of her being.

We stare lovingly into each other's eyes for what feels like an eternity, and while part of me doesn't want this to end, another part of me, a part of me between my thighs, desperately wants us to move on.

As I study her beautiful face my eyes are drawn to her pouty lips and I begin to think of what those lips can do to me, and the tongue that lies behind them, and what that tongue can do to me. And then, as I lay there watching her, a wonderfully wicked thought enters my head.

"It's my turn now." I said, licking my lips like a hungry predator.

Trish nodded meekly and began to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked, placing my hand on her chest.

"It's.......... it's your turn.........." Trish said, her normally confident voice replaced by a timid, unsure of itself voice.

"It is.........." I said, grinning evilly as I pushed her back, ".......... but you're not going anywhere.........."

Trish's POV

I lay here waiting keeping my eyes closed and focusing mentally on keeping my eyes closed due to the fact that even though thus far she hasn't done anything to me I want to open my eyes and it isn't because I am worried about what she is going to do it is simply because I enjoy watching her.

I suddenly feel the bed move and due to the fact that I haven't moved a muscle since I laid down I know that the reason for the bed moving is due to Mickie having gotten onto the bed which causes my excitement and anticipation to increase as the next thing I feel is something I don't expect to feel and that is Mickie's lips on the bottom of my feet and she is moving up my feet.

"I never knew Mickie had a foot fetish."

My brain says to me it then occurs me that I never asked if she had any fetishes which makes me immediately angry or rather disappointed not in Mickie or what she is doing but in myself due to me not being able to come up with a reason as to why I never asked Mickie if she ever had any fetishes or fantasises or anything like that before now.

My train of thought is suddenly disturbed by the feel of Mickie taking my big toe into her mouth now I know for a fact that I have never before had a foot-fetish however I think I could quickly become a foot-fan if Mickie is into doing this to me or rather if she would like for me to do this to her.

All too soon for me at the very least Mickie finishes with my toes and kisses the tops of my feet until I can feel her lips travelling up my legs moving ever closer to my pussy which causes me to smile an ear to ear smile while keeping my eyes firmly and a tad tightly closed.

I'm sure she can tell I'm getting excited because I can tell that I am getting excited mainly due to the fact that I am starting to breath in and out faster the closer she get's to my pussy.

I almost stop breathing all together when I feel Mickie's lips and tongue touch the very edges of my womanhood.

I take a deep breath and breathe out just as heavily as I breathe in knowing that her face is now hovering over my cunt.

I feel her breath on me and it turns me on while at the same time making my pussy and skin around it tingle.

"Lick me lick me LICK ME!"

I mentally tell Mickie desperate already to feel her tongue touching my most special place.

"God dam fucking bitch!"

My brain screams at her as I feel Mickie's lips begin to make a trail from the top of my right leg down.

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

I moan wanting to let her know how angry or rather frustrated I am that she didn't do what she knows I wanted her to do after all she did say she was going to give me a reward.

Mickie doesn't seem bothered by my moan of anger and frustration as I feel her begin to give my right foot the same care and attention as she gave my left foot which frustrates me even more due to me having wanted her to focus all of her care and attention on my pussy not my feet.

I try and do my best to relax figuring that Mickie will give me the pussy licking that I want when she is ready which almost makes me laugh due to under normal circumstances Mickie doesn't lick my pussy when she is ready she licks it when I am ready for her to lick it.

"Payback's a bitch huh Trish."

My brain says to me.

I simply smile to myself as I feel Mickie begin to make her way back up my leg and once again this causes my breathing to get heavier again.

"Fucking bitch!"

My brain snaps once again as Mickie continues on past my pussy and kissing her way further up my body.

Despite my anger and frustration I can't help but enjoy the feel of her tongue as she runs it through the in between my left and right breasts and continue to kiss her way up my neck.

"Listen very carefully to me Trish,"

I hear Mickie says into my ear in a very dominant and commanding tone of voice.

"If you move..........or open your eyes..........I'm going to stop rewarding you..........you don't want me to stop rewarding you..........do you Trish?"

Part of me wants to tell her that she hasn't started rewarding me yet however I'm pretty sure that after this she will start to give me my reward and so I swallow hard.

"No."

I say in a whisper of a voice not intending to whisper my answer and yet for some reason unable to make my voice level go above a whisper.

"Good."

Mickie whispers back her voice still as dominating and commanding as before however she is also using her sexy voice.

"Because I'm about to reward you by licking you until you scream!"

