From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mickie."

I say keeping my eyes closed and doing my best not to cry even though part of me really wants to at how rotten I have been to Mickie as I continue to say her name over and over grateful that she can't see my face or read my mind as I feel my orgasm subside finally.

Despite my juices having stop flowing Mickie god bless her doesn't stop licking my pussy trying to get any remaining juice in me out of me so to speak once she has totally cleaned my pussy I feel her crawl back up my body until I can hear and feel her breath on my face.

Part of me wants to open my eyes and look at her and yet another part of me doesn't

"Open your eyes."

I hear her say.

I open my eyes and look at her looking into her eyes and what I see really does make me want to cry due to me being able to see nothing in her eyes except love love for me. An I know I love her a lot more than I ever loved Lita and yet for some reason I've treated her like a piece of crap because of what Lita did to me.

"Not anymore."

I mentally tell myself as I continue to stare into the eyes of the woman that I love as she stares back at me and I mentally promise myself that starting from this moment on I am going to treat Mickie the way she deserves to be treated like a goddess because that is what she is and the best part is that she is MY goddess and nobody else's.

"It's my turn now."

Mickie says as she licks her lips.

I nod my head seeing a golden opportunity to start treating Mickie like the goddess that she is as I begin to sit up.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Mickie asks me as she puts her hand on my chest

I look at her with a confused expression on my face.

"It's..........it's your turn."

I say meaning that it is her turn to have her pussy worshiped.

"It is."

Mickie tells me as she pushes me back down into a laying position on the bed.

"But you're not going anywhere."

She adds.

Once I am back in the position I was just a few minutes ago I look up at Mickie who is looking down at me with a Cheshire cat like smile on her face and I watch with curiosity as Mickie climbs off of me and stands up and puts one foot on the other side of the bed so that her legs are on either side of me and she walks up to where my head is and stands over me with me looking up and seeing her pussy now directly above me.

I smile an ear to ear smile as I watch as Mickie slowly get's down onto her knee's with her pussy just a short distance away from my face.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

I hear Mickie ask me.

Evidently waiting for me to get to work which I am more than happy to do and so I stick my tongue as far out as it will go and run it up and down Mickie's outer lips causing her to moan softly I quickly follow the first lick up with a second and a third and a fourth pretty soon I am like a starved dog which has just been thrown a piece of meat and my piece of meat is Mickie's delicious pussy which I am hungrily lapping at partly wanting to take my time and yet having enough confidence in myself that I can eat Mickie fast and yet still worship her.

Much to my surprise and delight it isn't long before Mickie's nectar begins to pour out of her and into my welcoming mouth.

Tasting Mickie's juices puts any and all thoughts of taking this slow out of my mind completely as I move from gently lapping her pussy to tongue fucking her cunt for all I am worth doing my best not to be rough with her due to that being my usual way of eating her out I'm so desperate to make her cum that I barely remember to lick her pussy's lips and clit in between frantically thrusting my tongue in and out of Mickie's dripping wet love hole. As I increase the power behind my thrusting tongue, I wrap my lips tightly around Mickie's sweet pussy, desperately trying to prevent any of these heavenly juices from escaping my hungry mouth. Soon I'm greedily sucking her cunt, my tongue touching every part of her pussy, as I put everything I am into making love to her with my mouth.

Mickie responds to my efforts with soft moans and groans which are slowly beginning to pick up in volume I'm also able to tell that I am having an affect on Mickie due to her body move back and forward in response to my assault. I then hear the sound of the headboard moving and even though I can't see it I'm pretty sure what Mickie has just done is gripped the headboard for support the reason I think this is due to the fact that after I hear the headboard move Mickie stops moving back and forth and she simply stays in one place while I continue feasting on her pussy.

Although the rest of her body isn't moving in response to my attack on her cunt she is still moaning and groaning she is now throwing in a few swear words which she has never done before while I have been in between her legs which tells me I'm doing a good job and Mickie evidently likes my new technique hopefully she likes it a lot more than me being rough with her.

"Ooooohhhhh that's it my little muff diver."

Mickie says suddenly which causes me to close my eyes as I hear Mickie continue on using the very same words I use or rather used to use before tonight.

"Mmmmmmmmmm my little rug muncher............my little carpet cleaner..........my good little cunt lapper. My little pussy girl."

Hearing her say those words to me doesn't break my heart but it certainly feels as though somebody has just rammed a knife through it. I'm pretty sure she isn't saying them out of spite she's just using how I was when I was her top as a guideline of how she should act and treat me. I don't mind her calling me her muff diver or her rug muncher or her carpet cleaner or her cunt lapper or even her pussy girl. In point of fact I rather like the idea of being her's. However I am sure we can think of better words than those.

Her calling me her bitch would be better than her calling me her rug muncher etc.

An why on earth did I keep referring to her as my "little" rug muncher?

Was it to degrade her or what?

I wish I had never called her my little although I do like calling her mine but I don't like being called little and I don't really like the idea of calling her little.

At least now I know what or rather how Mickie must have felt when I called her all of these names and yet I still don't understand why she has never said anything.

I think either after our lovemaking or after tonight me and Mickie need to sit down together and have a good long talk about our love life together and how it needs to change etc.

Luckily for me Mickie doesn't continue to call me her little muff diver etc in point of fact her swearing turns into moans and groans as I continue to give Mickie's pussy the best tongue fucking it's ever had trying to get my mind off of the words that she has just called me and the words that I have called her nearly every if not every time I've had her in between my legs doing to me what I am currently doing to her.

While I continue to eat Mickie I begin to realise that this is the first time that I have ever really paid any attention to what she tastes like due to before now only ever having been interested in getting her off not having taken my time and enjoyed doing it or rather allowed myself to enjoy her taste which I am doing now. Mickie's pussy is delicious.

My tongue continues it's assault going in and out in and out in and out with each thrust in and try and get it to go further than before and go in faster as well hopefully what I am driving Mickie crazy which from the noises she is now making I am.

However I don't care I want Mickie to be screaming at the top of her lungs the way she made me scream at the top of mine and I want her body to shake and I want her to cum like never before just like she made me.

As I am licking Mickie I realise something Mickie has started to move her upper body again only this time she is going back and forth she is going up and down and I can tell that she is still holding onto the headboard due to it making noises whenever Mickie lifts herself up and when she drops herself back down evidently she approves of what I am doing and wants more and I am more than happy to give her more.

Mickie's moans are getting louder and louder and she is swearing like a trooper which tells me that her orgasm is on it's way which causes me to really give her everything I have to give her I stop tongue fucking Mickie and concentrate all of my efforts on her clit diverting from licking it to almost tongue fucking it or rather giving it little stabs with the tip of my tongue I soon decide that the best way to get the most out of Mickie verbally and to make her cum was to focus on licking her clit and so that is what I do I go from licking up and down to going the other way and licking from down to up.

As I continue to lick Mickie's clit loving the sounds that my licks are causing her to make I can't help but feel like this is our first real time together even though I know that the night I seduced Mickie I was thinking about Mickie and not Lita it's just that either after our first time together or somewhere down the line in between our first time together and now I had forgotten that it was Mickie I was making love to and not Lita.

However now Lita is completely out of my system she's apart of my past and Mickie is in my present and in my future and I am intent on making sure she stays that way and I think I know how I am going to do that.

I am going to do it by letting Mickie be the top not just tonight but for as long as she wants and then if she ever get's fed up of being the top then we will go from one of us being the top and one of us being the bottom to having us both be the top and having us both be the bottom in our lovemaking sessions.

"Trish baby I'm about to cum."

I hear Mickie moan which puts all of my future plans to the back of my mind as I refocus myself on making Mickie cum.

"OH FUCK ME HERE I CUM TRISH!"