I gasp at the thought of her licking my pussy until I scream and gasp again as I feel Mickie sink her teeth into my neck and after a few minutes she removes her mouth from my neck despite not being allowed to move a muscle I can tell that Mickie hasn't left a mark on my neck. Heck almost as soon as she leaves my neck it feels as if she never touched it not that I wouldn't mind her marking me if anybody was to ask me where I got her hickey from I can tell them from my secret lover.

After leaving my neck I feel Mickie make her way down my body until she once again reaches my breasts I smile an ear to ear smile loving the feel of Mickie's tongue not just touching my breasts but slowly running it's way around my nipple before she moves on to the other nipple and does the same thing again. She goes back to the one she started on which is my right breasts and uses her tongue on first my right and then my left breasts going from one to the other causing me to moan in delight at the feel of her tongue on my breasts having never known Mickie to spend this long on my breasts before she turns her attention to my pussy.

"An who's fault is that?"

My brain asks me.

As Mickie continues her lavishing attention to my right and left breast I can't help but realise that the reason Mickie has never spent this much time on my breasts before is because I don't let her. I let her give them a few quick licks maybe but after that I either beg her or tell her where I want her to go and what I want her to do or I force her head down in between my legs.

"That's what being a top is all about. You're the one in control you're the one who tells the bottom what to do and how to pleasure you."

A part of my brain tells me and I may have believed that before however after having through about it I don't believe that anymore.

"As of tonight things are going to change."

I mentally tell myself.

For a split second my mind goes completely blank as I feel Mickie take my right nipple into her mouth and gently begin to suck on it the way a baby sucks on her mother's breast when it's hungry for food.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

I moan loudly loving the feel of Mickie's lips around my nipple and unable to believe that I have for the past three weeks denied myself this pleasure simply because I wanted her to make me cum. Hell if I had allowed Mickie to spend this much on my breasts the first time we made love I probably would have cum right then and there.

Mickie continues to suck on my breast and I moan in response to her sucking I moan even more when she goes from one breast to the other slowly increasing the power of her sucking causing me to moan even more. While her mouth is working on my nipple her left hand is cupping my breast into her mouth and her right breast is playing with my other nipple.

"You stupid bitch Trish Stratus. You could have had this kind of pleasure from day one if you hadn't been so desperate to have her eat you out."

I say mentally scolding myself wishing that I had either allowed her to do this the first night we got together or wishing I had now before we ever got together how good she is at lavishing a woman's breasts with her mouth now willing to let Mickie spend the rest of the night doing this to me weather I cum or not I'm simply enjoying the feel of Mickie's mouth on my breasts.

Much to my surprise and slight disappointment I feel Mickie remove my nipple from her mouth and move her way further down my body kissing her way down my stomach until she reaches my pussy once again.

I wait as patiently as I can for Mickie to make her next move praying to whatever higher power that exist to make her lick me this time and not torture or tease me due me not feeling as though I could take it a third time mainly due to how good a job she done on my breasts I now want her to show me how good she is at licking my pussy for the first time since we got together without me forcing her to do it.

"Mickie..........please."

I moan softly wondering if she heard me the moment the words leave my mouth due to how quiet my voice is.

"Please what Trish?"

I hear Mickie ask me.

"Fucking Bitch is torturing me."

My brain says as I smile on the inside actually loving the fact that she is getting her own back for the way I treated her night after night after night.

"Please..........lick me."

I beg her wanting nothing more than to feel her tongue on me again.

Finally after god knows how long waiting for it I finally feel Mickie's tongue touch the bottom of my pussy and I swear to god I could have cum simply from her tongue touching me and yet some how I don't as I feel her run her tongue from the bottom of my pussy all the way up to my clit.

"OOOOOHHHHH!"

I cry at the top of my voice instinctively grabbing the back of her head and pushing her face into my cunt.

Mickie much to my shock probably due to me having gotten used to her doing what I want her to do doesn't do what I want her to do. In point of fact she does the opposite she removes her tongue from my pussy and pushes my hands away and crawls her way up my body.

I then feel Mickie grab both of my hands and force them above my head

"If you move another inch I'm going to tie you down and lick your body for hours, and I promise, I won't touch your cunt once!"

Mickie tells me in a tone which actually frightens me.

I hear myself whimper in response due to Mickie having never spoken to me like this before except maybe in character and even in character she has never sounded this..........angry.

I wait patiently for Mickie to make the next move not intent on making her as angry as she just sounded for a number of reasons.

1: It frightened me

2: I want her to go back to what she was doing.