Mickie suddenly screams at the top of her voice as I grab on to Mickie's thighs hoping that her orgasm is going to be as powerful as my one was and it is as I feel Mickie's body shake just as violently as mine did however I don't move my tongue from inside Mickie's cunt due to me not wanting to miss any of the new delicious pussy juice which is gushing out of Mickie's pussy and into my mouth so much of it that I can't swallow fast enough and I can feel it running down my chin and escaping out of the sides of my mouth and onto the pillow underneath my head.

"I'm sleeping on this pillow."

I mentally tell myself hoping the smell of Mickie's pussy juice won't have left the pillow by the time our love making is over.

As for right now though I am only interested in gobbling up as much of Mickie's creamy cum as I can possibly swallow and once she has finished cumming I focus on cleaning her pussy completely of any and all remaining juice until I can't find any and so I slowly let go of Mickie's thighs and wait for her to make the next move.

Mickie's POV

Once Trish is lying down I stand up on the bed and slowly walk up her body. I don't want to slip and fall on her because that might damage the idea of me being her top but luckily I am able to walk up the bed until I'm standing directly above her head. I slowly lower myself down, being careful to place all my weight onto my knees, until my pussy is directly above her mouth.

I'm honestly surprised when I don't feel her tongue on me right away. I would have thought what I want her to do is pretty self-explanatory. Oh well..........

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I ask, un-able to stop a smile spreading across my face as almost as soon as I say this I feel the first swipe of her tongue against my eager pussy.

I begin to moan softly as she starts gently lapping at my cunt like a hungry animal. In the past when it comes to her eating my pussy Trish would torture and tease me until I couldn't stand it any more but this time was different. Her tongue went straight for my sensitive spots and before I knew it she was fucking me with her tongue, her mouth wrapping around my womanhood allowing her to begin drinking me down.

Trish has never got down to business this soon, but I have to say I certainly don't mind. I got really horny from eating Trish out and right now I feel like a good tonguing is just what I need.

Although it has to be said that there is another big noticeable difference between this time and any other.

Normally when Trish would get to this stage her tongue would be assaulting my pussy but this time it's different. It feels softer......... gentler......... that doesn't really make sense, because a tongue is soft anyway, but still this is somehow softer......... I don't know how......... it just is......... and it feels......... wonderful......... like she's......... making love to me......... with her mouth......... I like the sound of that......... Trish Stratus is making love to me with her mouth.

This thought increases my arousal tenfold and my moans and groans increase in volume as I began to move, sliding my pussy back and forth, across her lips creating even greater friction which makes this feel even better, but I'm worried I might be suffocating her so I reach out and grab the headboard, willing myself to stay in the same place. It's probably a good idea I grabbed the headboard anyway. Trish's mouth and tongue are making my knees feel weak and I'm terrified of losing my balance and putting too much weight on her, partly because it would hurt her but also partly because it would mean she might stop licking my pussy and I really can't bear the thought of having that mouth being removed from my cunt right now.

I begin to swear as Trish continues to lick me. Nothing coherent, just random swear words which is something I've never really done before, but it's something Trish would do when she was topping me so I go with it. I then remind myself Trish would also swear at me and call me names so, not wanting to disappoint her as a top, I begin to call her names.

"Ooooohhhhh that's it my little muff diver." I said, as I began to remember what she called me when I was eating her out, "Mmmmmmmmmm my little rug muncher......... my little carpet cleaner......... my good little cunt lapper. My little pussy girl."

I try to keep it up, I really do, but Trish's mouth on my pussy is just driving me crazy and soon my swearing dissolves into mindless rambling as her tongue fucks me like I've never been fucked before. I make a mental note to apologise to her for not enough swearing at this stage and to try and make it up to her later with the strap on. I've never worn one of those before but I have to say I'm looking forward to it. Sure I'm nervous, but the truth is I've always wanted to take her like that and soon I'm going to have my chance. Although right now there's nowhere I'd rather be than here, hovering over her face as she eats me out.

We had done this position before but Trish had always been on top. It was quite a thrill and I very much enjoyed looking down at her like this. It made me feel powerful, dominant, like a top.