All of a sudden I feel Mickie's lips once again on me and although I am able to stop myself from doing it when I first feel Mickie's lips on me I want to move away from her proof of how scared hearing her talk to me the way she did has made me.

However I quickly relax and once again enjoy the feel of Mickie's lips on me unable to feel any hint of anger in her kisses etc only love desire lust and want which is exacter what I feel for her despite her scaring me the way she did.

Mickie soon reaches my pussy once again and despite my instinct telling me to grab the back of her head and once again force her face into my cunt I don't move a muscle.

Mickie is defiantly in charge tonight.

However unlike before Mickie doesn't wait or torture or even tease me in point of fact she goes right to work lapping at my pussy gently sliding her tongue over my pussy lips and occasionally pressing into me but never all the way in unfortunately and yet at the same time I'm happy with that I'm happy with her doing what she is doing due to her having never done this to me before.

Scratch that due to me never having allowed her to do this to me before.

"God when did I become such a monster during sex?"

I mentally ask myself remembering a time when I used to like a woman being this way with me gentle loving and kind back when.

"Oh my god."

I suddenly realise or rather understand why or rather what may have caused me to become the way I have been with Mickie the last or rather the first time I was ever with a woman was when I was with Lita and she was the one who broke my heart. Evidently one part of me didn't get over her as quickly as the rest of me did and that part being the sexual part of me.

Before I have time to dwell on this my mind is taken over by thoughts of pleasure at what Mickie is doing to me what she is doing to me feels so good I actually whimper and moan and beg and plead with her to eat me but she stop what she is doing which makes me love her even more and much to my surprise I'm not struggling to keep my eyes closed it actually quite easy for me to keep my eyes closed because I don't feel the need or the desire to watch her I know she is there due to the feel of her tongue.

"The need to watch her?"

My brain asks me.

I do my best not to think about that already knowing now why I have always felt the need to watch Mickie eating me it wasn't just because I enjoyed it but it was also somehow connected to my having not sexually gotten over what Lita did to me.

My focus is immediately taken off Lita and returned to the woman who is in between my legs now and is now sliding her tongue deeper into me going ever so slowly which is pure torture for me due to me wanting her to do what she has done to my outer pussy now wanting her to do that to the inside of my pussy.

I smile an ear to ear smile as I feel Mickie divert between licking and sucking giving me little shocks of pleasure not enough to drive me over the edge but just enough to push me that little bit closer towards the edge.

I beg her more and more with every lick and ever suck of my pussy wanting and needing release more than I have ever wanted or needed anything in my entire life.

Mickie suddenly removes her tongue from my pussy which for a split second put's me on edge and causes my brain to immediately wonder why she did that due to me having done what she wanted having kept my eyes closed and not moved a single muscle however I just as quickly relax as I feel Mickie dive back into me letting her tongue go crazy inside of me causing me to moan and groan like never before as her tongue goes all of the inside of my pussy touching one nerve ending after another until eventually her new assault on my pussy is too much for me to take and I explode screaming at the top of my voice and after I have screamed my lungs out I feel my body shake like never before despite my body's actions Mickie continued to eat me an as she does I can't help but notice and think about how her eating me this time is different to her eating me all the times before this one.

Normally after I have cum from Mickie eating me I would have my hands buried in her hair forcing her face as far into my pussy as I can get it almost as if I was trying to suffocate her or something and I sure as heck wouldn't be this quiet I would be very vocal however my orgasm seems to have taken the ability for me to use my voice away from me.

Normally I would be calling Mickie all of the dirty names under the sun. Muff diver, rug muncher, carpet cleaner, cunt lapper, pussy girl.

Not the most loving things to say to the woman who has just given you a wonderful orgasm however I know or rather realise now why I always used to call her those words it has to do with my sexually having not gotten over what Lita did to me yet again.

"Why the hell didn't Mickie ever say something?"

I mentally ask myself doubting very much if I would be very happy if somebody called me those things.

I also called her "mine" and "Little."

For example.

My little muff diver, my little rug muncher, my little carpet cleaner, my little cunt lapper, my little pussy girl.

I do my best not to think about all of the nasty things that I have been calling Mickie while she has been giving me an orgasm in the past and I try and focus on her thrusting her tongue in and out of me as fast as she can fucking me while at the same time still touching every sensitive part of me and as I focus on that I mentally promise myself I will never ever call her those things ever again. I can't believe the way I have treated Mickie for the past three weeks calling her all of those names forcing her to eat my pussy the way I want her to making her do what I want her to and her god love her she hasn't said a word about it.

1...45678...12