Wanting to feel more like a top, and wanting to be a better top for Trish, I decide to try and find another way to take more control over the situation. The tongue fucking I'm receiving seems to have made me incapable of speech so I try and think of something that doesn't involve me saying a thing. Then I get an idea.

Grabbing hold of the headboard for support I begin to gently move myself up and down, timing it just right so when I moved upwards Trish's tongue is sliding out of me and when I bring myself downwards Trish's tongue is sliding into me which means I get as much of her tongue inside of me as possible, allowing it to go so wonderfully deep inside me I have to fight back the urge to cum. I don't want to cum just yet, I want to enjoy this, I want to enjoy the feeling of riding Trish's tongue, of topping her for once, of being in control. I've never minded being a bottom before, and I certainly wouldn't mind being a bottom for her again, but after this I don't think I could go back to being a bottom all of the time. I definitely want to top Trish again at some point, but if I'm going to do that I need to prove to her that I can be a good top, and I intend to do just that.

Just then all thoughts of dominating Trish, or any thoughts at all for that matter, dissolve inside my mind as my secret girlfriend focuses all her attentions on my clit. My eyes roll in the back of my head and I scream out loud as Trish's tongue gently lashes my clit, pressing at it from all angles which, despite my best efforts, causes the orgasm I had been fighting for a while now to overpower me and it's all I can do to warn Trish before I go over the edge.

"Trish baby I'm about to cum." I moan, as I fight to regain the ability to say anything coherent. I then took a second to scold myself for not saying something more dominant when I had the chance and another second of doubt wondering if Trish is disappointed in my for not saying anything else before rational thought is once again wiped from my mind as I scream at the top of my lungs, "OH FUCK ME HERE I CUM TRISH!"

I know my body is shaking and I'm gripping onto the headboard for support but it honestly feels as if my orgasm has knocked me out of my own body and I'm watching myself from afar. I feel like I have no control over my body and I'm terrified I'm going to fall but then, as if she can sense that I need her, Trish grabs on to my thighs and holds me steady as I try and regain control of myself. Eventually the blissful numbness dies down and I feel myself come back down to earth. As if she knows I'm ok now Trish lets go of me and allows me to get off her.

I know it's not a very 'top' thing to do but at that point I can't help laying down so that my body is practically on top of hers and kiss her with a fiery passion. I'm just so filled with love from what she has just done to me that I can't help myself. I need to let her know just how much she means to me, and I don't think we have time for me to put it into words so I just kiss her and hope that she can feel my love for her through my lips.

Breaking the kiss I grin down at her wickedly before rolling off the bed and making my way to her bag. I unzip it and find the strap on laying there on top of her clothes as if ready to be used at a moment's notice.

I pick it up and look at it.

This is the very same dildo that took my anal virginity and has never failed to reduced me to a whimpering wreck. Although technically it is just a tool, a weapon which it's mistress has used to turn me into her little bitch. Well one thing's for sure, I'm not going to be the bitch tonight.

Looking over at Trish I can see her staring at me, waiting to see what I do. I wonder if she's thinking that I'm having second thoughts about this but nothing could be further from the truth, I'm just savouring the moment.

Keeping my eyes locked with her, I step into the harness and pull it around my waist. I let out a soft moan as the smaller dildo inside the device slides into me, a small prelude of the pleasure to come. When I am sure it's secure, I look directly at her, and begin to stroke the strap on as if it was real, something which she has done many times to taunt me, and beckoned her over to me with a single finger.

Trish wordlessly obeys, sliding onto the floor and crawling over to me on her hands and knees, her eyes never leaving mine. This is something she has trained me to do and it's an incredible thrill to see her acting so submissive, especially when she kneels before me, awaiting further instruction.

Pointing the shaft towards her mouth I give her a single command.

"Suck it!"

Trish obediently opens her mouth and effortlessly swallows the head of the large fake cock, taking about half of it on the first try before closing her lips around the shaft and began to gently bob her head on it. I watch in amazement as Trish lowers her head even further on each bob until she's deep throating the entire 8 inches without a hint of gagging.

1...56789...12